PDA

View Full Version : From "Congressman Warns of Obama Dictatorship"

retiredman
11-10-2008, 10:39 PM
see how violent some of his followers are, just imagine when he has the power behind the office, beware...

violent? GMAFB!!!

at least I don't go stalking you through the abulance logs of San Obispo!
:lol:

Yurt
11-10-2008, 10:48 PM
violent? GMAFB!!!

at least I don't go stalking you through the abulance logs of San Obispo!

as another post said, you are lying, no one is stalking you and if you feel that way, then leave the board...i find it moronic that you claim i am stalking you, yet you keep replying to my posts and sending me pm's :laugh2:

you are the creep, threatening my family and if you don't think threatening my home is threatening my family you are lying to yourself...what, you threatened the wood that holds my home up...you going to come here and rip my couch to shreds....right, you threatened my home and that includes my family...you're such a pathological liar you can't even keep up yourself

retiredman
11-10-2008, 10:51 PM
as another post said, you are lying, no one is stalking you and if you feel that way, then leave the board...i find it moronic that you claim i am stalking you, yet you keep replying to my posts and sending me pm's :laugh2:

you are the creep, threatening my family and if you don't think threatening my home is threatening my family you are lying to yourself...what, you threatened the wood that holds my home up...you going to come here and rip my couch to shreds....right, you threatened my home and that includes my family...you're such a pathological liar you can't even keep up yourself

I never threatened your family. I never threatened YOU. I merely stated that IF you harmed me, I would harm you in return. That was not a threat. It was, and is, a promise.

retiredman
11-10-2008, 10:52 PM
ho hum..another day, another negative rep from the creepy weirdo from san obispo who is stalking me!:lol:

Yurt
11-10-2008, 10:59 PM
I never threatened your family. I never threatened YOU. I merely stated that IF you harmed me, I would harm you in return. That was not a threat. It was, and is, a promise.

LIAR

you wrote these words if i were to out you to your church, which btw, i never, ever said i would, you are the one who brought it up first and you kept pming me that i wanted to harm you...you clearly threatened not only my person, but my family:

like I said...do your worst, but be prepared to defend your self and your home and your livelihood against my very best.

Quote:
I DARE you

Quote:
come to Maine and we'll see how well YOU can "live" with it. be my guest. I DARE you.

Quote:
YOu may walk into the state of Maine, but you'll leave on a fucking gurney.

btw, your words do constitute a threat of violence and that violence is not justified, hence, you are most likely guitly of a crime.

retiredman
11-10-2008, 11:05 PM
LIAR

you wrote these words if i were to out you to your church, which btw, i never, ever said i would, you are the one who brought it up first and you kept pming me that i wanted to harm you...you clearly threatened not only my person, but my family:

btw, your words do constitute a threat of violence and that violence is not justified, hence, you are most likely guitly of a crime.

do your worst, but be prepared to defend yourself against my best.

If you do nothing to harm me, where is the threat?:lol:

Yurt
11-10-2008, 11:15 PM
do your worst, but be prepared to defend yourself against my best.

If you do nothing to harm me, where is the threat?:lol:

even if i were to out you, that is not a crime...you threatening my home, my person and that i will leave in a fucking gurney is probably a crime, as the threat is not justified

only a moron like you would try and lie and say your words are not threats...

if you come over here, i will kick your ass...tis a threat moron

give me a break, you're such a pathological liar you can't keep up with yourself

Yurt
11-10-2008, 11:16 PM
bubbleheads spouting words they can't even define.

BOOORING!:lol:

how quaint, the obsessed closet "preacher" is copying me now with boring...:laugh2:

retiredman
11-10-2008, 11:19 PM
even if i were to out you, that is not a crime...you threatening my home, my person and that i will leave in a fucking gurney is probably a crime, as the threat is not justified

only a moron like you would try and lie and say your words are not threats...

if you come over here, i will kick your ass...tis a threat moron

give me a break, you're such a pathological liar you can't keep up with yourself

if you do not harm me, I coudl give a shit. IF you harm me, I will harm you. Not a threat... never has been a threat...has ALWAYS been a promise.

Do your worst. IF you harm me, be prepared to defend against my best.

no threat. all promise. do yourself a favor and don't even fucking contemplate playing mister macho and taking me up on it. You WILL regret it. I guarantee it.

red states rule
11-12-2008, 07:31 AM
if you do not harm me, I coudl give a shit. IF you harm me, I will harm you. Not a threat... never has been a threat...has ALWAYS been a promise.

Do your worst. IF you harm me, be prepared to defend against my best.

no threat. all promise. do yourself a favor and don't even fucking contemplate playing mister macho and taking me up on it. You WILL regret it. I guarantee it.

http://kara.allthingsd.com/files/2008/03/kolchak.jpg

Yurt
11-12-2008, 08:07 AM
someone say something about macho....

mfm to pale

and don't forget, I saw your real photograph, and it did not do anything to enhance the macho tough guy image you are trying to portray.

his avi does nothing to enhance his macho tough guy image...and let's see more hypocrisy from the internet tough guy

Look....let's just agree to lay off this cyber macho shit..it really is pretty immature. YOu don't like my politics...I don't like yours. Let's just leave it at that. You don't want to drive all the way up to maine to find out if I can kick your ass or not... just use your words... and if you can't compete with them, just slink away.