PDA

View Full Version : MFM exercising his First Amendment Rights!

darin
11-19-2008, 05:56 PM
I have to give credit to Manfrommaine. He's not scared to vocalize his opinion.

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1341/606664302_060f121eaa.jpg

Yurt
11-19-2008, 06:10 PM
certain suspicions have been confirmed

gabosaurus
11-19-2008, 06:18 PM
How very mature of you. :rolleyes:

Yurt
11-19-2008, 06:28 PM
How very mature of you. :rolleyes:

Perhaps we can reserve Gitmo for all those useless people who make no contribution to society. Like RSR.

:rolleyes:

retiredman
11-19-2008, 08:18 PM
typical DP "moderator" at work!:lol:

with typical support from the usual suspect.

::yawn::

darin
11-19-2008, 08:55 PM
There are no moderator replies in this thread....weird.

retiredman
11-19-2008, 10:15 PM
There are no moderator replies in this thread....weird.

I could have sworn you were a "moderator", albeit a highly immoderate one.

weird.

I have to give credit to Manfrommaine. He's not scared to vocalize his opinion.

even though the picture is not me, and even though I do not share the sentiments of the man in the picture, I thought it was funny that our "moderator" would think that a man silently holding up a sign was "vocalizing" anything in the first place.

vo⋅cal⋅ize   [voh-kuh-lahyz]
verb, -ized, -iz⋅ing.
–verb (used with object)
1. to make vocal; utter; articulate; sing.
2. to endow with a voice; cause to utter.

illiterate moron:lol:

Yurt
11-19-2008, 11:55 PM
and it took you this long to come up with a retort to that....boring

darin
11-20-2008, 01:13 PM
I could have sworn you were a "moderator", albeit a highly immoderate one.

weird.

I'm an ADMINISTRATOR:

ad-min-is-tra-tor[ad-min-uh-strey-ter]

–noun 1. a person who manages or has a talent for managing.

Here's what a MODERATOR is.

mod-er-a-tor   /[mod-uh-rey-ter]

–noun
1. a person or thing that moderates.
2. a person who presides over a ...discussion ...
3. a presiding officer, as at a public forum, ...

even though the picture is not me, and even though I do not share the sentiments of the man in the picture, I thought it was funny that our "moderator" would think that a man silently holding up a sign was "vocalizing" anything in the first place.

vo⋅cal⋅ize   [voh-kuh-lahyz]
verb, -ized, -iz⋅ing.
–verb (used with object)
1. to make vocal; utter; articulate; sing.
2. to endow with a voice; cause to utter.

illiterate moron:lol:

Here's you vocalizing/verbalizing/typing:

why do YOU ignore the fact that Obama could GIVE A SHIT about some whiny ass personal injury attorney from San Luis Opispo? He is th President-Elect...or will be when the Electoral College meets..and they is not fuck all that you or any of your tinfoil hat wearing loonies can do about it!:lol:

and I am quite certain that he doesn't give a shit if one sorry ass personal injury, ambulance chasing loser of an attorney from SLO fails to salute him or not. Really. YOu've got to know that he doesn't even fucking know or care if you exist. worm.

and wait a day or two and you can neg rep me for this one like you do with predictable regularity, you fucking little pussy!:lol:

take it any way you need to, the point remains.... Obama could give a fuck about you and your concerns about his birth certificate. That is a fact.

deal with it, "counselor":lol:

and , you have given me a wealth of provocation to attack you ad infinitum... and until it is all retracted, it will remain as adaquate provocation.

deal with that too.

he won't...and he won't...and he could give a FUCK if weenies like you have problem with it!:lol:

Contrasted with the words of an anonymous "Pastor" -

I’ve been. . .periodically filling in at the pulpit. People knew that I was at ease with public speaking. Every time I preached, at least one person would say that I missed my calling.

I try to interpret the gospel in a way that gives people in church something to think about. Sometimes lessons aren’t easy

People should walk out of here spiritually nourished. We are a welcoming church, and it's a joyous occasion when someone shows up who hasn't been here before

:dunno::dunno::confused::wtf:

And I am the moron here? :)

retiredman
11-20-2008, 01:17 PM
And I am the moron here?

why yes...you are. you still do not understand what the word "vocalize" means.:laugh2:

darin
11-20-2008, 01:19 PM
Really. That's really all you got eh?

