PDA

View Full Version : Great E-Mail I Received.

Sitarro
11-23-2008, 06:08 AM
Any questions anti gun idiots?

A LITTLE GUN HISTORY
In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
------------------------------

In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, ++were rounded up and exterminated.

Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million Jews and others who were +unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.

China established gun control in 1935. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves,were rounded up and exterminated

Guatemala established gun control in 1964. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
---- ------------- -------------

Uganda established gun control in 1970. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and terminated.

Cambodia established gun control in 1956. From 1975 to 1977, one million educated' people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
-----------------------------

Defenseless people rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century because of gun control: 56 million.

It has now been sometime now, since gun owners in Australia were forced by new law to surrender 640,381 personal firearms to be destroyed by their own Government, a program costing Australia taxpayers more than $500 million dollars.

The first year results are now in:

List of 7 items:

Australia-wide, homicides are up 3.2 percent

Australia-wide, assaults are up 8.6 percent

Australia-wide, armed robberies are up 44 percent (yes, 44 percent)!

In the state of Victoria alone, homicides with firearms are now up 300 percent. Note that while the law-abiding citizens turned them in, the criminals did not, and criminals still possess their guns!

While figures over the previous 25 years showed a steady decrease in armed robbery with firearms, this has changed drastically upward in the past 12 months, since criminals now are guaranteed that their prey is unarmed.

There has also been a dramatic increase in break-ins and assaults of the ELDERLY.

Australian politicians are at a loss to explain how public safety has decreased, after such monumental effort, and expense was expended in successfully ridding Australian society of guns. The Australian experience and the other historical facts above prove it.

You won't see this datum on the US evening news, or hear politicians disseminating this information.

Guns in the hands of honest citizens save lives and property and, yes, gun-control laws adversely affect only the law-abiding citizens.

Take note my fellow Americans, before it's too late!

The next time someone talks in favor of gun control, please remind them of this history lesson.

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

During WWII the Japanese decided not to invade America because they knew most Americans were ARMED!

If you value your freedom, Please spread this anti-gun control message to all of your friends.

The purpose of fighting is to win. There is no possible victory in defense. The sword is more important than the shield, and skill is more important than either. The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.

As John Steinbeck once said:

1. Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.

2. If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

3. I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

4. W hen seconds count, the cops are just minutes away.

5. A reporter did a human-interest piece on the Texas Rangers. The reporter recognized the Colt Model 1911 the Ranger was carrying and asked him 'Why do you carry a 45?' The Ranger responded, 'Because they don't make a 46.'

6. An armed man will kill an unarmed man with monotonous regularity.

7. The old sheriff was attending an awards dinner when a lady commented on his wearing his sidearm. 'Sheriff, I see you have your pistol. Are you expecting trouble?' 'No Ma'am. If I were expecting trouble, I would have brought my rifle.'

8. Beware the man who only has one gun. HE PROBABLY KNOWS HOW TO USE IT!!!

But wait, there's more!

I was once asked by a lady visiting if I had a gun in the house. I said I did. She said 'Well I certainly hope it isn't loaded!'

To which I said, 'Of course it is loaded, can't work without bullets!' She then asked, 'Are you that afraid of someone evil coming into your house?' My reply was, 'No, not at all. I am not afraid of the house catching fire either, but I have fire extinguishers around, and they are all loaded too.' To which I'll add, having a gun in the house that isn't loaded is like having a car in the garage without gas in the tank.

I'm a firm believer of the 2nd Amendment! If you are too, please forward.

crin63
11-23-2008, 11:09 AM
Interesting little side note. Those who oppose us having guns because they kill people are generally the same ones who support the mass slaughter of our societies most precious, our unborn babies. Abortion numbers are catching up to all those genocides.

Excellent thread, well done!

Noir
11-23-2008, 11:46 AM
Guns don't kill people...gun control kills people, amiright?

It must be noted that the examples you gave were imposed by governents which had a mind to slaughter, eg the Nazis in Germany, so who do you propose Obama is wishing to wipe of the face of ameria in there millions? Jews? Whites? Children?

hjmick
11-23-2008, 11:58 AM

It must be noted that the examples you gave were imposed by governents which had a mind to slaughter, eg the Nazis in Germany, so who do you propose Obama is wishing to wipe of the face of ameria in there millions? Jews? Whites? Children?

Where in this thread has Obama been mentioned?

