PDA

View Full Version : Split From "Gitmo Detainees/Obama"

red states rule
11-12-2008, 10:41 AM
my guess is that the Obama adminstration will achieve some sort of legal closure on each of the detainees and will remove the blight on our international reputattion that Gitmo has caused.

and I am sure Virgil, you will be happy to sign the surrender papers on behalf of your messiah, and welcome the terrorists into your neighborhood. You can bring them to your church and listen to your sermons

Then take them into your home for Sunday dinner

retiredman
11-13-2008, 08:29 AM
I will defend Virgil on this one. Some of his posts to me reflect his dissatisfaction of some of his fellow liberals not being liberal enough

I have a question for you, RSR..

why do you continue to disrespect jimnyc by ignoring his requests?

red states rule
11-13-2008, 08:31 AM
I have a question for you, RSR..

why do you continue to disrespect jimnyc by ignoring his requests?

Not disrespecting Jimmyc at all - not JimmyC. Jim has respect - he earned it

retiredman
11-13-2008, 08:34 AM
Not disrespecting Jimmyc at all - not JimmyC. Jim has respect - he earned it

why don't you honor his requests then, if you respect him so much?

red states rule
11-13-2008, 08:36 AM
why don't you honor his requests then, if you respect him so much?

Your head must have some fat blocking the path to your "brain"

Jim is not the one I am disrespecting Virgil:lol:

retiredman
11-13-2008, 08:37 AM
Your head must have some fat blocking the path to your "brain"

Jim is not the one I am disrespecting Virgil:lol:

you are ignoring his requests.

that is pretty disrespectful.

retiredman
11-13-2008, 08:51 AM
The War in Iraq? They all voted for it. They are all going to stay... no difference except maybe Obama will try a better strategy then Bush.

Education... Healthcare... both parties solutions... SEND MORE MONEY

Reproductive Rights... the one thing that separates the two parties.

Immie

we'll just have to agree to disagree.

I gotta go...I have a "date" with my hospice patient. We're gonna play cribbage. :)

red states rule
11-13-2008, 08:55 AM

I gotta go...I have a "date" with my hospice patient. We're gonna play cribbage. :)

and hide the bedpan in the freezer

Immanuel
11-13-2008, 09:01 AM

I love cribbage.

Enjoy the game.

Immie

red states rule
11-13-2008, 09:04 AM
I love cribbage.

Enjoy the game.

Immie

The folks who run Hospice in Maine must be very undemanding when it comes to who they accept as volunteers

retiredman
11-13-2008, 01:22 PM
I love cribbage.

Enjoy the game.

Immie

the old gal skunked me twice... I think it made her day!

red states rule
11-13-2008, 01:23 PM

that explains the odor. Try some Right Guard

Immanuel
11-13-2008, 01:25 PM

My guess is you let her... cause you're just a softie for pretty eyes. :D

Immie

red states rule
11-13-2008, 01:26 PM

Immie

Or she was to sharp for him to cheat :lol:

retiredman
11-13-2008, 01:31 PM

Immie

Nah...she's pretty good. She's 90 and has been playing since she was a kid. Regardless, she has a lot of fun and smiles a lot, which is kind of the reason I am there. I brighten her day and she brightens mine.

red states rule
11-13-2008, 01:33 PM
Nah...she's pretty good. She's 90 and has been playing since she was a kid. Regardless, she has a lot of fun and smiles a lot, which is kind of the reason I am there. I brighten her day and she brightens mine.

You brighten her day when you leave :lol:

Immanuel
11-13-2008, 01:33 PM

Just tell me that her language is not as salty as yours... please. :poke:

Immie

retiredman
11-13-2008, 01:34 PM
Just tell me that her language is not as salty as yours... please. :poke:

Immie

it's pretty salty. she says "shit!" a lot when the cards don't go her way.

Immanuel
11-13-2008, 01:36 PM
it's pretty salty. she says "shit!" a lot when the cards don't go her way.

Shit? Shit! My language is salty too! I'll repent! I swear I'll repent if someone will just cut my tongue out, I will be free from that sin.

