PDA

View Full Version : News release!

Abbey Marie
03-23-2007, 11:52 PM
Psychoblues runs out of ways to attempt to discredit conservatives.
DP
March 24, 2007

In an unexpected move, Psychoblues has decided to stop posting on political message boards, and instead take an extended Cancun vacation.

Low-level sources reveal that Psycho, aka "Mr. End of the World" has simply run out of Doom & Gloom and Bush-bashing articles to quote.

Asked for a comment about his current situation, Mr. Psycho put down his 3rd margarita, winked at the reporter, and said mysteriously, "What a long, strange trip it's been."

;)

Gaffer
03-24-2007, 12:10 AM
:clap: :clap: :clap:

stephanie
03-24-2007, 12:19 AM
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/060786a0.gif

03-24-2007, 12:21 AM
Hope he has good luck in his endevours:-D

SassyLady
03-24-2007, 12:26 AM
DP
March 24, 2007

In an unexpected move, Psychoblues has decided to stop posting on political message boards, and instead take an extended Cancun vacation.

Low-level sources reveal that Psycho, aka "Mr. End of the World" has simply run out of Doom & Gloom and Bush-bashing articles to quote.

Asked for a comment about his current situation, Mr. Psycho put down his 3rd margarita, winked at the reporter, and said mysteriously, "What a long, strange trip it's been."

;)

Dang Abbey ..... you know that Cancun is my vacation spot......can you post something real quick to discourage him from staying too long there. Maybe he can mosey on down to Venezuela or thereabouts.

Baron Von Esslingen
03-24-2007, 03:23 AM
DP
March 24, 2007

;)

Hmmmm... so this is the kind of forum where you can start a thread to bash a member that you happen to disagree with politically? Interesting...

I'll keep that in mind.

jimnyc
03-24-2007, 03:55 AM
Thread appropriately moved to steel cage section :)

Gunny
03-24-2007, 09:36 AM
DP
March 24, 2007

;)

You're dreaming. Never happen.

CSM
03-24-2007, 10:20 AM
Actually, it would be better if the nice men in the white coats could get a net over the lil SoB and give him a shot of joy juice to calm him down and put him away where he can't hurt himself....

Abbey Marie
03-24-2007, 11:12 AM
Hmmmm... so this is the kind of forum where you can start a thread to bash a member that you happen to disagree with politically? Interesting...

I'll keep that in mind.

Sigh.

Even Psycho could probably tell that this was tongue-in-cheek; try turning up your humor-meter a tad. And I would definitely suggest getting to know a board and it's members before jumping to conclusions and neg-repping people.

Baron Von Esslingen
03-24-2007, 11:44 AM
I don't know. You placed in Current Events instead of Humor so that told me that you have a certain impugnity with regards to this poster, a fine first impression that made. I appreciate a joke as well as the next person but I seriously doubt you would have found a similar thread aimed at you very funny or that your "friends" would have responded en masse in a pile-on way.

Unless you are telling me that I should get me one of them Ann Coulter senses of humor where every rude thing said is supposed to be funny and if the person doesn't like it they 'can't take a joke'? Is that what you are trying to tell me?

ON EDIT: and I really don't give a rat's ass about any reputation points because I didn't come here to be your friend or worry about what conservatives think about me.

Gunny
03-24-2007, 12:57 PM
I don't know. You placed in Current Events instead of Humor so that told me that you have a certain impugnity with regards to this poster, a fine first impression that made. I appreciate a joke as well as the next person but I seriously doubt you would have found a similar thread aimed at you very funny or that your "friends" would have responded en masse in a pile-on way.

Unless you are telling me that I should get me one of them Ann Coulter senses of humor where every rude thing said is supposed to be funny and if the person doesn't like it they 'can't take a joke'? Is that what you are trying to tell me?

ON EDIT: and I really don't give a rat's ass about any reputation points because I didn't come here to be your friend or worry about what conservatives think about me.

Long-time board members don't much expect drive-by newbies like you to jump in feet first and THEN look to see where you're going.

Anyone that neg-rep's abbey of all people has no class.

Roomy
03-24-2007, 02:30 PM
Who says he's a newbie? and can anyone be immune?

jackass
03-24-2007, 02:55 PM
I I seriously doubt you would have found a similar thread aimed at you very funny or that your "friends" would have responded en masse in a pile-on way.

