PDA

View Full Version : Split From "Keyes Sues"

retiredman
11-17-2008, 10:13 PM
you guys spend more time whining about beating a dead horse than it would take obama to release a copy of the original...

why do you always ignore that? why do you not see who is responsible for this...especially given obama's promise to fight smears...he has not fought this one as promised....why?

maybe the honest preacher from maine knows

why do YOU ignore the fact that Obama could GIVE A SHIT about some whiny ass personal injury attorney from San Luis Opispo? He is th President-Elect...or will be when the Electoral College meets..and they is not fuck all that you or any of your tinfoil hat wearing loonies can do about it!:lol:

retiredman
11-17-2008, 10:22 PM
thank you for the insults virgil. i am glad to know that obama could give a shit about me....yay, i have no duty to call him president then....

and , in case you missed it, there are a lot more people than me who are questioning him...

but it is telling that your only answer is...

i will not salute him as the president since he doesn't give a shit about me

and I am quite certain that he doesn't give a shit if one sorry ass personal injury, ambulance chasing loser of an attorney from SLO fails to salute him or not. Really. YOu've got to know that he doesn't even fucking know or care if you exist. worm.

and wait a day or two and you can neg rep me for this one like you do with predictable regularity, you fucking little pussy!:lol:

retiredman
11-17-2008, 10:23 PM
he probably also forget a recent missive to me about not wanting to fight with me...ooops, then he goes on another insult rampage :laugh2:

if you wanna stop our little feud, you know what you gotta do, "counselor" :lol:

Yurt
11-17-2008, 10:24 PM
and I am quite certain that he doesn't give a shit if one sorry ass personal injury, ambulance chasing loser of an attorney from SLO fails to salute him or not. Really. YOu've got to know that he doesn't even fucking know or care if you exist. worm.

and wait a day or two and you can neg rep me for this one like you do with predictable regularity, you fucking little pussy!:lol:

yurt, i really don't want to fight with you...yet you personally attack me with no provocation

i'll take that as more deceptive truths (e.g., non-truths) from you and your concession that you can no longer rationally discuss this and know that once again..yurt has a good point, i can't argue it, so i will make fun of his profession and then call him a little pussy, worm...etc

:clap:

retiredman
11-17-2008, 10:28 PM
yurt, i really don't want to fight with you...yet you personally attack me with no provocation

i'll take that as more deceptive truths (e.g., non-truths) from you and your concession that you can no longer rationally discuss this and know that once again..yurt has a good point, i can't argue it, so i will make fun of his profession and then call him a little pussy, worm...etc

take it any way you need to, the point remains.... Obama could give a fuck about you and your concerns about his birth certificate. That is a fact.

deal with it, "counselor":lol:

and , you have given me a wealth of provocation to attack you ad infinitum... and until it is all retracted, it will remain as adaquate provocation.

deal with that too.

Yurt
11-17-2008, 10:35 PM
take it any way you need to, the point remains.... Obama could give a fuck about you and your concerns about his birth certificate. That is a fact.

and , you have given me a wealth of provocation to attack you ad infinitum... and until it is all retracted, it will remain as adaquate provocation.

deal with that too.

then you lied, you said you do not want to fight with me, and you added, i really don't

you lied and your insults had zero provocation here, unwarranted, thread derailer...and it appears that whatever i have done in the past allows you to forever insult me...i am sure that is in the bible "preacher"...and it also show again that you lied by saying you don't want to fight me....

no surprise, unfortunate, but no surprise

now either remain on topic, or STFU and remain out of the thread, i do not want you to derail yet another thread

retiredman
11-17-2008, 10:43 PM
then you lied, you said you do not want to fight with me, and you added, i really don't

you lied and your insults had zero provocation here, unwarranted, thread derailer...and it appears that whatever i have done in the past allows you to forever insult me...i am sure that is in the bible "preacher"...and it also show again that you lied by saying you don't want to fight me....

no surprise, unfortunate, but no surprise

now either remain on topic, or STFU and remain out of the thread, i do not want you to derail yet another thread

As I said...I don't want to fight with you. If you want to stop it....you can do so in a heartbeat.

Yurt
11-17-2008, 10:46 PM
As I said...I don't want to fight with you. If you want to stop it....you can do so in a heartbeat.