Immie

retiredman
11-13-2008, 01:51 PM
Shit? Shit! My language is salty too! I'll repent! I swear I'll repent if someone will just cut my tongue out, I will be free from that sin.

Immie

saltiness is relative...and clearly, on here, anyhow.... vulgarity is really only vulgar when a democrat says it....

I think it is hilarious how everyone JUMPS all over everything I say that uses off color language, but nobody says boo about the posts from my adversaries that immediately precede it. Seriously immie...what do you find more insulting? having someone call you a spineless cowardly traitorous America hater, or having them call you a fucking asshole? From my perspective, people on here are forever getting insulted over things that really are nowhere near as insulting as the things that they, themselves, say.

red states rule
11-13-2008, 02:03 PM
Seriously immie...what do you find more insulting? having someone call you a spineless cowardly traitorous America hater, or having them call you a fucking asshole? .

and where is the insult or anything that is factually inaccurate?

Immanuel
11-13-2008, 02:21 PM
saltiness is relative...and clearly, on here, anyhow.... vulgarity is really only vulgar when a democrat says it....

I think it is hilarious how everyone JUMPS all over everything I say that uses off color language, but nobody says boo about the posts from my adversaries that immediately precede it. Seriously immie...what do you find more insulting? having someone call you a spineless cowardly traitorous America hater, or having them call you a fucking asshole? From my perspective, people on here are forever getting insulted over things that really are nowhere near as insulting as the things that they, themselves, say.

You really want seriousness on this?

Here goes... I don't think it is so much what you say but rather how you say it.

For instance, and believe me, I know you have apologized over and over again, but when you wish a cancer patient's death and promise to piss on his grave, people take that pretty harshly even if it is not their grave. I think that is what has most everyone else here so ticked off. The rest of your language, well then barring your Tuesday remarks, I honestly think everyone would ignored if it weren't for the piss on your grave remarks. You might have still gotten banned occassionally, but you would not be feeling the intense hatred of the vast majority of posters here.

Please note: I am not excusing our behavior. Just trying to point out what I see.

And don't take this wrong, but knowing that you are a retired military OFFICER and are currently an interim pastor, I would think that some restraint from the taunting you have received would be natural for you. I always thought that officers were trained to be restrained. They were a class above the rest. You were trained to keep your emotions in check. Or maybe I've just watched too many movies.

And, I am not even going into the fact that you are a Christian. Would a Christian really want the death of a potentially unsaved human being? RSR's attitude needs to be adjusted as well, but as a Christian... as a pastor... you're prayers should be for his well being while he remains on the face of the earth.

{end of sermon}

Immie

red states rule
11-13-2008, 02:23 PM

Here goes... I don't think it is so much what you say but rather how you say it.

For instance, and believe me, I know you have apologized over and over again, but when you wish a cancer patient's death and promise to piss on his grave, people take that pretty harshly even if it is not their grave. I think that is what has most everyone else here so ticked off. The rest of your language, well then barring your Tuesday remarks, I honestly think everyone would ignored if it weren't for the piss on your grave remarks. You might have still gotten banned occassionally, but you would not be feeling the intense hatred of the vast majority of posters here.

Please note: I am not excusing our behavior. Just trying to point out what I see.

And don't take this wrong, but knowing that you are a retired military OFFICER and are currently an interim pastor, I would think that some restraint from the taunting you have received would be natural for you. I always thought that officers were trained to be restrained. They were a class above the rest. You were trained to keep your emotions in check. Or maybe I've just watched too many movies.

And, I am not even going into the fact that you are a Christian. Would a Christian really want the death of a potentially unsaved human being? RSR's attitude needs to be adjusted as well, but as a Christian... as a pastor... you're prayers should be for his well being while he remains on the face of the earth.