Actually shows how little you really know about the board. I often make myself and the BOARD owner (who I have been long time friends with) the butt of jokes. Maybe you should get to know people first.

Abbey Marie
03-24-2007, 03:09 PM

Thanks for admitting it, but it was already obvious that you didn't come here to make friends or engage in real discourse. So of course you don't give a rat's a** about how the board operates, or anything else here for that matter. Rather, you are just itching for a fight against conservatives. Believe me, we've seen it all before, many times over. It's no biggie.

Gunny
03-24-2007, 03:28 PM
Who says he's a newbie? and can anyone be immune?

Have I ever neg-repped you?

The Baron is not new to political message boards. Just this one.

Gunny
03-24-2007, 03:30 PM
Thanks for admitting it, but it was already obvious that you didn't come here to make friends or engage in real discourse. So of course you don't give a rat's a** about how the board operates, or anything else here for that matter. Rather, you are just itching for a fight against conservatives. Believe me, we've seen it all before, many times over. It's no biggie.

:eek: abbey used a cuss word?

Abbey Marie
03-24-2007, 03:43 PM
:eek: abbey used a cuss word?

I typed it with the two asterisks for quoting purposes!:D

Baron Von Esslingen
03-25-2007, 01:26 AM
Actually shows how little you really know about the board. I often make myself and the BOARD owner (who I have been long time friends with) the butt of jokes. Maybe you should get to know people first.

So, you're telling me that you are all friends with psychoblues? That this was a "friendly" jibe at him? Well, I went back and looked at what some of the people who chimed in before I put my two cents in actually said about him in other threads. Yeah, with friends like that...

Are you also telling me that Current Events is the proper place for those kind of threads? I'll be anxious to see how many more crop up there over the next few months and how "humorous" they actually are.

And I am getting to know people real well on this board...

Sitarro
03-25-2007, 01:39 AM
So, you're telling me that you are all friends with psychoblues? That this was a "friendly" jibe at him? Well, I went back and looked at what some of the people who chimed in before I put my two cents in actually said about him in other threads. Yeah, with friends like that...

Are you also telling me that Current Events is the proper place for those kind of threads? I'll be anxious to see how many more crop up there over the next few months and how "humorous" they actually are.

How often a day do you get your ass kicked here in Texas Baron?

stephanie
03-25-2007, 01:41 AM
OH goody for you...
And I'm sure as you went through all those post, you saw that psycho surely never dissed it out...

What are you? His mommy or daddy?

Tell the truth....Mr. Holier than thou..with your 26 post..
Me personally...I could care less what you think of me..:cheers2:

Psycho started a thread on me.....So.
I didn't sit here and throw a hissy fit over it..

Get over yourself..

Baron Von Esslingen
03-25-2007, 01:51 AM
Thanks for admitting it, but it was already obvious that you didn't come here to make friends or engage in real discourse. So of course you don't give a rat's a** about how the board operates, or anything else here for that matter.

Oh, I'll be engaging in real discourse as soon as we can get the neocons who post here to address the issues in the threads instead of doing their usual sidestep shuffle in attacking the poster instead of the post. Remember, it was YOU who thought starting a thread that went after another member was somehow funny and posting it in a forum intended for serious debate. I seriously doubt that you would find a thread aimed at you, that questioned your veracity, would be welcomed with open arms. You can try until the cows come home to lay that at my doorstep but I will just kick that crap to the curb where it belongs.

If the board operates in a way where joke threads are posted anywhere, then there is something wrong with how the board operates.

And the fact of the matter is there is plenty that I do care about and look to discuss with like-minded people but launching into slam fests, namecalling, or condoning forms of Coulter-like humor isn't part of the equation.

Rather, you are just itching for a fight against conservatives. Believe me, we've seen it all before, many times over. It's no biggie.

You, at least, got the part right about itching for a fight with conservatives. The main difference between me and some other folks here is that I will never throw the first punch in a personal attack but I will throw as many punches as I can in response to a personal attack. I learned that much after posting with a number of conservatives over the years. They respect nothing else.

