PDA

View Full Version : An Outstanding Tribute To Our Guys and Gals In The U.S. Military

Sitarro
11-10-2008, 05:17 PM
Highly recommended for all, this film shows behind the scenes of Operation Red Flag. It was an IMAX film that I missed and am very sorry I did. Incredible photography of the real thing. The danger to everyone involved is obvious and should be appreciated by all of us that they protect. If you can watch this and not be overwhelmed with pride and gratitude to all that serve with such honor and precision, you are an ass.

VETERANS AND CURRENTLY SERVING.........YOU ALL ARE THE BEST..........THANK YOU!!!!!!!:salute::salute::salute:

Go to http://www.hulu.com/watch/24197/fighter-pilot-operation-red-flag

you will need to register to watch it, it takes no time. WATCH THIS FILM!!!!!!

namvet
11-10-2008, 07:34 PM
that is outstanding. and thanks from us for posting. you got nerve. I don't post anythink patroitic on here anymore. the skinhead libs like to shit on it and me !!!! ill it move this over to my military board. the men/women there will get a kick out of it. salute

:salute::salute:

Sitarro
11-11-2008, 12:21 PM
that is outstanding. and thanks from us for posting. you got nerve. I don't post anythink patroitic on here anymore. the skinhead libs like to shit on it and me !!!! ill it move this over to my military board. the men/women there will get a kick out of it. salute

Glad to share it namvet. I thought it would be a great film to watch on Veteran's Day. Much thanks to you and all of the real veterans on this board on this VETERAN'S DAY, I appreciate what you guys have done for our country.:salute::salute::salute:

namvet
11-11-2008, 01:24 PM
Glad to share it namvet. I thought it would be a great film to watch on Veteran's Day. Much thanks to you and all of the real veterans on this board on this VETERAN'S DAY, I appreciate what you guys have done for our country.:salute::salute::salute:

Skk6qm6MAK8

tktOZw8JTbU

the ragged old flag (the ragged old flag)

stephanie
11-11-2008, 01:29 PM
I'd like to say Thank You to our Veterans..Past and Present..
Thanks for serving our Country and us..

namvet
11-11-2008, 01:59 PM
your what we're all about................