PDA

View Full Version : Finally...

bullypulpit
11-17-2008, 05:05 AM
...A date for withdrawal of US troops from Iraq.

<center><a href=http://www10.nytimes.com/2008/11/17/world/middleeast/17iraq.html?_r=5&th=&oref=slogin&emc=th&pagewanted=print&oref=slogin&oref=slogin&oref=slogin>Pact, Approved in Iraq, Sets Time for U.S. Pullout</a></center>

Noir
11-17-2008, 05:35 AM
it only needs to pass through the Iraqi parliement and all troops will be out by 31st December 2011. Regardless of the situation On the ground.

Aparently we are also working on a timetable to be announced.

Sitarro
11-17-2008, 06:16 AM

<center><a href=http://www10.nytimes.com/2008/11/17/world/middleeast/17iraq.html?_r=5&th=&oref=slogin&emc=th&pagewanted=print&oref=slogin&oref=slogin&oref=slogin>Pact, Approved in Iraq, Sets Time for U.S. Pullout</a></center>

I would like to see them out now. With the dildo that will be their Commander In Chief January 20th, their lives will be in untrustworthy and inexperienced hands........ President Bush should bring them all back now!:salute:

For that matter, all of our military should return to the United States and screw the world, let them live with Russia and China since they love them so much. And move that useless body of misfit assholes known as the United Nations........ Bejing or Dubai will be perfect for those clowns, let them try that "Diplomatic Immunity" bullshit there.:cool:

diuretic
11-17-2008, 06:22 AM
Yep that would be good. Leave everywhere and go home. And I mean leave everywhere. No missile defence shield in Europe. Take your bases out of Australia, no early warning systems for you. Take them out of Europe and Greenland and Canada, no early warning systems for you.

Go home and huddle, deaf, dumb and blind.

Smart policy - not.

Kathianne
11-17-2008, 06:27 AM
Yep that would be good. Leave everywhere and go home. And I mean leave everywhere. No missile defence shield in Europe. Take your bases out of Australia, no early warning systems for you. Take them out of Europe and Greenland and Canada, no early warning systems for you.

Go home and huddle, deaf, dumb and blind.

Smart policy - not.

Hmmm, somehow don't think taking our stuff out of any of those places would leave us 'militarily deaf, dumb, or blind.' Plenty of satellites and I've heard tell we have a couple nuclear submarines, even ships, which haven't a need to go into port.

I'm not advocating such, though I agree with the UN blurb, however it would be a mistake to think we 'need' to be in any of those countries.

diuretic
11-17-2008, 06:33 AM
Hmmm, somehow don't think taking our stuff out of any of those places would leave us 'militarily deaf, dumb, or blind.' Plenty of satellites and I've heard tell we have a couple nuclear submarines, even ships, which haven't a need to go into port.

I'm not advocating such, though I agree with the UN blurb, however it would be a mistake to think we 'need' to be in any of those countries.

Yep, satellites break though. As for the subs - straws float Kat, grab one.

The fact is that the isolationist argument is rubbish. The US can't withdraw from the rest of the world despite the fevered imaginations of Bircher Lite types. And from what I recall no reasonable person/country is asking for that. We just want a change from the disastrous BushCheney policies and it looks like we're going to see some. Now, the disappointed are going to spit the dummy and do the Fortress America thing. Wrong. Constructive re-engagement is much better. The reasonable world isn't anti-American, it's anti-BushCheney. That's all.

Sitarro
11-17-2008, 06:39 AM

That's right, like the Philippines, all we are doing is contributing to their economies........ screw them. They like China, they love Russia, have fun with them........ they are so much more valuable to the world. Just don't make any moves that could be misconstrued though.

I know I can be perfectly happy to stay in my country, plenty to do and see...... screw the rest of the world!

diuretic
11-17-2008, 06:42 AM
That's right, like the Philippines, all we are doing is contributing to their economies........ screw them. They like China, they love Russia, have fun with them........ they are so much more valuable to the world. Just don't make any moves that could be misconstrued though.

I know I can be perfectly happy to stay in my country, plenty to do and see...... screw the rest of the world!

