PDA

View Full Version : Orgasims and Guns. Short Term Solutions For Long Term Problems ** Moved to Cage

Psychoblues
11-23-2008, 07:11 PM
I intend to write an op ed about this that will certainly be widespread published. I desire the input of the DP populace and will guarantee proper credit will be given when the article is published unless someone else beats me to the punch.

I find it almost, but not quite, comical that so many reichwingers are flooding the gun stores seeking guns to quell their enormous need to somehow satisfy the immediacy of their feelings of inadequacy. I felt the same way when I was about 14 years of age to make myself feel more like a MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please contribute your thoughts here. They are well respected and will be given due considerations in the article that I will write and that will be properly published!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

Yurt
11-23-2008, 07:17 PM
I intend to write an op ed about this that will certainly be widespread published. I desire the input of the DP populace and will guarantee proper credit will be given when the article is published unless someone else beats me to the punch.

I find it almost, but not quite, comical that so many reichwingers are flooding the gun stores seeking guns to quell their enormous need to somehow satisfy the immediacy of their feelings of inadequacy. I felt the same way when I was about 14 years of age to make myself feel more like a MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please contribute your thoughts here. They are well respected and will be given due considerations in the article that I will write and that will be properly published!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

:lame2:

Psychoblues
11-23-2008, 07:24 PM
'Zat all you got, yuk?

As usual, you're as you say you are. :lame2:

Thanks anyway.

Yurt
11-23-2008, 07:26 PM
seriously, what kind of thread is this? looks like nothing more than a flame fest. you immediately insult people who buy guns, for what purpose? do you have proof for your zany assertion? no, this entire point of this thread is to flame.

Psychoblues
11-23-2008, 07:29 PM
You must have missed my earlier threads and posts concerning guns, yuk.

seriously, what kind of thread is this? looks like nothing more than a flame fest. you immediately insult people who buy guns, for what purpose? do you have proof for your zany assertion? no, this entire point of this thread is to flame.

I am a gun owner and a member of the NRA. Why do you insist on insulting me? You do it time and time again. Carry on, cowgirl.

Psychoblues

Yurt
11-23-2008, 07:33 PM
I find it almost, but not quite, comical that so many reichwingers are flooding the gun stores seeking guns to quell their enormous need to somehow satisfy the immediacy of their feelings of inadequacy.

how is this not an insult?

Missileman
11-23-2008, 07:37 PM

Psychoblues

So which makes more sense?... "Prepared and not needed" or "Needed but not prepared"

Psychoblues
11-23-2008, 07:38 PM
Did I touch a nerve, yuk?

how is this not an insult?

Perhaps you need to think about what I said instead of intimating a return insult as you perceive it?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?! How 'bout it?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Psychoblues

Yurt
11-23-2008, 07:44 PM
Did I touch a nerve, yuk?

Perhaps you need to think about what I said instead of intimating a return insult as you perceive it?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?! How 'bout it?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Psychoblues

again, how is that not an insult? i don't own a gun, nor do i plan on buying one, so you touched nothing and you answered nothing. my thoughts on the value of this thread are not getting better. if you don't answer the question, there really is no point in further posts in this thread.

Psychoblues
11-23-2008, 07:49 PM
Actually, Missleman (another poster here), was honest about a response on this question, yuk.

again, how is that not an insult? i don't own a gun, nor do i plan on buying one, so you touched nothing and you answered nothing. my thoughts on the value of this thread are not getting better. if you don't answer the question, there really is no point in further posts in this thread.

Just what is your problem? Are you admonishing other posters from subject participation or just promising your own intention to leave this thread that you care so little about? I hope the former is more correct.

Psychoblues

darin
11-23-2008, 07:52 PM
I've purchased two firearms since Mr. Obama won the election. It's not a matter of 'need' - it's a matter of "If I was EVER going to buy the weapons I've wanted, I'd better go ahead, just in case."

If you wanna call that immature or whatever - or trying to PROVE something - that's your weakness, not mine.

:)

Psychoblues
11-23-2008, 07:53 PM
Kind of like jacking off, eh?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

So which makes more sense?... "Prepared and not needed" or "Needed but not prepared"

I'm 58 years old, mm. I choose not to scare people to death with my own paranoia. You, obviously and on the other hand, need more help than any "gun or orgasm" will ever provide for you.

Psychoblues

Psychoblues
11-23-2008, 07:55 PM
I am already completely aware of your inadequacies and paranoia, dimples.

I've purchased two firearms since Mr. Obama won the election. It's not a matter of 'need' - it's a matter of "If I was EVER going to buy the weapons I've wanted, I'd better go ahead, just in case."

If you wanna call that immature or whatever - or trying to PROVE something - that's your weakness, not mine.

:)

You didn't need to advertise it.

Psychoblues

Missileman
11-23-2008, 07:58 PM
Kind of like jacking off, eh?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I'm 58 years old, mm. I choose not to scare people to death with my own paranoia. You, obviously and on the other hand, need more help than any "gun or orgasm" will ever provide for you.