{end of sermon}

Immie

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Wish i could rep you for the post - but I can't

I owe you Immie

retiredman
11-13-2008, 02:40 PM

{end of sermon}

Immie

I have profusely apologized to RSR even though he has NEVER apologized to me. That's a fact. I do restrain myself quite often... but when the odds are 20:1, and the attacks from the right are as insulting as they tend to be, sometimes, I backslide and revert to old communications habits. Again... everyone on your side of the aisle can be outraged by MY comments but the fact that no one ever seems outraged at any of the comments coming FROM their side is nothing but hypocrisy, pure and simple. And of course, I do pray for RSR's health... what I say in here in the heat of battle does not reflect my true Christian spirit. I know that RSR is a maddening, frustrating person, but God loves him, and I pray for his good health.

red states rule
11-13-2008, 02:42 PM
I have profusely apologized to RSR even though he has NEVER apologized to me. That's a fact. I do restrain myself quite often... but when the odds are 20:1, and the attacks from the right are as insulting as they tend to be, sometimes, I backslide and revert to old communications habits. Again... everyone on your side of the aisle can be outraged by MY comments but the fact that no one ever seems outraged at any of the comments coming FROM their side is nothing but hypocrisy, pure and simple. And of course, I do pray for RSR's health... what I say in here in the heat of battle does not reflect my true Christian spirit. I know that RSR is a maddening, frustrating person, but God loves him, and I pray for his good health.

Once again Virgil, you have repeated the slurs over and over again. You are a liar and a fraud so please stop playing the role of the offended and mistreated liberal

I posted some of your greatest hits on another thread for all to see

retiredman
11-13-2008, 02:45 PM
Once again Virgil, you have repeated the slurs over and over again. You are a liar and a fraud so please stop playing the role of the offended and mistreated liberal

I posted some of your greatest hits on another thread for all to see

I have repeatedly and profusely apologized to you. I pray for your healing. That's a fact.

red states rule
11-13-2008, 02:48 PM
I have repeatedly and profusely apologized to you. I pray for your healing. That's a fact.

and you keep repeating the comments as you "apologize" over and over again

Again, you are a liar and a fraud Virgil - and it is common knowledge

retiredman
11-13-2008, 02:51 PM
and you keep repeating the comments as you "apologize" over and over again

Again, you are a liar and a fraud Virgil - and it is common knowledge

it may very well be an opinion that is widely held, but that does not make it correct. I am neither a liar nor a fraud, regardless of what the baying pack of conservatives on here may think.:lol:

red states rule
11-13-2008, 02:54 PM
it may very well be an opinion that is widely held, but that does not make it correct. I am neither a liar nor a fraud, regardless of what the baying pack of conservatives on here may think.:lol:

Do I need to repost your greatest hits - the ones you made after you become a fill in minister?

I saw the performance you gave to the reporter, I never laughed so hard in my life how he bought your BS hook, line, and sinker

Now if he knew the real you perhaps he would have written a different article

retiredman
11-13-2008, 02:55 PM
he does know the real me....you don't :)

red states rule
11-13-2008, 02:56 PM
he does know the real me....you don't :)

So he has read your posts?:laugh2:

Or does he know the "real" you that you put on for the public?

retiredman
11-13-2008, 02:58 PM
So he has read your posts?:laugh2:

Or does he know the "real" you that you put on for the public?

the real me is the man he knows and interviewed. you don't know the real me. He does... my family does.... my congregation does.

red states rule
11-13-2008, 02:59 PM
the real me is the man he knows and interviewed. you don't know the real me. He does... my family does.... my congregation does.

So who is the asshole who posts under manfrommaine?

As I said, you are a liar and a fraud

Yurt
11-13-2008, 03:09 PM

then invite them here to see your real posts

put your money where your mouth is

retiredman
11-13-2008, 03:11 PM

what I say on DP.com is nobody's business but my own. stalker.
like I said.... we both better hope that he is not as crazy as I think he is.

red states rule
11-13-2008, 03:11 PM

Never happen, then his cover would be blown to bits :laugh2:

red states rule
11-13-2008, 03:12 PM

Translation - like hell I want anyone outside the board to see what I post. I have an image to protect

Yurt
11-13-2008, 03:13 PM

:lol:

you're pathetic...you actually think you're the victim

you threaten my family, say repeated sexually vulgar comments to steph, but you the victim...priceless

and people have said stuff about posts other than yours, another LIE

retiredman
11-13-2008, 03:14 PM
So who is the asshole who posts under manfrommaine?