(sigh).

retiredman
11-20-2008, 01:31 PM
Really. That's really all you got eh?

(sigh).

well... that and the fact that you started this adolescent moronic thread to begin with.

dan
11-20-2008, 02:03 PM
Hey, look, another thread devoted to MFM! Awesome!

hjmick
11-20-2008, 02:08 PM
Hey, look, another thread devoted to MFM! Awesome!

You're a "the glass is half full" kind of guy, aren't you?

dan
11-20-2008, 02:35 PM
You're a "the glass is half full" kind of guy, aren't you?

Nah, just a sarcastic dick! ;)

Hull
11-20-2008, 02:35 PM
why yes...you are. you still do not understand what the word "vocalize" means.:laugh2:

We'll see who the moron is when say seven or eight thick envelopes stuffed with pages of transcripts of your vulgar lip from here hits your town. Say going to the clerks office, the Sheriff, The D.A., the Judge, local newspaper, the church, etc.. Think you can stop them all? How are you going to explain to all those people what you've been saying here when you've had your blastphemous ass parked behind the church pulpit on Sundays preaching the word of God? How do you think people are going to react? Think about it jackass, because it might happen, without warning. You've been playing with the devil, and it may soon come time for you to pay.

darin
11-20-2008, 03:00 PM
Hull - while I appreciate your enthusiasm - it's ABSOLUTELY beyond the pale to threaten or to imply threat to another member's livelihood. Please don't do that. If anyone tries to get another person's JOB or other family involved over the crap that happens here, they'll get banned pretty quick. We CAN NOT let the BS here translate into REAL LIFE. Just as MFM has two lives which are polar opposites (here, where he's a vulgar, nasty, borderline evil personality, and NOT-here where he might even be accused of being sentient) - we ALL are a bit different in real life I'd guess. And when we log-off the board, everything we've been inolved with should log-off too...those things of a nasty-angry-bitter taste, that is.

Make sense?

red states rule
11-20-2008, 03:54 PM
Virgil has overcome another problem :laugh2:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3051/3046680940_7103af2ce9.jpg?v=0

Even as a young man, MFM never had a dificult time expressing himself

http://70.87.181.50/~sali/imageserver/images/stickers/FatKidFunnyShirt.jpg

darin
11-20-2008, 03:56 PM
For as much as MFM loves Homos and protecting their rights - why would he take me CALLING him a homo as an INSULT as if there was something BAD about homosexuality...
;)

Hull
11-20-2008, 03:58 PM
Hull - while I appreciate your enthusiasm - it's ABSOLUTELY beyond the pale to threaten or to imply threat to another member's livelihood. Please don't do that. If anyone tries to get another person's JOB or other family involved over the crap that happens here, they'll get banned pretty quick. We CAN NOT let the BS here translate into REAL LIFE. Just as MFM has two lives which are polar opposites (here, where he's a vulgar, nasty, borderline evil personality, and NOT-here where he might even be accused of being sentient) - we ALL are a bit different in real life I'd guess. And when we log-off the board, everything we've been inolved with should log-off too...those things of a nasty-angry-bitter taste, that is.

Make sense?

I understand. But, respectfully, you can no more dictate what I do away from this board than the man in the moon.

Being a Christian, I have a deep concern for the poor people that have to listen to this mfm each Sunday. I think they have a right to know what kind of a demon is preaching to them, and if you're out there on the internet on the world wide web, what you say is no more private than if you were on international TV. In essence, what mfm has been saying here is in no way possible protected content. So if there's things you wouldn't like your home town to hear you saying, then saying them on the internet is a really, really stupid thing to do, because you've just published them to the world.

red states rule
11-20-2008, 03:58 PM
For as much as MFM loves Homos and protecting their rights - why would he take me CALLING him a homo as an INSULT as if there was something BAD about homosexuality...
;)

Since when does logic and reason enter into any discussion onaor about MFM?

retiredman
11-20-2008, 04:00 PM
;)

I don't think I ever said it was an insult...just that it was moronic and adolescent... which it is.

