PDA

View Full Version : India Uses Truth Serum On Captured Terrorist

red states rule
12-03-2008, 07:00 PM
Will the left scream "torture" over this? Or how the poor little terrorist is having his "rights" violated?

Mumbai police to use truth serum on 'baby-faced' terrorist Azam Amir Kasab

Indian police interrogators are preparing to administer a "truth serum" on the sole Islamic militant captured during last week's terror attacks on Mumbai to settle once and for all the question of where he is from.

The mystery of the man dubbed "the baby-faced gunman" has weighed heavily on India's relations with Pakistan as the nuclear-armed neighbours dispute each other's accounts of his origin.

Police interrogators in Mumbai told The Times that they have "verified" that Azam Amir Kasab, who was captured after a shoot-out in a Mumbai railway station on Wednesday night, is from Faridkot, a small village in Pakistan's impoverished south Punjab region. They say that the nine dead gunmen are also Pakistani.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/asia/article5280084.ece

Mr. P
12-03-2008, 07:58 PM
They should just use a bit of water..works faster and it's cheaper.

red states rule
12-03-2008, 08:00 PM
They should just use a bit of water..works faster and it's cheaper.

Mr P, I could care less if they put some water down his nose or used a pair of jumper cables connected to a 120 Volt battery

After they get the info they want I also wouldn't care if they put a bullet into his brain either

Mr. P
12-03-2008, 08:06 PM
Mr P, I could care less if they put some water down his nose or used a pair of jumper cables connected to a 120 Volt battery

After they get the info they want I also wouldn't care if they put a bullet into his brain either

You may have misunderstood me..water WORKS best and it's faster and cheaper.

red states rule
12-03-2008, 08:10 PM
You may have misunderstood me..water WORKS best and it's faster and cheaper.

I know what you were saying Mr P. I am saying whatever works - do it

As far as I'm concerned terrorists have no rights period. India can do what they want with this piece of garbage

namvet
12-03-2008, 09:56 PM
I say bring torture to a new level here. get everything by all means. then murder the bastards !!!!!!!!!!!

red states rule
12-03-2008, 10:01 PM
I say bring torture to a new level here. get everything by all means. then murder the bastards !!!!!!!!!!!

Have an elephant just crush a terrorist in front of the others, then ask:
"Anyone want to answer the question?"

Yurt
12-03-2008, 10:10 PM

dude, WTF

namvet
12-03-2008, 10:28 PM
dude, WTF

its not human. Muslims are imitation human. bring torture to a new level here. get everything by all means. then murder the bastard !!!!!!!!!!! a taped head decapitation for all the world to see.

namvet
12-03-2008, 10:42 PM
Have an elephant just crush a terrorist in front of the others, then ask:
"Anyone want to answer the question?"

put it on tape

http://www.dctobc.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/98_guillotine_xxl.jpg

red states rule
12-04-2008, 06:59 AM
I hope they use all methods on the terrorists. Things like bread and water for meals, sleep deprivation, loud music, adjusting the temp in his cell, ect

Whatever it takes to get information that will save lives

manu1959
12-04-2008, 11:55 AM
these guys should be treated the same way they treated the civilians they tortured and murdered.....

namvet
12-04-2008, 11:59 AM
they best hurry up. the liberals and ACLU Nazi's are on the way !!!!

red states rule
12-04-2008, 05:04 PM
these guys should be treated the same way they treated the civilians they tortured and murdered.....

They do not deserve such mild treatment