PDA

View Full Version : Can you watch this without feeling the urge to vomit?

darin
12-02-2008, 11:17 AM
http://www.victoryplate.com/

Wow. F- Jesus. Obama is now God. Watch the actors 'worship' His Holiness.

You can see the white dude at the desk, perhaps writing out a check to the IRS, looking over at the plate and thinking "You mother f-er.."

hjmick
12-02-2008, 11:25 AM
This shit is idiotic. Not to mention a ripoff. What kind of moron would shell out money for that crap?

The ClayTaurus
12-02-2008, 05:10 PM
Another great offering from TeleBrands! Someone wisely realized the opportunity to make a killing off the election. Never underestimate the stupidity of the American public; we'll buy ANYTHING.

I love the writing, though. It's wonderfully cheesy. How can a plate have integrity?

Abbey Marie
12-02-2008, 10:35 PM
Another great offering from TeleBrands! Someone wisely realized the opportunity to make a killing off the election. Never underestimate the stupidity of the American public; we'll buy ANYTHING.

I love the writing, though. It's wonderfully cheesy. How can a plate have integrity?

Wel, maybe structural integrity. But I'm sure that's not what they meant.

manu1959
12-02-2008, 10:41 PM
i saw this on tv the other night......too funny...at first i thought it was a mad tv skit.....

as for how an inanimate object can have integrity.....the definition of the word also includes a strict adherence to a code of artistic values.....architects often speak of buildings having integrity based upon the mass proportion etc.....

AFbombloader
12-03-2008, 09:33 AM
Nope, couldn't make it through without puking!

:puke3:

Missileman
12-03-2008, 06:22 PM
But wait! There's more! Order now and we'll throw in the Barack Obama Commemorative Crack Pipe. The genuine glass tube is handsomely etched with the likeness of a younger president-elect and is detailed with real steel wool and imitation crack residue.

namvet
12-03-2008, 06:51 PM
http://www.victoryplate.com/

Wow. F- Jesus. Obama is now God. Watch the actors 'worship' His Holiness.

You can see the white dude at the desk, perhaps writing out a check to the IRS, looking over at the plate and thinking "You mother f-er.."

I don't see the actors. where????

Abbey Marie
12-04-2008, 11:51 AM
I'll hold out for the talking replica of Obama sitting in the pews while Rev. Wrong shouts God Damn America.

namvet
12-04-2008, 11:57 AM
I'll hold out for the talking replica of Obama sitting in the pews while Rev. Wrong shouts God Damn America.

ill hold out for the one that says we have 57 states. priceless HA :laugh2:

Abbey Marie
12-04-2008, 01:54 PM
Or perhaps the official Obama-endorsed "Aborted But Born Alive" doll. Complete with towel to wrap the baby, and handy closet to toss it into until it dies.