PDA

View Full Version : obama economic policy.....

manu1959
11-20-2008, 10:19 PM
so he won because the economy sucked and he ain't bush....

got it.....

if the economy is the number one issue......

why are there no obama announcements about who will be heading up his financial team....

Mr. P
11-20-2008, 10:28 PM

got it.....

why are there no obama announcements about who will be heading up his financial team....

Ya think this may be why the street continues to melt? Hey, he could go for a Clinton full house an bring Greenspan outta retirement.

manu1959
11-20-2008, 10:50 PM
Ya think this may be why the street continues to melt? Hey, he could go for a Clinton full house an bring Greenspan outta retirement.

didn't alan start out under ronnie.....and preside over the greatest economic expansion since the industrial revolution.....

Mr. P
11-20-2008, 11:00 PM
didn't alan start out under ronnie.....and preside over the greatest economic expansion since the industrial revolution.....

Yep!

Yurt
11-20-2008, 11:05 PM
the more i see obama in action the more of a puppet he looks like

DragonStryk72
11-21-2008, 12:04 AM

got it.....

I think it's honestly due to the sheer breadth of the economic woes. I mean seriously, whoever ends up on the team is likely going to have their whole careers painted by it, so if they screw the pooch, they're completely and utterly fucked. this is not true for, say, Sec. of State, where most of the foreign countries are giving an automatic pass for not having Bush anymore.

manu1959
11-21-2008, 12:08 AM
I think it's honestly due to the sheer breadth of the economic woes. I mean seriously, whoever ends up on the team is likely going to have their whole careers painted by it, so if they screw the pooch, they're completely and utterly fucked. this is not true for, say, Sec. of State, where most of the foreign countries are giving an automatic pass for not having Bush anymore.

i agree with your analysis......would you want the job......