Vacuum. Filled. Nature's way. Withdraw and see Russia and China expand while the US withers. But hey if it works for you that's fine.

Sitarro
11-17-2008, 06:45 AM

The fact is that the isolationist argument is rubbish. The US can't withdraw from the rest of the world despite the fevered imaginations of Bircher Lite types. And from what I recall no reasonable person/country is asking for that. We just want a change from the disastrous BushCheney policies and it looks like we're going to see some. Now, the disappointed are going to spit the dummy and do the Fortress America thing. Wrong. Constructive re-engagement is much better. The reasonable world isn't anti-American, it's anti-BushCheney. That's all.

Actually, the enemies and their faggot little followers want a weak U.S. with a leader that they can manipulate with bright colors and some beads, maybe some spinner hubcaps for the Presidential limo........... screw all but the few that stood with us, let them eat food grown by people that use their own shit for fertilizer, that's what you jerks deserve.

Sitarro
11-17-2008, 06:47 AM
Vacuum. Filled. Nature's way. Withdraw and see Russia and China expand while the US withers. But hey if it works for you that's fine.

I certainly don't give a shit, I don't hear any complaints about either of those country's policies....... enjoy their wonderful products.

Kathianne
11-17-2008, 06:49 AM

You may see it that way, though I take serious offense at the Bircher nonsense, there's never been any inkling of that, stick it. Well see what Obama brings, but my guess is he'll take the road Sittaro laid out, minus the UN thing or he'll prove more of an interventionist than the 'world' thought of Bush.

Really us racist, haters, Luddites haven't a say in what is going to happen. So open minded of you with the insults.

diuretic
11-17-2008, 07:10 AM
Actually, the enemies and their faggot little followers want a weak U.S. with a leader that they can manipulate with bright colors and some beads, maybe some spinner hubcaps for the Presidential limo........... screw all but the few that stood with us, let them eat food grown by people that use their own shit for fertilizer, that's what you jerks deserve.

What you'll get and what you don't deserve is a decent foreign policy. BushCheney have made you shit our collective pants over the last eight years. Boo! Here comes a Muslim to kill you! Quick let me do what I want so protect you! :laugh2: Weak as piss. All that bollocks about Ben Franklin and freedom. You let BushCheney walk all over you. And now you've got buyers remorse because you know you were played for mugs. Never mind. Things will be better soon.

diuretic
11-17-2008, 07:11 AM
I certainly don't give a shit, I don't hear any complaints about either of those country's policies....... enjoy their wonderful products.

We all do :laugh2:

diuretic
11-17-2008, 07:15 AM
You may see it that way, though I take serious offense at the Bircher nonsense, there's never been any inkling of that, stick it. Well see what Obama brings, but my guess is he'll take the road Sittaro laid out, minus the UN thing or he'll prove more of an interventionist than the 'world' thought of Bush.

Really us racist, haters, Luddites haven't a say in what is going to happen. So open minded of you with the insults.

Oh Obama won't be what the left want but be won't be what the pussies on the right fear either. I think he wil be sensible. The problem is that in the last 8 years politics in the US has been driven by fear, he has a hard job to wind back the scaredycat thing and make your foreign policy in particular sensible. I have no idea what he's going to do about domestic policy. But that's not much of a concern for me.

PostmodernProphet
11-17-2008, 07:16 AM
Take your bases out of Australia, no early warning systems for you.
you mean you guys wouldn't tell us?.....

diuretic
11-17-2008, 07:17 AM
you mean you guys wouldn't tell us?.....

If you leave your stuff behind....we'll continue to tell you...for a price:laugh2:

Kathianne
11-17-2008, 07:18 AM
Oh Obama won't be what the left want but be won't be what the pussies on the right fear either. I think he wil be sensible. The problem is that in the last 8 years politics in the US has been driven by fear, he has a hard job to wind back the scaredycat thing and make your foreign policy in particular sensible. I have no idea what he's going to do about domestic policy. But that's not much of a concern for me.