:lol:

you started this shit tonight and now look at you

liar

good bye

retiredman
11-17-2008, 10:51 PM
:lol:

you started this shit tonight and now look at you

liar

good bye

You act as if every day is a clean slate and all that has been said in the past is erased. that's funny!:lol:

retiredman
11-17-2008, 10:54 PM

Produce the original or get the hell out of office.

he won't...and he won't...and he could give a FUCK if weenies like you have problem with it!:lol:

Hull
11-17-2008, 10:57 PM
he won't...and he won't...and he could give a FUCK if weenies like you have problem with it!:lol:

And someone hasn't sent transcripts of your filthy mouth to your church group yet why?

You need to tone it down a notch there junior.

retiredman
11-17-2008, 10:59 PM
And someone hasn't sent transcripts of your filthy mouth to your church group yet why?

You need to tone it down a notch there junior.
why would anyone even THINK to take internet conversations into the real world and harm someone's livelihood for what they said???? junior??? Got a good answer for that???? JUNIOR????

Hull
11-17-2008, 11:06 PM
why would anyone even THINK to take internet conversations into the real world and harm someone's livelihood for what they said???? junior??? Got a good answer for that???? JUNIOR????

Because I don't see any good reason why anyone here should have to put up with the kind of shit you spew out. JUNIOR!

In the short time I've been here, I've read enough pure filth you've written here to last me a life time. You are one vile person, and yet you profess to be a preacher? You talk with the same mouth you write your obscenities here with in a CHURCH? If I was you, I'd be frightened beyond words of what God was going to do to me when I died. He can't be happy. You must have a black soul.

I think the people in that church DESERVE to know what kind of a DEMON is preaching to them, so back off, JUNIOR. I'll expose you in a heart beat.

retiredman
11-17-2008, 11:08 PM
Because I don't see any good reason why anyone here should have to put up with the kind of shit you spew out. JUNIOR!

In the short time I've been here, I've read enough pure filth you've written here to last me a life time. You are one vile person, and yet you profess to be a preacher? You talk with the same mouth you write your obscenities here with in a CHURCH? If I was you, I'd be frightened beyond words of what God was going to do to me when I died. He can't be happy. You must have a black soul.

I think the people in that church DESERVE to know what kind of a DEMON is preaching to them, so back off, JUNIOR. I'll expose you in a heart beat.

do your worst...but be prepared to defend against my best...junior

Hull
11-18-2008, 12:39 AM
do your worst...but be prepared to defend against my best...junior

You don't scare me boy. Not now, and not in person. People have known me where I live since I was born. It's a real small town. You couldn't upset my world if you tried. You could however make your own very unpleasant. Think it over, and then shut your damn vulgar mouth and stay out of trouble.

retiredman
11-18-2008, 06:58 AM
You don't scare me boy. Not now, and not in person. People have known me where I live since I was born. It's a real small town. You couldn't upset my world if you tried. You could however make your own very unpleasant. Think it over, and then shut your damn vulgar mouth and stay out of trouble.

again...why in the world would you even think about letting a conversation in cyberspace so consume you that you would bring yourself to the point of actually trying to harm someone's actual life? YOU think about THAT, big boy. OK?

Hull
11-18-2008, 10:40 AM
again...why in the world would you even think about letting a conversation in cyberspace so consume you that you would bring yourself to the point of actually trying to harm someone's actual life? YOU think about THAT, big boy. OK?

If harm of any shape, way or form was done, YOU brought it on YOURSELF! You'll have no one else to blame, Virgil.

Don't be shocked if an annonymous letter shows up to your employer. Of course you could avoid such an unpleasantry by toning down your mouth.

darin
11-18-2008, 11:20 AM
why do YOU ignore the fact that Obama could GIVE A SHIT about some whiny ass personal injury attorney from San Luis Opispo? He is th President-Elect...or will be when the Electoral College meets..and they is not fuck all that you or any of your tinfoil hat wearing loonies can do about it!:lol:

deal with that too.

I’ve been. . .periodically filling in at the pulpit. People knew that I was at ease with public speaking. Every time I preached, at least one person would say that I missed my calling.

I try to interpret the gospel in a way that gives people in church something to think about. Sometimes lessons aren’t easy

People should walk out of here spiritually nourished. We are a welcoming church, and it's a joyous occasion when someone shows up who hasn't been here before

:dunno::dunno::confused::wtf:

Sitarro
11-18-2008, 11:55 AM

That's rich, a 17 year Navy cook that is planning on going to Mexico to learn how to refry beans is giving an attorney shit about his profession.

darin
11-18-2008, 12:02 PM
US Navy (Ret), 13 Years Active, 8 Years Reserve