PDA

View Full Version : Why seal Obama’s record of Obama’s birth

-Cp
11-11-2008, 05:49 PM
Something seems a little fishy here. First, Barack Obama says he is rushing home to Hawaii to his critically ill grandmother. It takes him three days to “rush” to her side. He arrives early Friday morning to spend an hour with her. Friday evening, U.S. District Judge R. Barclay Surrick tosses out a lawsuit brought by Philip J. Berg claiming Obama was born in Africa. Now the governor of Hawaii seals Obama’s birth records. If there is nothing to hide and he was actually born in Hawaii, why seal the records? There is too much cover up here. It seems it is okay to check out all the other candidates but not Obama. By sealing his birth records, that seems to me an admission they are hiding the truth. He should have to prove he was born in the United States because it is a requirement for running for the president of the United States.

Why does Obama get special treatment? There has been so much covered up and the biased liberal media will not check into or reveal anything about his past. There has never been an election like this where the media is basically one sided for one candidate to the exclusion of the other. You’d think people would be a little concerned about this. I know I am.

Nancy Young, Albany

http://www.democratherald.com/articles/2008/11/11/news/elections/opinion/letters/194_young.txt