:dance: :thewave: :dance:

Kathianne
11-16-2008, 12:49 PM
I am done Christmas Shopping!!!!!!!!

:dance: :thewave: :dance:

Me too and I never left the house to do so! :dance:

No1tovote4
11-16-2008, 12:54 PM
I'll be done on Friday. I'm waiting for a good deal on the Wii that Santa is bringing for me.

;)

Abbey Marie
11-16-2008, 01:31 PM
Jerks!

Kathianne
11-16-2008, 01:34 PM
Jerks!

Well in my case it's a mix of finances, fears, priorities. But it worked! :dance:

Abbey Marie
11-16-2008, 01:42 PM
I did just buy a Garmin (GPS) for my husband. I expect to borrow it a lot, though, so it's more of a family gift. Other than that, I still have to do all the shopping. My excuse is that marching band competitions and football games have taken up every single weekend since early September.

Kathianne
11-16-2008, 02:38 PM
I did just buy a Garmin (GPS) for my husband. I expect to borrow it a lot, though, so it's more of a family gift. Other than that, I still have to do all the shopping. My excuse is that marching band competitions and football games have taken up every single weekend since early September.

I'm telling you, marching bands are cool! My god daughter participated, (sorry, my daughter was more a pianist).

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FPczqRXlu7w&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FPczqRXlu7w&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Noir
11-16-2008, 05:10 PM
well I haven't started mine yet, it's not even December yet.

KitchenKitten99
11-16-2008, 07:00 PM
I'm telling you, marching bands are cool! My god daughter participated, (sorry, my daughter was more a pianist).

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FPczqRXlu7w&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FPczqRXlu7w&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Marching Band was one of the best times of my life. I wish I had continued for more than one season, now that I look back on it. Being in MB was the reason I got to see NYC and Washington DC.

Abbey Marie
11-16-2008, 07:09 PM
Kathianne & Fuzzy: :thumb:

Said1
11-17-2008, 08:37 PM
Did you make it to band camp, fuzzy? :laugh2:

Abbey Marie
11-17-2008, 08:57 PM

I was waiting for someone to say that. Have you ever seen a real band camp, Said?

Kathianne
11-17-2008, 09:33 PM
I was waiting for someone to say that. Have you ever seen a real band camp, Said?

Ohh! I was, I was. For a few hours! Then my friend, the mom and I took off for the spa. ;)

She watched the whole pageant later, me? Well I had to get my son from cross country camp. Both were at Wisconsin universities. :laugh2:

Said1
11-17-2008, 09:51 PM

Go to camp, MOI? Not unless it was Camp Hilton. :laugh2:

KitchenKitten99
11-19-2008, 02:23 PM

yes i did... and i played flute :thumb:

well, i was in the performance colorguard for marching band, but i played flute for the school concert band.

Trigg
11-19-2008, 03:07 PM
I'm waiting for the sales to kick in after Thanksgiving.

I've got a few things though, mostly clothes for the kids......they love getting shirts :laugh2:.

KitchenKitten99
11-19-2008, 03:14 PM
I'm waiting for the sales to kick in after Thanksgiving.

I've got a few things though, mostly clothes for the kids......they love getting shirts :laugh2:.

Most of the gifts we bought were gift cards. We're only buying for immediate family, and most everyone on the list is very hard to buy for. So we just got gift cards for their favorite stores. Except my dad. We got him a really nice bottle of his favorite windsor.