As I said, you are a liar and a fraud

you need to know that your opinion of me is worth less than zero. you really do need to grasp that. I do not give a flying FUCK what you think of me.

I don't like you at all, but I still do pray for your healing from the terrible scourge that is cancer. I really do. I have seen it take many lives... I just did a funeral on last Thursday of a cancer victim. I do not wish that on anyone... even you.

red states rule
11-13-2008, 03:14 PM

you're pathetic...you actually think you're the victim

you threaten my family, say repeated sexually vulgar comments to steph, but you the victim...priceless

and people have said stuff about posts other than yours, another LIE

His role play of the offended liberal is getting boring

red states rule
11-13-2008, 03:15 PM
you need to know that your opinion of me is worth less than zero. you really do need to grasp that. I do not give a flying FUCK what you think of me.

I don't like you at all, but I still do pray for your healing from the terrible scourge that is cancer. I really do. I have seen it take many lives... I just did a funeral on last Thursday of a cancer victim. I do not wish that on anyone... even you.

Did you piss on that grave, or was the deceased a liberal?

Yurt
11-13-2008, 03:16 PM

more with the stalker lies...you fucking moron, who posted that pic of you, and there have been at least 3 other posters who have flat out said they know who you are, but ONLY yurt is the stalker...your obsession with me kills me

you're truly pathetic :laugh2:

and i love how they know the real you but you are afraid to show them your real posts here...you're living a lie dude

retiredman
11-13-2008, 03:18 PM
more with the stalker lies...you fucking moron, who posted that pic of you, and there have been at least 3 other posters who have flat out said they know who you are, but ONLY yurt is the stalker...your obsession with me kills me

and i love how they know the real you but you are afraid to show them your real posts here...you're living a lie dude

A moderator on here confided in me that he was fairly certain that you were the source. I believe him.

red states rule
11-13-2008, 03:18 PM

and the reporter probably had to use a wide angle lens to fit his huge gut into the picture

Immanuel
11-13-2008, 03:26 PM

As I said, I know you have apologized and I believe sincerely to RSR. In the heat of an argument, I know that I say things I regret later.

I'm not sure the odds are 20:1 conservative:liberal here. But, most likely 20:1, board:MFM. There are several liberals here... who quite frankly have not come to your defense either. Come to thnk of it, I'm the only one I know of. On this one, you are more or less alone.

I can assure you that RSR outrages me all the time. I don't particularly like his style of posting "liberals thoughts" on things or when he posts how you think of things and I really don't like his attacks on you or other liberals. You (liberals) and I don't always agree on things, but I respect your opinion and I really hate it when people speak for you, but that is just his style.

And, I think I have done a fair share of criticizing the right for their attacks on you as well.

Immie

Yurt
11-13-2008, 03:31 PM
A moderator on here confided in me that he was fairly certain that you were the source. I believe him.

you are so lying...

rsr admitted in the thread jackass closed that he did it you liar :laugh2: and if you read the thread, another poster knew who you were :poke:

busted...again

and i am going to pm jackass about your statement

red states rule
11-13-2008, 03:35 PM
you are so lying...

rsr admitted in the thread jackass closed that he did it you liar :laugh2: and if you read the thread, another poster knew who you were :poke:

busted...again

When I posted the pic it clearly showed who posted it - unless there are two RSR's on this site :laugh2:

Virgil can't help himself - he is a serial liar

retiredman
11-13-2008, 03:44 PM
you are so lying...

busted...again

a moderator told me that he thought you and RSR were in cahoots... that is a true statement. I am not about to tell you which moderator said that.

red states rule
11-13-2008, 03:50 PM
a moderator told me that he thought you and RSR were in cahoots... that is a true statement. I am not about to tell you which moderator said that.

Like you have any credibility :laugh2:

retiredman
11-13-2008, 03:54 PM
Like you have any credibility :laugh2:

I didn't expect you to believe me, RSR... I just said what I was told... and what I believe.

I personally don't think you're smart enough to have found it on your own.:laugh2:

red states rule
11-13-2008, 03:57 PM
I didn't expect you to believe me, RSR... I just said what I was told... and what I believe.

