PDA

View Full Version : Obama haters in last-ditch effort to derail his presidency

stephanie
11-29-2008, 05:24 PM
show me a "REAL" birth certificate and I'll try not to be a little Marxist hater from now on...:rolleyes:

U.S. President-elect Barack Obama. A lawsuit has been filed in California with the aim of preventing that state’s Electoral College members from casting their votes for Obama on December 15. Photo/ REUTERS

By KEVIN J KELLEY in New YorkPosted Saturday, November 29 2008 at 18:33

Barack Obama’s most unyielding detractors have launched a last-gasp effort to deny him the US presidency by reviving the discredited claim that he was born in Kenya.

This small contingent of conservative activists is focusing on the Electoral College, the body that actually selects a US president. Its 538 members are to meet in their respective state capitals on December 15 for what will almost certainly be a formal confirmation of Mr Obama’s popular-vote victory on November 4.

But several states lack laws binding their Electoral College members to vote for the candidate to whom they are ostensibly pledged. Anti-Obama organisers are thus contacting individual electors in some of these states to urge them to act on the claim that he does not meet the constitutional requirement that a president be a “natural-born” US citizen.

Birth certificate

read the rest..
http://www.nation.co.ke/News/world/-/1068/496466/-/s0fweo/-/

Kathianne
11-29-2008, 05:34 PM
show me a "REAL" birth certificate and I'll try not to be a little Marxist hater from now on...:rolleyes:

U.S. President-elect Barack Obama. A lawsuit has been filed in California with the aim of preventing that state’s Electoral College members from casting their votes for Obama on December 15. Photo/ REUTERS

By KEVIN J KELLEY in New YorkPosted Saturday, November 29 2008 at 18:33

Barack Obama’s most unyielding detractors have launched a last-gasp effort to deny him the US presidency by reviving the discredited claim that he was born in Kenya.

This small contingent of conservative activists is focusing on the Electoral College, the body that actually selects a US president. Its 538 members are to meet in their respective state capitals on December 15 for what will almost certainly be a formal confirmation of Mr Obama’s popular-vote victory on November 4.

But several states lack laws binding their Electoral College members to vote for the candidate to whom they are ostensibly pledged. Anti-Obama organisers are thus contacting individual electors in some of these states to urge them to act on the claim that he does not meet the constitutional requirement that a president be a “natural-born” US citizen.

Birth certificate

read the rest..
http://www.nation.co.ke/News/world/-/1068/496466/-/s0fweo/-/
Stephanie, I know I don't have to prove I like or respect you. If Obama did all you asked, you'd still consider him 'little Hitler' and nothing is going to change your mind. Same with many others.

stephanie
11-29-2008, 05:37 PM
Stephanie, I know I don't have to prove I like or respect you. If Obama did all you asked, you'd still consider him 'little Hitler' and nothing is going to change your mind. Same with many others.

that's not the point..I don't like the man and I've said so and nothing will change my mind..

this is about the American people asking that the little Marxist provide his birth certificate to become our President and why is he fighting it??

and I haven't advanced to calling him a little Hitler yet...that will probably be coming IF he takes office..

Kathianne
11-29-2008, 05:59 PM
that's not the point..I don't like the man and I've said so and nothing will change my mind..

this is about the American people asking that the little Marxist provide his birth certificate to become our President and why is he fighting it??

and I haven't advanced to calling him a little Hitler yet...that will probably be coming IF he takes office..

I understand how you feel. I understand in general how many are very fearful of this presidency. I'll be the last to say without warrant. However, my stance is that I do believe in the Constitution and the system. They have worked, unevenly, but effectively over the years and I'm going to throw my case to them.

If they prove unworthy, I'll deal with, to the best of my ability. We are far from facing the worst times in our country's trying times. The majority has spoken and I'm ready to be the vocal opposition.

stephanie
11-29-2008, 06:06 PM
I understand how you feel. I understand in general how many are very fearful of this presidency. I'll be the last to say without warrant. However, my stance is that I do believe in the Constitution and the system. They have worked, unevenly, but effectively over the years and I'm going to throw my case to them.

If they prove unworthy, I'll deal with, to the best of my ability. We are far from facing the worst times in our country's trying times. The majority has spoken and I'm ready to be the vocal opposition.

so..even if he was elected as a fraud and was NOT ELEGIABLE to even run for President, we are suppose to let that slide??

this BC mess has NOT BEEN cleared up.. that thing he posted on a website is not an official Birth certificate and they think we are just suppose to take that as an answer??? why is he fighting this with lawyers??

all he would have to do is show his original BC..which we know exists...

Kathianne
11-29-2008, 06:24 PM
so..even if he was elected as a fraud and was NOT ELEGIABLE to even run for President, we are suppose to let that slide??

this BC mess has NOT BEEN cleared up.. that thing he posted on a website is not an official Birth certificate and they think we are just suppose to take that as an answer??? why is he fighting this with lawyers??

all he would have to do is show his original BC..which we know exists...

If SCOTUS makes an issue of, I'm sure it will be dealt with. I don't think they will. I think it's been addressed. I understand that many disagree, but there is a country to run and a recession to face and a war to be addressed. Trust me, Obama is in the worst possible position of any of us.

5stringJeff
11-30-2008, 06:13 PM
Feelings for Obama aside, he, and any other candidate for President, should have to prove their eligibility for the office. Preferably sooner rather than later.

Yurt
11-30-2008, 06:17 PM
If SCOTUS makes an issue of, I'm sure it will be dealt with. I don't think they will. I think it's been addressed. I understand that many disagree, but there is a country to run and a recession to face and a war to be addressed. Trust me, Obama is in the worst possible position of any of us.

so we should let obama break the law and make a mockery of our constitution, political process etc...?

Sitarro
11-30-2008, 06:43 PM
The fact that he refuses to allow the press to see his real birth certificate says a number of things about him....... none are good.

1. It's real and he is just screwing with us.

2. It's not real and he was actually born in Kenya and isn't eligible to be the President of our country.

3. His mother isn't really his mother.

4. His father isn't really his father.

5. His whole life has been a lie from day one.

6. His father is actually Osama Bin Laden and his mother is Angela Davis.

7. He was actually born female and has had surgery to kind of make him a man.

8. He doesn't have ant African in him.

9. He is Jesse Jackson's love child with some white woman.

10. He has an extraordinarily small penis.

PostmodernProphet
11-30-2008, 10:20 PM
Obama haters in last-ditch effort to derail his presidency

I am confused why you think this is the last.....we're just getting started....