Attacking the post is fair game. Attacking the poster shows no class. I will respond in similar fashion to how I am treated.

You did yourself and the board a disservice by launching into psychoblues in this thread. All the smileys in the world don't change that one bit.

Baron Von Esslingen
03-25-2007, 01:52 AM
How often a day do you get your ass kicked here in Texas Baron?

Hasn't happened yet, Sparky.

Baron Von Esslingen
03-25-2007, 01:54 AM
What are you? His mommy or daddy?

Tell the truth....Mr. Holier than thou..with your 26 post..

Are you filing a paternity suit? Curious...

stephanie
03-25-2007, 01:58 AM
Are you filing a paternity suit? Curious...

No...But I think you should..:laugh2:

stephanie
03-25-2007, 02:00 AM
Oh, I'll be engaging in real discourse as soon as we can get the neocons who post here to address the issues in the threads instead of doing their usual sidestep shuffle in attacking the poster instead of the post. Remember, it was YOU who thought starting a thread that went after another member was somehow funny and posting it in a forum intended for serious debate. I seriously doubt that you would find a thread aimed at you, that questioned your veracity, would be welcomed with open arms. You can try until the cows come home to lay that at my doorstep but I will just kick that crap to the curb where it belongs.

If the board operates in a way where joke threads are posted anywhere, then there is something wrong with how the board operates.

And the fact of the matter is there is plenty that I do care about and look to discuss with like-minded people but launching into slam fests, namecalling, or condoning forms of Coulter-like humor isn't part of the equation.

You, at least, got the part right about itching for a fight with conservatives. The main difference between me and some other folks here is that I will never throw the first punch in a personal attack but I will throw as many punches as I can in response to a personal attack. I learned that much after posting with a number of conservatives over the years. They respect nothing else.

Attacking the post is fair game. Attacking the poster shows no class. I will respond in similar fashion to how I am treated.

You did yourself and the board a disservice by launching into psycho blues in this thread. All the smileys in the world don't change that one bit.

Boy, you must be real fun at parties..

Baron Von Esslingen
03-25-2007, 02:41 AM
Boy, you must be real fun at parties..

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Baron Von Esslingen
03-25-2007, 02:42 AM
No...But I think you should..:laugh2:

:lame2:

Sitarro
03-25-2007, 02:44 AM
Hasn't happened yet, Sparky.

Sure, like I would expect you to not lie about it. Anyone that has the lack of intelligence to quote a nimrod like McGovern has nothing worth reading.

Oh and by the way, the fact that you would neg rep me for even asking tells me that not only do you have your ass handed to you often but you feel pretty insecure about it. There is a "short bus" board called DU Underground that is filled with punks like you and would welcome your shit attitude, why don't you see if you can figure out how to get there? You have obviously followed that other troll, loosebowel, over here...pick his faggot ass up and take him with you.:upyours:

jackass
03-25-2007, 08:38 AM

What I am telling you is before you jump to conclussions about a board and its members you hardly know anything about...you should take some time and understand the board and its members.
Am I friends with Psych? No. Do I hate? Again, no. I dont hate anyone on this board..how could you...its the internet.
I dont understand how you can have less than 30 posts and tell us there is something wrong with the way this board operates. We are allowed some leway in where we post things. If you want some Nazi board that gives you no freedom and tells you exactly where to post, then there is the door.

Abbey Marie
03-25-2007, 11:54 AM

You did yourself and the board a disservice by launching into psychoblues in this thread. All the smileys in the world don't change that one bit.

Funny, you have now started two threads attacking me, based on a post that had nothing to do with you. That is the definition of throwing the first punch. The hypocrisy would be stunning, if we hadn't seen it so many times before.

Anyway, thanks for taking all that time to try to explain your, uh, baseless liberal prejudices. Thing is, because you've shown yourself to be nothing more than an over-sensitive, combative and oblivious poster, I don't think anyone really cares.

Gunny
03-25-2007, 12:34 PM
[QUOTE=Baron Von Esslingen;30850]So, you're telling me that you are all friends with psychoblues? That this was a "friendly" jibe at him? Well, I went back and looked at what some of the people who chimed in before I put my two cents in actually said about him in other threads. Yeah, with friends like that...

