PDA

View Full Version : I broke my

Abbey Marie
11-27-2008, 07:46 AM
toe. Uggh.

It was bent at a 45 degree angle. The podiatrist pushed it (hard) back into place. Now I can't drive too well. Good thing I wasn't hosting Thanksgiving this year.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Be thankful that you aren't a klutz like me, and all 10 of your toes are fine.

PostmodernProphet
11-27-2008, 07:57 AM
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Be thankful that you aren't a klutz like me, and all 10 of your toes are fine.
/Abbey insensitive to frostbite victims.......next time make the kids kick the dog.....

Kathianne
11-27-2008, 08:28 AM
toe. Uggh.

It was bent at a 45 degree angle. The podiatrist pushed it (hard) back into place. Now I can't drive too well. Good thing I wasn't hosting Thanksgiving this year.

Enjoy your day, hopefully slippers will make the hobbling easier.

5stringJeff
11-27-2008, 11:02 AM
I had a stress fracture of my toe once. It's no fun.

stephanie
11-27-2008, 11:20 AM
Ouch that always looked painful..

Have a great Thanksgiving Abbey..

and everyone here..:cheers2:

Sitarro
11-27-2008, 02:10 PM
Sorry about your injury Abbey, hopefully you were prescribed some good meds like "House" takes. Any photos?

I hope you feel better, have a very Happy Thanksgiving, take full advantage of your new handicap to get waited on.

manu1959
11-27-2008, 04:47 PM
toe. Uggh.

ouch......have never done a toe......get well soon.......

bent a pinky 90 deg playing basketball.....broke off a front tooth bike racing.....broke my foot, ribs, leg and dislocated both shoulders twice playing soccer.....

Classact
11-27-2008, 04:50 PM
Sounds like a great reason to be kicked back on the computer. I need an excuse but not that bad... get well soon!

Abbey Marie
11-27-2008, 08:48 PM
Thanks everyone! It's so nice to have cyber friends.

dan
11-27-2008, 10:42 PM
If you can't get a hold of some real drugs, eat lots of turkey and hope for a tryptophan coma!

Hull
11-28-2008, 09:25 AM
toe. Uggh.

I've stubbed my toe and it hurt like hell. I can imagine what breaking your toe must feel like..... BAD!

Good excuse for a couple days off. You have to keep it elevated... :thumb:

Sitarro
11-28-2008, 12:54 PM
toe. Uggh.

What did President Bush do to cause this problem with your toe?

Abbey Marie
11-28-2008, 04:45 PM
I've stubbed my toe and it hurt like hell. I can imagine what breaking your toe must feel like..... BAD!

Good excuse for a couple days off. You have to keep it elevated... :thumb:

Good idea! Some wine too.

PostmodernProphet
11-28-2008, 05:16 PM
/honest, the presription says it right here....."wait on hand and foot".....