PDA

View Full Version : Split from "Gays Create Blacklist in CA"

red states rule
11-14-2008, 10:47 PM
You go on and on about "gunning down abortion doctors" like it happens often....what was it....once? twice? three times? in the past 100 years...

Course, once is once too many times, but give it a freekin' break....

It is Virgils way of avoiding the facts, and his attempt to get the thread shut down

I wonder how he would like having people protesting against a fraud in the pulpit who spreads hate on the internet?

retiredman
11-14-2008, 10:51 PM
It is Virgils way of avoiding the facts, and his attempt to get the thread shut down

I wonder how he would like having people protesting against a fraud in the pulpit who spreads hate on the internet?

I don't spread hate... I am not a fraud...and I certainly don't wish to see this or any thread shut down. All I seek to do is have an intelligent debate....but when you are the only one on the other side, that is clearly impossible, because you don't possess the intelligence God gave a mule.
You are nothing but a cut and paste hack who rarely even reads the tripe you cut and paste.:lol:

red states rule
11-14-2008, 10:57 PM
I don't spread hate... I am not a fraud...and I certainly don't wish to see this or any thread shut down. All I seek to do is have an intelligent debate....but when you are the only one on the other side, that is clearly impossible, because you don't possess the intelligence God gave a mule.
You are nothing but a cut and paste hack who rarely even reads the tripe you cut and paste.:lol:

Well you have no objection to your posts finding their way to the members of your church :lol:

retiredman
11-14-2008, 11:06 PM
Well you have no objection to your posts finding their way to the members of your church :lol:

are you threatening me?

this is an internet discussion site. our lives and our communities and our families and our professions are not part of this discussion...only our ideas. If you want to threaten my livelihood.... do your worst, RSR...but trust me, I WILL do my best in retaliation... and no matter how little time you have left, you probably don't want to get into this sort of real world thing with me.

red states rule
11-14-2008, 11:09 PM
are you threatening me?

this is an internet discussion site. our lives and our communities and our families and our professions are not part of this discussion...only our ideas. If you want to threaten my livelihood.... do your worst, RSR...but trust me, I WILL do my best in retaliation... and no matter how little time you have left, you probably don't want to get into this sort of real world thing with me.

Where did I threaten you? Based on yur previous post, it would seem you would have no objection to others seeing your posts

Unless you would be embarrassd and humilated if your fellow church members saw the stuff you post here\. Which would be typical of a liar and fraud whio has something to hide

retiredman
11-14-2008, 11:10 PM
Where did I threaten you? Based on yur previous post, it would seem you would have no objection to others seeing your posts

Unless you would be embarrassd and humilated if your fellow church members saw the stuff you post here\. Which would be typical of a liar and fraud whio has something to hide

like I said... do your worst...but be prepared to defend against my best.

Do you really want to play that game with me, RSR?

red states rule
11-14-2008, 11:11 PM

and your flock would react how to your out and out threats? :lol:

retiredman
11-14-2008, 11:21 PM
and your flock would react how to your out and out threats? :lol:

I am not threatening you at all.

I am promising.

red states rule
11-14-2008, 11:23 PM
I am not threatening you at all.

I am promising.

Either way, I am sure your flock would find the post and many others very interesting, and telling about their spiritual leader :laugh2:

retiredman
11-14-2008, 11:28 PM
Either way, I am sure your flock would find the post and many others very interesting, and telling about their spiritual leader :laugh2:

I tend to think they wouldn't be very interested at all.

but like I said...if you want to threaten me, do your worst, and then...stand the fuck by when all hell breaks loose around you. your call, tough guy.

red states rule
11-14-2008, 11:31 PM
I tend to think they wouldn't be very interested at all.

but like I said...if you want to threaten me, do your worst, and then...stand the fuck by when all hell breaks loose around you. your call, tough guy.

So if your sure they would not be interested, why are you so scared they read them - or folks from the baord show up at your church?

Virgil, you are nothing more then a big talking blowhard - and everyone here knows it

retiredman
11-14-2008, 11:44 PM
So if your sure they would not be interested, why are you so scared they read them - or folks from the baord show up at your church?

Virgil, you are nothing more then a big talking blowhard - and everyone here knows it

I am not at all afraid of people from here showing up at my church. I would welcome you all to come worship with my congregation. any time.

Missileman
11-14-2008, 11:58 PM

I'm curious...what exactly are you threatening to do in retaliation? It doesn't seem that a response in kind is possible, unless RSR has a liberal congregation hidden away from the REAL RSR.

