PDA

View Full Version : Bush on the Constitution: 'It's just a goddamned piece of paper'

Baron Von Esslingen
03-24-2007, 04:19 AM
I've always said the only way the republicans can win is to lie, cover up their lies and destroy the people who don't buy into their lies. It worked for five and a half years but now the wheels have come off the bus and the GWB express has ground to a screeching halt. It is appropriate that an administration that refuses to follow or respect the constitution come to this inglorious end. But where did it begin? Let's see... (http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/december2005/091205pieceofpaper.htm)

From Capitol Hill Blue December 9, 2005:

Last month, Republican Congressional leaders filed into the Oval Office to meet with President George W. Bush and talk about renewing the controversial USA Patriot Act.

Several provisions of the act, passed in the shell shocked period immediately following the 9/11 terrorist attacks, caused enough anger that liberal groups like the American Civil Liberties Union had joined forces with prominent conservatives like Phyllis Schlafly and Bob Barr to oppose renewal.

GOP leaders told Bush that his hardcore push to renew the more onerous provisions of the act could further alienate conservatives still mad at the President from his botched attempt to nominate White House Counsel Harriet Miers to the Supreme Court.

“I don’t give a goddamn,” Bush retorted. “I’m the President and the Commander-in-Chief. Do it my way.”

“Mr. President,” one aide in the meeting said. “There is a valid case that the provisions in this law undermine the Constitution.”

“Stop throwing the Constitution in my face,” Bush screamed back. “It’s just a goddamned piece of paper!”

I’ve talked to three people present for the meeting that day and they all confirm that the President of the United States called the Constitution “a goddamned piece of paper.”

And, to the Bush Administration, the Constitution of the United States is little more than toilet paper stained from all the shit that this group of power-mad despots have dumped on the freedoms that “goddamned piece of paper” used to guarantee.

Attorney General Alberto Gonzales, while still White House counsel, wrote that the “Constitution is an outdated document.”

Put aside, for a moment, political affiliation or personal beliefs. It doesn’t matter if you are a Democrat, Republican or Independent. It doesn’t matter if you support the invasion or Iraq or not. Despite our differences, the Constitution has stood for two centuries as the defining document of our government, the final source to determine – in the end – if something is legal or right.

Every federal official – including the President – who takes an oath of office swears to “uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States."

Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia says he cringes when someone calls the Constitution a “living document.”

“"Oh, how I hate the phrase we have—a 'living document,’” Scalia says. “We now have a Constitution that means whatever we want it to mean. The Constitution is not a living organism, for Pete's sake.”

As a judge, Scalia says, “I don't have to prove that the Constitution is perfect; I just have to prove that it's better than anything else.”

President Bush has proposed seven amendments to the Constitution over the last five years, including a controversial amendment to define marriage as a “union between a man and woman.” Members of Congress have proposed some 11,000 amendments over the last decade, ranging from repeal of the right to bear arms to a Constitutional ban on abortion.

Scalia says the danger of tinkering with the Constitution comes from a loss of rights.

“We can take away rights just as we can grant new ones,” Scalia warns. “Don't think that it's a one-way street.”

And don’t buy the White House hype that the USA Patriot Act is a necessary tool to fight terrorism. It is a dangerous law that infringes on the rights of every American citizen and, as one brave aide told President Bush, something that undermines the Constitution of the United States.

But why should Bush care? After all, the Constitution is just “a goddamned piece of paper.”

And there you have it. Right from the horse's mouth. It certainly does explain why this president uses "signing statements" and feels that the law does not apply to him. It says it all.

CSM
03-24-2007, 06:45 AM
SHouldn't this be in the humor section? Either that or in the conspiracy theory section.

Dilloduck
03-24-2007, 06:46 AM
I've always said the only way the republicans can win is to lie, cover up their lies and destroy the people who don't buy into their lies. It worked for five and a half years but now the wheels have come off the bus and the GWB express has ground to a screeching halt. It is appropriate that an administration that refuses to follow or respect the constitution come to this inglorious end. But where did it begin? Let's see... (http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/december2005/091205pieceofpaper.htm)

And there you have it. Right from the horse's mouth. It certainly does explain why this president uses "signing statements" and feels that the law does not apply to him. It says it all.

That does it----I'm voting for someone else in 2008 !! :laugh2:

Gunny
03-24-2007, 08:48 AM
SHouldn't this be in the humor section? Either that or in the conspiracy theory section.

The good Baron fanices himself an intellectual while spewing forth the Top Ten liberal talking points.

Baron Von Esslingen
03-24-2007, 11:58 AM
The good Baron fanices himself an intellectual while spewing forth the Top Ten liberal talking points.

Another pot calling the kettle black post, Gunny. I guess that's to be expected when you can't answer the original topic. So much for the "intellectual debate and reasoned arguments" claim that I hear so often coming from your side of the aisle...

Gunny
03-24-2007, 12:33 PM
Another pot calling the kettle black post, Gunny. I guess that's to be expected when you can't answer the original topic. So much for the "intellectual debate and reasoned arguments" claim that I hear so often coming from your side of the aisle...

