PDA

View Full Version : oh yeah!

03-23-2007, 06:35 PM
Got a date with a hottie tonight! This is going to rock!

Nienna
03-23-2007, 06:41 PM
Let us know how it turns out. :)

jimnyc
03-23-2007, 07:01 PM
And if ya get lucky, get a few pics for me! :)

stephanie
03-23-2007, 07:05 PM
We want to hear all the juicy details afterwards....:coffee:

5stringJeff
03-23-2007, 07:11 PM
Ttiwwop

Nienna
03-23-2007, 07:38 PM
Ttiwwop

We've got a lot of worthless threads around here, don't we, Jeff? ;)

5stringJeff
03-23-2007, 10:35 PM
We've got a lot of worthless threads around here, don't we, Jeff? ;)

I'm just saying... :)

03-24-2007, 12:00 AM
Went well. I'm positive we have a very similiar sense of humor. We were the only one laughing at the lame jokes in Amazing Grace.

I already know we have similiar values.. looks good.

And I wouldnt get pictures of anything for you guys:-p she is too good for that.

Abbey Marie
03-24-2007, 12:02 AM
Went well. I'm positive we have a very similiar sense of humor. We were the only one laughing at the lame jokes in Amazing Grace.

And I wouldnt get pictures of anything for you guys:-p she is too good for that.

Good call on the pics, Av. :)

jackass
03-24-2007, 09:44 AM

Pussy! :lame2: :laugh2:

Nienna
03-24-2007, 04:07 PM

In Catholic school, they made us take a class senior year, called Marriage & Relationships. I remember the teacher asking what we thought were important qualities to look for in a spouse. One that no one thought of, and he mentioned, was similar senses of humor.

As a teenager, I blew that thought off, bc I thought LOVE was all you needed. But one's sense of humor is really a window into the way he views the world, they way he understands stuff. Also, if a two people can't laugh with each other, how can they ENJOY each other? Now that I'm all grown, I think having similar senses of humor is VERY important in potential mates. It's an indicator of mental compatibility.

Sooo... lookin' good, Avatar! :)