PDA

View Full Version : Japanese Chin

Psychoblues
11-24-2008, 02:42 AM
I rescued mine out of a local pound just hours before she would have been euthanized. I thought she was a mixed breed Pekingese but after exhaustive study I find that she is very much a genuine Japanese Chin and exactly meets all the markers and standards as set forth by the AKA and other respected purebreed authorities. I've had dogs all my life but I've never had one so loving, so laid back and docile or so dedicated to me. She is a treasure and one that I ferociously protect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love her with all my heart and would kill anyone, including my own wife, if they threatened her in any way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ain't that a fuckin' hoot?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!

Psychoblues

Psychoblues
01-05-2009, 04:04 AM
No Chin fans?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!? I'm disappointed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love dogs, cats, horses and even mules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did I mention that I'm also partial to gerbils, turtles, fish from fresh and salt waters, hell I even love the rats that I've had occasion to nurture and observe!!!!!!!!!!!! Did I mention the mules? They are very special to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:beer::cheers2::beer:

Psychoblues

Sitarro
01-05-2009, 04:12 AM
I rescued mine out of a local pound just hours before she would have been euthanized. I thought she was a mixed breed Pekingese but after exhaustive study I find that she is very much a genuine Japanese Chin and exactly meets all the markers and standards as set forth by the AKA and other respected purebreed authorities. I've had dogs all my life but I've never had one so loving, so laid back and docile or so dedicated to me. She is a treasure and one that I ferociously protect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love her with all my heart and would kill anyone, including my own wife, if they threatened her in any way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ain't that a fuckin' hoot?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!

Psychoblues

Wow, sycho has come out of the closet here on the board, was it a New Year's resolution? Do you dress it up with pink sweaters and claws?:laugh2:

Psychoblues
01-05-2009, 04:21 AM
Closet?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?! You're a strange one, zero. Weren't we just talking about pets!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Wow, sycho has come out of the closet here on the board, was it a New Year's resolution? Do you dress it up with pink sweaters and claws?:laugh2:

Closet? Do you have problems with your identity and projecting, zero?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Could I get you a tall one or would you prefer a long one?!?!?!?!??!??!?!?!??!?!

Psychoblues

Sitarro
01-05-2009, 04:46 AM
Closet?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?! You're a strange one, zero. Weren't we just talking about pets!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Closet? Do you have problems with your identity and projecting, zero?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Could I get you a tall one or would you prefer a long one?!?!?!?!??!??!?!?!??!?!

Psychoblues

Yea, I'm the strange one.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

No thanks on the imaginary drink. A young lady friend who flies with Air France, brought me back some Cohiba Robustos(rolled by Cuban women on their thighs) and a bottle of Madeira from V. Sattui in St. Helena...... my favorite winery. I am enjoying an exquisite smoke and an aromatic glass of Madeira that is Solera-made in oak that is over 120 years old and fortified with brandy...... very tasty. She is French and still loves V.Sattui, that's almost a sin in France to admit to drinking California wine.

Psychoblues
01-05-2009, 04:56 AM
I take that as you continue to enjoy your snot slingers and pussy soaked cigars?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?

Yea, I'm the strange one.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

No thanks on the imaginary drink. A young lady friend who flies with Air France, brought me back some Cohiba Robustos(rolled by Cuban women on their thighs) and a bottle of Madeira from V. Sattui in St. Helena...... my favorite winery. I am enjoying an exquisite smoke and an aromatic glass of Madeira that is Solera-made in oak that is over 120 years old and fortified with brandy...... very tasty. She is French and still loves V.Sattui, that's almost a sin in France to admit to drinking California wine.

You're quite a delusionist, zero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I gotta hand you that!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But, don't continue to demand that I touch your special thingy, you goddamned pervert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One long snot slinger comin' up for zero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't have any pussy cigs, zero, could I interest you in a plastic tipped King Edward?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?

Psychoblues

Sitarro
01-05-2009, 05:52 AM
never mind.

Psychoblues
01-05-2009, 05:58 AM
I figured that I went waaaaaaaaaaay over your head, zero.

never mind.

How 'bout them little precious dogs?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!???!?!

Psychoblues

Abbey Marie
01-05-2009, 01:44 PM
Psycho, it's not this Japanese Chin, is it?! He/she is a mix, so probably not.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/media/photo/2006-05/23582014.jpg

Hopefully, it's more like this:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/cd/Japanese_Chin_adult.jpg

stephanie
01-05-2009, 01:48 PM
the one dog in your picture, Abbey..

that's where that saying really fits....A face only a mother could love..:laugh2:

I've seen where it has won the ugliest dog contest, I think..

KSigMason
01-05-2009, 02:37 PM
What a great story. I rescued a male yellow lab that was a quite large even for a lab. He was kindest dog ever...although he thought he was a lap dog and would try to force him up on you in a chair.

Psychoblues
01-10-2009, 09:35 AM
Definitely the latter pic, abby!!!!!!!!!!! Mine has much more black than white and her hair is much longer. Apparently that one has had a recent grooming and hair cut.

My little girl is getting on up in years now and I have to carry her up and down stairs and even on the floor she tends to just fall down quite a lot. She has also gone completely deaf so I really have to watch about every move she makes when she is outside. She has always been a very proud and private little animal as she won't take care of her lil' business if you're watching her so I always have a place where she can do so in private!!!!!!! She is the joy of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the pics, abby!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

Psychoblues
01-10-2009, 09:40 AM
Your lab will always be a puppy or behave like one, KSM!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a great story. I rescued a male yellow lab that was a quite large even for a lab. He was kindest dog ever...although he thought he was a lap dog and would try to force him up on you in a chair.

I love those dogs but I need a strickly house dog so I now keep only the small ones. I really lucked out when I found my lil' Chin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could I offer you a drink from a cup not built with human hands, Sir Knight?!?!?!?!?!?!?!???!!?

Psychoblues

Psychoblues
01-29-2009, 02:30 AM
That latter pic looks like a mixed breed to me, abby. Unintended, I'm certain.

Japanese Chins have bowed front legs, flatter between the ears, much more hair and much flatter noses than the one you indicate. At least mine does.

But, I rescued mine from certain death at a dog pound and couldn't really care less about her pedigree. She is far more to me than the Queen of England could possibly be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And believe me, she really does think she IS the Queen of Wherever she is at the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ain't that a hoot?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

How about a refill?!?!?!???!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Psychoblues