And if I were so inclined as to expose your un-Christian deportment to your congregation, what is it you think you might do to me? As I am not leading a double life, contacting my employer would have as much traction as roller skates on an ice-hockey rink.

How about a brief explanation of how your "best" should be the slightest bit intimidating?

retiredman
11-15-2008, 12:01 AM
I'm curious...what exactly are you threatening to do in retaliation? It doesn't seem that a response in kind is possible, unless RSR has a liberal congregation hidden away from the REAL RSR.

And if I were so inclined as to expose your un-Christian deportment to your congregation, what is it you think you might do to me? As I am not leading a double life, contacting my employer would have as much traction as roller skates on an ice-hockey rink.

How about a brief explanation of how your "best" should be the slightest bit intimidating?

it is best left to your imagination. If you, or anyone else on here, were to harm me in any way, I would retaliate. Nowhere did I ever suggest that such retaliation would be " in kind".

Missileman
11-15-2008, 12:11 AM
it is best left to your imagination. If you, or anyone else on here, were to harm me in any way, I would retaliate. Nowhere did I ever suggest that such retaliation would be " in kind".

Well gee preacher...I figured at worst, you'd go with the biblical standard of eye for an eye if you weren't going to turn the other cheek.

retiredman
11-15-2008, 12:13 AM
Well gee preacher...I figured at worst, you'd go with the biblical standard of eye for an eye if you weren't going to turn the other cheek.

like I said...it is up to your imagination. I only said it would not necessarily be "in kind". That is all I said.... imagine the rest.

Missileman
11-15-2008, 12:16 AM
like I said...it is up to your imagination. I only said it would not necessarily be "in kind". That is all I said.... imagine the rest.

I imagine you're as harmless as you are duplicitous.

retiredman
11-15-2008, 12:18 AM
I imagine you're as harmless as you are duplicitous.

you are free to imagine whatever the hell you would like to.

stephanie
11-15-2008, 12:21 AM
yeah right..

probably quite a few of them have never voted before, and only did because the little Marxist was black..they didn't care about the half that was white...

Yurt
11-15-2008, 12:24 AM

exactly my point....you threatened my family/home if i were to show your church/family your posts here.

you are a vindictive abuser.

Yurt
11-15-2008, 12:39 AM
yeah right..

probably quite a few of them have never voted before, and only did because the little Marxist was black..they didn't care about the half that was white...

there were quite a few black republicans that had a hard time deciding because of obama. it came down to race, even for prominent black republicans. i hope they aren't marxists.

retiredman
11-15-2008, 12:45 AM
exactly my point....you threatened my family/home if i were to show your church/family your posts here.

you are a vindictive abuser.

I njever mentioned your family. I merely said that if you harmed me, I would do my best to harm you in return. It was never a threat. It was always only a promise.

retiredman
11-15-2008, 12:49 AM
there were quite a few black republicans that had a hard time deciding because of obama. it came down to race, even for prominent black republicans. i hope they aren't marxists.

of course. any black republican who voted for Obama should be considered a possible closet marxist. that makes sense.:lol:

stephanie
11-15-2008, 12:51 AM
:lol:

fer crying out loud..pull your flabby chest back in that's all puffed out there.... nobody is interested in how tough you think you are..

what a friggin joke..

retiredman
11-15-2008, 01:00 AM
:lol:

fer crying out loud..pull your flabby chest back in that's all puffed out there.... nobody is interested in how tough you think you are..

what a friggin joke..

I never said I was tough staphy...I merely said that I would not let someone on here harm me without doing something about it. I can well imagine that you feel the same way.

Yurt
11-15-2008, 01:22 AM
of course. any black republican who voted for Obama should be considered a possible closet marxist. that makes sense.:lol:

i never said that, stop putting words in my mouth

you get tire of being a hypocrite?

Yurt
11-15-2008, 01:28 AM
I njever mentioned your family. I merely said that if you harmed me, I would do my best to harm you in return. It was never a threat. It was always only a promise.

so by "home" you meant you would harm my couch....my computer....

the right to defend your home with deadly force if necessary is not a defense to defending your couch....it is because the HOME is our dwelling, where family lives. you threatened my family by threatening my home.

you will be met with equal force and if not more force should you aggravate the situation. got it, good.

i urge you to seek the truth with your church and family, because you seem so afraid of anyone here outing you that you would threaten their home/family. obviously the fear is so strong that you have something to hide, ie, a lie.

kind of at odds with one who parades around with so much personal info and then challenges others to find out who they are, and then when found out, makes threats of violence. why are you so afraid?

crin63
11-15-2008, 01:28 AM
What was this thread about? I forget!

