PDA

View Full Version : Anal sex, oral sex.....

Roomy
03-24-2007, 07:13 PM
........gay and or confused, in my opinion all participants of such abnormal sexual antics are either homosexual or could be persuaded, these are asexual persuits and at the very least are associated with bisexual activity.You think you are heterosexual and indulge in such activities, I say think again.

Mr. P
03-24-2007, 07:17 PM
........gay and or confused, in my opinion all participants of such abnormal sexual antics are either homosexual or could be persuaded, these are asexual persuits and at the very least are associated with bisexual activity.You think you are heterosexual and indulge in such activities, I say think again.

Oral is illegel with yer spouse in Georgia. Everyone follows the law too!:laugh2:

Dilloduck
03-24-2007, 07:22 PM
Oral is illegel with yer spouse in Georgia. Everyone follows the law too!:laugh2:

I guess everyone is gay there---Roomy's Law

Roomy
03-24-2007, 07:26 PM
Or aspire to be.:laugh2:

Nuc
03-24-2007, 07:28 PM
Roomy you mention getting drunk so often it's doubtful you could get it up for any kind of sex. So shut up and let the capable decide for themselves. :wine:

Roomy
03-24-2007, 07:31 PM
Roomy you mention getting drunk so often it's doubtful you could get it up for any kind of sex. So shut up and let the capable decide for themselves. :wine:

I take it from your reaction I have hit a raw nerve my ambiguous friend.:cool:

Nuc
03-24-2007, 07:33 PM
I take it from your reaction I have hit a raw nerve my ambiguous friend.:cool:

No you haven't. Now cheerio and go stick your thing in a steak and kidney pie, teabag!

Roomy
03-24-2007, 07:35 PM
No you haven't. Now cheerio and go stick your thing in a steak and kidney pie, teabag!

While you stick yours in Betty's or Bobs makes no nevermind.:cool:

Nuc
03-24-2007, 07:38 PM
While you stick yours in Betty's or Bobs makes no nevermind.:cool:

I think I'll stick with my wife. Do you have one?

Roomy
03-24-2007, 07:43 PM
I think I'll stick with my wife. Do you have one?

Yes,:laugh2: but I like steak and kidney pies as well.

Roomy
03-24-2007, 07:45 PM
so long as you don't indulge in either activity you have no need to worry about you sexuality..................or do you?:slap:

Nuc
03-24-2007, 07:46 PM
Yes,:laugh2: but I like steak and kidney pies as well.

And if your wife is normal she likes to receive oral sex. If she's not getting it from you then maybe................uh oh here comes the steak and kidney pie deliveryman!

Nuc
03-24-2007, 07:48 PM
so long as you don't indulge in either activity you have no need to worry about you sexuality..................or do you?:slap:

Oral sex is one of god's gifts to the world. If you don't like it I seriously feel sorry for you. Now wipe that Guinness foam off your lip. Wait, that isn't Guiness foam!!!!!!!!!!

Roomy
03-24-2007, 07:52 PM
Oral sex is one of god's gifts to the world. If you don't like it I seriously feel sorry for you. Now wipe that Guinness foam off your lip. Wait, that isn't Guiness foam!!!!!!!!!!

Switch the lights off pal, you don't care whose mouth that is, do you?

I wish I was Bobbies girl, I wish I was bobbies girl, what a faithful thankful girl I'd be............

Nuc
03-24-2007, 07:54 PM
Switch the lights off pal, you don't care whose mouth that is, do you?

Um...........I know who's mouth it is when I turn out the lights, how about you? Or is the UK still having wartime energy rationing?

Roomy
03-24-2007, 07:56 PM
And if your wife is normal she likes to receive oral sex. If she's not getting it from you then maybe................uh oh here comes the steak and kidney pie deliveryman!

Your wifey may be thinking of Candice down the street as far as whatever you are doing fiddling and drooling around in the wrong place with your big stupid assed tongue.:laugh2:

Said1
03-24-2007, 07:57 PM
I've heard the English are terrible in bed. This just proves it. I'm not joking either.

Nuc
03-24-2007, 07:58 PM
Your wifey may be thinking of Candice down the street as far as whatever you are doing fiddling and drooling around in the wrong place with your big stupid assed tongue.:laugh2:

I repeat, if you don't like oral sex you are missing out on one of the best things in life and it's free. Guess it's not as good as mushy peas though.

Nuc
03-24-2007, 07:59 PM
I've heard the English are terrible in bed. This just proves it. I'm not joking either.

Actually what have they done for the world since the Beatles? Not much.

Roomy
03-24-2007, 08:03 PM
I repeat, if you don't like oral sex you are missing out on one of the best things in life and it's free. Guess it's not as good as mushy peas though.

