PDA

View Full Version : duplicate post

Psychoblues
11-10-2008, 10:59 AM
... duplicate post

Abbey Marie
11-10-2008, 11:41 AM
It was not deleted it was moved, as this is not a review. You posted in the thread after it was moved, so you know it wasn't deleted.

Posting threads again after they are moved or deleted is against board policy.

Post deleted.

Psychoblues
11-10-2008, 12:00 PM
I understand there is a procedure for moving threads that includes a notice in the thread that it has been moved, abby. I have not posted in it post deletion or transfer. Where is it? Could you share that with us or should I repost the article again in this most appropriate place for it?

It was not deleted it was moved, as this is not a review. You posted in it after it was moved, so you know it wasn't deleted.

Posting threads again after they are moved or deleted is against board policy.

Post deleted again.

It is no secret that you like to play games with me, abby. Mostly, I just laugh at you and go on along as if nothing happened. I intend to continue that practice. Is that against the rules? Please post to where you have moved the threads. Isn't that the responsible, ethical and board friendly thing to do?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!

God Bless America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Just Want To Celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:salute::beer::clap::laugh2::beer::salute:

Psychoblues

darin
11-10-2008, 12:19 PM
I understand there is a procedure for moving threads that includes a notice in the thread that it has been moved, abby. I have not posted in it post deletion or transfer. Where is it? Could you share that with us or should I repost the article again in this most appropriate place for it?

It is no secret that you like to play games with me, abby. Mostly, I just laugh at you and go on along as if nothing happened. I intend to continue that practice. Is that against the rules? Please post to where you have moved the threads. Isn't that the responsible, ethical and board friendly thing to do?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!

God Bless America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Just Want To Celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:salute::beer::clap::laugh2::beer::salute:

Psychoblues

Take 24 off. On Me.

Abbey Marie
11-10-2008, 12:51 PM
For anyone who is wondering, Jim has told us that he prefers that we not clutter the board with "thread moved" notices.

If anyone has trouble finding a moved thread, click on your own name and look at your list of posts. You will see the moved post at it's new location, and can access it immediately from there.