PDA

View Full Version : CNN: Some of the Palin leakers’ smears are “patently false”

-Cp
11-10-2008, 02:53 AM
<script src="http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/js/2.0/video/evp/module.js?loc=dom&vid=/video/politics/2008/11/06/ec.campbell.brown.palin.cnn" type="text/javascript"></script><noscript>Embedded video from <a href="http://www.cnn.com/video">CNN Video</a></noscript>

Psychoblues
11-10-2008, 03:32 AM
Doesn't it also say the "smears" are coming from Republicans?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Why are you so hard on Republicans nowadays, cp?

God Bless America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Just Want To Celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:salute::beer::clap::laugh2::beer::salute:

Trigg
11-10-2008, 11:22 AM
Doesn't it also say the "smears" are coming from Republicans?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Why are you so hard on Republicans nowadays, cp?

I Just Want To Celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It doesn't matter who the smears are coming from because, unlike you and other libs on this board, we republicans don't walk in lock step with our elected officials.

We have a brain, we realize that politicians and their stooges lie and make up stories.

If these stories are coming fom McCain's camp they should be ashamed.

Meanwhile you and gabby should stop posting threads repeating unfounded lies about people, but I know you won't since you love to post every BS piece you find.

Psychoblues
11-10-2008, 11:49 AM
You are indeed a silly one, trigg. Have I ever posted a BS piece? Please direct me to it and I will straighten that oversight up in an instant!!!!!!!!!!! My posts are genuine and I stand by that. If you have a problem maybe you ought to take it up with the publishers. I generally post excerpts from published articles and invite conversation. Your inability to converse or understand may be rooted in your lack of a less than average comprehensive understanding. I can't help you with that.

It doesn't matter who the smears are coming from because, unlike you and other libs on this board, we republicans don't walk in lock step with our elected officials.

We have a brain, we realize that politicians and their stooges lie and make up stories.

If these stories are coming fom McCain's camp they should be ashamed.

Meanwhile you and gabby should stop posting threads repeating unfounded lies about people, but I know you won't since you love to post every BS piece you find.

Nonetheless, continue on with your lemming thinking. I can't help you with that either.

God Bless America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Just Want To Celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

Trigg
11-10-2008, 01:16 PM
You are indeed a silly one, trigg. Have I ever posted a BS piece? Please direct me to it and I will straighten that oversight up in an instant!!!!!!!!!!! My posts are genuine and I stand by that. If you have a problem maybe you ought to take it up with the publishers. I generally post excerpts from published articles and invite conversation. Your inability to converse or understand may be rooted in your lack of a less than average comprehensive understanding. I can't help you with that.

After a quick check, I was wrong.

It was gabby and joesteel who posted thread after thread about Bristol Palin being the mother of Trig. Those were the BS threads I was talking about and it appears that you weren't a part of them.

stephanie
11-10-2008, 01:33 PM
credible article publishers...............HUFFINGTON POST..:laugh2:

Kathianne
11-10-2008, 01:44 PM
It's obvious that the smears are coming from the right. It would have been classy of McCain to have said by now he deplores them. Maybe I missed that?

Yurt
11-10-2008, 01:57 PM
It's obvious that the smears are coming from the right. It would have been classy of McCain to have said by now he deplores them. Maybe I missed that?

i wouldn't be surprised if mccain really does blame her, because lord knows mccain was the perfect candidate and guaranteed to win before palin :coffee:

hjmick
11-10-2008, 02:00 PM
i wouldn't be surprised if mccain really does blame her, because lord knows mccain was the perfect candidate and guaranteed to win before palin :coffee:

Damn it! You need to post a disclaimer with this sort of thing, I just spit water all over my keyboard!

krisy
11-10-2008, 02:30 PM
I heard something on the news yesterday that MbCain has told these staffers to knock it off.

I also need to add that it apears that everyone is obcessed with Sarah Palin. The news,internet....everywhere. I haven't heard squat about McCain. There's a reason they are still talking about her,even on DU. I think it's because they are frightened of her....big time.

Kathianne
11-10-2008, 02:54 PM
I heard something on the news yesterday that MbCain has told these staffers to knock it off.

I also need to add that it apears that everyone is obcessed with Sarah Palin. The news,internet....everywhere. I haven't heard squat about McCain. There's a reason they are still talking about her,even on DU. I think it's because they are frightened of her....big time.

If so, he should be public about it. For awhile there I really thought he was worthy of my vote.

April15
11-10-2008, 04:54 PM
Mrs. Palin was chosen to be the scape goat for McCain and the Republicans. Give her 3 or so years of tutoring and she will be a viable contender.

Psychoblues
11-11-2008, 03:57 PM
Thank you, Trigg. I hope you also noticed that I never made even a small comment in any of those threads as well. I do have a BS meter and it was pegging out every time I saw one of those ridiculous pieces!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After a quick check, I was wrong.

It was gabby and joesteel who posted thread after thread about Bristol Palin being the mother of Trig. Those were the BS threads I was talking about and it appears that you weren't a part of them.

Can I buy you a refreshment?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!

I Just Want To Celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

Immanuel
11-11-2008, 06:23 PM
Like the lady said, "You picked her".

Question: Did you also pick John McCain?

Immie