You used to be civil and deal with people as people. You've lost that, I'm unsure why. Lately you've been posting insults and lumping 'all together' based only upon your own prejudices. It's not interesting, just self-righteous, pompous and insulting.

bullypulpit
11-17-2008, 08:43 AM
I would like to see them out now. With the dildo that will be their Commander In Chief January 20th, their lives will be in untrustworthy and inexperienced hands........ President Bush should bring them all back now!:salute:

For that matter, all of our military should return to the United States and screw the world, let them live with Russia and China since they love them so much. And move that useless body of misfit assholes known as the United Nations........ Bejing or Dubai will be perfect for those clowns, let them try that "Diplomatic Immunity" bullshit there.:cool:

Bitter much?

Isolationism is not an option in a world that is as interdependent and interconnected as it is now. North Korea has benefited greatly from its isolationism...No?

Try not to strain yourself with looking at the big picture. You've shown, repeatedly, that you are incapable of focusing on more than one thing at a time, and poorly at that.

red states rule
11-17-2008, 09:36 AM

Now that libs have their leader, they are so happy, and so are the terrorists

http://www.strangepolitics.com/images/content/144644.jpg

diuretic
11-17-2008, 03:53 PM
You used to be civil and deal with people as people. You've lost that, I'm unsure why. Lately you've been posting insults and lumping 'all together' based only upon your own prejudices. It's not interesting, just self-righteous, pompous and insulting.

You're right - I think my tolerance meter broke :laugh2:

You know I thought the run-up to the presidential election was the reason for all the spite from the right. Apparently not. Apparently it's endemic. So, where there's spite from the right I'll be sure to reply in kind. When the spite goes down then I'll be sure to reply in kind. I don't believe in escalating spite but I won't turn the other cheek either.

Abbey Marie
11-17-2008, 04:20 PM

You know I thought the run-up to the presidential election was the reason for all the spite from the right. Apparently not. Apparently it's endemic. So, where there's spite from the right I'll be sure to reply in kind. When the spite goes down then I'll be sure to reply in kind. I don't believe in escalating spite but I won't turn the other cheek either.

I wasn't aware that the right wing in your country was acting so spitefully. Because surely you wouldn't be so concerned with our internal politics to the extent that it changes your personality. That woud just be weird.

Sitarro
11-17-2008, 04:23 PM
Bitter much?

Isolationism is not an option in a world that is as interdependent and interconnected as it is now. North Korea has benefited greatly from its isolationism...No?

Try not to strain yourself with looking at the big picture. You've shown, repeatedly, that you are incapable of focusing on more than one thing at a time, and poorly at that.

So taking out a dictator that was killing his people, threatening his neighbors and threatened the world's oil supply isn't dealing with the big picture? What is your view of "the BIG picture", would you have wanted to send Barry to Iraq to give Saddam money to behave?

Sitarro
11-17-2008, 04:35 PM

Gee, I guess 19 crazy ass muslims didn't hijack Quantus aircraft and crash them into the Sidney Opera House and various other important buildings in Australia......... how nice for you. We are a target of those assholes and need to do whatever is needed to defend against them. How easy it is to judge from 10,000 miles away, what should President Bush have done, what did he do that has affected the world in such a "disastrous" way?

Kathianne
11-17-2008, 05:53 PM

Other than not agreeing with you, haven't done anything of the sort. Remember it's a discussion board? Debate if you will, but why the labeling?

Sitarro
11-17-2008, 06:58 PM

So, the spite from the right is endemic and the spite on the left is merely a response to the right...... hmmmmm, so does that explain the last 8 years?

11-17-2008, 07:26 PM

Until we are energy independent, that's not a practical solution.

Sitarro
11-17-2008, 08:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkrNeh_t8Y4&feature=related

This Iraqi lady is speaking to all of you liberal surrender monkeys.

PostmodernProphet
11-17-2008, 09:08 PM
If you leave your stuff behind....we'll continue to tell you...for a price:laugh2:

now that we know the quality of your friendship, I wonder if we should bother to tell YOU.....

