PDA

View Full Version : In Anticipation Of President Obama

crin63
11-10-2008, 10:27 AM
I think PE Obama is a liar, a communist and I disagree with him on everything that I can think of. I think he is a cult of personality not unlike dictators past and present. I do not trust him and I think he is the very worst thing for this country.

All that said and as much as it nauseates me to do so at the moment, I will treat him with the respect that the office of the POTUS deserves. I was reminded that the Apostle Paul said to pray for our rulers. He didn't say just the ones we like or agree with.

1Ti 2:1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;
1Ti 2:2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
1Ti 2:3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;

If my conduct toward the PE Obama has offended anyone, please forgive me and I will try to treat him with the respect due his office. Not his positions but the man himself. I will also try to remember to pray for him everyday as well.

namvet
11-10-2008, 10:40 AM
I think PE Obama is a liar, a communist and I disagree with him on everything that I can think of. I think he is a cult of personality not unlike dictators past and present. I do not trust him and I think he is the very worst thing for this country.

All that said and as much as it nauseates me to do so at the moment, I will treat him with the respect that the office of the POTUS deserves. I was reminded that the Apostle Paul said to pray for our rulers. He didn't say just the ones we like or agree with.

1Ti 2:1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;
1Ti 2:2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.

If my conduct toward the PE Obama has offended anyone, please forgive me and I will try to treat him with the respect due his office. Not his positions but the man himself. I will also try to remember to pray for him everyday as well.

same old wine different bottle???? nope. same ole SHIT !!!!!

Kathianne
11-10-2008, 10:56 AM

That's the attitude I'm trying to take. The election period has ended and he's the president-elect. All the whining won't change that. Saying, "He's not MY President" or bumper stickers of "Don't Blame Me, I Voted McCain", will not change the fact that he is going to be POTUS.

However, I fully intend to examine his decisions and nail any I think wrong for the country. When he fails at something, I fully expect that Republican congressmen will get out there and point it out, explaining what had been suggested,(and they damned well better start coming up with better ideas), and how partisanship on the majority's part prevented better actions.

They need to hammer home how every mistake, every misstatement causes the UNITED STATES loss of money and prestige. How many thousands are suffering because of his failed policies, inability to lead, etc.

I am NOT joking. The Democrats for years now have been on constant campaign mode. They've destroyed people and reputations, gleefully. I think the people are sick of the glee and the desire to see the POTUS humiliated, thus their country. I believe most are as sick of that as are disgusted with the past administration.

It's time for the GOP or what may become 3rd party candidates to get out there and make their voices known on the issues and failure that is nearly inevitable to be Obama's term. They should stick to the issues, holding back on personal while amplifying anything that carries a wisp of partisanship or political machinations from the Dems. Never let up, never.

I will respect the office holder, hope the near inevitable does not occur, but realizing it's more probable that it will, advertise each and every misstep, misstatements aka as lies, partisanship moves at the expense of good governance.

stephanie
11-10-2008, 11:05 AM
I will show no respect for a man who shows distain for me and my country...

I just hope he and the Democrats controlling him don't hurt us to bad with their policies..but I don't hold out much hope..

namvet
11-10-2008, 11:14 AM
That's the attitude I'm trying to take. The election period has ended and he's the president-elect. All the whining won't change that. Saying, "He's not MY President" or bumper stickers of "Don't Blame Me, I Voted McCain", will not change the fact that he is going to be POTUS.

However, I fully intend to examine his decisions and nail any I think wrong for the country. When he fails at something, I fully expect that Republican congressmen will get out there and point it out, explaining what had been suggested,(and they damned well better start coming up with better ideas), and how partisanship on the majority's part prevented better actions.

They need to hammer home how every mistake, every misstatement causes the UNITED STATES loss of money and prestige. How many thousands are suffering because of his failed policies, inability to lead, etc.

I am NOT joking. The Democrats for years now have been on constant campaign mode. They've destroyed people and reputations, gleefully. I think the people are sick of the glee and the desire to see the POTUS humiliated, thus their country. I believe most are as sick of that as are disgusted with the past administration.

It's time for the GOP or what may become 3rd party candidates to get out there and make their voices known on the issues and failure that is nearly inevitable to be Obama's term. They should stick to the issues, holding back on personal while amplifying anything that carries a wisp of partisanship or political machinations from the Dems. Never let up, never.

I will respect the office holder, hope the near inevitable does not occur, but realizing it's more probable that it will, advertise each and every misstep, misstatements aka as lies, partisanship moves at the expense of good governance.

I fully expect that Republican congressmen will get out there and point it out, explaining what had been suggested,(and they damned well better start coming up with better ideas), and how partisanship on the majority's part prevented better actions.

there is no Republican party. its scattered to the wind. their why we keeled over and went with the dems.

Yurt
11-10-2008, 12:50 PM
I will show no respect for a man who shows distain for me and my country...

I just hope he and the Democrats controlling him don't hurt us to bad with their policies..but I don't hold out much hope..

ah, you're just a typical white person

gabosaurus
11-10-2008, 03:02 PM
Just remember that we are still a nation at war! It is your duty as a patriotic American to support your Commander in Chief!

