PDA

View Full Version : Split from "Change" By Apptg Clinton Retreads

Yurt
11-21-2008, 04:53 PM
and he promised to filibuster the bill

and MFM gives him a pass as usual :laugh2:

of course, obama is the messiah and like mfm won't comment on god's ability to control his earthly children (while he bashes palin's ability to control her children), he gives obama the virtually the same pass as he gives god.

red states rule
11-21-2008, 04:56 PM
of course, obama is the messiah and like mfm won't comment on god's ability to control his earthly children (while he bashes palin's ability to control her children), he gives obama the virtually the same pass as he gives god.

To MFM, God should step down off his thrown and let Obama take his rightful place

retiredman
11-21-2008, 05:12 PM
how many present votes did he cast in the US senate?

crickets chirping.....

red states rule
11-21-2008, 05:15 PM
crickets chirping.....

Why don't you tell us Virgil - or do you have your head shoved up the messiah's ass so far you are busy checking for polyps? :laugh2:

But to answer the question you can't vote "present"

You can however, not vote on an issue

retiredman
11-21-2008, 05:16 PM

God gave all HIS children free will.

MY children didn't get any free will until they had finished their chores and their homework.

If MY daughter had gotten knocked up at age 17, I would have believed that I had failed as a parent. I certainly hold Sarah Palin to that same standard.

I don't give Obama any passes on anything.

Yurt
11-21-2008, 07:09 PM

MY children didn't get any free will until they had finished their chores and their homework.

If MY daughter had gotten knocked up at age 17, I would have believed that I had failed as a parent. I certainly hold Sarah Palin to that same standard.

I don't give Obama any passes on anything.

'nuff said, consider the source of the above post

but let's reply:

well, mfm apparently believes he is above god...

it is clear that mfm's "god" does not give his children free will.

retiredman
11-21-2008, 08:14 PM
'nuff said, consider the source of the above post

but let's reply:

well, mfm apparently believes he is above god...

it is clear that mfm's "god" does not give his children free will.

it is clear that I take responsibility for MY parenting. When my children lived in MY house, they lived by MY rules, and I think that their record of success in the world speaks well, not only for my rules, but also for my children's ability to thrive and prosper under those rules. Clearly, Sarah Palin cannot say the same thing... her 17 year old slut of a daughter got knocked up.
I'll match MY daughter against HER daughter, and MY parenting against HER parenting any fucking day.

manu1959
11-21-2008, 08:16 PM
it is clear that I take responsibility for MY parenting. When my children lived in MY house, they lived by MY rules, and I think that their record of success in the world speaks well, not only for my rules, but also for my children's ability to thrive and prosper under those rules. Clearly, Sarah Palin cannot say the same thing... her 17 year old slut of a daughter got knocked up.
I'll match MY daughter against HER daughter, and MY parenting against HER parenting any fucking day.

ask you two kids to join dp......i would like to ask them a few questions.....

retiredman
11-21-2008, 08:24 PM
ask you two kids to join dp......i would like to ask them a few questions.....

I have three kids...and they all have sat with me as I posted here... but they all have rather full lives that do not allow them time to post here. My two younger kids have expressed their disbelief that I would even bother to post on a site filled with old, irrelelvant conservatives anyway.

Do YOU have kids? Have THEM log on and let ME ask THEM questions...mmmkay?

manu1959
11-21-2008, 08:29 PM
I have three kids...and they all have sat with me as I posted here... but they all have rather full lives that do not allow them time to post here. My two younger kids have expressed their disbelief that I would even bother to post on a site filled with old, irrelelvant conservatives anyway.

my children are too young.....one can not read and the other .... you being a preacher .... ain't getting anywhere near you......

tell your kids to sign up......maybe the four of you can convert the irrelevant (ps mt hi iq you spelled irrelevant wrong)....

retiredman
11-21-2008, 08:34 PM
my children are too young.....one can not read and the other .... you being a preacher .... ain't getting anywhere near you......

tell your kids to sign up......maybe the four of you can convert the irrelevant (ps mt hi iq you spelled irrelevant wrong)....

at this point in their lives, I rarely "tell" my kids anything. As I said, they all wonder why I am even here....none of them have any interest in spending even a minute of their time here.

If you have a question for them, ask me, and I will relay it to them and let you know their answer.

manu1959
11-21-2008, 08:36 PM
at this point in their lives, I rarely "tell" my kids anything. As I said, they all wonder why I am even here....none of them have any interest in spending even a minute of their time here.

If you have a question for them, ask me, and I will relay it to them and let you know their answer.

tell them an irrelevant person would like to speak to them on dp.....

retiredman
11-21-2008, 08:41 PM
tell them an irrelevant person would like to speak to them on dp.....

