PDA

View Full Version : Joy Is God, God Is Love, Love Is Eternal

Psychoblues
11-10-2008, 11:21 AM
Closing threads in the Religion/Ethics forum is rather unethical isn't it?

A simple explanation would be sufficient if only from an abstract point of view.

My suggestion is that if you don't desire a conversation on a subject then simply don't begin one. I'm not calling names, just an observation. Isn't that the ethical thing to do?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

God Bless America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Just Want To Celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:salute::beer::clap::laugh2::beer::salute:

Psychoblues

Abbey Marie
11-10-2008, 11:47 AM
Psycho,
This is the second time in a few minutes that you have challenged staff decisions publicly, so I will publicly suggest that you desist.

Psychoblues
11-10-2008, 12:12 PM
You don't leave much of a choice, abby.

Psycho,
This is the second time in a few minutes that you have challenged staff decisions publicly, so I will publicly suggest that you desist.

I love this board and you know that. If you have a problem with me or my posting habits I suggest you shoot me a pm even though I despise most pm's and have publicly said so on several occasions. I think your problem is with more of the content of my posts than anything else. I can't help you with that and I don't believe I should be expected to help you with that.

Seriously, abby, I still don't know where you moved that other thread as you certainly didn't indicate in any way that you had moved it. We can do this via pm if you wish but I personally prefer an open board. Your call, abby.

God Bless America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Just Want To Celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:salute::beer::clap::laugh2::beer::salute:

Psychoblues

darin
11-10-2008, 12:12 PM
Psycho,

What SHE said.