I've spanked you around enough in the past, and frankly I'm bored with dishonest liberal bullshit at the moment.

When you present fallacious arguments then demand someone disprove them, you're wasting my time.

Baron Von Esslingen
03-25-2007, 02:37 AM
I've spanked you around enough in the past, and frankly I'm bored with dishonest liberal bullshit at the moment.

When you present fallacious arguments then demand someone disprove them, you're wasting my time.

Well, revisionist history is a strong point in your resume` because I don't equate the namecalling you used to do as "spanking."

If the arguments are so fallacious, they ought to be easy to disprove but since that didn't happen we'll just say that you weren't able to and leave it at that. :salute:

stephanie
03-25-2007, 03:04 AM

Here's he/she sources credited in the loony rant..
I had you figured right....Loony toony...

Capitol Hill Blue's The Rant: Bush often met with, and praised, corrupt ...
Capitol Hill Blue is a not-for-profit, non-commercial experiment in on-line ... All material is © 2006 Capitol Hill Blue. For more information, please ...www.capitolhillblue.com/artman/

Alex Jones' Prison Planet.com: The Earth Is Being Turned Into A Prison ...
... the owner of the Dallas Mavericks who is set to finance a cinema ... PRISON PLANET.com Copyright © 2002-2007 Alex Jones All rights reserved. Legal Notice ...Alex Jones believes that certain elements of the United States Government are intent on weakening the United States and its sovereignty. These elements are "paid off" in an effort to shift the balance of power toward the European continent,[1] which is in turn under the control of the World Bank, beyond the scope of nation states.[2] Jones refers to the World Bank and their "minions" as Globalist forces, the military industrial complex or the Illuminati.[3]
Alex Jones believes that unless action is taken, the lower and middle class will be put in a global plantation and the United States will be put under martial law.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Jones_(radio)

Alex Jones is also financing the 9/11 conspiracy theory, that Sheen and Odonnell is in cahoots with..
The only ones who are trying to weaken our government is you lefty wingnuts, and your Democrat counterparts...They figure with the small power that the Democrats have right now.........Their going out for the big push....

Sitarro
03-25-2007, 03:05 AM

Hey Baron,
Who the fuck is Doug Thompson and why doesn't he name the three people he supposedly knows that could varify his slanderous accusations? Is that the horse whose mouth you're talking about? Capitol Hill Blue....give me a break.....I guess you'll be quoting McGovern next. It must smell pretty bad hanging out so deep up the collective Democrats ass, eh Baron?

Baron Von Esslingen
03-25-2007, 03:34 AM
Here's he/she sources credited in the loony rant..
I had you figured right....Loony toony...

Capitol Hill Blue's The Rant: Bush often met with, and praised, corrupt ...
Capitol Hill Blue is a not-for-profit, non-commercial experiment in on-line ... All material is © 2006 Capitol Hill Blue. For more information, please ...www.capitolhillblue.com/artman/

Alex Jones' Prison Planet.com: The Earth Is Being Turned Into A Prison ...
... the owner of the Dallas Mavericks who is set to finance a cinema ... PRISON PLANET.com Copyright © 2002-2007 Alex Jones All rights reserved. Legal Notice ...Alex Jones believes that certain elements of the United States Government are intent on weakening the United States and its sovereignty. These elements are "paid off" in an effort to shift the balance of power toward the European continent,[1] which is in turn under the control of the World Bank, beyond the scope of nation states.[2] Jones refers to the World Bank and their "minions" as Globalist forces, the military industrial complex or the Illuminati.[3]
Alex Jones believes that unless action is taken, the lower and middle class will be put in a global plantation and the United States will be put under martial law.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Jones_(radio)

Alex Jones is also financing the 9/11 conspiracy theory, that Sheen and Odonnell is in cahoots with..
The only ones who are trying to weaken our government is you lefty wingnuts, and your Democrat counterparts...They figure with the small power that the Democrats have right now.........Their going out for the big push....

Thanks for taking the bait, dear. I guess you are a lefty wingnut who is trying to weaken our government as well. I waited for you come back and try to slam me when I merely followed your lead from here. (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=1945) SAME GUY! SAME SOURCE!

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA

Baron Von Esslingen
03-25-2007, 03:38 AM
Hey Baron,
Who the fuck is Doug Thompson and why doesn't he name the three people he supposedly knows that could varify his slanderous accusations? Is that the horse whose mouth you're talking about? Capitol Hill Blue....give me a break.....I guess you'll be quoting McGovern next. It must smell pretty bad hanging out so deep up the collective Democrats ass, eh Baron?

Why don't you ask Steph? She used the same guy for one of her hit pieces.

That bad smell you are picking up on is George Bush's cologne. It's called Chanel Neocon #5. I'm surprised you find it repulsive. You loved it for the last six years. :slap:

stephanie
03-25-2007, 03:39 AM
Thanks for taking the bait, dear. I guess you are a lefty wingnut who is trying to weaken our government as well. I waited for you come back and try to slam me when I merely followed your lead from here. (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=1945) SAME GUY! SAME SOURCE!