I personally don't think you're smart enough to have found it on your own.:laugh2:

You probably believe your own lies Virgil

Still waiting for you answer if you pissed on the deceased persons grave the other night, or if the dead person was a liberal

retiredman
11-13-2008, 04:14 PM
You probably believe your own lies Virgil

Still waiting for you answer if you pissed on the deceased persons grave the other night, or if the dead person was a liberal

I believe you are not very smart. that is for sure. I believe the moderator. that is for sure. I did not piss on anyone's grave. The deceased was a lifelong republican and a good friend.

red states rule
11-13-2008, 04:17 PM
I believe you are not very smart. that is for sure. I believe the moderator. that is for sure. I did not piss on anyone's grave. The deceased was a lifelong republican and a good friend.

Sure Virgil, the fact that I posted the pis of your big belly, and grey haired face, means Yurt did it :lol:

I am surprised you have any friends - let alone any Republican friends. Probably like Dick Gephardt and his imaginary friends

retiredman
11-13-2008, 04:22 PM
Sure Virgil, the fact that I posted the pis of your big belly, and grey haired face, means Yurt did it :lol:

I am surprised you have any friends - let alone any Republican friends. Probably like Dick Gephardt and his imaginary friends

the fact that you were tactless enough to do it certainly does not mean that you were smart enough to find it without help from your creepy stalker attorney friend!:laugh2:

red states rule
11-13-2008, 04:24 PM
the fact that you were tactless enough to do it certainly does not mean that you were smart enough to find it without help from your creepy stalker attorney friend!:laugh2:

You would be surprised what you can find on the internet Virgil

Please work ou more and spend less time on the internet - your ticker is not in the best of shape. The excess weight you are carrying is not healthy

retiredman
11-13-2008, 04:28 PM
You would be surprised what you can find on the internet Virgil

I WOULD be surprised what YOU could find out, because you are such a brainless moron...which is why you needed your stalker attorney buddy to point the way for you.:laugh2:

red states rule
11-13-2008, 04:30 PM
I WOULD be surprised what YOU could find out, because you are such a brainless moron...which is why you needed your stalker attorney buddy to point the way for you.:laugh2:

Dig away Virgil.

BTW, have you tried the Special K Challenge?

retiredman
11-13-2008, 04:35 PM
Dig away Virgil.

BTW, have you tried the Special K Challenge?

spin away moron. you and your pal yurt ...

btw...have you tried peach pits?

red states rule
11-13-2008, 04:37 PM
spin away moron. you and your pal yurt ...

btw...have you tried peach pits?

Please work ou more and spend less time on the internet - your ticker is not in the best of shape. The excess weight you are carrying is not healthy Virgil

Perhaps one day when your drinking buddies start to sing "Roll Out The Barrel" they will not be talking about you

Yurt
11-13-2008, 05:41 PM

that is an absolute LIE.

i did not give RSR any information, you are lying flat out. did you read the thread you fucking moron?

i do not believe a moderator told you that, you are lying your sorry ass off.

it is telling that you continue with your lies about me stalking you, we all know it a perverse twisted reverse fantasy you have about me...

you're nothing but a liar and i regret taking someone's advice and taking you off of ignore and giving you a second chance...my mistake

Yurt
11-13-2008, 05:52 PM
and you claimed i was the source of the photo...i did not post it

if your stalking claims are true and your bullshit claims i want to harm your rep i would post the effing photo myself moron and contact your church, but no, nothing like that, so mfm continues his lies

:dance:

retiredman
11-13-2008, 06:33 PM
and you claimed i was the source of the photo...i did not post it

if your stalking claims are true and your bullshit claims i want to harm your rep i would post the effing photo myself moron and contact your church, but no, nothing like that, so mfm continues his lies

:dance:

I believe you are the source of the link that got RSR to the photo. So does at least one moderator.

Like I said, we both better hope that he is not as crazy as I think he is...giving that information to someone who might very well do me harm is, in my book, doing me harm. For your own sake, you had better keep him on a leash.

Kathianne
11-13-2008, 06:36 PM
Another thread closed, thanks.

Quoting anonymous mods seems weak at best. Issuing veiled threats beyond ok.