Why would they care to speak to someone as irrelevant as you?

manu1959
11-21-2008, 08:53 PM
Why would they care to speak to someone as irrelevant as you?

maybe they can succeed where their father has failed and make me relevant.....

retiredman
11-21-2008, 08:55 PM
maybe they can succeed where their father has failed and make me relevant.....

they care even less than I do whether you are ever relevant. If they ever asked me about you, I would tell them that you are an asshole, and that is all they would ever care to know.

manu1959
11-21-2008, 08:56 PM
they care even less than I do whether you are ever relevant. If they ever asked me about you, I would tell them that you are an asshole, and that is all they would ever care to know.

do they know you are an asshole.......

retiredman
11-21-2008, 08:59 PM
do they know you are an asshole.......

they know who their dad is much better than you do. They may have all thought of me as an asshole at one point or another in their development, but at this particular point in time, they all seem quite please with their dad. I only wish you the same level of connection with your children at that point in their lives...although, clearly, you are such a prick that you do not deserve it.

manu1959
11-21-2008, 09:05 PM
they know who their dad is much better than you do. They may have all thought of me as an asshole at one point or another in their development, but at this particular point in time, they all seem quite please with their dad. I only wish you the same level of connection with your children at that point in their lives...although, clearly, you are such a prick that you do not deserve it.

they know who you are outside of here....you have developed a wonderful mask for you world to view.......they are completly unaware of who you really are....

funny thing......i am trying to help you and you lash out.....reminds me of every addict i have ever met......

retiredman
11-21-2008, 09:09 PM
they know who you are outside of here....you have developed a wonderful mask for you world to view.......they are completly unaware of who you really are....

funny thing......i am trying to help you and you lash out.....reminds me of every addict i have ever met......
you are trying to "help" me?

:lol:

give me a fucking break. as I said,. all three of my children have sat with me while I have posed on here. none of them is as obscene as I am, but they all understand that is just their dad....

you have ZERO desire to "help" me and I have ZERO desire to avail myself of any of your "help". clear?

manu1959
11-21-2008, 09:11 PM

give me a fucking break. as I said,. all three of my children have sat with me while I have posed on here. none of them is as obscene as I am, but they all understand that is just their dad....

you have ZERO desire to "help" me and I have ZERO desire to avail myself of any of your "help". clear?

classic addict behaviour.....you think you have it all under control....your family understands.....and you don't have a problem.....

sad...........

Mr. P
11-21-2008, 09:13 PM
classic addict behaviour.....you think you have it all under control....your family understands.....and you don't have a problem.....

sad...........

He'll tell ya to go fuck yourself to sleep in a minute..:laugh2:

manu1959
11-21-2008, 09:18 PM
He'll tell ya to go fuck yourself to sleep in a minute..:laugh2:

if i could fuck myself to sleep i would never leave the house....:laugh2:

retiredman
11-21-2008, 09:19 PM

sad...........

you crack me up

retiredman
11-21-2008, 09:20 PM
if i could fuck myself to sleep i would never leave the house....:laugh2:

neither would I!!!

Hell, why wake UP if you've got that talent?

manu1959
11-21-2008, 09:20 PM

you crack me up

laughing in the face of such pain.......very sad......

manu1959
11-21-2008, 09:21 PM
neither would I!!!

Hell, why wake UP if you've got that talent?

so you can fuck yourself to sleep......do try and keep up....

retiredman
11-21-2008, 09:29 PM
so you can fuck yourself to sleep......do try and keep up....

I can't, actually... maybe earlier in my life, but not any more.

I am not as good as I once was, but I am as good once as I ever was.

Yurt
11-21-2008, 10:30 PM

a total lie...you claim your wife also sits in on your posts...now we have your kids....

i call lie

else why do you threaten people who want to reveal your posts to your family?

if they see your posts, what do you care?

Yurt
11-21-2008, 10:32 PM

have they seen your splooge posts? your other disgusting posts? or only the posts you want them to see...

hmmm

Yurt
11-21-2008, 11:01 PM
mfm:

if your wife views your posts, as does your kids.....have your wife join up here.

come on now, walk the talk big boy. or are you scared?

retiredman
11-22-2008, 02:18 PM
Why don't you tell us Virgil - or do you have your head shoved up the messiah's ass so far you are busy checking for polyps? :laugh2:

But to answer the question you can't vote "present"

You can however, not vote on an issue

you are the one who said he voted present.... Are you retracting that?

Can you tell me how many votes he missed and how many votes, on average, US senators missed during the same period of time?

I'll wait.

retiredman
11-22-2008, 02:22 PM
a total lie...you claim your wife also sits in on your posts...now we have your kids....

i call lie

else why do you threaten people who want to reveal your posts to your family?

if they see your posts, what do you care?

I have never threatened anyone who wanted to reveal my posts to my family..and my wife sits here once in a while as well, but she finds this site as boring as my kids do. I didn't mention her because the conversation was about children.... DO try to keep up, you moronic excuse for an attorney...and QUIT calling a liar.