For the record, guns don't kill people, people with bad intent and a gun kill people. Gun control doesn't kill people, it prevents good people from protecting themselves from those people with bad intent.

emmett
11-23-2008, 12:02 PM
Before the loons get started I am going to repeat a post i have reposted many times. I have never received an answer from one of the lefties on it and it has ended many a thread about gun control.

Ok lefty, here we go. You are in your house when you realize an armed intruder has somehow breached your security system and is meandering around. You confront the individual and it becomes clear that this person disregards your respect for human life and way of thinking. He intends to kill you. He fires at you and misses.... you run! You realize your children are in their beds and your wife is beginning to stir as you run past your room in search of a hiding place. Your wife may or may not call 911, you aren't sure but you are sure there is no chance anyone will arrive before disaster strikes. Who do you try and save? Which child? Oh God there is another intruder! You almost boll him over as you turn the corner at the stairs. He points his gun directly in your face.

Maybe there was not another intruder! Maybe you have found a hiding place. Perhaps under a table, in a closet or in your garage. Perhaps you actually got away, well......you did! Your family is still inside, waking up unaware of the present danger that awaits them. Maybe the intruder won't kill anyone. Maybe he only fired at you because he felted startled. Perhaps he will only rape your wife but not slaughter her.....or your 14 year old daughter, as your wife is forced to watch. Maybe both! Who will he rape, who will he kill! You can't go back in! It would be suicide, you have to though. Even though you will be killed and your family will still be just as vulnerable you must show this act of gallantry or live with yourself, knowing you are a coward.

Maybe you under a table waiting or in that closet. 911 has been called so all you have to do is hope someone gets there in time to save you and your beloved family from harm! (Hope is not a course of action my friend).

He finds you! You hear him breathing, your heart pounds wildly as you think to yourself, "this is what it feels like to be slaughtered." You are about to die!

I guaran-fucking-tee you, you wish you had a gun my friend! You can push all the bullshit you want to on here but every person who was ever slaughtered in this fashion wished the fuck they had a gun. Oh...say this is unlikely! WAKE THE FUCK UP! Depending on odds you say? The odds are that this will not happen to you! I wonder how many victims played that card. I imagine they may have given thought to that just before they were shot, raped or robbed!

A law abiding citizen has the right to defend themselves. Even the bible says this. What kind of person is going to allow his family to remain vulnerable to this possibility and not properly arm himself. A fool! That's who. Oh.... you have a baseball bat next to your bed. Atta boy! Maybe after you have been shot in the face the bat you threw at the robber, rapist, killer may strike him, leaving him mad enough to possibly torture the next member of your family he kills.

I have always been perplexed by the stupidity of the argument about guns. I just don't get it! The only compromise in my argument is the safety one. Anti-gunners say, what about safety? A gun can be found by a child and accidentally fired. Yup and every time it happens it is an uneducated child who was fascinated by the gun because they had no exposure to it, it was kept hidden away and not talked about or the parent was irresponsible. Accidents happen in cars too but we don't advocate the elimination of cars do we?

The fact is the anti-gun nuts know this is an issue that will never be won. By government or anyone else. I will never.....EVER....surrender my guns to anyone. Advocating such a thing would in my opinion be declaration of war and a clear intent on the part of my government to initiate dictatorship rule. My Constitution says that I am always allowed to maintain my self defense against a government that would do this. It also states clearly that I may use those arms against this government if such be the case and I sure as fuck will! I will band together with a militia such as is described to overpower any attempt to violate me or my fellow Americans in such a way as to leave us completely unable to defend ourselves! It is the law! So......respect the damn law and shut the fuck up about it! Americans are not Australians, were not the British and we sure as hell ain't in Viet Nam! We are not going to surrender guns. It just isn't going to happen. So... you anti-gun nuts go on and stop wasting your time with it and place your efforts into some other form of violating our civil liberty that will be easier. You have made great strides in those other areas so keep up the good work! Just remember.....when we get sick enough of it, we're armed idiot! You ain't! We are allowing these things in the interest of the majority such as is also law in our country. We allow our cars to be searched, our bank accounts to be monitored and our phones to be tapped because it is the law! We respect the law and are willing to live with it! We don't like it but we do because it is the law! Come for our guns and it will probably be the straw that breaks the camels back however and then you will lose all the progress you have made. Think of what you will lose if that happens. America will have to go back to being a liberty driven society where everyone is responsibility for themselves and their families. Noone will be able to come in a house at the point of a gun, take our money and support some lazy asshole who doesn't work and the wealth will stop being spread like jelly on toast so it's all the same to me.