When your wife does that thing to your arse with her finger, you could care less if Bob was putting in could you?:fu:

Roomy
03-24-2007, 08:04 PM

Have you ever wondered why you need toys?:cool:

England don't play with toys girlie.

Nuc
03-24-2007, 08:05 PM
When your wife does that thing to your arse with her finger, you could care less if Bob was putting in could you?:fu:

Bob who? Bob Dylan? And what's an arse? Is that the same thing as a teabag, teabag?

Said1
03-24-2007, 08:09 PM
Have you ever wondered why you need toys?:cool:

England don't play with toys girlie.

The English don't play, period, and this thread just proves it.Too bad. Looks like the french win again.

Roomy
03-24-2007, 08:10 PM
Bob who? Bob Dylan? And what's an arse? Is that the same thing as a teabag, teabag?

You really disappoint me, I am considering never wasting my time on you again.:cool:

Said1
03-24-2007, 08:10 PM
Actually what have they done for the world since the Beatles? Not much.

Bangers and mashed? Fried toast? Oasis?

Roomy
03-24-2007, 08:12 PM
The English don't play, period, and this thread just proves it.Too bad. Looks like the french win again.

French? You aren't French, you are a member of the Commonwealth and as such I deem you British, whether you like it or not, lady.

Nuc
03-24-2007, 08:13 PM
You really disappoint me, I am considering never wasting my time on you again.:cool:

You started this topic and you haven't added anything of importance to it because you know nothing about the topic.

Look. Either you have had anal and/or oral sex or you haven't. If you have then you by your own admission and definition have gender issues and are bisexual.

And if you haven't then:

a. You are a loser
b. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about so shut up.

Duh!

Nuc
03-24-2007, 08:17 PM
Bangers and mashed? Fried toast? Oasis?

The first two predate the Beatles and the last imitates them! Guess they've got nothing!

Let's sing!

"Rule Britannia, Britannia rules the waves, the only good thing about England is Indian food!"

Roomy
03-24-2007, 08:19 PM
You started this topic and you haven't added anything of importance to it because you know nothing about the topic.

Look. Either you have had anal and/or oral sex or you haven't. If you have then you by your own admission and definition have gender issues and are bisexual.

And if you haven't then:

a. You are a loser
b. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about so shut up.

Duh!

Which means, you know what you are talking about, have done it, are a winner and are bisexual.:laugh2:

Roomy
03-24-2007, 08:20 PM
The first two predate the Beatles and the last imitates them! Guess they've got nothing!

Let's sing!

"Rule Britannia, Britannia rules the waves, the only good thing about England is Indian food!"

I hate Indian food.I guess swapping steak on the barbie for shrimps worked well for you? Traitor.

Nuc
03-24-2007, 08:22 PM
Which means, you know what you are talking about, have done it, are a winner and are bisexual.:laugh2:

I'm sexual. You are asexual.

Yes I'm the winner.

Roomy
03-24-2007, 08:25 PM
I'm sexual. You are asexual.

Yes I'm the winner.

Christ almighty!!! are you still here? You must have a spanking fetish.:laugh2:

Said1
03-24-2007, 08:26 PM
French? You aren't French, you are a member of the Commonwealth and as such I deem you British, whether you like it or not, lady.

:shrug: If that's the case, I'd rather be french, est te, mon deux, tabournak. I prefer poutin over yorkshire pudding anyday. :clap: :laugh2:

Said1
03-24-2007, 08:30 PM

Let's sing!

I wonder when Marks and Spencers will start selling Saris and Lentil Dahl?

Nuc
03-24-2007, 08:33 PM
:shrug: If that's the case, I'd rather be french, est te, mon deux, tabournak. I prefer poutin over yorkshire pudding anyday. :clap: :laugh2:

Poutine is almost as good as oral sex! Maybe that's why the word is so similar to "poontang".

Roomy
03-24-2007, 08:34 PM

Everybody knows you fancy me anyway..........

Said1
03-24-2007, 08:39 PM
Poutine is almost as good as oral sex! Maybe that's why the word is so similar to "poontang".

Testify brother. Actually, it's closer to "pahtoon", which is the same a poontang. :laugh2:

Mr. P
03-24-2007, 08:47 PM

Or aspire to be.:laugh2:

:laugh2: Did you ever see the movie ‘Deliverance”? Squeal piggy, squeal.:laugh2:

OCA
03-24-2007, 09:10 PM

Roomy likes oral sex only he's of the prison tossed salad variety, thats why he can make such an idiotic statement such as oral sex even with a woman makes you queer.........utterly preposterous.

Nuc
03-24-2007, 11:03 PM
Roomy likes oral sex only he's of the prison tossed salad variety, thats why he can make such an idiotic statement such as oral sex even with a woman makes you queer.........utterly preposterous.