Yurt
11-22-2008, 05:35 PM
I have never threatened anyone who wanted to reveal my posts to my family..and my wife sits here once in a while as well, but she finds this site as boring as my kids do. I didn't mention her because the conversation was about children.... DO try to keep up, you moronic excuse for an attorney...and QUIT calling a liar.

you've lied so many times, i am only being factual. when you stop lying, i will no longer have reason to call you a liar. simple.

retiredman
11-22-2008, 05:38 PM
you've lied so many times, i am only being factual. when you stop lying, i will no longer have reason to call you a liar. simple.

I havfe no t lied about anything.
for example...how the FUCK can you say shit like this:

"a total lie...you claim your wife also sits in on your posts...now we have your kids....

i call lie"

you "call" lie???? what is this, a playground game to you? fuck you.

There is no lie there. period. All three of my kids have been with me in this home office while I was posting on this site. my wife has been with me in this home office while I was posting on this site. All four of them find this site boring and they wonder why I spend any time talking to immature morons such as you.

actions yurt....actions.

Yurt
11-22-2008, 05:46 PM
and yet you keep replying....i don't believe your family views your posts. if your wife really knows about all your posts here....amazing, especially the way you talk to steph you creepy pervert.

you have lied many times, i know it, the entire board knows it. you have to edit my posts in order to make a false point :laugh2:

you're pathetic. you live a lie. i don't and am happy for it. as for actions, i told you that actions no longer matter, you are a lost cause. your promises mean shit.

retiredman
11-22-2008, 05:54 PM
and yet you keep replying....i don't believe your family views your posts. if your wife really knows about all your posts here....amazing, especially the way you talk to steph you creepy pervert.

you have lied many times, i know it, the entire board knows it. you have to edit my posts in order to make a false point :laugh2:

you're pathetic. you live a lie. i don't and am happy for it. as for actions, i told you that actions no longer matter, you are a lost cause. your promises mean shit.

again...just because you disagree with me or do not believe me does not make my statement a lie. got it??:poke:

And please know.. I don't give a shit if you believe ANYTHING I say, I know what I say is the truth, and your calling me a liar for saying that my family has sat with me while I have posted here is unfounded. It is nothing but an insult from a petty little jerk. actions yurt....actions.

I edited your post for brevity. I posted the part where you asked for my church's phone number. That was the only part that was germane to the discussion. You tried to claim that you didn't actually ask for my church's phone number. Your own words prove that YOU are the liar.

Yurt
11-22-2008, 06:28 PM
again...just because you disagree with me or do not believe me does not make my statement a lie. got it??:poke:

And please know.. I don't give a shit if you believe ANYTHING I say, I know what I say is the truth, and your calling me a liar for saying that my family has sat with me while I have posted here is unfounded. It is nothing but an insult from a petty little jerk. actions yurt....actions.

I edited your post for brevity. I posted the part where you asked for my church's phone number. That was the only part that was germane to the discussion. You tried to claim that you didn't actually ask for my church's phone number. Your own words prove that YOU are the liar.

you liar, you did not edit my post for brevity, you cut out two fucking sentences out of a 4 or 5 sentence post you moron. it took you more time to edit my post than to simply copy it. nobody believes your shit dude, i am amazed you do. no, you edited my post because you claimed I THREATENED to call your church...when in fact all i did was cause you to STFU on your stupid dare. and it worked perfectly. you edited my post to leave out the most important part because that part proves i only asked for it because of your arrogance and as i stated, i will do so if it makes you happy.... not because i wanted the number to threaten you. you LIED, period and that is why you edited my post. i could go on and on about your other lies, but you are not worth the time and we both know you have lied numerous times.

you live a lie and are so threatened by this lie and so consumed with guilt over this lie that you threaten people lives, family/home should they out you. pathetic.

i am done with this discussion. i'm sure this was a waste of time, but since it is already written...

retiredman
11-22-2008, 06:51 PM
you liar, you did not edit my post for brevity, you cut out two fucking sentences out of a 4 or 5 sentence post you moron. it took you more time to edit my post than to simply copy it. nobody believes your shit dude, i am amazed you do. no, you edited my post because you claimed I THREATENED to call your church...when in fact all i did was cause you to STFU on your stupid dare. and it worked perfectly. you edited my post to leave out the most important part because that part proves i only asked for it because of your arrogance and as i stated, i will do so if it makes you happy.... not because i wanted the number to threaten you. you LIED, period and that is why you edited my post. i could go on and on about your other lies, but you are not worth the time and we both know you have lied numerous times.

you live a lie and are so threatened by this lie and so consumed with guilt over this lie that you threaten people lives, family/home should they out you. pathetic.

i am done with this discussion. i'm sure this was a waste of time, but since it is already written...

most people would consider a request for a phone number an implied threat to actually call that number. What is YOUR office phone number, by the way?

And your continued LIES about the my supposed threats to you are really getting tiring. I never threatened your family in the least... I merely stated that if you came to maine for the purposes of harming me, that you would not leave unharmed yourself. Stay away from me, and I will have no reason to go anywhere near you.

and again..where is the LIE in stating that my family has read my posts here?