Did ya get off on neg. repping me..
I figured you for that type..:cool:

stephanie
03-25-2007, 03:45 AM

...Ah ah.........you got me..:dance:
Hope you feel full and smug and totally satisfied....
Doesn't change my opinion of the Democrats...
Or of you...

My mistake there, not checking that one..
My apologizes to the board for posting something I didnt check out the true source.
.I'm sucking crow through a straw..
Shame on me

:salute::bye1:

Psychoblues
03-25-2007, 05:32 AM
These jerks will never argue the points, BVE. You will find that out soon enough. They have a playground they call their own and you ain't welcome in it. Neither am I as I discern from the most recent posts and responses.

That bad smell you are picking up on is George Bush's cologne. It's called Chanel Neocon #5. I'm surprised you find it repulsive. You loved it for the last six years. :slap:

They can't figure out that the pissy smell they often complain about is coming from their own drawers and down their legs to their own socks. I'm not a doctor or anything like a doctor but I have read up some on denial and projection. Most of these cats are like crazy as described in the journals that desribe the symtoms of paranoia and schitzophrenia.

That said, WELCOME TO THE NUT HOUSE, BVE!!!!!!!!!!!

stephanie
03-25-2007, 05:53 AM
These jerks will never argue the points, BVE. You will find that out soon enough. They have a playground they call their own and you ain't welcome in it. Neither am I as I discern from the most recent posts and responses.

They can't figure out that the pissy smell they often complain about is coming from their own drawers and down their legs to their own socks. I'm not a doctor or anything like a doctor but I have read up some on denial and projection. Most of these cats are like crazy as described in the journals that desribe the symtoms of paranoia and schitzophrenia.

Nity nite....dear psycho

Sitarro
03-25-2007, 06:44 AM

When have any of you argued a point, wait, that should be, when have any of you leftist ever HAD a point? You make baseless accusations from sources that are nothing but 15 year old kids typing in their basement and you expect some kind of argument....sure. You still haven't figured out how to use the quote button, how sharp are you Francis?

How very rich coming from the most paranoid, disoriented, schizo nut case on the board...this guy thinks he was in the movie "Stripes" and therefor served in the military. Yea we're the crazy ones.....you clowns actually defend animal necrophiliacs.:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Baron Von Esslingen
03-25-2007, 11:59 AM
When have any of you argued a point, wait, that should be, when have any of you leftist ever HAD a point? You make baseless accusations from sources that are nothing but 15 year old kids typing in their basement and you expect some kind of argument....sure.

I don't expect a debate much less an argument from any neocon. I don't expect it because they are incapable of actually debating a point or discussing an issue unless they can throw in a personal attack. I expect exactly what I am getting here and what your post is the perfect example of.

How very rich coming from the most paranoid, disoriented, schizo nut case on the board...

see above

this guy thinks he was in the movie "Stripes" and therefor served in the military. Yea we're the crazy ones.....you clowns actually defend animal necrophiliacs.:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Is that kind of like the guy who woke up on third base and thought he hit a triple? That guy? The one who defended Houston from the Viet Cong during the Viet Nam war? Yeah, you are the crazy ones. You are the ones who defend child predators who roam the halls of Congress and put them in charge of watching over our nation's youth and then excuse their deviant behavior as alcohol addiction. Alcoholics everywhere were appalled. I would laugh but it's not funny... unless you have one of those Ann Coulter senses of humor.

Sitarro
03-25-2007, 01:47 PM

Wow you're clever,
I did notice that her quote was from 4 years ago where as yours is from a little over a year. Many nut cases on the left have gone right over the edge in that time span. Regardless, any writer can get it right once in awhile, I imagine even you Baron, might approach the truth every 3-4 years.

And I wasn't refering to anything I was smelling, I have a nice aromatic Comacho Corojo Maduro burning right now, I was refering to your head being up Ted Kennedy et al's ass......but you knew that since it's your head and you are having to deal with the smell.

Sitarro
03-25-2007, 02:14 PM
I don't expect a debate much less an argument from any neocon. I don't expect it because they are incapable of actually debating a point or discussing an issue unless they can throw in a personal attack. I expect exactly what I am getting here and what your post is the perfect example of.

Give us something worth debating or are you too insecure to actually use the lump of gray matter in your skull to form your own thoughts? You are definately a whiner when it comes to personal attacks but what exactly are those? Don't you need to have some personal knowledge of someone to personally attack them? All anyone can personally do is personally attack your posts if you actually have any personal thoughts in them.....personally I haven't seen one yet.

s that kind of like the guy who woke up on third base and thought he hit a triple? That guy? The one who defended Houston from the Viet Cong during the Viet Nam war? Yeah, you are the crazy ones. You are the ones who defend child predators who roam the halls of Congress and put them in charge of watching over our nation's youth and then excuse their deviant behavior as alcohol addiction. Alcoholics everywhere were appalled. I would laugh but it's not funny... unless you have one of those Ann Coulter senses of humor.

