PDA

View Full Version : Michael Steele As Head Of The RNC?

red states rule
11-14-2008, 10:16 AM
I think Mr Steele would be a excellent choice as the spokesmen for the party

What do you think?

Yurt
11-14-2008, 10:47 AM
is this a good political move for him?

red states rule
11-14-2008, 10:51 AM
is this a good political move for him?

I think it would be. He is great on TV, makes his arguments well, and is a nice guy

He will build the RNC back up to the level it should be at.

Yurt
11-14-2008, 10:53 AM
I think it would be. He is great on TV, makes his arguments well, and is a nice guy

He will build the RNC back up to the level it should be at.

as long as it doesn't hurt his chances for office, of any kind

stephanie
11-14-2008, 10:54 AM
I like him..

I just wonder if he would be tough enough.

red states rule
11-14-2008, 10:55 AM
I like him..

I just wonder if he would be tough enough.

He will and can

During his Seanate run in 2006 the left hit him the most vile racist attacks - and he took it in stride

crin63
11-14-2008, 11:35 AM
I like Michael Steele but I don't want a nice guy in there.

I want a rabid wolf willing to shred the party and anyone in the way so to speak, in order to get back to Conservatism. Someone willing to take on the RINO's publicly and privately.

red states rule
11-14-2008, 11:39 AM
I like Michael Steele but I don't want a nice guy in there.

I want a rabid wolf willing to shred the party and anyone in the way so to speak, in order to get back to Conservatism. Someone willing to take on the RINO's publicly and privately.

Oh he can be tough. I saw his campaigns in MD. He can smack down the Dems with a smile on his face

crin63
11-14-2008, 11:50 AM
Oh he can be tough. I saw his campaigns in MD. He can smack down the Dems with a smile on his face

Its not the Dims I'm worried about. I want someone who will not tow the party line and will go RINO hunting. Someone who will clean house to the best of their ability.

red states rule
11-14-2008, 11:53 AM
Its not the Dims I'm worried about. I want someone who will not tow the party line and will go RINO hunting. Someone who will clean house to the best of their ability.

Mr Stele is a conservative, That is why he was attacked so badly in MD

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2005/nov/01/20051101-104932-4054r/

crin63
11-14-2008, 12:14 PM
Mr Stele is a conservative, That is why he was attacked so badly in MD

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2005/nov/01/20051101-104932-4054r/

Don't get me wrong, I know he is a conservative. I've heard him speak on issues several times.

My problem is that Conservatives have been playing nice for far to long. We have to actually get down in the mud where the Liberals and RINO's live to fight. We have to be as loud or louder, we have to get out there making our case to the American people and quit being politically correct, we have to quit letting conservatives get thrown under the bus for every little thing, quit letting Liberals scare us into doing what they want us to do .............................

red states rule
11-14-2008, 12:25 PM
Don't get me wrong, I know he is a conservative. I've heard him speak on issues several times.

My problem is that Conservatives have been playing nice for far to long. We have to actually get down in the mud where the Liberals and RINO's live to fight. We have to be as loud or louder, we have to get out there making our case to the American people and quit being politically correct, we have to quit letting conservatives get thrown under the bus for every little thing, quit letting Liberals scare us into doing what they want us to do .............................

I think he can. But he will do it with style and class

Little-Acorn
11-14-2008, 12:33 PM

That's nice. But is he a conservative?

Republicans lost this month because they stopped being conservative. And frankly, they deserved it.

RSR, you published an article detailing how liberals have smeared and pilloried Steele. Normally that's a pretty good indicator. But they did the same, and worse, to GWB, who wasn't particularly conservative overall.

The Republicans need someone who is dedicated, a good leader, determined, and above all, CONSERVATIVE. Someone who believes that smaller government is better government, and has the tools to put his view into place.

Is Steele that man? If so, I'll definitely support him.

red states rule
11-14-2008, 12:38 PM
That's nice. But is he a conservative?

Republicans lost this month because they stopped being conservative. And frankly, they deserved it.

RSR, you published an article detailing how liberals have smeared and pilloried Steele. Normally that's a pretty good indicator. But they did the same, and worse, to GWB, who wasn't particularly conservative overall.

The Republicans need someone who is dedicated, a good leader, determined, and above all, CONSERVATIVE. Someone who believes that smaller government is better government, and has the tools to put his view into place.

Is Steele that man? If so, I'll definitely support him.

I live next door to MD, and I know Mr Steele. He is a conservative, and that ups the level of hate toward him

It is bad when you are a conservative - but it is unforgivable when are black AND conservative

Little-Acorn
11-14-2008, 01:55 PM
Stephanie has found a good guy to head the RNC. See her post on "Red Dawn Over America", at http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=19692.

Steele sounds good too. Maybe they can be partners: Good cop, bad Doberman.