PDA

View Full Version : Conservative blogger: Suck it up

gabosaurus
11-17-2008, 01:57 PM
At least one conservative blogger knows how to accept defeat gracefully. Perhaps others can learn from him. But probably not.

http://www.redcounty.com/eastwashington/2008/11/to-conservatives-suck-it-up/

11-17-2008, 03:06 PM
Is there anyone who hasnt?

Kathianne
11-17-2008, 06:22 PM
At least one conservative blogger knows how to accept defeat gracefully. Perhaps others can learn from him. But probably not.

http://www.redcounty.com/eastwashington/2008/11/to-conservatives-suck-it-up/

For once I agree, I'm not 'pro-Obama', I'd love to be presently surprised, though I really doubt it will happen. I do think that it would just be good manners to drop the 'birth certificate' and 'draft dodging' stuff, I mean if there really is a case to be made on either, it'll be made and somehow they'll figure it out or not. Beating dead horses, well not my thing. For now he's pe in waiting, until Dec. Then he'll really be pe.

In the meantime he'll give his malaise speeches and such during his weekly radio address from the PE of the US. :laugh2: He'll probably keep making public statements that differ from private, such as the problem with Poland and Russia. In all likelihood, he'll be setting up disappointment among his throngs, from taxes to Gitmo, as he's done already.

There will be plenty in all probability to criticize for the next four years. Indeed the next year or two will be very hard for him to make a right step, thanks to the economy. On the other hand, by 2012 the odds of the economy being righted or on the right path are favorable. Time will tell.

Little-Acorn
11-17-2008, 06:30 PM
Is there anyone who hasnt?

Don't disturb gabby. She's having far too good a time pretending conservatives have been screaming and banging their heads against the wall, and vicariously enjoying their supposed agony, to notice how many of them actually reacted like this author does.

Why do you waste time trying to get her to notice reality? What's the point?