Are you going to continue to parrot the same bullshit? Foley wasn't defended by any Republicans, he was told to get the fuck across the aisle to the Democrats where he obviously belonged. President Bush should be commended for his defeat of an alcohol addiction decades ago (he just went on to become the President of The United States, that's all) but instead he is ridiculed by you the caring, tolerant, "progressives".

Oh and dimwit, his job was to patrol the skies above our oil refineries during a time that we might just need them, belittling his service makes you and your fellow dumbasses look like just that .....dumbasses. How many times are you going to use the Ann Coulter sense of humor line?

Abbey Marie
03-25-2007, 02:51 PM
This so-called "breaking news" was from December, 2005. What's next-
anti-Bush libel carved on a cave wall?

Btw, did anyone ever provide the names of even one of the so-called sources for this silly hit-piece? Maybe I missed it...

manu1959
03-25-2007, 03:15 PM
is the constitution not a piece of paper?....is it not a 'living document anymore?

i have read it several times....can anyone point to where it says; abortion, welfare, free housing, free education, free healthcare, free food, a job are rights?.... because i listen to my california politicians and constituants claim all that is on the god damn piece of paper

Abbey Marie
03-25-2007, 05:51 PM
is the constitution not a piece of paper?....is it not a 'living document anymore?

i have read it several times....can anyone point to where it says; abortion, welfare, free housing, free education, free healthcare, free food, a job are rights?.... because i listen to my california politicians and constituants claim all that is on the god damn piece of paper

Come on, M, you know it's written in invisible ink. :rolleyes:

manu1959
03-25-2007, 08:38 PM
Come on, M, you know it's written in invisible ink. :rolleyes:

i was told last night that; " intelligent people can read between the lines .....

i said "hell you all can't even color between the lines"

Baron Von Esslingen
03-26-2007, 01:46 AM
Wow you're clever,

and you're not

I did notice that her quote was from 4 years ago where as yours is from a little over a year. Many nut cases on the left have gone right over the edge in that time span. Regardless, any writer can get it right once in awhile, I imagine even you Baron, might approach the truth every 3-4 years.

Same source as hers. Same guy wrote mine as well as hers. Somehow you missed that in her piece. I didn't.

And I wasn't refering to anything I was smelling, I have a nice aromatic Comacho Corojo Maduro burning right now, I was refering to your head being up Ted Kennedy et al's ass......but you knew that since it's your head and you are having to deal with the smell.

You seem to be the expert here when it comes to having one's head up his ass. I just informed you what the smell was. Your nostrils must have been full of your own crap to tell what it was. Sorry.

Baron Von Esslingen
03-26-2007, 01:51 AM
Give us something worth debating or are you too insecure to actually use the lump of gray matter in your skull to form your own thoughts? You are definately a whiner when it comes to personal attacks but what exactly are those? Don't you need to have some personal knowledge of someone to personally attack them? All anyone can personally do is personally attack your posts if you actually have any personal thoughts in them.....personally I haven't seen one yet.

Thanks for proving my points about neocons. :slap:

Are you going to continue to parrot the same bullshit? Foley wasn't defended by any Republicans, he was told to get the fuck across the aisle to the Democrats where he obviously belonged. President Bush should be commended for his defeat of an alcohol addiction decades ago (he just went on to become the President of The United States, that's all) but instead he is ridiculed by you the caring, tolerant, "progressives".

Oh and dimwit, his job was to patrol the skies above our oil refineries during a time that we might just need them, belittling his service makes you and your fellow dumbasses look like just that .....dumbasses. How many times are you going to use the Ann Coulter sense of humor line?

How many times are you going to borrow Ann Coulter's sense of humor? How many times are going to protect a Republican child predator by making excuses for his behavior? How many times are you going to defend a chickenhawk for dodging the War in VietNam by using Daddy's connections to sit it out in the guard? Dimwit.

Sitarro
03-26-2007, 01:55 AM
Sorry.

Yes you are. How pathetic of you. When you neg repped me again you didn't seem to know who my avatar is, how old are you......12? Oh by the way "baron", when you have no rep power your negative reps don't do anything...what a maroon.:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Sitarro
03-26-2007, 01:58 AM
Thanks for proving my points about neocons. :slap:

How many times are you going to borrow Ann Coulter's sense of humor? How many times are going to protect a Republican child predator by making excuses for his behavior? How many times are you going to defend a chickenhawk for dodging the War in VietNam by using Daddy's connections to sit it out in the guard? Dimwit.

Losing it pretty quickly aren't you "baron"? Even Gabalot has her shit together more than you.:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Psychoblues
03-26-2007, 02:05 AM
Is it "just a goddamned piece of paper" or is something we should all respect, admire and shape our collective views?

Losing it pretty quickly aren't you "baron"? Even Gabalot has her shit together more than you.:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

You are such a dork, zorro.

Baron Von Esslingen
03-26-2007, 03:47 AM
Yes you are. How pathetic of you. When you neg repped me again you didn't seem to know who my avatar is, how old are you......12? Oh by the way "baron", when you have no rep power your negative reps don't do anything...what a maroon.:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Ask me again if I give a shit, bozo.