I'm done!

emmett
11-23-2008, 12:09 PM
Someone please contact the Guiness Book folks and advise them that we have a new world record for misspelled words in one post!

Mr. P
11-23-2008, 12:22 PM
Someone please contact the Guiness Book folks and advise them that we have a new world record for misspelled words in one post!

Ya..so does that mean my "tree fify seven" won't do the job a .357 would? :laugh2::beer:

Noir
11-23-2008, 12:23 PM
Where in this thread has Obama been mentioned?

For the record, guns don't kill people, people with bad intent and a gun kill people. Gun control doesn't kill people, it prevents good people from protecting themselves from those people with bad intent.

There had been contless topics on Obama wanting to limit gun rights, now there is a post inciting that gun control leads to the murder of millions. While obama is not mentioned by name it's not a great leap to think that his topic relates to hiM and his policies.

darin
11-23-2008, 01:38 PM

Fixed that for ya ;)

I'm Not paranoid about having to use them - I'm paranoid about being able to Buy them in the future...so..

Semi-auto 12gauge: Check
Semi-auto .40 cal pistol: Check
Semi-auto Rifle with holographic scope and 2 30-round mags: Check (kit should be delivered, thanks to everybody else ordering because of their concerns...around 1 March. :( )

Sitarro
11-23-2008, 02:27 PM

I guess you missed this point kid...............

It has now been sometime now, since gun owners in Australia were forced by new law to surrender 640,381 personal firearms to be destroyed by their own Government, a program costing Australia taxpayers more than $500 million dollars.

The first year results are now in:

List of 7 items:

Australia-wide, homicides are up 3.2 percent

Australia-wide, assaults are up 8.6 percent

Australia-wide, armed robberies are up 44 percent (yes, 44 percent)!

In the state of Victoria alone, homicides with firearms are now up 300 percent. Note that while the law-abiding citizens turned them in, the criminals did not, and criminals still possess their guns!

While figures over the previous 25 years showed a steady decrease in armed robbery with firearms, this has changed drastically upward in the past 12 months, since criminals now are guaranteed that their prey is unarmed.

There has also been a dramatic increase in break-ins and assaults of the ELDERLY.

Australian politicians are at a loss to explain how public safety has decreased, after such monumental effort, and expense was expended in successfully ridding Australian society of guns. The Australian experience and the other historical facts above prove it.

That isn't the government or a dictator(Osamabama) killing mass amounts of people, that is the government enacting a law that took the peoples right to protect themselves with a firearm away and is allowing the lawless among them to wreak havoc on an unarmed society. When you pass a law to disarm society, only the lawful will pay attention to it, why is that so hard, for supposedly over educated liberals, to understand?

Sitarro
11-23-2008, 02:32 PM
Before the loons get started I am going to repeat a post i have reposted many times. I have never received an answer from one of the lefties on it and it has ended many a thread about gun control.

Ok lefty, here we go. You are in your house when you realize an armed intruder has somehow breached your security system and is meandering around. You confront the individual and it becomes clear that this person disregards your respect for human life and way of thinking. He intends to kill you. He fires at you and misses.... you run! You realize your children are in their beds and your wife is beginning to stir as you run past your room in search of a hiding place. Your wife may or may not call 911, you aren't sure but you are sure there is no chance anyone will arrive before disaster strikes. Who do you try and save? Which child? Oh God there is another intruder! You almost boll him over as you turn the corner at the stairs. He points his gun directly in your face.

Maybe there was not another intruder! Maybe you have found a hiding place. Perhaps under a table, in a closet or in your garage. Perhaps you actually got away, well......you did! Your family is still inside, waking up unaware of the present danger that awaits them. Maybe the intruder won't kill anyone. Maybe he only fired at you because he felted startled. Perhaps he will only rape your wife but not slaughter her.....or your 14 year old daughter, as your wife is forced to watch. Maybe both! Who will he rape, who will he kill! You can't go back in! It would be suicide, you have to though. Even though you will be killed and your family will still be just as vulnerable you must show this act of gallantry or live with yourself, knowing you are a coward.