;)

red states rule
11-20-2008, 04:01 PM
I don't think I ever said it was an insult...just that it was moronic and adolescent... which it is.

;)

and you are as moronic and adolescent as they come

darin
11-20-2008, 04:06 PM
I understand. But, respectfully, you can no more dictate what I do away from this board than the man in the moon.

You have absolute control over what you do away from the board, don't ya?

Being a Christian, I have a deep concern for the poor people that have to listen to this mfm each Sunday. I think they have a right to know what kind of a demon is preaching to them, and if you're out there on the internet on the world wide web, what you say is no more private than if you were on international TV. In essence, what mfm has been saying here is in no way possible protected content. So if there's things you wouldn't like your home town to hear you saying, then saying them on the internet is a really, really stupid thing to do, because you've just published them to the world.

Doing something like you're suggesting doesn't show a love for people so much as a desire to hurt MFM. Nobody can be a pastor without the congregation WANTING them there. Congregations can see thru lip-service - OR...they don't care about lip-service christianity. It's just not your (or anyone else here) responsibilty to look out for those in his church. They've picked their Leader.

dan
11-20-2008, 04:56 PM
Hull, I sincerely doubt that MFM's local sherriff or newspaper or D.A. gives a crap about what one of their citizens said on the internet. I'm not defending anybody here, but seriously, get real.

red states rule
11-20-2008, 04:58 PM
Hull, I sincerely doubt that MFM's local sherriff or newspaper or D.A. gives a crap about what one of their citizens said on the internet. I'm not defending anybody here, but seriously, get real.

Some people might be interested in what he posts here given the fact he preachs from the pulpit

A blast form the past. A childhood pic of Virgil doing what he continues to do best

http://www.thestockmasters.com/images/mcdonalds-fat.jpg

Hull
11-20-2008, 05:11 PM
You have absolute control over what you do away from the board, don't ya?
True.

Doing something like you're suggesting doesn't show a love for people so much as a desire to hurt MFM.
Is not mfm hurting people here? What goes around comes around.

Nobody can be a pastor without the congregation WANTING them there. Congregations can see thru lip-service - OR...they don't care about lip-service christianity. It's just not your (or anyone else here) responsibilty to look out for those in his church. They've picked their Leader.
No, it's not a responsibility. Call it a public service.

Hull
11-20-2008, 05:13 PM

Would you like to find out? That would be real.

Some people might be interested in what he posts here given the fact he preachs from the pulpit

darin
11-20-2008, 05:14 PM
well - comes down to this - if you do it, you won't be a part of this community.

Hull
11-20-2008, 05:18 PM
well - comes down to this - if you do it, you won't be a part of this community.

I'll keep that in mind, along with the protection you seem to be giving this monster.

red states rule
11-20-2008, 05:20 PM
I'll keep that in mind, along with the protection you seem to be giving this monster.

Rev MFM send his regards

http://images.inmagine.com/img/rubberball/rbv013/rbv0130352.jpg

Yurt
11-20-2008, 05:54 PM

actually, the police care a great deal about his threats to me/home/family and me on a gurney if i go to maine. they wanted me to file a claim and they were going to pursue this with the police in maine as the policeman i spoke with believe he committed a crime, which btw would land him in trouble with CA law as well. i declined, i only called out of curiousity, and i have no desire to ruin this guy's life. his life is already ruined by his own hands. while i understand completely hull's POV, it is not something i would do, nor would i suggest to him otherwise.

Yurt
11-20-2008, 05:57 PM

i find it this interesting that he can threaten my home and tell me i will leave on a gurney if i come to maine...and be a part of this community...whereas....

red states rule
11-20-2008, 06:00 PM
Guess which one is Rev MFM

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u265/bren0801/fat_people.jpg

dan
11-20-2008, 06:00 PM
Would you like to find out? That would be real.

Real dumb!

Though, if the paper sees fit to publish a 'Man Talks Aggressively on Internet Message Board!' story, I would like to see it.

retiredman
11-20-2008, 06:01 PM
blah blah blah...I told you what would happen if you harmed me. I never threatened you. you threatened me.... you stalked me and found my name and my place of employment and tried to get the telephone number and threatened to call my employer. those are facts.