I know who your avatar is. You obviously fail to understand sarcasm but when you have an Ann Coulter sense of humor that's to be expected.

This is so typical of the way neocons are: can't come in with cogent arguments about a post so they attack the poster. Back at 'cha, Bucky.

Sitarro
03-26-2007, 05:18 AM
Ask me again if I give a shit, bozo.

I know who your avatar is. You obviously fail to understand sarcasm but when you have an Ann Coulter sense of humor that's to be expected.

This is so typical of the way neocons are: can't come in with cogent arguments about a post so they attack the poster. Back at 'cha, Bucky.

Three sentences and you needed to go back and edit.....what a pro.

I don't believe that President Bush said what that hack claimed, I don't believe he would disrespect God or the Constitution that way and I think that you are a pussy for even posting such a joke of a blog by a wanna be writer. When do you start quoting Arriana Huffington, that seems like she is more about your intellectual speed....dick.:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Great move hooking up with the board idiot, I guess you will be claiming to have actually flown those pansy ass Fokkers in WW1, maybe you flew wingman to Psycho. You were in WW1 weren't you Psycho?:finger3:

03-26-2007, 08:02 AM
That does it----I'm voting for someone else in 2008 !! :laugh2:

Im voting for someone else too. We have alot in common!

03-26-2007, 08:06 AM

Yeah and then the clear powers delegated to the executive branch to wage war isn't written there.

One of these days, I hope the left learns how to read and think.

theHawk
03-26-2007, 12:43 PM
After reading this thread I have come to the conclusion that the Constitution is indeed a piece of paper.

03-26-2007, 01:22 PM
After reading this thread I have come to the conclusion that the Constitution is indeed a piece of paper.

I think its a piece of wool...

theHawk
03-26-2007, 01:35 PM
I think its a piece of wool...

Well fuck then the whole thread has just been debunked.

glockmail
03-26-2007, 02:02 PM
. .... pieceofpaper....

I'd like to see some confirmation of what was said and in what context.

Abbey Marie
03-26-2007, 02:02 PM
Yeah and then the clear powers delegated to the executive branch to wage war isn't written there.

One of these days, I hope the left learns how to read and think.

Or the right to bear arms.

03-26-2007, 03:24 PM
Or the right to bear arms.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/k2utcuURGXw"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/k2utcuURGXw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Little-Acorn
03-26-2007, 03:51 PM
I've gone to the capitolhillblue site and done an archive search. No instances of "piece of paper" or "Goddamn piece" or "Goddamned piece" have come up.

Maybe I did the search wrong?

Gaffer
03-26-2007, 03:57 PM
I've gone to the capitolhillblue site and done an archive search. No instances of "piece of paper" or "Goddamn piece" or "Goddamned piece" have come up.

Nope you didn't he just makes thing up as he goes along.

glockmail
03-26-2007, 04:11 PM

Maybe I did the search wrong? Yup must be it.

Baron Von Esslingen
03-27-2007, 01:08 AM

Yeah, you did. Try following the link. It's all right there.

Gaffer
03-27-2007, 08:18 PM

You have to enter the paralle universe he lives in first before being your search.

Little-Acorn
03-28-2007, 01:17 PM
Yeah, you did. Try following the link. It's all right there.

What link? You provided no link to capitolhillblue. Just to something called "prison planet".

Five days and counting, still no evidence of CHB printing such an article or making such accusations.

Baron?

Abbey Marie
03-28-2007, 01:48 PM
Dems on the U.S Constitution: [insert pirate voice here]:

"They be more like, guidelines"

http://www.bigfanboy.com/pages/reviews/filmreviews/pirates/rush-pirates.jpg

Hagbard Celine
03-28-2007, 02:46 PM

C'mon man. This isn't real. Ever heard the phrase "If you don't stand for anything, you'll fall for everything?" Take it to heart.

Baron Von Esslingen
03-29-2007, 02:20 AM
What link? You provided no link to capitolhillblue. Just to something called "prison planet".

Five days and counting, still no evidence of CHB printing such an article or making such accusations.

Baron?

*takes Little Acorn's hand just like I used to do back on American Forum*

1) Go back to the first page of this thread
2) In the first post (the one that I started out this thread with) click on the words "Let's see"
3) After it takes you to the website, look for the words "Capital Hill Blue/DOUG THOMPSON | December 9 2005"
4) Click on those words.
5) You should now be on the Capitol Hill Blue website in all its glory
6) It was there all along. You just didn't look.
7) the reason you didn't find the article in the Archives is that the Archives only goes up to 2004. This article came out in 2005.

*Let's Little Acorn's hand go so he can resume his wanderings in the Neocon Wilderness*

Baron Von Esslingen
03-29-2007, 02:22 AM
Originally Posted by Baron Von Esslingen
I've always said the only way the republicans can win is to lie, cover up their lies and destroy the people who don't buy into their lies. It worked for five and a half years but now the wheels have come off the bus and the GWB express has ground to a screeching halt. It is appropriate that an administration that refuses to follow or respect the constitution come to this inglorious end. But where did it begin? Let's see...