Maybe you under a table waiting or in that closet. 911 has been called so all you have to do is hope someone gets there in time to save you and your beloved family from harm! (Hope is not a course of action my friend).

He finds you! You hear him breathing, your heart pounds wildly as you think to yourself, "this is what it feels like to be slaughtered." You are about to die!

I guaran-fucking-tee you, you wish you had a gun my friend! You can push all the bullshit you want to on here but every person who was ever slaughtered in this fashion wished the fuck they had a gun. Oh...say this is unlikely! WAKE THE FUCK UP! Depending on odds you say? The odds are that this will not happen to you! I wonder how many victims played that card. I imagine they may have given thought to that just before they were shot, raped or robbed!

A law abiding citizen has the right to defend themselves. Even the bible says this. What kind of person is going to allow his family to remain vulnerable to this possibility and not properly arm himself. A fool! That's who. Oh.... you have a baseball bat next to your bed. Atta boy! Maybe after you have been shot in the face the bat you threw at the robber, rapist, killer may strike him, leaving him mad enough to possibly torture the next member of your family he kills.

I have always been perplexed by the stupidity of the argument about guns. I just don't get it! The only compromise in my argument is the safety one. Anti-gunners say, what about safety? A gun can be found by a child and accidentally fired. Yup and every time it happens it is an uneducated child who was fascinated by the gun because they had no exposure to it, it was kept hidden away and not talked about or the parent was irresponsible. Accidents happen in cars too but we don't advocate the elimination of cars do we?

The fact is the anti-gun nuts know this is an issue that will never be won. By government or anyone else. I will never.....EVER....surrender my guns to anyone. Advocating such a thing would in my opinion be declaration of war and a clear intent on the part of my government to initiate dictatorship rule. My Constitution says that I am always allowed to maintain my self defense against a government that would do this. It also states clearly that I may use those arms against this government if such be the case and I sure as fuck will! I will band together with a militia such as is described to overpower any attempt to violate me or my fellow Americans in such a way as to leave us completely unable to defend ourselves! It is the law! So......respect the damn law and shut the fuck up about it! Americans are not Australians, were not the British and we sure as hell ain't in Viet Nam! We are not going to surrender guns. It just isn't going to happen. So... you anti-gun nuts go on and stop wasting your time with it and place your efforts into some other form of violating our civil liberty that will be easier. You have made great strides in those other areas so keep up the good work! Just remember.....when we get sick enough of it, we're armed idiot! You ain't! We are allowing these things in the interest of the majority such as is also law in our country. We allow our cars to be searched, our bank accounts to be monitored and our phones to be tapped because it is the law! We respect the law and are willing to live with it! We don't like it but we do because it is the law! Come for our guns and it will probably be the straw that breaks the camels back however and then you will lose all the progress you have made. Think of what you will lose if that happens. America will have to go back to being a liberty driven society where everyone is responsibility for themselves and their families. Noone will be able to come in a house at the point of a gun, take our money and support some lazy asshole who doesn't work and the wealth will stop being spread like jelly on toast so it's all the same to me.

I'm done!

Great post again Emmett, you might want to illustrate it in story book fashion to get some of the less imaginative to understand it. Maybe a short movie of the week....... oh wait, there are plenty of movies that show this happening and they still don't get it. I guess it will take it happening to someone close to them to get them to wake up.

hjmick
11-23-2008, 05:43 PM
There had been contless topics on Obama wanting to limit gun rights, now there is a post inciting that gun control leads to the murder of millions. While obama is not mentioned by name it's not a great leap to think that his topic relates to hiM and his policies.

The bulk of the opening post has been circulated for years, those who support the 2nd have been sharing it with each other for years. The most notable addition to the piece is the information concerning Australia.

Unless the author of the post specifically mentions Obama, it is not only a leap to think the topic refers to him, it is presumptuous as well. Rather than read something that is not there and commenting on that, try reading and addressing what is written instead.

emmett
12-08-2008, 09:11 PM
Great post again Emmett, you might want to illustrate it in story book fashion to get some of the less imaginative to understand it. Maybe a short movie of the week....... oh wait, there are plenty of movies that show this happening and they still don't get it. I guess it will take it happening to someone close to them to get them to wake up.

My point exactly!

Des
12-08-2008, 10:57 PM
I'm a "lefty" and against gun control.

I still think mind control is more dangerous, widespread, and consuming.