Wow, Sir Gallahad and thread police all rolled into one. How DO you do it?

Psychoblues and the majority of the posters here have been members of the same boards for at least the past 3-4 years. We know him, he knows us. You apparently know neither.

Try reading some of his threads/posts before coming to the rescue. Might save you some time and effort.

darin
03-25-2007, 02:02 PM

Baron, WHY are you such a NINNY? Are you SERIOUSLY thinking that little blurb was a flame or an insult? Stop, PLEASE STOP being such a Puss. You're embarrassing all mankind.

Baron Von Esslingen
03-26-2007, 12:14 AM
Thank you for your educated, insightful, introspective and extremely helpful comments on the matter of flaming a member who you obviously cannot out-argue or intimidate.

Baron Von Esslingen
03-26-2007, 12:17 AM
Wow, Sir Gallahad and thread police all rolled into one. How DO you do it?

Wow! I'll take that as a compliment. Thanks!

Baron Von Esslingen
03-26-2007, 12:21 AM
Funny, you have now started two threads attacking me, based on a post that had nothing to do with you. That is the definition of throwing the first punch. The hypocrisy would be stunning, if we hadn't seen it so many times before.

You wish I had started two threads attacking you.

Anyway, thanks for taking all that time to try to explain your, uh, baseless liberal prejudices. Thing is, because you've shown yourself to be nothing more than an over-sensitive, combative and oblivious poster, I don't think anyone really cares.

...and yet you keep answering whatever I say. Tell me again how you don't care. There's an Ignore feature you could employ if that were REALLY the case.

Psychoblues
03-26-2007, 03:05 AM
Wow, I never knew this thread existed until just a few minutes ago. I thought a "newsflash" was simply a newsflash". I've usually got them long before I get here so I ignored the original post. Amazing what cruising will find!!!!!

Anyway, thanks to all of you for your tribute to Psychoblues. Ol' Psycho is getting on up in the years and certainly the tears, but I am still one to be reckoned with and most of you demonstrate that you would rather not reckon with me.

Lot's of good info here and I will keep it all in good mind and good faith!!!!!

Kiss my ass, friends and foes alike, and I will see you on the boards. JK

Baron Von Esslingen
03-26-2007, 03:33 AM
Sure, like I would expect you to not lie about it. Anyone that has the lack of intelligence to quote a nimrod like McGovern has nothing worth reading.

And yet you keep reading and you keep replying. The only liar here is you.

Oh and by the way, the fact that you would neg rep me for even asking tells me that not only do you have your ass handed to you often but you feel pretty insecure about it. There is a "short bus" board called DU Underground that is filled with punks like you and would welcome your shit attitude, why don't you see if you can figure out how to get there? You have obviously followed that other troll, loosebowel, over here...pick his faggot ass up and take him with you.:upyours:

Whining again about your precious reputation? Your little "don't ask-don't tell" love fest with your neocon pervert buddies here is just so special. Your ASSinine comments when you neg-repped me over my avatar disqualify you from pissing and moaning about anything I may have to say. So take the :upyours: and add a :dev3: and a :fu: for good measure.

I did see you the other day. Were you on your way to DU School? Are you the guy with the red hair? Thought so.
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d36/BaronVonEsslingen/Shortbus.jpg

jimnyc
03-26-2007, 03:43 AM
Anyway, thanks to all of you for your tribute to Psychoblues. Ol' Psycho is getting on up in the years and certainly the tears, but I am still one to be reckoned with and most of you demonstrate that you would rather not reckon with me.

I love you, Man!

but you still aren't getting my bud light!

Abbey Marie
03-26-2007, 01:49 PM
Wow, I never knew this thread existed until just a few minutes ago. I thought a "newsflash" was simply a newsflash". I've usually got them long before I get here so I ignored the original post. Amazing what cruising will find!!!!!

Lot's of good info here and I will keep it all in good mind and good faith!!!!!

Kiss my ass, friends and foes alike, and I will see you on the boards. JK

Psycho, you know I wouldn't have taken the time to make up a thread all about you if I didn't like you. Even if you did ding me with neg rep, you are a hoot! :salute:

And on a totally different topic- what's your favorite band?

