PDA

View Full Version : ALBA Rejects U.S. Intervention In Nicaraguan Elections

Psychoblues
11-16-2008, 11:28 PM
Why would the US even want to intervene in otherwise peaceful and free elections in other countries?!?!?!?!?!??!??!??!?!?!

Source: Xinhua

ALBA rejects U.S. intervention in Nicaraguan elections

www.chinaview.cn 2008-11-17 09:43:58

CARACAS, Nov. 16 (Xinhua) - Countries of the Bolivarian Alternative for the Americas (Alba) rejected U.S. intervention in the Nicaraguan elections, according to a communique published Sunday in Venezuela.

"We strongly reject the U.S. intervention in the internal issues of Nicaragua and we reaffirm that past elections are of exclusive competence of the Nicaraguan People and their institutions," Alba said in the communique published by the Venezuelan Foreign Ministry.

After an unprecedented victory by the Nicaraguan ruling party during the Nov. 9 elections, the Nicaraguan government confronted the U.S. interference policy, which tried to discredit the administration of Nicaraguan President Daniel Ortega and his institutions.............................

More: http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2008-11/17/content_10369933.htm

It don't make no sense to me?!?!????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Psychoblues

stephanie
11-16-2008, 11:31 PM
I'm sure they were PEACEFUL AND FREE..

we would know more about it, except our lame ass media is to busy with their noses stuck up the little Marxist ass to do any ACTUAL REPORTING from around the world...

Mr. P
11-16-2008, 11:40 PM
I guess the peanut farmer will be sitting this one out. Hell, he's getting too old to travel so much anyway.

Psychoblues
11-16-2008, 11:56 PM
Actually, the peanut farmer, President Carter I presume, is now in Mississippi setting up an organization for Habitat For Humanity what time he isn't globe trotting for disease control and anti-poverty missions.

I guess the peanut farmer will be sitting this one out. Hell, he's getting too old to travel so much anyway.

He is the epitome of a true Christian, or didn't you know?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?

Psychoblues