C'mon man. This isn't real. Ever heard the phrase "If you don't stand for anything, you'll fall for everything?" Take it to heart.

I already have just not the way you have. And my opening statement was a take-off on the partisan one that Stephanie posted in her article/thread also from Capital Hill Blue.

Baron Von Esslingen
03-29-2007, 02:24 AM
You have to enter the paralle universe he lives in first before being your search.

Too bad you are wrong again. See proof above.

stephanie
03-29-2007, 02:26 AM
I already have just not the way you have. And my opening statement was a take-off on the partisan one that Stephanie posted in her article/thread also from Capital Hill Blue.

Well. Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back..
You must feel so good about yourself.. You keep reviving this thread..

Here let me give your a hand..:clap:

And your just as partisan as anybody else...So you can blow that smoke out of your ass all you want..

I never claimed to be not partisan..I am.
I wouldn't vote for a Democrat in congress and especially as President, if they were the last people on this earth..

Baron Von Esslingen
03-29-2007, 02:45 AM
Well. Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back..
You must feel so good about yourself.. You keep reviving this thread..

Here let me give your a hand..:clap:

And your just as partisan as anybody else...So you can blow that smoke out of your ass all you want..

People keep making comments and I keep answering. If I didn't, I can see how you and your neocon buddies would have the following conversation:

A:"Where did Baron go?"
B:"He must not be able to answer the question."
A:"Just like a lib to duck out on a question."
B:"Yeah, I can see why he wouldn't want to answer it."
A:"It would make him look stupid so he just dodges it."
B:"Too late for that."
A:"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
B:"HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE"
A:"WAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
B:"WHOOOOOOOOHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

So, I answer each and every challenge, comment, and retort. Sorry if that offends your sensibilities.

And I never denied being a partisan. I just called you one as well. I take pride in my principles. Apologies again that you do not. And as for blowing smoke out of my ass, that's a neocon trick I never quite managed to get the hang of. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

stephanie
03-29-2007, 02:52 AM
that's a neocon trick I never quite managed to get the hang of. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back...:dance:

glockmail
03-29-2007, 06:11 AM
*takes Little Acorn's hand just like I used to do back on American Forum*

1) Go back to the first page of this thread
2) In the first post (the one that I started out this thread with) click on the words "Let's see"
3) After it takes you to the website, look for the words "Capital Hill Blue/DOUG THOMPSON | December 9 2005"
4) Click on those words.
5) You should now be on the Capitol Hill Blue website in all its glory
6) It was there all along. You just didn't look.
7) the reason you didn't find the article in the Archives is that the Archives only goes up to 2004. This article came out in 2005.

*Let's Little Acorn's hand go so he can resume his wanderings in the Neocon Wilderness*

Why not just provide the correct (direct) link in your initial post? Why should we have to negotiate through, guessing at how your (liberal) mind works?

Baron Von Esslingen
03-30-2007, 01:11 AM
It was there all along. You merely lacked the capability to discover it for yourself as truly indicative of how you have been force fed the gruel for the last six years. Liberals don't need to have anyone hold their hand to discover the truth of a post. Not only couldn't LA do the research correctly, he couldn't find the link right in front of him. Did the both of you go to one of those schools that didn't pass the No Child Left Behind tests?

Psychoblues
03-30-2007, 06:06 AM
Don't break your arm trying to redirect or correct the imperfections of these idiots, BVE. They know it all. Don't believe it? Just ask them!!!!!!

It was there all along. You merely lacked the capability to discover it for yourself as truly indicative of how you have been force fed the gruel for the last six years. Liberals don't need to have anyone hold their hand to discover the truth of a post. Not only couldn't LA do the research correctly, he couldn't find the link right in front of him. Did the both of you go to one of those schools that didn't pass the No Child Left Behind tests?

They have not been "force fed" as you imply. They have eaten willingly and are standing in line to eat more. Dig it?

stephanie
03-30-2007, 06:12 AM
Don't break your arm trying to redirect or correct the imperfections of these idiots, BVE. They know it all. Don't believe it? Just ask them!!!!!!

They have not been "force fed" as you imply. They have eaten willingly and are standing in line to eat more. Dig it?

:laugh2: :clap: :lame2:

Psychoblues
03-30-2007, 06:18 AM
This one above all else.

:laugh2: :clap: :lame2:

Dig it?

stephanie
03-30-2007, 06:23 AM
This one above all else.

Dig it?

DIGGING IT...:dance:

Psychoblues
03-30-2007, 07:20 AM
Cold beer and cheap wine has kept people that really shouldn't oughta be there on the dance floor for 150 years.

DIGGING IT...:dance:

Staphy, you are living proof of that statement.

stephanie
03-30-2007, 07:24 AM
Cold beer and cheap wine has kept people that really shouldn't oughta be there on the dance floor for 150 years.

Staphy, you are living proof of that statement.