Psychoblues
03-26-2007, 04:34 PM
I got it as soon as I read it last night, abbey. You certainly intended to slam me but I think you did it in a tasetful and funny way even if it was originally posted in a more serious area of the board. I was NOT offended!!!!!!

If you knew me better you would have realized that I don't do marquiritas. I would have probably been telling the stewardess, "Just what kind of f**kin' airline is this? What do you mean you don't serve Busch beer? What are you gonna tell me next, that you don't have Old Milwaukee either? Just bring me a quart of Colt 45."

Psycho, you know I wouldn't have taken the time to make up a thread all about you if I didn't like you. Even if you did ding me with neg rep, you are a hoot! :salute:

And on a totally different topic- what's your favorite band?

There are so many very good bands and musicians that it would be impossible if not disengenuous to pick any one out as my fave. I am into complicated blues progressions with knock you on your butt lyrics. But, anything well written and well performed from an improvisational premise tends to please me. I started a fave blues jamm thread somewhere here and announced my all time fave jamm was "Not My Cross To Bear" as performed by the Allman Brothers. But there are many, many others that I enjoy to at least the same degree.

Have a good day, Abbey!!!!! Check your rep box!!!!!

Abbey Marie
03-26-2007, 08:49 PM
I got it as soon as I read it last night, abbey. You certainly intended to slam me but I think you did it in a tasetful and funny way even if it was originally posted in a more serious area of the board. I was NOT offended!!!!!!

If you knew me better you would have realized that I don't do marquiritas. I would have probably been telling the stewardess, "Just what kind of f**kin' airline is this? What do you mean you don't serve Busch beer? What are you gonna tell me next, that you don't have Old Milwaukee either? Just bring me a quart of Colt 45."

There are so many very good bands and musicians that it would be impossible if not disengenuous to pick any one out as my fave. I am into complicated blues progressions with knock you on your butt lyrics. But, anything well written and well performed from an improvisational premise tends to please me. I started a fave blues jamm thread somewhere here and announced my all time fave jamm was "Not My Cross To Bear" as performed by the Allman Brothers. But there are many, many others that I enjoy to at least the same degree.

Have a good day, Abbey!!!!! Check your rep box!!!!!

I had a feeling we'd have a fav band in common- Allman Bros.!
:dance: I think Said 1 is a big fan, too.

Psychoblues
03-28-2007, 03:40 AM
Allman Brothers, ZZ Top, Lynard Skynard (the originals), Southern Rock (Heavy Blues Influence) kicks my ass day after day. Just don't make me ever have to listen to another 3 chord (all ninths) Delta copycat schoolhouse dropout bullshit jamm again!!!!!!!

I had a feeling we'd have a fav band in common- Allman Bros.!
:dance: I think Said 1 is a big fan, too.

Dang, I didn't mean to kill this thread, Abbey. Could we get the mods to move it to a more active forum?

stephanie
03-28-2007, 03:47 AM
Allman Brothers, ZZ Top, Lynard Skynard (the originals), Southern Rock (Heavy Blues Influence) kicks my ass day after day. Just don't make me ever have to listen to another 3 chord (all ninths) Delta copycat schoolhouse dropout bullshit jamm again!!!!!!!

Dang, I didn't mean to kill this thread, Abbey. Could we get the mods to move it to a more active forum?

Allman Brothers, Eagles, the Doobie Brothers, Bob Seger(don't make me tell you what his voice does to me)..Lynard Skynard, Marshall Tucker Band...
:laugh2: Probably the younger folk here have never heard of half these bands...

That was some GOOD MUSIC..

:dance:

Psychoblues
03-28-2007, 05:21 AM
When Rock 'n Roll turned to heart and abandoned the commercial scene it got real. But, that's Rock 'n Roll.

Allman Brothers, Eagles, the Doobie Brothers, Bob Seger(don't make me tell you what his voice does to me)..Lynard Skynard, Marshall Tucker Band...
:laugh2: Probably the younger folk here have never heard of half these bands...

That was some GOOD MUSIC..

Applies in this venue as well.

stephanie
03-28-2007, 05:26 AM
[QUOTE=Psycho blues;31920]When Rock 'n Roll turned to heart and abandoned the commercial scene it got real. But, that's Rock 'n Roll.

But I'm telling you.....