PostmodernProphet
11-17-2008, 09:10 PM

if you haven't seen spite from the left you don't get around enough.....

bullypulpit
11-18-2008, 05:11 AM
So taking out a dictator that was killing his people, threatening his neighbors and threatened the world's oil supply isn't dealing with the big picture? What is your view of "the BIG picture", would you have wanted to send Barry to Iraq to give Saddam money to behave?

Still swallowing the long spoilt pablum Bush and Co. pandered to try and justify an illegal invasion and occupation of a country which was no threat to anyone outside its own borders. Oh, and wasn't the original reason WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION? Kinda morphed into freeing the Iraqi people when none were found.

Now, where is Osama bin Laden? I've been wanting to see his sorry ass hanging from a gallows since 9/11. Didn't Bush say he'd bring him in dead or alive? Only turn around and say he didn't much give a shit about bin Laden...the man responsible for 9/11?

bullypulpit
11-18-2008, 05:14 AM

They can't help it. They'd pinned their hopes on another four years of failed policies, only to see those hopes dashed when Obama was elected. Will he be any better? That remains to be seen, but we can hope.

Sitarro
11-18-2008, 05:34 AM
Still swallowing the long spoilt pablum Bush and Co. pandered to try and justify an illegal invasion and occupation of a country which was no threat to anyone outside its own borders. Oh, and wasn't the original reason WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION? Kinda morphed into freeing the Iraqi people when none were found.

Now, where is Osama bin Laden? I've been wanting to see his sorry ass hanging from a gallows since 9/11. Didn't Bush say he'd bring him in dead or alive? Only turn around and say he didn't much give a shit about bin Laden...the man responsible for 9/11?

How silly do you have to be to actually believe that Saddam didn't have chemical and bio weapons(even the dickhead dems warned of 100,000 U.S Military deaths). Saddam's own second in command wrote a book about how they took them out in the long three months that were wasted getting over there and kicking their ass. Saddam thought he could bluff and discredit Bush by hiding his shit in Syria....... ooops, the bluff worked for the idiots of the world but Saddam still lost his head.

Bin Laden is dead but we do now have Osamabama, we'll see who is worse for this country. Keep yourself busy Afro-engineering your game player, don't bother to pay attention to the real world, it's not that much fun, it's so much cooler to be living in the perpetual world of September 10th, 2001.

bullypulpit
11-25-2008, 05:01 AM
How silly do you have to be to actually believe that Saddam didn't have chemical and bio weapons(even the dickhead dems warned of 100,000 U.S Military deaths). Saddam's own second in command wrote a book about how they took them out in the long three months that were wasted getting over there and kicking their ass. Saddam thought he could bluff and discredit Bush by hiding his shit in Syria....... ooops, the bluff worked for the idiots of the world but Saddam still lost his head.

Bin Laden is dead but we do now have Osamabama, we'll see who is worse for this country. Keep yourself busy Afro-engineering your game player, don't bother to pay attention to the real world, it's not that much fun, it's so much cooler to be living in the perpetual world of September 10th, 2001.

<center><a href=http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/04/25/AR2005042501554.html>Report Finds No Evidence Syria Hid Iraqi Arms</center></a>

That myth has long since been debunked. I think you and Sean "Slanthead" Hannity are the only ones who are still dumb enough to believe it ya ignorant, racist little pecker-wood. :dev3:

diuretic
11-25-2008, 06:30 AM
I wasn't aware that the right wing in your country was acting so spitefully. Because surely you wouldn't be so concerned with our internal politics to the extent that it changes your personality. That woud just be weird.

I missed this Abbey. I don't know why.

Anyway, fair enough.

Point taken.

Sitarro
11-25-2008, 07:11 AM
<center><a href=http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/04/25/AR2005042501554.html>Report Finds No Evidence Syria Hid Iraqi Arms</center></a>

That myth has long since been debunked. I think you and Sean "Slanthead" Hannity are the only ones who are still dumb enough to believe it ya ignorant, racist little pecker-wood. :dev3:

Gee, I guess the General just made it up to sell books, he must be a closet Democrap (Wesley Clark?).

Oh no, you played the racist card on me, it hurts so much........ what a joke you are bedpan boy.