PDA

View Full Version : How Would You Classify MSNBC Viewers?

Kathianne
11-18-2008, 01:03 PM
Pretty much to the left? I'd assume those reading the site, moreso? Interesting results on online poll:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27706201/

Should holders of valid permits to carry concealed weapons be allowed to take their guns on college campuses? * 17608 responses

Yes; armed students and faculty could respond to a critical situation immediately.
72%

No; allowing guns on campuses could confuse authorities in a real crisis.
28%
Not a scientific survey. Click to learn more. Results may not total 100% due to rounding.

Little-Acorn
11-18-2008, 01:15 PM
How Would You Classify MSNBC Viewers?

We'd have to find one first.

Sitarro
11-18-2008, 02:03 PM
We have a company cafeteria on the airport where employees from plane cleaners to pilots eat and watch the three televisions. If the black employees haven't commandeered the sets, there might be something of substance on one. If a team sport is on, they will have it on at least 2 of the sets. If the Hip Hop awards is on they will again have 2 sets on very loud. At least one will always be on BET and a lot of the time MSNBC is on one. The least intelligent in the company watch MSNBC, the more intelligent, from mechanics to pilots tend to watch FOX NEWS....... if it isn't challenged by some thug asshole wanting to watch a lousy, meaningless, basketball game. I am not surprised by the lack of knowledge the Osama supporters displayed in the video at the other thread, I witness their lack of intellectual curiosity daily.

Des
11-18-2008, 02:12 PM
I think that should be left to the individual college and the people who "run" it and attend it, not the government. Unless the government runs the college.