Rock and roll and hocchee ghoeee.cooooooooooooooo...

Psychoblues
03-28-2007, 05:52 AM
Damn you Staphy, you made me piss on myself.

[QUOTE=Psycho blues;31920]When Rock 'n Roll turned to heart and abandoned the commercial scene it got real. But, that's Rock 'n Roll.

But I'm telling you.....

Rock and roll and hocchee ghoeee.cooooooooooooooo...

That's OK. I got soap and I can afford the water,,,,or is it the other way around? Whatever, I'll clean up sometime today and get back wit ya.

stephanie
03-28-2007, 06:01 AM
Damn you Staphy, you made me piss on myself.

[QUOTE=stephanie;31922]

That's OK. I got soap and I can afford the water,,,,or is it the other way around? Whatever, I'll clean up sometime today and get back wit ya.

WHATEVER.............:laugh2:
:clap: :dance: :coffee:

Psychoblues
03-28-2007, 06:56 AM
What???? That makes you happy?????

[QUOTE=Psychoblues;31929]Damn you Staphy, you made me piss on myself.
WHATEVER.............:laugh2:
:clap: :dance: :coffee:

Actually, me too. I needed a bath.

Abbey Marie
03-28-2007, 01:26 PM

All great bands, Psycho. You just can't beat old Southern rock. :thumb:

I think the thread is fine as is, but then I am not a stickler for keeping threads strictly "on topic". I think boards are more fun if you let threads evolve naturally.

You can certainly start a thread in the music forum if you want to have a separate discussion. :salute:

Psychoblues
04-02-2007, 11:43 PM
Actually, Abbey, I did a similar thing weeks ago. Heree is the link: http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=1619

All great bands, Psycho. You just can't beat old Southern rock. :thumb:

I think the thread is fine as is, but then I am not a stickler for keeping threads strictly "on topic". I think boards are more fun if you let threads evolve naturally.

You can certainly start a thread in the music forum if you want to have a separate discussion. :salute:

Southern Rock is not what cranks my tractor. Elvis intimated what I understand as "Southern Rock". The jamms as intimated in the above referenced thread get "Southern Rock" as I understand it.

Thanks, Abbey. I knew you could get this conversation out of the "Steel Cage" and thanks again for your considerations for Psychoblues!!!!!!!

Psychoblues
04-05-2007, 05:50 AM
jimnyc, I wouldn't have it any other way.

I love you, Man!

but you still aren't getting my bud light!

We both know what's going on on and we both know who is and who ain't. It sorts itself out all along the way.

Thanks, brother, and if I can help you in any way please allow me to do so.

Gunny
04-05-2007, 08:36 PM

I can't believe we like some of the same bands. That just makes me ill to no end.

You'll have to find some new ones.

shattered
04-06-2007, 09:01 PM
I can't believe we like some of the same bands. That just makes me ill to no end.

How about you both just find some new ones, and leave me and my music alone? I'll give you a list of what I don't like, and you can fight amongst yourselves over those. :poke:

Psychoblues
04-06-2007, 11:31 PM
Gunny, there is no doubt in my mind that you and I share a very large lot of interests. If you would agree to come unarmed, as I also agree, and even put the tab on on my po' ass and talk for an hour or two I think both of us will depart the conversation better informed and undamaged.

I hope you get better, Gunny!!!!!!

grunt
04-06-2007, 11:40 PM

:clap: :clap: :lol:

Psychoblues
04-18-2007, 01:15 AM
You got anything other than your smilies to present?

:clap: :clap: :lol:

Or are you just trying to stir up some shit?

You are so pitiful, grunt. We need (from a corporate and a miitary point of view) you grunts and you are admirable in the role of one.

shattered
04-18-2007, 05:55 AM
You got anything other than your smilies to present?

Or are you just trying to stir up some shit?

You are so pitiful, grunt. We need (from a corporate and a miitary point of view) you grunts and you are admirable in the role of one.

Talk about trying to stir up some shit.. YOU just tried to pick a fight with someone that posted something 2 weeks ago. Before you opened your yap, nothing has been said on this thread since April 6th. Today is April 18th. That means you went from forum to forum, digging around in the pits of hell LOOKING for something to drag back up again.

Pathetic.