PDA

View Full Version : Split from "Favorite Vet Day"

LiberalNation
11-11-2008, 10:50 PM
He's the barroom loudmouth, dumber than five wooden planks,
whose Overgrown frat-boy behavior is outweighed a hundred times
in the cosmic scales by four hours of exquisite bravery near the
38th parallel.
would it outweigh say if he was a murder, child rapist. Serving doesn't automatically make you a good person worthy of "honor".

Mr. P
11-11-2008, 11:05 PM
would it outweigh say if he was a murder, child rapist. Serving doesn't automatically make you a good person worthy of "honor".

This is NOT a thread for your childish disrespect, LN.

LiberalNation
11-11-2008, 11:07 PM
it's a valid question in responce to the paragraph I quoted.

and I believe similier were brought up last time you posted this piece so shouldn't be unexpected.

Mr. P
11-11-2008, 11:11 PM
it's a valid question in responce to the paragraph I quoted.

and I believe similier were brought up last time you posted this piece so shouldn't be unexpected.

This is NOT a debate thread...and it has never been posted on this site that I recall..stop please.

LiberalNation
11-11-2008, 11:13 PM
it is in usa current events and this is a debate board.......

but whatever, the mods can move my post and your responces to a different thread.

and it has never been posted on this site that I recall
I have read it before somewhere. Maybe someone else posted it.

LiberalNation
11-11-2008, 11:16 PM
some more vets or who claimed to be vets anyway.

manfrommain
black lance
pale rider
gunny

darin
11-11-2008, 11:41 PM
LN- please stay on-topic.

Psychoblues
11-12-2008, 04:11 AM
There is an old jamm by Lyle Lovett titled "Pontiac". You ought to give it a good listen.

Psychoblues

Noir
11-12-2008, 04:26 AM

My thoughts exactly apon Reading the artical, the only problem being it's hard to discus such issues as it is to easy for folks to say you are vet. Bashing.

Psychoblues
11-12-2008, 04:34 AM
Actually, noir, there have been several threads and hundreds of posts here lately that do exactly that, bash vets. All of that coupled with political considerations of late combine to make the subject of crooks in uniform, which there certainly are some of them, very touchy right now and for some, forever.

My thoughts exactly apon Reading the artical, the only problem being it's hard to discus such issues as it is to easy for folks to say you are vet. Bashing.

Baffles the shit out of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

LiberalNation
11-12-2008, 12:55 PM
LN- please stay on-topic.

I have yet to stray.

dmp- please stay on topic.

LiberalNation
11-12-2008, 12:56 PM
True, doesn't mean you shouldn't try.