Okey Dokey.....
Here's one for you my friend...:alcoholic: :huddle:

Psychoblues
03-30-2007, 07:55 AM
Your squirreling to avoid the subject doesn't surprise me.

Okey Dokey.....
Here's one for you my friend...:alcoholic: :huddle:

Do you have anything to say about the "goddamned piece of paper?"

stephanie
03-30-2007, 07:57 AM
Your squirreling to avoid the subject doesn't surprise me.

Do you have anything to say about the "goddamn piece of paper?"

Me no comprehend????:slap:

Psychoblues
03-30-2007, 03:12 PM
You never succeed in amazement, staphy.

Me no comprehend????:slap:

Go back and read the thread, give at least a stab at comprehension. Otherwise, get your ass out of bed, get your goddamned uniform on , pick up your weapon and hit the front lines. We need you there, NOW,staphy.

glockmail
03-31-2007, 08:49 AM
It was there all along. You merely lacked the capability to discover it for yourself as truly indicative of how you have been force fed the gruel for the last six years. Liberals don't need to have anyone hold their hand to discover the truth of a post. Not only couldn't LA do the research correctly, he couldn't find the link right in front of him. Did the both of you go to one of those schools that didn't pass the No Child Left Behind tests? If you wouldn't try acting so smart (which you are not) and condesending towards anyone who doesn't think like you, you might be taken more seriously.

Baron Von Esslingen
04-01-2007, 01:30 AM
If you wouldn't try acting so smart (which you are not) and condesending towards anyone who doesn't think like you, you might be taken more seriously.

I'd rather act smart than act stupid like some of the posters (who shall remain, for the time being, unnamed) on this site. I only respond to posters in the manner that I am treated. Hard concept for neocons to deal with.

Like I give a rat's ass whether neocons and conservatives take me seriously. The simple fact is that Little Acorn couldn't find what was right in front of him and now that it has been shown to him, he has slunk away with his tail between his legs. Like the neocons on this board aren't condescending to everyone else but their own...

WMHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :slap:

stephanie
04-01-2007, 01:43 AM
I'd rather act smart than act stupid like some of the posters (who shall remain, for the time being, unnamed) on this site. I only respond to posters in the manner that I am treated. Hard concept for neocons to deal with.

Like I give a rat's ass whether neocons and conservatives take me seriously. The simple fact is that Little Acorn couldn't find what was right in front of him and now that it has been shown to him, he has slunk away with his tail between his legs. Like the neocons on this board aren't condescending to everyone else but their own...

:lame2:

04-01-2007, 03:26 AM

It's better to remain silent and look like a fool, then to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Psychoblues
04-01-2007, 06:36 PM
You leave no doubt, a4321.

It's better to remain silent and look like a fool, then to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

I hope you are happy with that.

Baron Von Esslingen
04-01-2007, 11:45 PM

You might want to take your own advice.

04-02-2007, 01:34 AM

Wow... what a comeback. You are such a genius. I have no clue how I could possibly respond to such wit. Woe is me for I am undone by the wit of such brilliant and charitable men.

Baron Von Esslingen
04-02-2007, 11:11 AM
Wow... what a comeback. You are such a genius. I have no clue how I could possibly respond to such wit. Woe is me for I am undone by the wit of such brilliant and charitable men.

Quoting Lincoln doesn't make you a better Republican and jumping in on someone else's fight will just get you bitchslapped. You can defend your ignorant butt-buddy Little Acorn all you want but you'll just subject yourself to the same smackdowns every time. :slap:

Psychoblues
04-02-2007, 10:24 PM
Don't worry about a4321, BVE. He/she has had his/her ass handed to them 10,000 times and it obviously hasn't done any good yet.

Quoting Lincoln doesn't make you a better Republican and jumping in on someone else's fight will just get you bitchslapped. You can defend your ignorant butt-buddy Little Acorn all you want but you'll just subject yourself to the same smackdowns every time. :slap:

Subtlety will not work in this case.

manu1959
04-02-2007, 10:27 PM

and you?

Baron Von Esslingen
04-03-2007, 12:06 AM
Like I stated before, I respond in kind to how I am treated.

Psychoblues
04-07-2007, 12:56 AM
I don't think anyone, including me, has ever answered the original question as it refers to "The Constitution,,,"It's just a goddamned piece of paper" as stated by the pResident of the United States Of America.

I think he, the pResident, is wrong.

04-07-2007, 02:00 AM
Like I stated before, I respond in kind to how I am treated.

No, we respond how you treat us.

Baron Von Esslingen
04-07-2007, 04:47 AM
No, we respond how you treat us.

Yeah, when you think that God isn't watching what you say...

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

stephanie
04-07-2007, 05:08 AM
Yeah, when you think that God isn't watching what you say...

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Go back and read your post...
Once you get cornered.....

You start laying on the insults, the we are the ignorant ones...

Your are so predictable and so gosh Darn funny......:laugh2:

Baron Von Esslingen
04-07-2007, 05:22 AM
Go back and read your post...
Once you get cornered.....