Yurt
11-15-2008, 01:49 AM
What was this thread about? I forget!

probably best

you might be the next mfm stalker, be ware

Kathianne
11-15-2008, 03:34 AM
Derailments, flames, just nasty posts moved to 'Where else'? Cage.

retiredman
11-15-2008, 09:45 AM
so by "home" you meant you would harm my couch....my computer....

the right to defend your home with deadly force if necessary is not a defense to defending your couch....it is because the HOME is our dwelling, where family lives. you threatened my family by threatening my home.

you will be met with equal force and if not more force should you aggravate the situation. got it, good.

i urge you to seek the truth with your church and family, because you seem so afraid of anyone here outing you that you would threaten their home/family. obviously the fear is so strong that you have something to hide, ie, a lie.

kind of at odds with one who parades around with so much personal info and then challenges others to find out who they are, and then when found out, makes threats of violence. why are you so afraid?

home means home. family means family. And as I have repeated over and over again...the point is moot if you and your sycophants don't do anything to actually harm my real life. If you do, then you know what to expect.

I urge YOU to concentrate on debating policies and ideas and politics here on this internet message board and not spend any more time worrying about MY poersonal life which is really none of your fucking business to begin with.

You're a lawyer. big deal. I am not going looking for SLO lawyers... you have sixteen clients. big deal. I do not feel compelled to go stalking you to confirm if that is true or not. If you wanna be a lawyer on the internet, fine. That is none of my business AND NONE OF MY CONCERN. The fact that YOU have made MY life and profession something of YOUR concern is proof positive that you are one creepy little motherfucker....lawyer or not.

retiredman
11-15-2008, 09:51 AM
i never said that, stop putting words in my mouth

you get tire of being a hypocrite?
you hope that black republicans who voted for Obama are not marxists?

Do you get tired of stepping on your tongue?:lol:

Yurt
11-15-2008, 02:49 PM
home is where your family is and you know it, everyone knows it. what else are you threatening my saying i had better defend my home? my couch, my door, my computer?

it is quite funny that you would even need to threaten anyone if you have nothing to hide. you repeatedly say you would welcome us personally, yet you threaten us with violence or worse should we out you to your church and call us stalkers for finding your sermons online. yet, again, you would welcome us with open arms should we fly there, but if we look for your sermons online, we are stalkers....and if we were to go to maine, you would not even tell us a thing until we landed at a nearby airport.

you are living a lie...

retiredman
11-15-2008, 02:55 PM
home is where your family is and you know it, everyone knows it. what else are you threatening my saying i had better defend my home? my couch, my door, my computer?

it is quite funny that you would even need to threaten anyone if you have nothing to hide. you repeatedly say you would welcome us personally, yet you threaten us with violence or worse should we out you to your church and call us stalkers for finding your sermons online. yet, again, you would welcome us with open arms should we fly there, but if we look for your sermons online, we are stalkers....and if we were to go to maine, you would not even tell us a thing until we landed at a nearby airport.

you are living a lie...

again. I am not threatening you at all, and certainly never even mentioned your family. I only said that IF you harm my life, I will find ways to harm yours. That has never been a threat. only a promise. If you and your minions do nothing to harm me, you have absolutely nothing to worry about.

Again...

I urge YOU to concentrate on debating policies and ideas and politics here on this internet message board and not spend any more time worrying about MY personal life which is really none of your fucking business to begin with.

Yurt
11-15-2008, 05:11 PM
you made your personal life public knowledge and bring it up quite often

i don't give a shit what you call it, you threatened my family. using the word IF has zero affect on whether or not you threatened me. you cannot legally stop me from notifying your church or family of your posts on this public board. if i were to do so, i would violate no laws. thus, you threats to my family/home are unwarranted and illegal. further, your threat that if i come to maine i would leave on a fucking gurney would probably get you arrested should i report it.

if you come to california be prepared to defend your life, your home and your livelihood. see, that is a threat. i have no right to stop you from coming to california, but my threat of action seeks to stop you from doing something you can lawfully do, as such, said threat is illegal. i can have you prosecuted, but i choose not to as you are not worth the time.

the above is only an example to show mfm that he is being a moron by claiming his "promise" is not a threat. he knows it is a threat. and it is quite moronic as he openly invites us all to his church, but if we try to find his sermons online we are stalkers and if we out his posts he threatens us.

what is mfm so scared of? seriously mfm, why are you so scared of your church/family etc finding out? if you are so scared, why have you given out so much personal information?

MtnBiker
11-15-2008, 05:21 PM
This is absurd! Its a messageboard, calm down. The board doesn't need threats or promises, leave it alone.