PDA

View Full Version : "sandboxed"/ blacklisted by google

stephanie
11-28-2008, 10:54 AM
welcome to CHANGE

How does Atlas grow? Google search is one critically important way. People find Atlas when they do a word search in google ie "Obama birth certificate", "Obama odinga", "honor killings", "Obama campaign finance fraud" - stories that I broke or did groundbreaking work on and Atlas is usually in the top five of the search results. That's how folks find my work and generally I keep 15-20% of them as return readers. Regular Atlas readers know the media refuses to cover these stories - building readership is the only way to boost awareness in this increasingly dangerous world.

A couple of days ago I was wiped off google search pages. Yes, if you google Pamela Geller or Atlas Shrugs, I come up, that is not the issue. My work is not there, it does not come up in google's search results. It is critical to building Atlas that I be searchable.Youtube searches are still intact as are images.

Further my google search box (left sidebar) which I use almost constantly to search my site for reasearch (as do my readers) has been dramtically affaected. Input any term, any word in my search box and the same thing comes up - FORBIDDEN.

resd the rest..
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/

5stringJeff
11-28-2008, 11:35 AM
Google's got a deal now where you can promote or demote search results. Perhaps there's a coordinated effort to stifle anti-Obama sites?

Abbey Marie
11-28-2008, 04:55 PM
Google has shown itself to be liberal-biased before. I don't use it for that reason.