You start laying on the insults, the we are the ignorant ones...

Your are so predictable and so gosh Darn funny......:laugh2:

if you had any clue to what I was making reference to... but you don't. Ramble on...

link (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=33916&postcount=19)

stephanie
04-07-2007, 05:36 AM
if you had any clue to what I was making reference to... but you don't. Ramble on...

link (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=33916&postcount=19)

:laugh2: :laugh2:I don't need your stupid links........

Maybe you do to keep up with your games..

Baron Von Esslingen
04-07-2007, 01:05 PM
:laugh2: :laugh2:I don't need your stupid links........

Maybe you do to keep up with your games..

Thanks for demonstrating the perfect neocon response to reasoned discussion, especially a discussion that you are not a part of. "I don't need your stupid links........" indeed.

Psychoblues
04-08-2007, 10:06 PM
Links, even small ones, to truth doesn't keep the lemmings from diving to their deaths, BVE!!!

Thanks for demonstrating the perfect neocon response to reasoned discussion, especially a discussion that you are not a part of. "I don't need your stupid links........" indeed.

Maybe it will get better in the next election cycle.

Baron Von Esslingen
04-09-2007, 12:41 AM
Links, even small ones, to truth doesn't keep the lemmings from diving to their deaths, BVE!!!

Maybe it will get better in the next election cycle.

Since the GOP has twice as many seats up for grabs in the Senate as the Democrats do, it should be pretty easy to push our majority up and further demonstrate why the GOP is losing the public trust. Remember, if their Idiot In Chief thinks that the constitution is just " a goddamned piece of paper" it shouldn't be too hard to link the neocon senators up for re-election to the failed war and the Scandal A Week Club.

grunt
04-09-2007, 12:46 AM
Since the GOP has twice as many seats up for grabs in the Senate as the Democrats do, it should be pretty easy to push our majority up and further demonstrate why the GOP is losing the public trust. Remember, if their Idiot In Chief thinks that the constitution is just " a goddamned piece of paper" it shouldn't be too hard to link the neocon senators up for re-election to the failed war and the Scandal A Week Club.

Again...if the Dems think they can win with Hillary or Obama..they really need to stop smoking the funny cigs. If the dems can't do any better than these two..expect another Repub in the White House...

I would love to see Ron Paul in the White House...

Psychoblues
04-09-2007, 01:04 AM
Yeah, yeah, and maybe if the grunt can just pull on another root of the CIC, Criminals In Chief, they might just start pulling back.

Again...if the Dems think they can win with Hillary or Obama..they really need to stop smoking the funny cigs. If the dems can't do any better than these two..expect another Repub in the White House...

Americans have certainly had the power to change WORLD attitudes, environmental concerns, labor considerations and poverty elimination for about 6 years now. They have failed in all regards. Do you want to talk about peace or war?

Baron Von Esslingen
04-09-2007, 01:04 AM

I'm bookmarking this particular post so when the country rolls BLUE next year, I can gloat.

Ron Paul has about as much chance as being president as Bill Clinton has to be appointed to the Supreme Court.... by George Bush.

04-09-2007, 01:26 AM
I'm bookmarking this particular post so when the country rolls BLUE next year, I can gloat.

Ron Paul has about as much chance as being president as Bill Clinton has to be appointed to the Supreme Court.... by George Bush.

Actually, I think Bill has a better chance of being appointed to the Supreme Court... of Course i think he would rather run the UN.

Baron Von Esslingen
04-09-2007, 01:38 AM
Actually, I think Bill has a better chance of being appointed to the Supreme Court... of Course i think he would rather run the UN.

Actually, I think he would rather have Hillary become president so he could start dating again... but I digress. :laugh2:

Ron Paul ain't a bad guy but he has no standing and no political apparatus to mount any kind of fight for the nomination. He actually could carry Reagan's mantle but he's a mouse in with the elephants.

04-09-2007, 01:45 AM
Actually, I think he would rather have Hillary become president so he could start dating again... but I digress. :laugh2:

Ron Paul ain't a bad guy but he has no standing and no political apparatus to mount any kind of fight for the nomination. He actually could carry Reagan's mantle but he's a mouse in with the elephants.

He is way too isolationist for my taste. Reagan wasnt an isolationist. He believed in demonstrating our strength in the world. Peace through Strength. We wont be strong by cutting ourselves off from the world and pretending as though nothing bad is going on. Evil wins when good men do nothing.

grunt
04-09-2007, 07:20 AM

hey stupid. I never said Paul had a chance, i said i would like to see him win it.

And please do mark this post...and IF Hillary or Obama get the nod...they will lose....to a Repub

Psychoblues
04-11-2007, 09:01 PM
So, who do you propose, grunt? Just who in the rEpuke party is going to out Democratic Party Platform the eventual Democratic Party nominee?

hey stupid. I never said Paul had a chance, i said i would like to see him win it.

And please do mark this post...and IF Hillary or Obama get the nod...they will lose....to a Repub

The platform of the Democratic Party will certainly elect the next United States President.