PDA

View Full Version : I Have Sycho On Ignore

Sitarro
11-10-2008, 02:22 PM
It is truly amazing how much time I am saving by having sycho on ignore. No more reading of senseless posts, condescending crap, or silly mud race bullshit......... it is actually therapeutic. Gabodimwit, joey tinfoil and MFM will no doubt be next. It is a great option, it allows their free speech and keeps me from having to get sucked into their moronic garbage, I highly recommend it.:coffee::salute:

LiberalNation
11-10-2008, 02:25 PM
Gabodimwit, joey tinfoil and MFM will no doubt be next.
Hey, what about me. Everybody always wanting to leave me out.

Kathianne
11-10-2008, 02:26 PM

I'd not put you on ignore, if I could, you make me laugh and remember times past.

hjmick
11-10-2008, 02:33 PM

I'd not put you on ignore, if I could, you make me laugh and remember times past.

Not to mention she is reasonable, rational, thoughtful, respectful, and civil.

Geez LN, do you think having conservatives speak highly of you will get you kicked out of the club?

Personally, I don't put anyone on ignore.

Sitarro
11-10-2008, 02:51 PM

I still have "hope" for you Lil LiberalN, maybe with the right guidance you will "change" for the better, earlier than most. I was a liberal until I woke up to reality at 38 years old. I will admit, it's harder to not be a liberal, you actually have to take responsibility for yourself and truly need to become an independent thinker. Besides, I like reading what you post........ most of the time.:cool:

Kathianne
11-10-2008, 02:52 PM
Not to mention she is reasonable, rational, thoughtful, respectful, and civil.

Geez LN, do you think having conservatives speak highly of you will get you kicked out of the club?

Personally, I don't put anyone on ignore.

You are right, I should have given her more kudos. Yes LN, many of your posts are not only worth reading, but rep worthy, which I do try to catch. You are a good kid.

gabosaurus
11-10-2008, 02:54 PM
Why do you feel the need to make a public announcement of this? Doesn't this make you as much of a psychotic attention whore as he is?

LiberalNation
11-10-2008, 02:56 PM
Too much nice. Must try harder, not even a lil outcry for my new vetrens day avatar, sheesh.

Sitarro
11-10-2008, 03:04 PM
Why do you feel the need to make a public announcement of this? Doesn't this make you as much of a psychotic attention whore as he is?

No

gabosaurus
11-10-2008, 03:06 PM
I can avoid getting sucked into your moronic garbage without putting you on ignore.

Sitarro
11-10-2008, 03:16 PM
I can avoid getting sucked into your moronic garbage without putting you on ignore.

Did you say something?

Sitarro
11-10-2008, 03:18 PM
Too much nice. Must try harder, not even a lil outcry for my new vetrens day avatar, sheesh.

There is no such thing as "gay troops", there are American military men and women, American military veterans and those that have never served. The first part of becoming a conservative is letting go of needing to define yourself by your ancestors birthplace or who you have sex with....... nobody really cares and it really isn't our business. It's when it is thrown into a person's face that they tend to have a problem. If you walk around proclaiming you are a "rich"-American, someone will have a problem with you.

By the way, when I lived in Denver, one of my closest friends at work was black, handicapped and a lesbian, she didn't define herself by any of those things....... she was just Lisa, an American woman....... an incredible person that I miss dearly.

gabosaurus
11-11-2008, 12:19 PM
There is no such thing as "gay troops", there are American military men and women, American military veterans and those that have never served. The first part of becoming a conservative is letting go of needing to define yourself by your ancestors birthplace or who you have sex with....... nobody really cares and it really isn't our business. It's when it is thrown into a person's face that they tend to have a problem. If you walk around proclaiming you are a "rich"-American, someone will have a problem with you.

By the way, when I lived in Denver, one of my closest friends at work was black, handicapped and a lesbian, she didn't define herself by any of those things....... she was just Lisa, an American woman....... an incredible person that I miss dearly.

Perhaps the best thing you have ever written. Better yet, one of the best things ever posted on this board. I applaud you for this statement.

Gaffer
11-12-2008, 12:30 PM
I have had sycko on ignore for years. gabonoxious and ln also. Makes life much simpler. I am adding mfm to the list too. He's not here to discuss anything, he's here to aggravate and insult people and nothing more. 90% of the threads he posts in end up wholly or partially in the steel cage. That alone says a lot about him.

Once I put them on ignore they are there permanently. It's my personal ban. Doesn't affect them in any way but I don't have to put up with their whining and bullshit.

LiberalNation
11-12-2008, 12:48 PM
knew I'd get get some. ;)

crin63
11-12-2008, 12:55 PM
I'm trying the ignore feature for the first time and so far I like it. If you put the preacher on ignore it seems that you can cut out about 50% or so of the foul language on the board.

LiberalNation
11-12-2008, 12:58 PM
I have a few people on ignore who I would just scroll past their posts anyways because of the high volume. It makes the scrolling faster and if for some reason you wana read what they wrote you can just click the show post button.

Immanuel
11-12-2008, 01:00 PM
I have a few people on ignore who I would just scroll past there posts anyways. It makes the scrolling faster and if for some reason you wana read what they wrote you can just click the show post button.

Is that why you always ignore me?

Whatever did I say to make you want to ignore lil ole me?

Immie

LiberalNation
11-12-2008, 01:02 PM
lol don't have anyone posting in this thread on ignore.

hjmick
11-12-2008, 01:03 PM
I'm trying the ignore feature for the first time and so far I like it. If you put the preacher on ignore it seems that you can cut out about 50% or so of the foul language on the board.

You're fucking kidding me!

:lmao:

gabosaurus
11-12-2008, 05:59 PM
If you put RSR on ignore, you can cut out 50 percent of the bullshit on this board.
Heck, you can cut out 50 percent of the posts on this board. :lmao: