PDA

View Full Version : Men, FYI

Kathianne
11-17-2008, 08:23 PM
THE HORMONE HOSTAGE

THE HORMONE HOSTAGE KNOWS THAT THERE ARE TIMES IN A WOMAN'S LIFE WHEN ALL A MAN HAS TO DO IS OPEN HIS MOUTH & HE TAKES HIS LIFE INTO HIS OWN HANDS! THIS IS A HANDY GUIDE THAT SHOULD BE AS COMMON AS A DRIVER'S LICENSE IN THE WALLET OF EVERY HUSBAND, BOYFRIEND, CO-WORKER, OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER!

DANGEROUS: WHAT'S FOR DINNER?
Safer: CAN I HELP YOU WITH DINNER?
Safest: WHERE WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO FOR DINNER?
Ultra Safe: HERE, HAVE SOME WINE..

Dangerous: ARE YOU WEARING THAT?
Safer: WOW, YOU SURE LOOK GOOD IN BROWN!
Safest: WOW! LOOK AT YOU!

Dangerous: WHAT ARE YOU SO WORKED UP ABOUT?
Safer: COULD WE BE OVERREACTING?
Safest: HERE'S MY PAYCHECK.

Dangerous: SHOULD YOU BE EATING THAT?
Safer: YOU KNOW, THERE ARE A LOT OF APPLES LEFT.
Safest: CAN I GET YOU A PIECE OF CHOCOLATE WITH THAT?

Dangerous: WHAT DID YOU DO ALL DAY?
Safer: I HOPE YOU DIDN'T OVER-DO IT TODAY.
Safest: I'VE ALWAYS LOVED YOU IN THAT ROBE!
Ultra Safe: HERE, HAVE SOME MORE WINE.

13 THINGS PMS STANDS FOR:
1. PASS MY SHOTGUN
2. PSYCHOTIC MOOD SWING
3. PERPETUAL MUNCHING SPREE
4. PUFFY MID-SECTION
5. PEOPLE MAKE me SICK
6. PROVIDE ME with SWEETS
7. PARDON MY SOBBING
8. PIMPLES MAY SURFACE
9. PASS MY SWEATS
10. PISSY MOOD SYNDROME
11. PACK MY STUFF
& MY FAVORITE ONE:
12. POTENTIAL MURDER SUSPECT
PASS THIS ON TO ALL OF YOUR HORMONAL FRIENDS & THOSE WHO MIGHT NEED A GOOD LAUGH!!
...OR MEN WHO MAY NEED WARNING!!

Yurt
11-17-2008, 08:25 PM
here, have some wine

Kathianne
11-17-2008, 08:26 PM
here, have some wine

Take out the garbage! *Sob*

Mr. P
11-17-2008, 08:31 PM
That OP is SOoooooooo true I'll just drink the damn wine!! :cheers2:

crin63
11-17-2008, 08:34 PM
I just treat those times like any other times. My wife makes no excuses and wants no exceptions for those times. Her opinion is, LIFE GOES ON, DEAL WITH IT.

Mr. P
11-17-2008, 08:39 PM
I just treat those times like any other times. My wife makes no excuses and wants no exceptions for those times. Her opinion is, LIFE GOES ON, DEAL WITH IT.

The question is "who's life" goes on? For your sake I sure hope she is afraid of guns. :laugh2:

Kathianne
11-17-2008, 08:45 PM
The question is "who's life" goes on? For your sake I sure hope she is afraid of guns. :laugh2:

Indeed. Damn, still can't rep ya!

Immanuel
11-17-2008, 08:53 PM
Kathianne,

I need your help!

What do I do if my wife isn't particularly fond of wine? She'll drink it when I do, but she isn't really fond of it... please don't say diamonds!!! :)

Immie

Abbey Marie
11-17-2008, 09:01 PM
Kath, those are so funny, I have tears from laughing. :thumb:

Mr. P
11-17-2008, 09:05 PM
Kathianne,

I need your help!

