PDA

View Full Version : Second Degree

Yurt
11-16-2008, 05:58 PM
My wife wraps up her second degree in ONLY four weeks :dance:

i can't wait. while i want her to get this degree, we don't spend as much time together, work/school....but i support her getting this degree and kicking ass on grades.

with one month to go...the day after last day is my b-day too *evil grin*....i am stoked.

hjmick
11-16-2008, 06:00 PM
Sounds like a trip to Vegas is in order.

Congratulations to the Mrs.

crin63
11-16-2008, 06:02 PM
Congratulations to you and the Mrs. Take a couple of weeks off to celebrate if you can.

Yurt
11-16-2008, 06:11 PM
would love to take both of your advice, but she just got hired on out at the nucular :cool: plant and they hit overdrive early january....i did not want her to work there, but she her other degree is chemistry and i personally believe she wanted the job because she would be around science again.

well, she loves the job. $$$ she has so many awesome stories to tell, granted training week you hear all the scoop and learn the low down on the plant, but she sees a part of the central coast that very, very few people see. she loves it.

of course when the background/security company called me to verify info about her, i had a field day, if they know i am lawyer, then they had the wrong person call me....but i was not merciless, afterall, i want my wife to pass...but she laughed so hard at my story with them and then told her mom, so i am some sort of reverse hero....then again, my mouth has put me in more trouble than i care to remember

hjmick
11-16-2008, 06:17 PM
...then again, my mouth has put me in more trouble than i care to remember

I can't possibly imagine this is true. You seem so affable online...

:lmao: :lol: :lmao:

Yurt
11-16-2008, 06:30 PM
I can't possibly imagine this is true. You seem so affable online...

:lmao: :lol: :lmao:

i wrote a book on it...want to buy it....fitty cents