PDA

View Full Version : Stars and their height

Sitarro
11-21-2008, 03:10 AM
Some very surprising people and their height. Shakira is 4'11' ?? Salma Hayek is 5'2"? Interesting.......

http://cbs2chicago.com/slideshows/tom.cruise.aguilera.20.781537.html

dan
11-21-2008, 01:26 PM
Christina Hendricks, the redhead from Mad Men is unbelievably gorgeous.

That's all I have to add to this discussion.

Abbey Marie
11-21-2008, 02:52 PM

This sounds very much like your post in the Star Trek thread. C'mon Dan, you're much too smart to restrict yourself to a "she's gorgeous" comment. :coffee:

dan
11-21-2008, 03:06 PM
This sounds very much like your post in the Star Trek thread. C'mon Dan, you're much too smart to restrict yourself to a "she's gorgeous" comment. :coffee:

Haha, but she is! Much hotter than Winona Ryder, I might add.

Well, I know that in movies, when a star is really short, they always shoot low and/or wide, that way you can never get a real read on how short the really short people really are.

When I was a teenager, most of my friends were pretty tall, so I just assumed that at 5'11"-6'0", I was average height, but now that I'm out in the real world, I guess I'm a little taller than average.

Christina Hendricks is hot. Did I mention that?:thumb:

Abbey Marie
11-21-2008, 03:07 PM
Haha, but she is! Much hotter than Winona Ryder, I might add.

Well, I know that in movies, when a star is really short, they always shoot low and/or wide, that way you can never get a real read on how short the really short people really are.

When I was a teenager, most of my friends were pretty tall, so I just assumed that at 5'11"-6'0", I was average height, but now that I'm out in the real world, I guess I'm a little taller than average.

Christina Hendricks is hot. Did I mention that?:thumb:

I know what you mean. I'm about 5'8", and am usually taller than the women I meet.

5stringJeff
11-21-2008, 05:58 PM

Two words: Isla Fisher.

EDIT: Two more words: Elisha Cuthbert.