Maybe he wins the dumb statement of the week or even year!:cheers2:

OCA
03-25-2007, 12:53 PM
Maybe he wins the dumb statement of the week or even year!:cheers2:

Well its Roomy, he should be given an award when he finally says something that isn't fucking ignorant.

shattered
03-25-2007, 12:54 PM
Well its Roomy, he should be given an award when he finally says something that isn't fucking ignorant.

He was. Once. He was posi-repped.

OCA
03-25-2007, 01:02 PM
He was. Once. He was posi-repped.

I musta missed all the streamers falling and fireworks going off, also that means that the second coming and armageddon are close at hand.

shattered
03-25-2007, 01:03 PM
I musta missed all the streamers falling and fireworks going off, also that means that the second coming and armageddon are close at hand.

I don't remember what it was, but it wasn't even that long ago, and it was well thought out, and made sense.

OCA
03-25-2007, 01:04 PM
I don't remember what it was, but it wasn't even that long ago, and it was well thought out, and made sense.

Sure you weren't medicated in any way at that time?:laugh2:

Abbey Marie
03-25-2007, 01:05 PM

Was it the thread about LN's flag burning avatar?

shattered
03-25-2007, 01:06 PM
Sure you weren't medicated in any way at that time?:laugh2:

No, but I was stunned almost to the point of speechlessness...

OCA
03-25-2007, 01:09 PM
No, but I was stunned almost to the point of speechlessness...

Roomy and well thought out has never been mentioned in the same sentence before. I believe you think it was well thought out but "well thought out" is purely subjective, i'd be interested in rendering my opinion on this "excellent" post:link:

shattered
03-25-2007, 01:11 PM
Roomy and well thought out has never been mentioned in the same sentence before. I believe you think it was well thought out but "well thought out" is purely subjective, i'd be interested in rendering my opinion on this "excellent" post:link:

To what avail? You would simply disagree with it for the sake of disagreeing with it, because of who he is, and the fact that you don't like him. :)

Abbey Marie
03-25-2007, 01:12 PM

Roomy's post in the thread about LiberalNation's avatar was good. Several people commented on it positively at the time. Sorry, no time to look for a link, but dmp started it, and I think it was in the Lounge? :salute:

OCA
03-25-2007, 01:15 PM
To what avail? You would simply disagree with it for the sake of disagreeing with it, because of who he is, and the fact that you don't like him. :)

Wow am I that easy to read?

Not just for the sake of disagreeing mind you but i'm a mean bastard and like making fun of the handicapped.:laugh2:

shattered
03-25-2007, 01:15 PM
Wow am I that easy to read?

Not just for the sake of disagreeing mind you but i'm a mean bastard and like making fun of the handicapped.:laugh2:

In any event, here's the post you requested:

If it had been the flag of St George or the Union Jack I would have been livid.It has nothing to do with politics it is a symbol of a nation, if you burn the flag of any country it is guaranteed to have the desired effect, which is to incite anger and hatred.Muslims do it all the time, which is bad enough, but to have a fellow countryman burn his own flag is unbelievable to me.I imagine if you tried it in public you would be beaten to death before the flames went out.
I see you have changed it to an upside down flag now...whats next, a shit smeared flag?
Take it down.........NOW.......not in a weeks time or whenever you fucking feel like it, you are offending everybody, not just Americans..........take the fucker down.

OCA
03-25-2007, 01:23 PM
In any event, here's the post you requested:

While not articulate (it is as articulate as that inbred can get) I must say I agree with the sentiment but disagree with him demanding that she take it down, it was just a freakin avatar and she is a snot nosed with whom interaction is a waste of time. She has admitted she is just here to incite so why feed into her? That thread was exactly what she wanted.

jackass
03-25-2007, 03:37 PM
While not articulate (it is as articulate as that inbred can get) I must say I agree with the sentiment but disagree with him demanding that she take it down, it was just a freakin avatar and she is a snot nosed with whom interaction is a waste of time. She has admitted she is just here to incite so why feed into her? That thread was exactly what she wanted.

Exactly why I put her on my ignore list!! I still say shes a he though.

shattered
03-25-2007, 03:50 PM
Exactly why I put her on my ignore list!! I still say shes a he though.

She's not a he.. She's just dumb and naive.

jimnyc
03-25-2007, 03:51 PM
Anal and oral, great thread, wish I had some! :)

And before you say it, Jackass, I'd be the pitcher with a FEMALE! I know your line of thinking you bastard!

jackass
03-25-2007, 05:01 PM
Anal and oral, great thread, wish I had some! :)

And before you say it, Jackass, I'd be the pitcher with a FEMALE! I know your line of thinking you bastard!

Only cause you want me to think that way! Homo