Monkeybone
11-10-2008, 03:31 PM
Just remember that we are still a nation at war! It is your duty as a patriotic American to support your Commander in Chief!

yah....my first thought when you said that was "why is Gabs being so sarcastic?" but then i just realized it was you. :cheers2:

the sad thing is that the ppl that didn't vote for him will give him more respect than most gave Bush

Kathianne
11-10-2008, 04:04 PM
yah....my first thought when you said that was "why is Gabs being so sarcastic?" but then i just realized it was you. :cheers2:

the sad thing is that the ppl that didn't vote for him will give him more respect than most gave Bush

and that indeed is the truth. Sad, but true.

manu1959
11-10-2008, 04:33 PM

i thought it was my patriotic duty to call him a nazi and an idiot....free speech don't cha know...

April15
11-10-2008, 04:48 PM

I will respect the office holder, hope the near inevitable does not occur, but realizing it's more probable that it will, advertise each and every misstep, misstatements aka as lies, partisanship moves at the expense of good governance.They need to hammer home how every mistake, every misstatement causes the UNITED STATES loss of money and prestige. How many thousands are suffering because of George W. Bush's failed policies, inability to lead, etc.
I will respect the office holder, I couldn't do it for Bush, hope the near inevitable does not occur, but realizing it's more probable that it will, advertise each and every misstep, misstatements aka as lies, partisanship moves at the expense of good governance.
Gee this is just exactly how dems feel about Bush's policies.

April15
11-10-2008, 04:50 PM
Just remember that we are still a nation at war! It is your duty as a patriotic American to support your Commander in Chief!I am sorry to say I didn't support Bush as he was not a qualified human so he could not be commander of anything.

April15
11-10-2008, 04:51 PM
i thought it was my patriotic duty to call him a nazi and an idiot....free speech don't cha know...I can see we will have many counter posts!
And free speech all the way.

crin63
11-10-2008, 05:49 PM
I can see we will have many counter posts!
And free speech all the way.

Free speech all the way up until the fairness doctrine is enacted because of some perceived or created hate speech.

namvet
11-10-2008, 06:32 PM
I am sorry to say I didn't support Bush as he was not a qualified human so he could not be commander of anything.

so when the Marxist's get's his tit caught in a ringer he screams for advise from who??????

but of course. Rev Wright and Jesse Jackson.

April15
11-10-2008, 06:54 PM
so when the Marxist's get's his tit caught in a ringer he screams for advise from who??????

but of course. Rev Wright and Jesse Jackson.I need no advice from any one. I surely wouldn't ask either of them two. Any man who believes in any God is not of sound mind to give advice to anyone else.

manu1959
11-10-2008, 06:56 PM
I need no advice from any one. I surely wouldn't ask either of them two. Any man who believes in any God is not of sound mind to give advice to anyone else.

obama believes in god....

April15
11-10-2008, 06:57 PM
obama believes in god....Good thing I won't be asking him for advice!!!!!!!

Kathianne
11-10-2008, 07:01 PM

Damn strait. On the other hand, those that refuse to acknowledge he won? I'm concerned about them. Truly.

manu1959
11-10-2008, 07:04 PM
Good thing I won't be asking him for advice!!!!!!!

you will be living with the results of his advice.....

REDWHITEBLUE2
11-10-2008, 07:23 PM
Just remember that we are still a nation at war! It is your duty as a patriotic American to support your Commander in Chief! :poke: HOW the fuck does this Jive Ass NEGRO qualify as a CIC He didn't serve in the Military let alone the girl scouts :fart:

April15
11-10-2008, 07:26 PM
you will be living with the results of his advice.....I will be living with results of his decisions based on the advice given to him!

manu1959
11-10-2008, 07:28 PM
I will be living with results of his decisions based on the advice given to him!

nice spin.....his wife believes in god....pillow talk is powerful

April15
11-10-2008, 07:29 PM
:poke: HOW the fuck does this Jive Ass NEGRO qualify as a CIC He didn't serve in the Military let alone the girl scouts :fart:It would seem that this jive ass NEGRO is plenty qualified. He is of proper age and is duly elected. If you don't like the rules change them! But keep in mind Bush was not my president so Barack needn't be your's.

April15
11-10-2008, 07:32 PM
nice spin.....his wife believes in god....pillow talk is powerfulThat it may be. Many people believe in a god. I do not. I do not need to know where I can from other than the womb. I know where I am going when I die. To a worm farm to be worm food! I also know no body will care either and neither will I.

manu1959
11-10-2008, 07:36 PM
That it may be. Many people believe in a god. I do not. I do not need to know where I can from other than the womb. I know where I am going when I die. To a worm farm to be worm food! I also know no body will care either and neither will I.

nice job changing the topic....

I need no advice from any one. I surely wouldn't ask either of them two. Any man who believes in any God is not of sound mind to give advice to anyone else.

obama and his wife both believe in god and will be giving other people advice.....

therefore neither is of sound mind according to you.....

not good....

Kathianne
11-10-2008, 07:40 PM
nice spin.....his wife believes in god....pillow talk is powerful

Not to mention keeping the 'non-god' clean. Gag me.

REDWHITEBLUE2
11-10-2008, 07:44 PM
It would seem that this jive ass NEGRO is plenty qualified. He is of proper age and is duly elected. If you don't like the rules change them! But keep in mind Bush was not my president so Barack needn't be your's. Trust me HE'S NOT

Kathianne
11-10-2008, 08:17 PM
Trust me HE'S NOT

Yeah or something. Bottom line they are not ours, we are not theirs. None of us exist.

How existential can we get?