What do I do if my wife isn't particularly fond of wine? She'll drink it when I do, but she isn't really fond of it... please don't say diamonds!!! :)

Immie

Damn MAN, be creative..think outside the box..scotch, bourbon, vodka, spike her coffee, punch, whatever (grain alcohol works well, no taste) ...somethins gotta work!...AND SHIT don't EVER ask a woman for this type of advice IN PUBLIC, it's NOT MANLY...GEEEZZZZZZZZZZ!!!! :poke:

Immanuel
11-17-2008, 09:10 PM
Damn MAN, be creative..think outside the box..scotch, bourbon, vodka, spike her coffee, punch, whatever (grain alcohol works well, no taste) ...somethins gotta work!...AND SHIT don't EVER ask a woman for this type of advice IN PUBLIC, it's NOT MANLY...GEEEZZZZZZZZZZ!!!! :poke:

Not manly? WGAF? :eek: This is the internet after all.

Immie

Mr. P
11-17-2008, 09:16 PM
Not manly? WGAF? :eek: This is the internet after all.

Immie

You puss, MANLY men do and us regular guys too. :slap::poke:

Kathianne
11-17-2008, 09:18 PM
Kathianne,

I need your help!

Immie

Sorry, you bought high maintenance, diamonds are the deal. Now you could have settled...would have been a mistake. Cough it up. :laugh2:

Kathianne
11-17-2008, 09:21 PM
You puss, MANLY men do and us regular guys too. :slap::poke:

Shut up! (J/K), get in line, women rule. Haven't you noticed?

Really only works on significant others, the rest of the world would toss out on ear.

Immanuel
11-17-2008, 09:25 PM
Sorry, you bought high maintenance, diamonds are the deal. Now you could have settled...would have been a mistake. Cough it up. :laugh2:

My wife "High Maintenance"? Hardly.

She doesn't drink much though, which is okay with me, because it means there is more for ME. :laugh2:

Immie

Kathianne
11-17-2008, 09:30 PM
My wife "High Maintenance"? Hardly.

She doesn't drink much though, which is okay with me, because it means there is more for ME. :laugh2:

Immie

I was only kidding. Me? Diamonds would work, but so does emptying the dishwasher. I'm easily pleased. ;)

Immanuel
11-17-2008, 09:35 PM
I was only kidding. Me? Diamonds would work, but so does emptying the dishwasher. I'm easily pleased. ;)

As I was kidding as well.

Emptying the dishwasher? What? That is why I had kids. Now, if it makes it easy for you ladies, I'll be happy to holler at the kids to empty out the dishwasher, vacuum, take out the trash, clean their rooms, mop the floors etc.

Immie

Kathianne
11-17-2008, 09:39 PM
As I was kidding as well.

Emptying the dishwasher? What? That is why I had kids. Now, if it makes it easy for you ladies, I'll be happy to holler at the kids to empty out the dishwasher, vacuum, take out the trash, clean their rooms, mop the floors etc.

Immie
toilets? Do I hear toilets? :laugh2:

Mr. P
11-17-2008, 09:42 PM
Shut up! (J/K), get in line, women rule. Haven't you noticed?

Really only works on significant others, the rest of the world would toss out on ear.

Oh Pleassseeeeee, women only rule one week per month..and I ignore that. Tis the ONLY way to survive. :eek::thumb:

Mr. P
11-17-2008, 09:44 PM
toilets? Do I hear toilets? :laugh2:

Yep seat always UP of course! No sprinkles that way. :lol:

crin63
11-17-2008, 10:58 PM

Nope, she's not afraid my guns, lol.

She is just realistic. Theres nothing that can be done about, she still has to do what she has to do and theres since being nasty.

gabosaurus
11-18-2008, 07:52 PM
My husband has the surefire approach to potentially hazardous questions. He doesn't say anything. I suppose that is the benefit of growing up with two older sisters. :lmao:

Mr. P
11-18-2008, 07:56 PM
My husband has the surefire approach to potentially hazardous questions. He doesn't say anything. I suppose that is the benefit of growing up with two older sisters. :lmao:

So he ignores the bitch?!!! :clap::laugh2::cheers2::poke:

diuretic
11-19-2008, 02:19 AM
Oh Pleassseeeeee, women only rule one week per month..and I ignore that. Tis the ONLY way to survive. :eek::thumb:

Whaaat? You sure?

I was told it was three weeks.....you mean it's really only...?

Never mind.

I think I'll have a beer.

crin63
11-19-2008, 06:20 AM
So he ignores the bitch?!!! :clap::laugh2::cheers2::poke:

Can you blame him?

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Mr. P again.