Psychoblues

Is that your idea of a civilized, intelligent response ya fuckin dickhead? Crawl back in your bottle. The only way you'll ever be published is if AA comes out with a quarterly.

Yurt
11-23-2008, 08:00 PM
Actually, Missleman (another poster here), was honest about a response on this question, yuk.

Just what is your problem? Are you admonishing other posters from subject participation or just promising your own intention to leave this thread that you care so little about? I hope the former is more correct.

Psychoblues

i was honest as well, your thread is a flame fest and the fact you won't answer my question shows you have no intention of this thread being about honest discussions rather a thread merely for you to stroke your ego.

boring

Psychoblues
11-23-2008, 08:02 PM
Actually, mm, you have delivered the most intelligent response to my original question thus far, until now, but you just have to get stupid, don't you?

Is that your idea of a civilized, intelligent response ya fuckin dickhead? Crawl back in your bottle. The only way you'll ever be published is if AA comes out with a quarterly.

Do you read much?

Psychoblues

Psychoblues
11-23-2008, 08:05 PM
I dunno about that, yuk?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

i was honest as well, your thread is a flame fest and the fact you won't answer my question shows you have no intention of this thread being about honest discussions rather a thread merely for you to stroke your ego.

boring

We're already on the second page and you haven't said shit yet. I'll take that kind of "boring" anyday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, how about the original question/observation? Do you have any comments or are you just farting out your mouth as you normally do?

Psychoblues

darin
11-23-2008, 08:09 PM
This is just a flame thread - moved to cage. Continue at your own risk.

Psychoblues
11-23-2008, 08:22 PM
Actually, dimples, I asked the question honestly and expected honest responses.

This is just a flame thread - moved to cage. Continue at your own risk.

I do intend to do the op ed as I mentioned earlier. Sadly, the inadequacies of you and others, mm excluded until his second post, are all I got in return on this particular site. I'll do my research in other places. DP is demonstrating itself not to be reliable for honest and forthcoming information.

Psychoblues

crin63
11-23-2008, 08:30 PM
After the assault weapon ban enacted by Clinton and all the gun laws in California it would seem prudent to buy guns now before another Democrat is in the Whitehouse. I've been shooting since I was at my grandpas knee. When I was to young to hold the rifle myself he held it and aimed it while I pulled the trigger. I got my first gun at 10 years old. I have loved shooting as long as I can remember.

Democrats keep trying to take little bits of my rights to own and shoot my guns as a result I bought all the guns and ammo I will ever need for a lifetime of shooting enjoyment as well as protection.

Psychoblues
11-23-2008, 09:51 PM
At what age did you first jack off, cr?

After the assault weapon ban enacted by Clinton and all the gun laws in California it would seem prudent to buy guns now before another Democrat is in the Whitehouse. I've been shooting since I was at my grandpas knee. When I was to young to hold the rifle myself he held it and aimed it while I pulled the trigger. I got my first gun at 10 years old. I have loved shooting as long as I can remember.

Democrats keep trying to take little bits of my rights to own and shoot my guns as a result I bought all the guns and ammo I will ever need for a lifetime of shooting enjoyment as well as protection.

Did it give you that same feeling of completion?!?!!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?

Psychoblues

Mr. P
11-23-2008, 10:01 PM
I think Yurt was correct on page 1.

If not and yer serious maybe you could restate the question..if there was one...so us dim lame gun nuts can understand what yer askin..K?

Oh..and..what makes you think it's ONLY conservatives buying guns now? Is there some political affiliation box to check now?

Missileman
11-23-2008, 10:46 PM
Actually, mm, you have delivered the most intelligent response to my original question thus far, until now, but you just have to get stupid, don't you?

Do you read much?

Psychoblues

What kind of response did you expect? You're insulting and then call an insulting response stupid? I should have known that it's a waste of time to try to engage you in meaningful discourse. The alcohol-fogged stupor you live in makes it impossible.

Psychoblues
11-23-2008, 11:02 PM
I maintain that there is a relationship with orgasms and guns. I want a credible discussion on that premise.

What kind of response did you expect? You're insulting and then call an insulting response stupid? I should have known that it's a waste of time to try to engage you in meaningful discourse. The alcohol-fogged stupor you live in makes it impossible.

In other places I have gotten such. In this one, however, the juveniles and you have failed in credible contribution. I await your most wise reconsiderations?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

Psychoblues

Mr. P
11-23-2008, 11:20 PM
I maintain that there is a relationship with orgasms and guns. I want a credible discussion on that premise

In other places I have gotten such. In this one, however, the juveniles and you have failed in credible contribution. I await your most wise reconsiderations?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

Psychoblues

Perhaps you have confused this place with one of yer juvenile sites. No?
I think so...tis why yer not getting juvenile responses.

crin63
11-23-2008, 11:31 PM
At what age did you first jack off, cr?
Did it give you that same feeling of completion?!?!!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?
Psychoblues

Wow, you're really losing it tonight. I'm done with this thread!

Psychoblues
11-24-2008, 12:15 AM
Well, to be honest with you, I didn't think cr or pee either one could progress on a valid topic. Cock your guns and keep on jacking off is all I can advise for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues