PDA

View Full Version : Israelis Desecrate Mosques, Muslim Graves

moon
12-05-2008, 10:14 AM
Jewish settlers desecrated mosques with anti-Muslim graffiti insulting the Prophet Mohammed in Israeli-occupied West Bank villages, Palestinian officials and witnesses said on Tuesday, in an escalation of anti-Palestinian violence that left 13 wounded.

"Mohammed is a pig" and "Death to Arabs," written in Hebrew were spray-painted on the walls of a mosque in Al Sawyeh village in the northern West Bank, local councilor Mohammed Abdelrahim said.

http://www.palestinechronicle.com/news.php?id=12c26879c9684e080b2605a31ce16a8a&mode=details#12c26879c9684e080b2605a31ce16a8a

The time appears ripe for the removal of all illegal settlements from Palestine, giving the Zionists a shred of international dignity and Obama the opportunity to address the Israelis' dilemma with a law-abiding partner.
Hebron would be a good place to start. It represents the worst aspects of illegal squatting; an enclave of violent and offensive Zionists hell bent on disrupting the lives of the thousands of Palestinian residents who are forced, by the Israeli military, to suffer their presence in contrast to the demands of international law.
What we have witnessed so far indicates the lengths to which these criminals will go in order to maintain their illusion of rightousness. Zionists throwing acid into the faces of Israeli soldiers evidences the schism in Israeli society. More importantly it shows that the terms 'Zionist' and 'Israeli' are not synonymous, a point that the Palestinians and their supporters have been trying to make clear for decades. The heading of the linked article should be 'Zionists desecrate muslim graves'. Zionism is a political ideology, not a nationality.
Zionism is a violent and racist doctrine. That's how it was described by the United Nations in 1975 and that's how it remains today, despite its cloak of respectability provided by the billions of dollars of annual handouts from the American taxpayer. The route to ending scenes such as currently seen in Hebron is to cease to listen to the Washington Zionists , and their lobbyists, and to cut off funding. At the very least, funding should be reduced to levels which leave nothing spare for supporting illegal squats and arming the Israeli military to protect them. It's a stain upon America which needs to be scrubbed from day One of the new administration.

darin
12-05-2008, 10:39 AM
So what? Nevermind the obvious bias of the source...why wouldn't Muslims simply forgive those who inflicted the damage? Doesn't islam mean 'peace' or something? Frankly, after several thousand years of Jews defending their simply right to exist, against invading Muslim armies...this seems pretty tame.

moon
12-05-2008, 11:26 AM
Bias of the source ? The Palestinian Chronicle chronicles events in Palestine as the New York Times chronicles events in New York. You should be concerned with the truth of the reporting, not the location of the reporter.

Still, here's the same event observed through the Israeli press.

Tess, the photographer, bursts into tears as the events unfold around her. The tears do not stem from fear. It is shame, shame at the sight of these occurrences, the deeds of youths who call themselves Jews. Shame that we share the same religion.

. At 5:05 P.M., a little over an hour after the incident commenced, a unit belonging to the Yassam special police forces arrives to disperse the crowd of masked men. The family members refuse to calm down. Leaving the home, one can hear a settler yell at a police officer: "Nazis, shame on you." Indeed. Shame on you.

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1043795.html

Are you going to cry 'bias' because the reporter is located in Israel ?

It's ironic that the illegal settlers should identify the actions of the IOF with Nazism. For once, they are in accord with brutalized Palestinians.

Nukeman
12-05-2008, 11:40 AM
Bias of the source ? The Palestinian Chronicle chronicles events in Palestine as the New York Times chronicles events in New York. You should be concerned with the truth of the reporting, not the location of the reporter.

It's ironic that the illegal settlers should identify the actions of the IOF with Nazism. For once, they are in accord with brutalized Palestinians.
How exactly are they "illegal"settlers?? because the moved to a different area?? Where is the soveriegn nation of palistine actually located...

I will say I think Isreal is entitled to the land they have captured in conflicts with their neighboring Arab countries. You will note from the following post that isreal HAS returned property and has conceded on a number of occasions just to be shot at again and again...

http://www.hejleh.com/countries/palestine.html

History
For the earlier history of the region, see Palestine. In Nov. 1947 the United Nations divided Palestine, then under British mandate, into Jewish and Arab states. Six months later the British withdrew, and on May 14, 1948, the state of Israel was proclaimed. The neighboring Arab states of Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Egypt, and Iraq rejected both the partition of Palestine and the existence of the new nation. In the war that followed (1948–49), Israel emerged victorious and with its territory increased by one half. Arab opposition continued, however, and full-scale fighting broke out again in 1956 (the Sinai campaign), 1967 (the Six-Day War), and 1973 (the Yom Kippur War). Israel emerged from these conflicts with large tracts of its neighbors' territories.

In 1978 Israeli Prime Min. Menachem Begin and Egyptian Pres. Anwar al-Sadat signed the Camp David accords; a peace treaty between Egypt and Israel was signed (1979) in Washington, D.C., and Israel withdrew from the Sinai by 1982. Little progress was made, however, with respect to the Gaza Strip and West Bank, and in 1981 Israel annexed the Golan Heights (captured from Syria in 1967). Israel's fierce, intermittent fighting with the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) in Lebanon led to a devastating Israeli invasion in 1982. Israel withdrew in 1985 but maintained a 6–12 mi (10–20 km) security zone there just north of the border. Begin retired in 1983 and was succeeded by Yitzhak Shamir.

Indecisive elections in 1984 and 1988 resulted in an awkward coalition government, led by Labor party leader Shimon Peres (1984–86) and Shamir (1986–90). In June 1990, after the coalition collapsed, Shamir formed a right-wing government. In the late 1980s and early 1990s there were increasingly violent clashes between Palestinians and Israeli troops in the occupied territories.

Soviet Jews began emigrating to Israel in large numbers in 1990, strapping Israel's resources, and Iraq launched missiles at Israel during the Persian Gulf War. Israel began peace talks with Syria, Jordan, and the Palestinians in 1991. In 1992 the Labor party and its allies won the largest bloc of seats in parliament, and Yitzhak Rabin became prime minister.

In 1993 Israel signed an accord with the PLO that led to Palestinian self-rule in the Gaza Strip and Jericho in mid-1994; a 1995 accord called for the expansion of self-rule to all Arab cities and villages in the West Bank by 1996. A peace treaty with Jordan was signed in 1994. Rabin was assassinated by a right-wing Jewish extremist in 1995; Peres succeeded him as prime minister. Internal terrorist attacks by Muslim extremists in 1996 and 1997 postponed the peace process and, in elections held in 1996, Peres narrowly lost the prime ministership to the Likud candidate, Benjamin Netanyahu.

Under an accord signed in 1998, Israel agreed to withdraw from additional West Bank territory, while the Palestinian Authority pledged to take stronger measures to fight terrorism. In the May 1999 elections, Labor returned to power under Ehud Barak, a former army chief of staff, who formed a coalition government. In September, Barak and Yasir Arafat, the Palestinian leader, signed an agreement to finalize their borders and to determine the status of Jerusalem within a year. By Mar. 2000 Israel completed handing over additional West Bank territory; in May it withdrew from S Lebanon. Further peace talks deadlocked in July, and in the fall a new cycle of violence erupted in the West Bank, Gaza, and Israel itself following Ariel Sharon's visit to the Haram esh-Sherif (the Temple Mount to Jews) in Jerusalem.

In Feb. 2001 Sharon defeated Barak for the prime ministership. Sharon formed a broad national unity government and pursued a hard line with the Palestinians, leading to reoccupation of West Bank towns in 2002 in an attempt to end attacks against Israelis. Labor left the government in Oct. 2002, forcing Sharon to call for elections in Jan. 2003, which resulted in a victory for his Likud bloc and brought a four-party, mainly right-wing coalition to power.

In May, 2003, Sharon’s government accepted the internationally supported “road map for peace” with some limitations; the plan envisioned the establishment of a Palestinian state in three years. Talks resumed with Palestinian authorities, who also negotiated a three-month cease-fire with Palestinian militants, and Israel made some conciliatory moves in Gaza and the West Bank. Suicide bombings and Israeli revenge attacks resumed, however, in August, and in October Israel attacked Syria for the first time in 20 years, bombing what it termed a terrorist training camp in retaliation for suicide bombings.

Israel’s ongoing construction of a 400-mi (640-km) fence and wall security barrier in the West Bank, potentially enclosing some 15% of that territory, brought widespread international condemnation in late 2003, and a July, 2004, advisory opinion by the International Court of Justice (requested by Palestinians and the UN General Assembly) termed its construction illegal under international law because it was being constructed on Palestinian lands. Meanwhile, an Israeli court ruling (June) ordered the wall to be rerouted in certain areas because of the hardship it would cause Palestinians.

In March the killing of Hamas leader Sheikh Ahmed Yassin heightened tensions in the occupied territories, especially the Gaza Strip. Sharon’s plan to withdraw from the latter, while supported by most Israelis, was rejected in a nonbinding vote (May, 2004) by Likud party members. The plan then resulted in defections from his coalition, but Sharon vowed to complete the withdrawal, which was being undertaken for security reasons, by the end of 2005. In Oct., 2004, he secured parliamentary approval for the plan. The government also plans to abandon a few settlements in the West Bank while expanding others there. Sharon formed a new coalition that included the Labor party, which supported the Gaza withdrawal, in Jan., 2005. He subsequently agreed to a truce with Palestinian Authority president Mahmoud Abbas, and in Mar., 2005, Israeli forces began withdrawing from Jericho and other West Bank towns.

I see a recurring theme here, Isreal continues to TRY for peace and has returned land taken in battle and negotiated numours times only to have the "palistinians" respond with broken cesefires and terroristic attacks... Hmmmm who's at fault here???? I know what your going to say so don't even bother responding!!!

Hobbit
12-05-2008, 11:42 AM
Bias of the source ? The Palestinian Chronicle chronicles events in Palestine as the New York Times chronicles events in New York.

A) If you're looking to prove lack of bias, that's an outrageously bad example.

B) I've been browsing the articles on that site. It's about as unbiased as Al-Aqsa TV, which teaches young Arab kids that Jews are not people and that suicide bombing is the ultimate good.

moon
12-05-2008, 11:48 AM
I don't know what the obsession with 'bias' is. I've just said that people ought to be concerned with the truth. If you want to find a Gazan, or a New Yorker, who isn't biased towards his own locality then you'll be looking for a long time. Their common ground is the truth.
I've provided a report from a Palestinian perspective and from an Israeli perspective. Nobody else has provided anything except a sort of veiled complaint that anybody should dare mention the despicable behavior of the illegal squatters.

darin
12-05-2008, 11:48 AM

What about the REAL points I made? You can't defend against those, so you pick out the broadest point I made?

IF Islam were about 'peace' they should forgive - without question - ALL the time.

:)

moon
12-05-2008, 11:53 AM
Are you going to try to defend the 'broadest point' you made or skim over your own 'broadest point ' ? I asked if you were going to cry 'bias' because the reporter was located in Israel.

darin
12-05-2008, 11:58 AM
Are you going to try to defend the 'broadest point' you made or skim over your own 'broadest point ' ? I asked if you were going to cry 'bias' because the reporter was located in Israel.

I made several more-important points. You finding conflict in those? Or...only the fact ANYTHING with "Palestinian" or "Palestine" and talking as if those who reside therein are somehow a 'nation' is pure crap. Palestinian? You REALLY mean "Arab squatters who are 'tolerated' - who, as a vocal group, tend to call for the execution of ANYTHING non-muslim."

So - what about the other points? Where are the Islamic leaders calling for forgiveness of the act supposedly carried out by non-believers. I mean, wouldn't a peaceful loving faith EXPECT non-believers to not-hold things sacred? Are muslims in fact worshiping MAN-MADE objects? Isn't that forbidden in Islam?

moon
12-05-2008, 12:03 PM
I made several more-important points.

Let's deal with your claims of 'bias' first then. Are you claiming that the Israeli report is biased or are you advocating that only Palestinian reports are biased ?

darin
12-05-2008, 12:05 PM
I doubt EVERY REPORT that comes from EVERY source associated with or advocating for "Palestine".

Now - what is Islam - a faith of Peace and Forgiveness, or a faith of Murder and Revenge?

moon
12-05-2008, 12:08 PM
I doubt EVERY REPORT that comes from EVERY source associated with or advocating for "Palestine".

The article in question is advocating civility from squatters and it is an Israeli article. Do you think it biased or not ?
It appears to be a pro-Israel article which is simultaneously anti-Zionist. Which aspect of it are you supporting ?

darin
12-05-2008, 12:16 PM
Now - what is Islam - a faith of Peace and Forgiveness, or a faith of Murder and Revenge?

moon
12-05-2008, 12:36 PM
Try asking in the Religions forum. You'll get a bite there, no doubt.

U.S. citizens and staff workers at its embassy in Tel Aviv received an advisory on Friday to avoid traveling to Jerusalem in the wake of Thursday's evacuation of a Jewish squatters from a disputed house in the West Bank town of Hebron.

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1043975.html

Perhaps one positive outcome of this squatter violence will be the abandonment of plans to move the US embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, contrary to international law. It provides a good side-step for Obama and a face-saver for Hilary.

PostmodernProphet
12-05-2008, 02:15 PM
Bias of the source ? The Palestinian Chronicle chronicles events in Palestine as the New York Times chronicles events in New York.

actually, the NYT is not a good choice if you are attempting to claim a lack of bias in the news.....

moon
12-05-2008, 02:16 PM
How so ?

-Cp
12-05-2008, 02:27 PM
The time appears ripe for the removal of all illegal settlements from Palestine, giving the Zionists a shred of international dignity and Obama the opportunity to address the Israelis' dilemma with a law-abiding partner.
Hebron would be a good place to start. It represents the worst aspects of illegal squatting; an enclave of violent and offensive Zionists hell bent on disrupting the lives of the thousands of Palestinian residents who are forced, by the Israeli military, to suffer their presence in contrast to the demands of international law.
What we have witnessed so far indicates the lengths to which these criminals will go in order to maintain their illusion of rightousness. Zionists throwing acid into the faces of Israeli soldiers evidences the schism in Israeli society. More importantly it shows that the terms 'Zionist' and 'Israeli' are not synonymous, a point that the Palestinians and their supporters have been trying to make clear for decades. The heading of the linked article should be 'Zionists desecrate muslim graves'. Zionism is a political ideology, not a nationality.
Zionism is a violent and racist doctrine. That's how it was described by the United Nations in 1975 and that's how it remains today, despite its cloak of respectability provided by the billions of dollars of annual handouts from the American taxpayer. The route to ending scenes such as currently seen in Hebron is to cease to listen to the Washington Zionists , and their lobbyists, and to cut off funding. At the very least, funding should be reduced to levels which leave nothing spare for supporting illegal squats and arming the Israeli military to protect them. It's a stain upon America which needs to be scrubbed from day One of the new administration.

Good for them!! Go ISRAEL!!

moon
12-05-2008, 02:30 PM
Good for them!! Go ISRAEL!!

The articles describe two 'Israels'. People who cheer for both boxers generally get led quietly away.

Yurt
12-05-2008, 02:31 PM
i wonder at your obvious silence to what is happening to christians in muslim countries, to their churches, to how jews are killed and persecuted...

are you muslim?

moon
12-05-2008, 02:36 PM
I haven't mentioned the rape and pillage of Tibet, but I'm not Chinese.

The war in Palestine is almost entirely territorial. Religion isn't a serious contender for a catalyst . Muslims and jews lived together for generations before Western imperialism and Zionism found sectarian war to their territorial advantage.

Little-Acorn
12-05-2008, 02:53 PM
Let's deal with your claims of 'bias' first then. Are you claiming that the Israeli report is biased or are you advocating that only Palestinian reports are biased ?

Look, let me make this short for you.

People searching for excuses to annihilate Israel and drive the Jews into the sea, will find no audience here.

Go play on a freeway.

Hope that helps you understand. :upyours:

moon
12-05-2008, 02:55 PM
Hey, I'm sorry that you couldn't make Oak-Tree. Not my fault though.

Abbey Marie
12-05-2008, 03:29 PM

By that statement, you show no real knowledge of the NYT. It is a national newspaper. How are we then to believe your other claims?

moon
12-05-2008, 03:43 PM
If you want to claim that the New York Times doesn't chronicle events in New York then it's your own claims that are dubious, not mine.

Yurt
12-05-2008, 03:46 PM
I haven't mentioned the rape and pillage of Tibet, but I'm not Chinese.

The war in Palestine is almost entirely territorial. Religion isn't a serious contender for a catalyst . Muslims and jews lived together for generations before Western imperialism and Zionism found sectarian war to their territorial advantage.

are you "palestinian"?

moon
12-05-2008, 03:49 PM
When the mood takes me. Are you Mongolian ?

Yurt
12-05-2008, 03:52 PM
When the mood takes me. Are you Mongolian ?

you said you are not chinese, so you don't complain about tibet...if you aren't palestinian, then by YOUR logic you should not worry what happens over there

moon
12-05-2008, 03:58 PM
Let's just say that your own, stated, concern for maltreated minorities is infectious. How are the Mongolian christians doin ?

Abbey Marie
12-05-2008, 04:02 PM
If you want to claim that the New York Times doesn't chronicle events in New York then it's your own claims that are dubious, not mine.

Yes, the NYT "chronicles" events in NY. But that is far from it's primary coverage, so your statements about it, both previous and current, sound ignorant.

Isn't it interesting that our one-issue members are almost always here to bad-mouth Israel?

http://www.darleenclick.com/weblog/archives/flag_Israel.jpg

moon
12-05-2008, 04:13 PM
Abbey;

Yes, the NYT "chronicles" events in NY. But that is far from it's primary coverage, so your statements about it, both previous and current, sound ignorant.

It might sound 'ignorant' to you, but that would be because you aren't looking beyond the reason for mentioning the NYT at all; as a mirror for 'bias'.

Abbey;

Isn't it interesting that our one-issue members are almost always here to bad-mouth Israel?

I haven't met any one-issue members. However, it is interesting that so many staff and members are evidently anti-Palestinian.

http://www.debianhelp.org/files/images/the.israeli.flag.by.Shimon.Tzabar.thumbnail.jpg

Yurt
12-05-2008, 04:13 PM
Let's just say that your own, stated, concern for maltreated minorities is infectious. How are the Mongolian christians doin ?

say what?

moon
12-05-2008, 04:23 PM
Abbey's 'flag' reminded me of a much-loved Israeli artist, Shimon Tzabar.
An example of his work.

moon
12-05-2008, 04:57 PM
About 30 Jewish settlers were injured, mostly due to smoke inhalation, while three policemen were injured by settlers, who threw rocks, food and chemicals at them.

The settlers, some armed, set fire to Palestinian cars and property near the building.

Eight Palestinians were hurt, including three of them from bullet wounds.

Al Jazeera's correspondent spoke to one of the victims, Hosni Swaifan.

"Once settler came into our house. He took a gun and shot me and he shot my dad, and then thousands came down in front of the army. Then there were clashes between the army, police and settlers. They started burning the houses, it lasted four hours" he said.

One of the shootings was filmed by a volunteer for a rights group.

http://english.aljazeera.net/news/middleeast/2008/12/200812510514269947.html

Israeli civil rights groups have issued Palestinians with video cameras with which to record squatter violences and other illegal acts.

Mahmoud Abbas, the Palestinian president, has called on Israel to evict all 650 settlers who live in fortified enclaves in the heart of Hebron, home to some 180,000 Palestinians, an aide said.

Israelis should act now, whilst sanity has momentum.

http://www.sighost.com/user/squaremoon/tank_of_david.jpg

Kathianne
12-05-2008, 05:10 PM
are you "palestinian"?

Who knows? My guess is a proxy for Palestinians or perhaps Egyptian?

manu1959
12-05-2008, 06:06 PM
can you show me a map with palestine on it......as far as i know the nation does not exist therefore it is not possible to illegally squat on something that does not exist.....

actsnoblemartin
12-05-2008, 08:45 PM
do you believe israelies have a right to a homeland in israel?

do they have the right to prevent attacks within israel

and respond in kind, when attacks are carried out in israel

i'd like to know where youre coming from.

moon
12-06-2008, 08:34 AM
actsnoblemartin;

do you believe israelies have a right to a homeland in israel?

do they have the right to prevent attacks within israel

and respond in kind, when attacks are carried out in israel

i'd like to know where youre coming from.

Well, here's a post that isn't enquiring after my gender or nationality. There's no point in post after post adding question after question though, and the initial question has been dodged. I asked if the poster who damned the Palestine Chronicle as 'biased' also damned the Israeli press as 'biased' when both castigate the squatters as violent brutes. Let's end the hypocrisy fest by getting an answer to that.

Nukeman
12-06-2008, 08:40 AM
actsnoblemartin;

Well, here's a post that isn't enquiring after my gender or nationality. There's no point in post after post adding question after question though, and the initial question has been dodged. I asked if the poster who damned the Palestine Chronicle as 'biased' also damned the Israeli press as 'biased' when both castigate the squatters as violent brutes. Let's end the hypocrisy fest by getting an answer to that.
You aren't interested in actually debating anyone. YOU want to espouse your view and that is it. When someone ask you a question YOU refuse to answer it so WHY should any of us answer YOUR question....?????

Nukeman
12-06-2008, 08:40 AM
can you show me a map with palestine on it......as far as i know the nation does not exist therefore it is not possible to illegally squat on something that does not exist.....
brought that up earlier in the thread Manu and he still hasn't answered a SINGLE question put to him!!!!!!

I don't understand how the "palistinians" have a stronger claim to the land than the Isrealies...

moon
12-06-2008, 08:49 AM
WHY should any of us answer YOUR question....?????

My question was asked first, it's as simple as that. Why don't you go and cause your fuss over the lack of response to it ?

Questions should be answered in sequence, and that's the way it's going to be. Those that demand an answer to questions start with unanswered question #1 or wear the hypocrisy hat.

Nukeman
12-06-2008, 08:56 AM
My question was asked first, it's as simple as that. Why don't you go and cause your fuss over the lack of response to it ?What WAS your question in the opening post? I must have missed it with all the Isreali bashing!!!!!

moon
12-06-2008, 09:04 AM
Post #3;

The poster claims that the report from the Palestine Chronicle is 'biased' yet refuses to say whether an article from the Israeli press is also 'biased' when it paints the same, if not worse, picture of the behavior of the Zionist squatters.

Read post #37. It's a simple enough question, so apply your demands to it.

I must have missed it with all the Isreali bashing!!!!!

Zionists are the target, nationalist Zionists to be more exact, not Israelis. The opening post makes that quite clear and anybody refusing to note that is in danger of being stamped willfully ignorant.

Nukeman
12-06-2008, 09:08 AM
A) If you're looking to prove lack of bias, that's an outrageously bad example.

B) I've been browsing the articles on that site. It's about as unbiased as Al-Aqsa TV, which teaches young Arab kids that Jews are not people and that suicide bombing is the ultimate good.

Post #3;

The poster claims that the report from the Palestine Chronicle is 'biased' yet refuses to say whether an article from the Israeli press is also 'biased' when it paints the same, if not worse, picture of the behavior of the Zionist squatters.

It's a simple enough question, so apply your demands to it.
Both of these poster ANSWERED your question now could you be so kind as to answer the questions posed to you????

It really is quite simple YOU have been answered in this thread yet you have NOT answered a single question why is that, is it because you have NO answer.

Nukeman
12-06-2008, 09:12 AM
Zionists are the target, nationalist Zionists to be more exact, not Israelis. The opening post makes that quite clear and anybody refusing to note that is in danger of being stamped willfully ignorant.So let me get this straight, whenever hezbolah and the PLO launch missles and bomb at the Isrealies they ONLY target the zionist??? How do YOU differentiat between the two during a conflict? How do you differentiat between the two when sending bombs, missles, and morter fire??

What gives the "zionist" less claim to the area than the "palistinians"??

moon
12-06-2008, 09:15 AM
Look again. The Israeli article isn't ' associated with or advocating for "Palestine".' so the question isn't answered. Again then, does the poster consider the Israeli press 'biased' against the illegal squatters or not ? Wriggle time is over, Nukeman, as you've just spent your last get-out-of-jail card. The hypocrisy hat beckons unless you demand an answer to the question. Your claim that it has been answered is mistaken.

Nukeman
12-06-2008, 09:21 AM
Look again. The Israeli article isn't ' associated with or advocating for "Palestine".' so the question isn't answered. Again then, does the poster consider the Israeli press 'biased' against the illegal squatters or not ? Wriggle time is over, Nukeman, as you've just spent your last get-out-of-jail card. The hypocrisy hat beckons unless you demand an answer to the question. Your claim that it has been answered is mistaken.

I consider the Isreali writer to be biased! she was crying for Christ sake at some desecration. I for one would NEVER defile someone elses religious site but I also would not be so engrossed in what I was seeing to be sooo emotional. If the reporter was unbiased they would have reported what they saw WITHOUT the embelishment of their supposed emotional outburst. but hey your read it the way you want and I will interpret it the way I want. Question answered now answer MY QUESTIONS

Noir
12-06-2008, 09:36 AM
What about the REAL points I made? You can't defend against those, so you pick out the broadest point I made?

IF Islam were about 'peace' they should forgive - without question - ALL the time.

:)

I haven't had the time to read this whole topic, and so do not know if this post has been challenged, but c'mon dmp, saying that Muslims shouldn't care because they are a religion of peace must forgive and not care.

Would you say that christainity is a religion of peace? In which case if Muslims did this to christain graves would you expect christains to forgive without being insulted or angered?

As for the story, a don't know if it happened and prob never will know, but if it did then those who took part should be ashamed.

moon
12-06-2008, 10:13 AM
Nukeman;

Question answered now answer MY QUESTIONS

No, you're not dmp, you didn't introduce the brickbat of 'bias' and your response instead won't do. So get the question answered or cease complaining about unanswered questions. One rule for all.

Meanwhile , events move on;

IDF soldier assaults Haaretz photographer in Hebron

An Israeli photographer on assignment for Haaretz was assaulted by an Israel Defense Forces soldier in Hebron on Saturday.

When the three journalists exited the home, they spotted three IDF soldiers in the street. As Scheflan began taking pictures of the soldiers, they began to approach her. One of the soldiers tried to swipe her camera before attempting to grab the camera of the other photojournalist at the scene.

Scheflan then remarked something to the soldier, who responded by delivering a fisted blow to her face. The soldier then used the butt of his rifle to strike Scheflan in the head.

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1044039.html

This takes us back to post #1. 'Israeli' and 'Zionist' are not synonymous. There is a schism in Israeli society which is dragging it towards apartheid and fascism by the week. Taking photographs is not illegal. The squats are. So is assaulting civilians with rifle butts, Israeli civilians or Palestinian civilians. As is Sharon's stockade and the long list of collective punishments meted out to the Palestinians.

crin63
12-06-2008, 11:31 AM
There are Arabs and Jews in Israel. So using the term Israeli is a very broad term.

There was no such thing as a Palestinian a 100 years ago. They called themselves Arabs. The entire area was a wasteland until the Jews started returning to Israel, purchased the land from the Arabs and started working the land. The Jews hired all 100 of the Arabs in the area at the time and started hiring workers from neighboring countries which were also Arabs. That's the only reason there are even Arabs in Israel. So for the Arabs (Palestinians) to claim some kind of right to anything other than wages earned (if they work) is completely absurd.

moon
12-06-2008, 11:49 AM
There was no such thing as a Palestinian a 100 years ago. They called themselves Arabs. The entire area was a wasteland until the Jews started returning to Israel, purchased the land from the Arabs and started working the land. The Jews hired all 100 of the Arabs in the area at the time and started hiring workers from neighboring countries which were also Arabs. That's the only reason there are even Arabs in Israel. So for the Arabs (Palestinians) to claim some kind of right to anything other than wages earned (if they work) is completely absurd.

A chronic attempt at distortion of history. It only remains to discover whether your distortion is deliberate or whether you are an innocent party and somebody else has fed you this guff. Perhaps you could provide a link ?

There are Arabs and Jews in Israel. So using the term Israeli is a very broad term.

20% of Israeli 'nationals' are Arab and that demographic is rapidly shifting towards a greater Arab population.

A barrage of Qassam rockets and mortar shells was fired on Saturday from the Gaza Strip into southern Israel, striking targets as far north as Ashkelon.

The Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades, Fatah's military wing, claimed responsibility for launching two Qassam rockets at Israel, Army Radio reported on Saturday morning. The group said the shooting was in response to Jewish settler violence against Palestinians in the West Bank.

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1044028.html

It couldn't be plainer that the squatters are at the heart of the problem. They should be withdrawn immediately. The squatter policy is history.

moon
12-06-2008, 12:16 PM
Jewish settlers torched a rooftop enclosure of a Palestinian man's home in the West Bank city of Hebron on Saturday, a Palestinian police spokesman said.

The alleged incident occurred amidst high tensions in the area. Israel placed military and police forces on alert Friday to head off settler violence after the evacuation of a disputed West Bank building brought hostilities between the government and extremist settlers to a peak.

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1043992.html

Zionist extremism=resistance rockets.

Nukeman
12-06-2008, 12:46 PM
Nukeman;

No, you're not dmp, you didn't introduce the brickbat of 'bias' and your response instead won't do. So get the question answered or cease complaining about unanswered questions. One rule for all.

Uhh DMP did say he felt they were all biased or did you miss that part. So if this has nothing to do with MY answering YOUR question than by all mean answer my damn questions... Or shut the hell up about the whole thing....

Here jsut for you AGAIN

Originally Posted by dmp

Nukeman
12-06-2008, 12:51 PM
Zionist extremism=resistance rockets.
So the "poor" "palistinians" are now resistance fighters yet the Israeli's are occupiers????? HMMMMM No your not biased at all......

YOUR beloved resistance fighters have NO honor in their indiscriminate killing of civilians especially woman and children. They sure are tough hiding in civilian neighborhoods next to schools and homes... If they want to fight then let them but they really need to grow a set and quit using woman and children as shields.....

moon
12-06-2008, 02:15 PM
Nukeman;

Uhh DMP did say he felt they were all biased or did you miss that part. So if this has nothing to do with MY answering YOUR question than by all mean answer my damn questions... Or shut the hell up about the whole thing....

Here jsut for you AGAIN

Quote:Originally Posted by dmp

I don't mind re-running it until you get it right. The Israeli article doesn't 'advocate' anything for Palestine. It slams the Zionist squatters, just like the Palestine Chronicle article. dmp was quick to call the Palestinian article 'biased' but hasn't yet answered when asked if he also thought that the Israeli article was also 'biased' , as it also slated the Zionist squatters.
The response that 'anything is biased which advocates Palestine' is clearly irrelevant to the question. Reporting on the extremist excesses of Zionist squatters doesn't equate to advocating anything Palestinian, ergo, there is no 'association'. So the question remains unanswered.
Let me know which areas of that are still unclear, if any.

So the "poor" "palistinians" are now resistance fighters yet the Israeli's are occupiers????? HMMMMM No your not biased at all......

Your attempt at sarcasm has no foundation. Nowhere have I claimed impartiality with regard to the Palestinian war.
In addition, it's a matter of general knowledge that the Palestinians are resisting the Zionist occupation. That's why Palestine is referred to in international law as the Occupied Palestinian Territories or OPT. When the United Nations passes a Resolution condemning the Occupation and demanding that the Zionists withdraw back to the pre-1967 war borders, such as Resolution 242, in conjunction with Resolution 194, then it is the Zionist occupation of Palestine to which they are referring.
Of course, anybody is free, under the 1st Amendment, to declare that there is no United Nations, no International Law, no Palestine, no occupation of Palestine and, for all any sane person cares, no Tooth Fairy either. Who knows, perhaps the food on the ward is good ?

Yurt
12-06-2008, 02:29 PM

still running...

moon
12-06-2008, 02:29 PM
First things first.

Meanwhile;

Two Kiryat Arba residents, suspected of shooting at Palestinians following the forced eviction of settlers from the "House of Contention" in Hebron on Thursday, turned themselves in to the authorities on Saturday.

The two have been transferred to the custody of the Hebron District police for questioning after they were seen apparently shooting at Palestinians at close range in a film shot by the Isareli human rights group B'Tselem.

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1044061.html

The issuing of video cameras by the Israeli B'Tselem group is proving better at catching violent Zionist criminals than all the combined forces of the IOF. I'll be interested to see what punishments are meted out.
People shouldn't fail to note the recent IOF beating given to an Israeli girl for the 'crime' of taking photographs. It is clearly getting under the Zionists' skins.
The whole world is watching.

crin63
12-06-2008, 05:38 PM
Perhaps you could provide a link ?

No link. I read about it 10 years ago in a book from the 50's I believe. The book sighted specifics from the 1900's.

5stringJeff
12-06-2008, 05:39 PM
Out of curiousity, moon, do you believe the Palestinians were justified in launching the Infatada?

Little-Acorn
12-06-2008, 06:11 PM
(everything against Israel, nothing against "Palestinians" blah blah blah)

Well, moon, have you gotten it through your skull yet that you won't find any audience for your agenda of annihiliating Israel and driving the Jews into the sea?

Yurt
12-06-2008, 08:47 PM
First things first.

Meanwhile;

The issuing of video cameras by the Israeli B'Tselem group is proving better at catching violent Zionist criminals than all the combined forces of the IOF. I'll be interested to see what punishments are meted out.
People shouldn't fail to note the recent IOF beating given to an Israeli girl for the 'crime' of taking photographs. It is clearly getting under the Zionists' skins.

you obviously are reading this thread and purposefully ignoring certain posts....i don't wonder why, i know, but maybe others wonder...what is your reason for ignoring this:

Originally Posted by manu1959

Said1
12-06-2008, 11:05 PM
OMG. This thread is quite possibly the worst one ever. :cheers2:

moon
12-08-2008, 04:03 AM
crin63;

Quote:Originally Posted by moon
Perhaps you could provide a link ?

No link. I read about it 10 years ago in a book from the 50's I believe. The book sighted specifics from the 1900's.

Fine. Better to admit no supporting material at all than introduce far right Zionist hate-material from some Kach site. I'll get back to your 'claim' later and demonstrate why it's false, with the aid of some accepted authoritative history. You'll appreciate that the thread is currently suffering the usual blocking attempts by way of repetitious silliness.

5string Jeff

Out of curiousity, moon, do you believe the Palestinians were justified in launching the Infatada?

I'd be pleased to discuss my personal views, jeff, once there's some substantial input concerning the actual topic of the thread and we've put the 'bias' brickbat into touch. There's no real point in attempting any adult conversation over a background of willful ignorance on the part of propaganda victims.

Little-Acorn;

Well, moon, have you gotten it through your skull yet that you won't find any audience for your agenda of annihiliating Israel and driving the Jews into the sea?

You'd earn some genuine respect if you refrained from inventing an agenda for me and quit adding juvenile messages to my profile. Getting your Oak-Tree badge might be more attainable.

Yurt;

you obviously are reading this thread and purposefully ignoring certain posts....i don't wonder why, i know, but maybe others wonder...what is your reason for ignoring this:
On the contrary, I'm paying attention to the entire thread from its inception. When we've dealt with the suggestion of 'bias' of sources we'll be able to make judgments on the quality of the material offered to support arguments. Once it's established that certain aspects of the Israeli press are acceptable sources I'll be glad to address anything which relates to the topic, including the provision of material which irrefutably concludes the existance of both Palestine and Israel, very basic concepts which some people here refuse to grasp.

said1;

OMG. This thread is quite possibly the worst one ever.

Are you addressing me or appealing to some sort of established forum 'gang' for support ? I tell you what, I'll just ignore anything else you say which doesn't pertain to the thread topic. Feel free to trumpet ad hominem and veiled appeals for censorship unhindered. Get this straight though; I won't be breaking any site rules by responding to baits. If you want to shut me up you can try winning a debate.

moon
12-08-2008, 04:15 AM
The Israel Defense Forces will hold a disciplinary hearing for the soldier who allegedly assaulted a photographer Saturday in Hebron.

An army investigation into the incident found the soldier violated orders in striking Tess Scheflan, who was on assignment for Haaretz. The soldier allegedly punched her in the face and hit her with his rifle butt while she was on the ground.

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1044394.html

A 'disciplinary hearing' doesn't equate to justice being seen to be done. Why no arrest, one might question.

Recent confrontations between hard-line West Bank settlers and Palestinians, surrounding the evacuation of Hebron's so-called House of Contention, are likely to entangle Israel in a religious confrontation with Muslim communities the world over, a senior security source told Haaretz this weekend.

The violence included the desecration of Muslim cemeteries in Hebron and anti-Muslim graffiti on mosque walls in the city, as well as around Qalqilya and Ramallah.

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1044395.html

Clearly, it doesn't require a 'senior security source' to tell anybody that the squatters have blown it as far as any further acceptance of the legitimacy of Israel is concerned.

Said1
12-08-2008, 08:49 AM
said1;

Are you addressing me or appealing to some sort of established forum 'gang' for support ? I tell you what, I'll just ignore anything else you say which doesn't pertain to the thread topic. Feel free to trumpet ad hominem and veiled appeals for censorship unhindered. Get this straight though; I won't be breaking any site rules by responding to baits. If you want to shut me up you can try winning a debate.

Veiled appeal for censorship.....bwahahahaha. :laugh2:

I've seen your posts and this thread was exceptionally bad. I really liked your response to Jeff. Very adult. Instead of ignoring the 'gang' you opt to act in a 'if everyone doesn't play the way I want, I won't play with anyone' manner, just like a child. Very admirable. Like i said, worst thread ever and it is because of your participation in it, mostly. :laugh2:

moon
12-08-2008, 09:25 AM
I refer you to my earlier post;

I tell you what, I'll just ignore anything else you say which doesn't pertain to the thread topic. Feel free to trumpet ad hominem and veiled appeals for censorship unhindered. Get this straight though; I won't be breaking any site rules by responding to baits. If you want to shut me up you can try winning a debate.

actsnoblemartin
12-08-2008, 12:53 PM
what is your goal here, (besides pissing people off :lol:)

if you truly wanted to discuss israeli politics, you might as well kick over a bee hive, because that's what your doing, with your aggressive attitude of.

im right, and everyone else is wrong.

trying be a little more humble and maybe someone will actually be WILLING to listen to you

no one likes being talked down to or lectured

First things first.

Meanwhile;

Yurt
12-08-2008, 01:44 PM
crin63;

Fine. Better to admit no supporting material at all than introduce far right Zionist hate-material from some Kach site. I'll get back to your 'claim' later and demonstrate why it's false, with the aid of some accepted authoritative history. You'll appreciate that the thread is currently suffering the usual blocking attempts by way of repetitious silliness.

5string Jeff

I'd be pleased to discuss my personal views, jeff, once there's some substantial input concerning the actual topic of the thread and we've put the 'bias' brickbat into touch. There's no real point in attempting any adult conversation over a background of willful ignorance on the part of propaganda victims.

Little-Acorn;

You'd earn some genuine respect if you refrained from inventing an agenda for me and quit adding juvenile messages to my profile. Getting your Oak-Tree badge might be more attainable.

Yurt;

On the contrary, I'm paying attention to the entire thread from its inception. When we've dealt with the suggestion of 'bias' of sources we'll be able to make judgments on the quality of the material offered to support arguments. Once it's established that certain aspects of the Israeli press are acceptable sources I'll be glad to address anything which relates to the topic, including the provision of material which irrefutably concludes the existance of both Palestine and Israel, very basic concepts which some people here refuse to grasp.
said1;

and yet you fail to offer just one link to support your beliefs. it took at least 4 attempts to get you to address the issue and when you finally do, you offer nothing...where is this solid proof?

Little-Acorn
12-08-2008, 05:19 PM
what is your goal here, (besides pissing people off :lol:)

His goal (and the goal of most other of these people who come on line to post stories about supposed israeli "outrages", while carefully avoiding discussing the far worse things his so-called "Palestinian" buddies did to provoke them) is to convince as many people as he can, that the Israelis are the bad guys and the people who keep bombing them are somehow "victims".

That way, he hopes that if/when some Middle East country finally succeeds in invading Israel and slaughtering every last Jewish man, woman, and child in it, they won't be punished by the rest of the world for doing so.

That's why I keep telling him he's not fooling anyone, and to save his breath for some more gullible bunch. But apparently he's better at giving other people "advice", than listening to any himself.

moon
12-09-2008, 03:36 AM
moon;

Yurt;
and yet you fail to offer just one link to support your beliefs. it took at least 4 attempts to get you to address the issue and when you finally do, you offer nothing...where is this solid proof?

It's becoming evident that the original poster of the 'bias' comment is unable to justify the claim when the Israeli press agrees with the Palestine Chronicle. In reality, both are correct. The squatters are , essentially, a movement of criminal intent which reflects the character of Zionism. That they bring shame upon the rest of Israel is patently obvious and attempting to attach any stigma of 'bias' to any media which publicizes their criminal actions verges on collaboration with those actions. That's the point I've made and it was a worthwhile one. There are many members here who support ignoring international law and the breaking of the Geneva Conventions. Simultaneously they decry resistance to that lawbreaking. That, in no undue terms, is rank hypocrisy. Look around and see what such hypocrisy has done to America's standing.

moon
12-09-2008, 05:26 AM
actsnoblemartin;

what is your goal here, (besides pissing people off )

What's yours, apart from making rude assumptions ?

My first intention is to thwart Zionist propaganda with facts. As it's successful Zionist propaganda which fuels American acceptance of Zionist brutality, apartheid, theft and murder then countering Zionist propaganda is necessary for the success of peace and justice in Palestine. The documented evidence of Zionist brutality, apartheid ( 'hafrada' in Israel) , theft and murder is impossible to deny. One might try to ignore it, but then one would be excluding oneself from any debate.

Psychoblues
12-09-2008, 05:34 AM
Dale Carnegie offers a course on "How To Win Friends And Influence People", moonie.

actsnoblemartin;

What's yours, apart from making rude assumptions ?

I failed the course but I at least gave it a shot, know what I mean?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!???!?!?

:beer::cheers2::beer:

moon
12-09-2008, 05:45 AM
And who are you, actsnoblemartin's alter ego ?

Psychoblues
12-09-2008, 05:49 AM
You're so cute when you're pissed, moonie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And who are you, actsnoblemartin's alter ego ?

Think about it.

Psychoblues

moon
12-09-2008, 05:58 AM
Psychoblues;

Think about it.
Currently, you're just another of the long line of content-free disseminators that I've encountered so far. I don't believe I'll invest any further thought in it until you offer something productive.

moon;

As it's successful Zionist propaganda which fuels American acceptance of Zionist brutality, apartheid, theft and murder then countering Zionist propaganda is necessary for the success of peace and justice in Palestine. The documented evidence of Zionist brutality, apartheid ( 'hafrada' in Israel) , theft and murder is impossible to deny. One might try to ignore it, but then one would be excluding oneself from any debate.

Psychoblues
12-09-2008, 06:03 AM
Think about that course I advised for you, moonie. You're not doing too well so far as I can see even though I might agree with some of what you have to say.

Psychoblues

red states rule
12-09-2008, 06:05 AM
Psychoblues;

Currently, you're just another of the long line of content-free disseminators that I've encountered so far. I don't believe I'll invest any further thought in it until you offer something productive.

moon;

You telling someone how to behave is like Al Gore telling somepne how to conserve energy :laugh2:

Psychoblues
12-09-2008, 06:22 AM
Actually, rsr, Al Gore does pretty well in that regard.

You telling someone how to behave is like Al Gore telling somepne how to conserve energy :laugh2:

Are you placing the likes of moonie in that same vein?!?!??!??!?!?!?!?!??!

Psychoblues

red states rule
12-09-2008, 06:25 AM
Actually, rsr, Al Gore does pretty well in that regard.

Are you placing the likes of moonie in that same vein?!?!??!??!?!?!?!?!??!

Psychoblues

Yea, he lectures the world on saving energy as he files around the world on his prvate jet - then goes back to his energy sucking home that consumes 20 times the normal amount of electricity

Like Al, you tell others how to behave while exempting yourself from your own rules

Psychoblues
12-09-2008, 06:39 AM
His life is much more involved and his presence is much more appreciated all over the world than either of us, rsr.

Yea, he lectures the world on saving energy as he files around the world on his prvate jet - then goes back to his energy sucking home that consumes 20 times the normal amount of electricity

Like Al, you tell others how to behave while exempting yourself from your own rules

The power consumption in the busy place he calls home has been discussed and explained many times, idiot, but you continue to refer to it simply as a "home".

Your delusions of grandeur are overwhelming your common sense, dumbo.

Psychoblues

red states rule
12-09-2008, 06:43 AM
His life is much more involved and his presence is much more appreciated all over the world than either of us, rsr.

The power consumption in the busy place he calls home has been discussed and explained many times, idiot, but you continue to refer to it simply as a "home".

Your delusions of grandeur are overwhelming your common sense, dumbo.

Psychoblues

Oh really????

Al Gore’s Personal Energy Use Is His Own “Inconvenient Truth”
Gore’s home uses more than 20 times the national average

Last night, Al Gore’s global-warming documentary, An Inconvenient Truth, collected an Oscar for best documentary feature, but the Tennessee Center for Policy Research has found that Gore deserves a gold statue for hypocrisy.

Gore’s mansion, located in the posh Belle Meade area of Nashville, consumes more electricity every month than the average American household uses in an entire year, according to the Nashville Electric Service (NES).

In his documentary, the former Vice President calls on Americans to conserve energy by reducing electricity consumption at home.

The average household in America consumes 10,656 kilowatt-hours (kWh) per year, according to the Department of Energy. In 2006, Gore devoured nearly 221,000 kWh—more than 20 times the national average.

Last August alone, Gore burned through 22,619 kWh—guzzling more than twice the electricity in one month than an average American family uses in an entire year. As a result of his energy consumption, Gore’s average monthly electric bill topped $1,359.

Since the release of An Inconvenient Truth, Gore’s energy consumption has increased from an average of 16,200 kWh per month in 2005, to 18,400 kWh per month in 2006.

Gore’s extravagant energy use does not stop at his electric bill. Natural gas bills for Gore’s mansion and guest house averaged $1,080 per month last year.

“As the spokesman of choice for the global warming movement, Al Gore has to be willing to walk the walk, not just talk the talk, when it comes to home energy use,” said Tennessee Center for Policy Research President Drew Johnson.

In total, Gore paid nearly $30,000 in combined electricity and natural gas bills for his Nashville estate in 2006.

http://www.tennesseepolicy.org/main/article.php?article_id=367

and his private jets PB? What is the spin on that one? :laugh2:

moon
12-09-2008, 06:46 AM
Anything except address Zionist squatter insanity, violence, hafrada and theft, eh chappies ? How long has this general astigmatism been left undiagnosed ?

red states rule
12-09-2008, 06:50 AM
Anything except address Zionist squatter insanity, violence, hafrada and theft, eh chappies ? How long has this general astigmatism been left undiagnosed ?

You would have felt right at home in 1930 Germany

moon
12-09-2008, 06:55 AM
red states rule;

You would have felt right at home in 1930 Germany

A preposterous , and characteristic, assumption.

Olmert: Likud has turned from party of peace to extreme rightists

By Haaretz Service

Tzahi Hanegbi, a senior legislator and campaign strategist for Olmert's Kadima, said Tuesday that the Likud had elected an "extreme rightist" list of Knesset candidates, in which Likud rebels - who had fought then-Likud leader Ariel Sharon over the 2005 disengagement from Gaza - had become the party's rulers.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=330462&posted=1#post330462

As the illegal squatters can't operate without an extremist Israeli government diverting American taxpayers money into their coffers the U.S. should be attempting to arm the opposition in the Israeli elections, like it did in Palestine. The difference being that it's moral armament which is required here, not munitions. There won't be an end to squatter violence without active participation in Israeli affairs by outside agencies, whether those agencies be judeo/christian American or Arab muslim.

Abbey Marie
12-09-2008, 01:56 PM
red states rule;

A preposterous , and characteristic, assumption.

As the illegal squatters can't operate without an extremist Israeli government diverting American taxpayers money into their coffers the U.S. should be attempting to arm the opposition in the Israeli elections, like it did in Palestine. The difference being that it's moral armament which is required here, not munitions. There won't be an end to squatter violence without active participation in Israeli affairs by outside agencies, whether those agencies be judeo/christian American or Arab muslim.

Hey Crescent Moon,

Yay for American taxpayer money! :clap:

Sincerely,
An American taxpayer

moon
12-10-2008, 03:28 AM
You'd feel a chilly wind in the event of a referendum. I can imagine the energy that the Washington Zionist lobby would exert in order to prevent one. Israelis themselves are already ranged against the brutal excesses of Zionism. It would be a very strange American taxpayer that voted to support brutality and theft in the face of objections from decent Israelis.

Olmert: Likud has turned from party of peace to extreme rightists

By Haaretz Service

Tzahi Hanegbi, a senior legislator and campaign strategist for Olmert's Kadima, said Tuesday that the Likud had elected an "extreme rightist" list of Knesset candidates, in which Likud rebels - who had fought then-Likud leader Ariel Sharon over the 2005 disengagement from Gaza - had become the party's rulers.

http://www.haaretz.co.il/hasen/spages/1045015.html

Of course, many Americans still bathe in the lies of extremist Zionist propaganda. Generally, you'll find, they are Americans with a vested interest in Palestine. Many such Americans will eventually have to give their Palestinian real estate back to its rightful owners. It's illegally acquired , after all.
http://tinyurl.com/6hqt7q

moon
12-10-2008, 03:55 AM
At the very least, Americans should be free to read what decent Israelis already feel about the brutes in their midst before permitting Congress to hand over further obscene sums of American money to support those brutes. Besides, Americans need that money themselves. Why support a party of brutes who are despised even in Israel when you could be supporting needy Americans ?

Moshe Feiglin has been described as a radical rightist but that's not his main problem - which has now become the Likud's problem and our problem. In certain respects, he's less legitimate than Meir Kahane and far less so than Rehavam Ze'evi, the man who Benny Begin once defined as "a moral infection." Those were the days in old Jerusalem.

Sometimes, one wonders how what began as an ignominy deteriorates into abysmal lows. This paper published an interview with Feiglin from 1995, conducted by Ada Oshpiz. "When he reads about Hitler, it is with astonishment," the reporter wrote.

In describing Adolf Hitler, Feiglin is quoted to have told her, "Hitler was an unparalleled military genius. Nazism promoted Germany from a low to a fantastic physical and ideological status. The ragged, trashy youth body turned into a neat and orderly part of society and Germany received an exemplary regime, a proper justice system and public order. Hitler savored good music. He would paint. This was no bunch of thugs. They merely used thugs and homosexuals."

The time has come to break free from the shackles of politically correct speech and call these people - Feiglin and his cronies - by their explicit name. They are not "radicals" but fascists by any acceptable definition. And had they not been born - through no fault of their own - to Jewish mothers, they would have been damn anti-Semites to boot.

http://tinyurl.com/55wx5w

If Israelis themselves can recognise fascism when they see it, then why not Americans ?

crin63
12-10-2008, 10:42 AM
I will give my unwavering support to the Jews against the muslims for all of my life. If the Jews decide to kick the jealous, squatting muslims off their land or lock them all up I will also support that. If the Jews decide to take any military action they have my support.

Abbey Marie
12-10-2008, 11:34 AM
I will give my unwavering support to the Jews against the muslims for all of my life. If the Jews decide to kick the jealous, squatting muslims off their land or lock them all up I will also support that. If the Jews decide to take any military action they have my support.

Yup, and my taxpayer support as well.

moon
12-10-2008, 11:48 AM
Jews ? This isn't about religion, this is about the sick doctrine of Zionism.

Where does your 'support' end ? Does it extend to these animals ?

Settlers guilty of planning mass-murder of schoolgirls

Three Jewish settlers have been convicted by a court in Jerusalem of attempted murder after a failed plot to blow up an Arab girls' school in the city.

The court heard how the settlers packed the trailer with explosives, cooking gas canisters, a clock, a battery, a detonator and a fuse.

Dvir and Morag parked the trailer outside the entrance to the school in A-Tur district, and set the timer for 0725, just as students would be arriving for classes.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/3117540.stm

Would you willingly assist in these murders with your taxes ? If so, then as criminals you'd deserve the same punishment.
Again, If Israelis themselves can recognise fascism when they see it, then why not Americans ?

Little-Acorn
12-10-2008, 11:50 AM
Well, moon, how are you doing so far, in your agenda to destroy Israel and throw all the Jews into the sea? Gotten any ringing statements of support yet? :lol:

You may find you're about 63 years too late.

Abbey Marie
12-10-2008, 11:56 AM
Well, moon, how are you doing so far, in your agenda to destroy Israel and throw all the Jews into the sea? Gotten any ringing statements of support yet? :lol:

63 years late and several Saudi riyals short. :laugh2:

moon
12-10-2008, 12:12 PM
As the Arabs say- Time is long. Zionism isn't doing so well this week as it did last week. In that respect the future for the rule of law looks rosy.

Oh yeah, any comments on the aforementioned Zionist fascism ? It says 'Debate Policy' on the banner.

Abbey Marie
12-10-2008, 12:24 PM
http://forum.lumra.com/612/~why_be_racist_do_you_hate_yourselves.png

moon
12-10-2008, 12:32 PM
KinderKorner ? Don't worry, there will be plenty of support forthcoming for international law and justice in Palestine . Truth has a way of filtering through the holes in punctured propaganda.

Top UN official: Israel's policies are like apartheid of bygone era

http://tinyurl.com/5c37qq

The word for apartheid in Palestine is 'hafrada'. And it's rife, of course, as the world at large can see.
However, if we can get an Afro-American into the US presidency we can get an Arab into the Knesset premiership. Time is long. America's racist shame is just healing, Israel's is just becoming obvious.

crin63
12-10-2008, 01:04 PM
Jews ? This isn't about religion, this is about the sick doctrine of Zionism.
Where does your 'support' end ? Does it extend to these animals ?
Would you willingly assist in these murders with your taxes ? If so, then as criminals you'd deserve the same punishment.
Again, If Israelis themselves can recognise fascism when they see it, then why not Americans ?

This most certainly is about religion. The title of your thread is about desecration of mosques and muslim graves. In case you weren't aware of it, a mosque is a religious building and muslim is a religious title for a person.

What about the sick doctrine of islam? Do you have a problem with that?

I don't care what anyone else on here says or believes about islam and muslims. I know what they are. They are butchers who beat, mutilate and murder women and girls. They execute those who would try to help them because it makes them look bad. Palestinians are just a group of Arabs who are used for political purposes. So don't expect any sympathy or understanding from me.

I have many very good Lebanese friends and some who live in Israel.

Take your zionist and palestinian labels and go pound sand. You are talking about Jews and Arabs. Its about muslims wanting the extermination of Jews.

Now before I start to become unpleasant I'm done with this thread.

moon
12-10-2008, 01:35 PM
No, you're not done with the thread. The thread is about Zionism, not religion. Just because the Zionists chose to attack mosques and cemeteries doesn't make Zionism a religious doctrine. It's a doctrine of ethnic cleansing and territorial theft which attempts to conceal itself within Judaism but contains none of Judaism's principals. You might want it to be a 'religious' thread because 'religion' provides the excuse to abandon logic and debate. Tough. This isn't about Judaism versus Islam. Judaism and Islam have lived together for centuries. No, this is about the recent advent of the sick doctrine of Zionism and the damage and death it has caused and is causing. The thread concerns the evident fascist tendencies of Zionist squatters within the OPT and the attitude of decent people towards their excesses, all decent people that is, decent Israelis at the forefront as it's their own comments which are on view.

So, your effort to cloak yourself in religious dogma is rejected. Merry Christmas.

http://www.sighost.com/user/squaremoon/xmascards1.jpg

Rather a shame what Zionism has done to Bethlehem, isn't it. Does that wall look , in any way at all, 'jewish' to you ?

gabosaurus
12-10-2008, 01:40 PM
Muslim extremists = terrorists.
Israelis = terrorists.

Yurt
12-10-2008, 02:03 PM
Israelis = terrorists.

every single israeli is a terrorist? pray tell....

moon
12-10-2008, 02:03 PM
gabosaurus;

Israelis = terrorists.

It's quite obvious from the comment from Israelis linked to this thread that the premise ' Israelis=terrorists' is false. Israelis are actively engaged in defeating their own extremists. Of course, that task is made more difficult when uninformed Americans blindly root for Zionist terror.

Abbey Marie
12-11-2008, 01:09 PM
Hey crescent moon,

Check it out:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=331062&postcount=1

crin63
12-11-2008, 01:27 PM
No, you're not done with the thread.

:lol:

moon
12-12-2008, 03:20 AM
Abbey;

Hey crescent moon,

Check it out:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost...62&postcount=1

Attempting to introduce bomb-brains exposes a level of understanding which might be admired by armchair fascists, but not by me. Anybody seeking to explode nuclear weapons in the atmosphere better have a look at the world's jet steam patterns.
http://www.sighost.com/user/squaremoon/jsnh.gif
Aw, shit.

Crin63;

Quote:Originally Posted by moon
No, you're not done with the thread.

Crin63
:lol:

Oh, it's you again.

Abbey Marie
12-12-2008, 09:48 AM
Must be killing you, lol. Here we elect a guy with a Muslim name, who studied for a while in a Muslim school, ands even he appears to be pro-Israel. :laugh2:

moon
12-12-2008, 10:35 AM
Abbey;

Here we elect a guy with a Muslim name, who studied for a while in a Muslim school, ands even he appears to be pro-Israel.

You see how dependent you are upon self-deception ? There's only one anti-Israeli post in the entire thread, and that's not mine. That's what comes of being spoon-fed Zionist propaganda.

Nukeman
12-12-2008, 11:36 AM
Abbey;

You see how dependent you are upon self-deception ? There's only one anti-Israeli post in the entire thread, and that's not mine. That's what comes of being spoon-fed Zionist propaganda.So, do tell, who makes up these "zionist"???:coffee:

moon
12-12-2008, 11:56 AM
I refer you to post #1.

Abbey Marie
12-12-2008, 01:07 PM
Abbey;

You see how dependent you are upon self-deception ? There's only one anti-Israeli post in the entire thread, and that's not mine. That's what comes of being spoon-fed Zionist propaganda.

I refer you to post # 1.

moon
12-13-2008, 04:20 AM
Abbey;

I refer you to post # 1.

Why ? Could you move beyond parroting and baiting at some point or is that DebatePolicy's raison d'etre ?

State to court: Rescind release of settler who shot Hebron Palestinians

By Tomer Zarchin, Haaretz Correspondent

The state petitioned the Supreme Court on Friday to rescind the release to house arrest of a West Bank settler caught on film allegedly shooting two Palestinians in Hebron last week.

The state prosecution argued that Ze'ev Braude, who allegedly shot the Palestinians during the evacuation of Hebron's so-called House of Contention, should not be freed on the grounds that he posed a threat to the general public.

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1046122.html

Usually it's the State that the Courts are attacking. Perhaps this particular judge was anticipating the early election of fascists.

Abbey Marie
12-13-2008, 01:24 PM
Abbey;

Why ? Could you move beyond parroting and baiting at some point or is that DebatePolicy's raison d'etre ?

Usually it's the State that the Courts are attacking. Perhaps this particular judge was anticipating the early election of fascists.

I directly answered your question. I'm sorry that you can't understand that. :dunno:

moon
12-15-2008, 05:03 AM
Nonsense. My 'question' was rhetorical . I'm sorry you didn't understand that.

Umm al-Fahm Mayor: Rightists will never march even a meter through our city

By Eli Ashkenazi and Yoav Stern, Haaretz Correspondent

The mayor of Umm al-Fahm said on Sunday that even if rightist demonstrators march through his city at a later date as planned, residents will turn out in force to prevent it. The march, scheduled for today, was postponed on Sunday until further notice amid police fears it could result in life-threatening violence.

At a press conference on Sunday, newly elected mayor Sheikh Khaled Hamadan said that "even in the future, we'll prevent them from entering Umm al-Fahm in that way." Another municipal official said, "We won't let them march even one meter within the city's territory, and certainly not 800 meters," referring to the planned length of the procession.

Extremists Itamar Ben-Gvir and Baruch Marzel on Sunday petitioned the High Court of Justice after police decided to delay until further notice a demonstration planned by right-wing activists through the Israeli Arab city.

"It doesn't matter what the reasons are for the cancellation, what matters is that this is the right decision," added Hamadan, who represents the Islamic Movement. "Police should have canceled the march a long time ago. We hope this isn't just a postponement, but a full cancellation."
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1046194.html

Allowing such a march after the extremist squatter violence equates to ignorance, baiting and an invitation to renewed hafrada. That ought to make it popular hereabouts.

Abbey Marie
12-15-2008, 09:31 AM
Oh, I see. When your question is answered, and you have no legitimate response, the question magically "becomes" rhetorical. You are a silly person, and I now know without a doubt not even worth debating.

moon
12-15-2008, 10:32 AM
Abbey;

Oh, I see. When your question is answered, and you have no legitimate response, the question magically "becomes" rhetorical. You are a silly person, and I now know without a doubt not even worth debating.

Referring me to my own post as your 'answer' to my rhetorical question is what is silly. As I said, parroting and baiting is all you've offered. Time for change.

Little-Acorn
12-15-2008, 12:32 PM
Time for change.

That would work.

When do you plan to "change" to another forum, where you won't have to deal with all these icky people who know you're just a Jew-hating propagandist?

moon
12-15-2008, 12:35 PM
little-acorn;

When do you plan to "change" to another forum, where you won't have to deal with all these icky people who know you're just a Jew-hating propagandist?

I must have stumbled into the Parroting and Baiting Convention.

Little-Acorn
12-15-2008, 01:27 PM
I must have stumbled into the Parroting and Baiting Convention.

Couldn't have happened to a more deserving guy.

Don't let the door hit you......

crin63
12-15-2008, 01:58 PM
Couldn't have happened to a more deserving guy.

Don't let the door hit you......

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Little-Acorn again

moon
12-16-2008, 03:32 AM
Ah yes, the 'Reputation' system, wherein fully-paid-up members of the Parroting and Baiting Society attempt to prop up their lack of ideas by leaving moronic messages in the profiles of those who've shown them up publicly.

Settler leader's son charged with beating and kidnapping Palestinian youth

By Ofra Edelman

The Jerusalem District Court indicted a West Bank settler Monday on charges of kidnapping and assaulting a Palestinian minor.

The settler, Tzvi Struk, a resident of the West Bank settlement of Shiloh, allegedly beat a young Palestinian man until he lost consciousness. Struk then allegedly tied him up and forcibly removed his clothing.

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1046929.html

The important thing to note here is not that such people are charged but the punishment handed down. The squatter filmed shooting two Palestinian-Israeli civilians, for example, was put under house arrest. A Palestinian youth, allegedly throwing stones, was shot in the head with a rubber bullet.

namvet
12-16-2008, 03:09 PM
Ah yes, the 'Reputation' system, wherein fully-paid-up members of the Parroting and Baiting Society attempt to prop up their lack of ideas by leaving moronic messages in the profiles of those who've shown them up publicly.

The important thing to note here is not that such people are charged but the punishment handed down. The squatter filmed shooting two Palestinian-Israeli civilians, for example, was put under house arrest. A Palestinian youth, allegedly throwing stones, was shot in the head with a rubber bullet.

hit the dirt moon. incoming rounds

Yurt
12-16-2008, 03:14 PM

1. your news quote is not about shooting

2. oh wow, he is shot in the head with a rubber bullet to stop the throwing of rocks, good! rocks can seriously maim or kill, you as a muslim should know all about stoning, if you are indeed a muslim.

namvet
12-16-2008, 03:19 PM
I think the chicken behind bars speaks volumes. it should be a parrot though.........

Yurt
12-16-2008, 04:30 PM

The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity.

~ Zahir Muhsein (Palestine Liberation Organization executive committee member 1977)

actsnoblemartin
12-16-2008, 09:16 PM
this guy doesnt want a debate, he just wants to spew his hatred and pretend he is someone intellectually superior to everyone.

moon
12-17-2008, 04:55 AM
actsnoblemartin;

this guy doesnt want a debate, he just wants to spew his hatred and pretend he is someone intellectually superior to everyone.

In the vast majority of my encounters so far, no pretense was necessary.

And the 'spewing of hatred' has been entirely the province of the Parroting and Baiting Society, of which you appear to be a senior member.

...'... conventional wisdom has now proclaimed that there is such a thing as the Palestinian people...'

Joseph Farah 2008.

Incoming shoe.

Psychoblues
12-17-2008, 05:16 AM
I thought you would have already recognized by now that your arguments fall on rather deaf ears, moon.

And for very damned good reasons.

Can I get you something to cool your jets?!??!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

Psychoblues

moon
12-17-2008, 07:45 AM
Not at all. Anyone can see by the frequency of the parroting and baiting that the case against illegal squatting has sound foundations, scores logical points and can't be refuted. If it could be refuted there would be refutations aplenty, not parroting and baiting.

red states rule
12-17-2008, 08:34 AM
Not at all. Anyone can see by the frequency of the parroting and baiting that the case against illegal squatting has sound foundations, scores logical points and can't be refuted. If it could be refuted there would be refutations aplenty, not parroting and baiting.

This clod sounds alot like our resident preacher from Maine :laugh2:

moon
12-17-2008, 09:25 AM
You see ? No refutations, only ignorance and baiting.

Hey, what do you know, this guy is the latest to add his moronic graffiti to my profile. It won't be long before I've got all of the site's bigots and fascists in one list.

namvet
12-17-2008, 09:51 AM

Hey, what do you know, this guy is the latest to add his moronic graffiti to my profile. It won't be long before I've got all of the site's bigots and fascists in one list.

ok you got the list. now what ???

Yurt
12-17-2008, 10:57 AM

The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity.

~ Zahir Muhsein (Palestine Liberation Organization executive committee member 1977)

and yet you ignore this, i guess by your logic, since you did not refute this, it is absolutely true.

moon
12-17-2008, 11:03 AM
Yurt;

and yet you ignore this, i guess by your logic, since you did not refute this, it is absolutely true.

Your eyesite is on a par with your information sources. I refer you to post #123;

Quote:...'... conventional wisdom has now proclaimed that there is such a thing as the Palestinian people...'

Joseph Farah 2008.

Maybe you're the bold type and flashing arrows sort of guy.

Yurt
12-17-2008, 12:25 PM
Yurt;

Your eyesite is on a par with your information sources. I refer you to post #123;

Maybe you're the bold type and flashing arrows sort of guy.

i'm a little a disappointed in your responses, especially given your critique of this site:

This isn't a debate site, it's a 'Zombies in the Mall' movie.

instead of debating the issue, you throw a one liner that does not at all discuss the issue....my eyesite is fine, i missed no debate or actual discussion on teh matter. you ignored my post, your immature one liner (Incoming shoe.) is not an answer or a debate.

if i were you, i wouldn't criticize anyone about debating given your astounding lack of debating the issue.

Little-Acorn
12-17-2008, 12:28 PM

moon
12-17-2008, 01:03 PM
Yurt;

instead of debating the issue, you throw a one liner that does not at all discuss the issue.

This will be the third time of posting this, so don't come on with any of your 'avoidance' horseshit. Farah must be one of your heroes, as he emphasizes the same , out-of-context, quote as you do. However, even Farah acknowledges the existence of Palestinians. Who do you think you are, Golda Meir ?

Quote:...'... conventional wisdom has now proclaimed that there is such a thing as the Palestinian people...'

Joseph Farah 2008.

Little-acorn;

Well, moon, how are you doing so far, in your agenda to destroy Israel and throw all the Jews into the sea?

You're the only one to mention jews and you're the only one to mention 'throwing them into the sea'. Hey, it ain't my little horn that's aching.

Yurt
12-17-2008, 02:07 PM
that was not the third time addressing my post, that was the first, nice try. explain how his quote is him taking a quote out of context. he made the quote, are you claiming he was quoting someone else out of context? if so, provide evidence.

actsnoblemartin
12-17-2008, 04:23 PM
i cant speak for others, but i tried debating you, and you dodged me like a fat kid dodges celery

actsnoblemartin
12-17-2008, 04:26 PM
moon

truly what is your point?

what do you want the settlers of the west bank to do/go?

what do you want the jews of israel to do/go

im still waiting for some kind of answer from you other jews bad, jews bad

when it comes to settlements im not sure how i feel, im ambivalent, and im a jew

moon
12-18-2008, 04:08 AM
Yurt;

that was not the third time addressing my post, that was the first

No, it was the third. Here's the fourth;

Joseph Farah 2008.

Now, if this generous acceptance of the existence of a Palestinian people can be uttered by a far more deeply-rooted and infamous anti-Islamist than you, then why should anybody bother listening to your views to the contrary ?

actsnoblemartin;

i cant speak for others, but i tried debating you, and you dodged me like a fat kid dodges celery

Horseshit. Go review the thread. dmp did the dodging, is still dodging, and your hypocritical whitterings should be directed at dmp, not me. When dmp addresses question #1 then it's time to address question #2. Meanwhile go dump on dmp, hypocrite.

moon
12-18-2008, 04:17 AM
Britain steps up fight against West Bank settlements

By Barak Ravid

The British government is stepping up measures against Jewish settlements in the West Bank in an effort to stop their further expansion.

British Prime Minister Gordon Brown recently instructed the Foreign Office to issue a warning to British citizens against the purchase of houses and real estate in the settlements.

Other measures recently imposed by London on West Bank settlements include tying the upgrade of relations between the European Union and Israel to the cessation of construction in the Jewish settlements in the West Bank and putting special labels on products denoting that they were made in West Bank settlements. Advertisement
[AD]

On December 9th, Brown sent a personal letter to the prime minister of the Palestinian Authority, Salam Fayad. Haaretz has obtained a copy of the letter in which Brown states his government is examining a number of methods aimed at preventing the further expansion of settlements.

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1047611.html

Another step in the right direction from the Brits. Zionism would do well to adjust its policies of theft, murder and hafrada. It is heading for a renewal of its 'racist' status at the U.N.

moon
12-18-2008, 04:58 AM
...and a step in the right direction from the Israelis;

Government mulling proposal to repair Muslim holy sites

By Yoav Stern

For the first time since Israel declared its independence in 1948, the government is considering renovating sites holy to Muslims that have laid abandoned and neglected for 60 years.

For the past few months, a ministerial committee on the Arab community in Israel has been debating the issue, considered by many to be of tremendous importance and sensitivity.

The initial phase of the plan entails renovating 12 particularly dilapidated sites, including Zidani mosque in Tiberias; Nebi Rubin mosque in Palmahim; al-Rabasiyeh mosque near the village of Sheikh Danun; Ein Zeitun mosque near Safed; Amka mosque near Amuka and Yavne mosque. Also, Muslim cemeteries in Be'er Sheva, Sidna Ali in Herzliya, Azur and Ashkelon will be renovated. Most of these sites are now in the middle of Jewish population centers and the Arab villages that once surrounded them have long disappeared.

If the ministerial committee decides to give the plan the go-ahead then it will commit the next government after the upcoming election to carrying it out, no matter what political coalition is formed. However, it is not yet certain whether the committee will act on the plan before elections are held.

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1047609.html

'Tremendous importance and sensitivity' is an understatement. However, it is a step in the right direction, a step towards spiritual reconciliations even if such reconciliations are marred by the counter-productive actions of political Zionism. All Israelis are not Zionists. Judaism and Zionism are not synonymous, just as Islam and its own Fundamentalism are not synonymous.
There is something in this proposal for both Judaism and Islam worldwide and the divisive voices of extremist politicians have no place in the debate. These sites should never have been occupied in the first place and their inhabitants should never have been driven out. However, the decades of attempting to obliterate all traces of previous Palestinian habitation appear to be drawing to an end. Maintaining the holy sites is a good forerunner to allowing those previous occupants to return, unmolested by the Zionist thugs who drove them out.

moon
12-22-2008, 03:46 AM
B'Tselem: 58% of Ofra settlement built on Palestinian land

The Israeli human rights group B'Tselem on Monday said it found records showing that 58 percent of a major Israeli settlement sits on private Palestinian land.

B'Tselem said the Ofra settlement, located northeast of Jerusalem, must be treated by the government as an unauthorized settlement outpost and dismantled.

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1048923.html

Israeli officials had no comment.

Nor Washington-Zionist officials , either, despite the illegality of the squats under international law.
Obama's reaction to such time-honored hypocrisy will make an interesting study.

Yurt
12-22-2008, 10:49 PM
Nor Washington-Zionist officials , either, despite the illegality of the squats under international law.
Obama's reaction to such time-honored hypocrisy will make an interesting study.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=20309

moon
12-23-2008, 03:11 AM
Linking to such a piece of hate-festered diatribe in no way constitutes ' an interesting study '.

Yurt
12-23-2008, 11:56 AM
Linking to such a piece of hate-festered diatribe in no way constitutes ' an interesting study '.

chicken

moon
12-23-2008, 12:20 PM
Lemming.

Little-Acorn
12-23-2008, 01:28 PM
Lemming.

Hey, that'll get you the converts you need. How many have you recruited so far, moonie, to your agenda of annihilating Israel and driving all the Jews into the sea?

Keep up the good work.... :lol:

namvet
12-23-2008, 01:34 PM
the moon is forgetting who has the nukes and who don't. the next holocaust will wipe Islam from the face of the earth. I apporve this message

Yurt
12-23-2008, 01:55 PM
Lemming.

dung beetle

namvet
12-23-2008, 02:03 PM
dung beetle

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/7213/microcosmos216europeandos2.jpg

:coffee::laugh2::lol:

moon
12-24-2008, 04:17 AM
Little-acorn;

How many have you recruited so far, moonie, to your agenda of annihilating Israel and driving all the Jews into the sea?

How's your own agenda going ? You know, the death penalty for all known muslims and the repeal of the First Amendment ?

red states rule
12-24-2008, 08:50 AM
It is the time of year that people refelct back on the pervious year. What could have been, waht should have been, and will be

With Moon, he thinks about the good ol days when Jews knew their place, and the master race was in charge

http://www.historylink101.com/ww2_color/WorldWarIIConcentrationCamp/images/PICT0396.jpg

namvet
12-24-2008, 09:15 AM
It is the time of year that people refelct back on the pervious year. What could have been, waht should have been, and will be

With Moon, he thinks about the good ol days when Jews knew their place, and the master race was in charge

http://www.historylink101.com/ww2_color/WorldWarIIConcentrationCamp/images/PICT0396.jpg

im sure he'll print that and hang it in his hut. his area of expertise is mass murder, Jihad, honor killings, incest rape. the standards of Muslim life. he's an expert on these.

red states rule
12-24-2008, 09:23 AM
im sure he'll print that and hang it in his hut. his area of expertise is mass murder, Jihad, honor killings, incest rape. the standards of Muslim life. he's an expert on these.

His hut? You mean his cave

Of course he could be posting from his command center in a hidden bunker in Maine while at the same time, writing his next sermon on loving your neighbor:lol:

namvet
12-24-2008, 09:33 AM

Of course he could be posting from his command center in a hidden bunker in Maine while at the same time, writing his next sermon on loving your neighbor:lol:

http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/9286/pcfg0.jpg

:dance::coffee::lol::laugh2::beer:

red states rule
12-24-2008, 10:32 AM
On this day, moon from maine pays respect to his fallen leader

http://www.calvin.edu/academic/cas/gpa/images/pt36/scan6.jpg

moon
12-24-2008, 10:51 AM
I say again, how's your own agenda going ? You know, the death penalty for all known muslims and the repeal of the First Amendment ?

Here's a list of this weeks Zionist betrayals of international law and human rights treaties, for you to gloat over;

Weekly Report: On Israeli Human Rights Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory

18- 23 December 2008

A member of the Palestinian resistance was killed by IOF and a Palestinian civilian died from a previous wound in the Gaza Strip.

10 Palestinians, including 3 children and a journalist, and an Israeli journalist were wounded by the IOF gunfire in the West Bank and the Gaza Strip.

IOF attacked 2 Palestinian ambulances in Ne'lin village, west of Ramallah.

IOF conducted 25 incursions into Palestinian communities in the West Bank.

IOF arrested 18 Palestinian civilians, including 4 children.

IOF stormed a medical center in Hebron.

IOF have continued to impose a total siege on the OPT and have isolated the Gaza Strip from the outside world.

IOF have continued to take measures aiming at the Judaization of Jerusalem.

IOF confiscated for the fifth time a tent belonging to the al-Kurd family whose house had been seized.

IOF ordered Bedouins living to the south of Jerusalem to leave their area of residence.

http://www.pchrgaza.org/files/W_report/English/2008/24-12-2008.htm

Israel's fascists have, evidently, learned much from 20th century European fascism.

red states rule
12-24-2008, 10:57 AM
Moon from Maine has once again crawled out from under his rock

namvet
12-24-2008, 11:02 AM

not to worry. santa will drop a bunker buster on his ass tonight !!!!:coffee:

moon
12-24-2008, 11:02 AM
red states rule;

Jackboots pinching you some ?

Impacts of Tightening the Siege Imposed on the Gaza Strip over the Past Two Months

· The Gaza Power plant completely stopped operation due to the lack of energy fuel. Over the past three weeks, IOF have allowed only 1,721,610 liters of energy fuel into the Gaza Strip, an amount which can operate the power plant for only 5 days.

· The main concern of 1.5 million people living in the Gaza Strip is to obtain their basic needs of food, medicines, water and electricity supplies.

· The majority of the civilian population lack access to drinking water.

· Electricity is cut off for 100,000s of civilians from 8-12 hours daily, which has impacted at least 500,000 students or various stages of education who are currently having exams./

· The UN Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA) was forced to suspend it humanitarian aids program for at least 750,000 Palestinian refugees in the Gaza Strip for 5 days.

· Thousands of Palestinian civilians have been forced to wait in long queues to buy bread.

· The Rafah International Crossing Point has been opened for a few days for a number of patients who received medical treatment abroad and needed to return home to the Gaza Strip.

· IOF have continued to close Beit Hanoun (Erez) crossing in the face of Palestinian civilians wishing to travel to the West Bank and Israeli for medical treatment, trade or social visits.

· IOF have imposed additional restrictions on access of international diplomats, journalists and humanitarian workers to the Gaza Strip. They have prevented representatives of several international humanitarian organizations from entering the Gaza Strip.

· IOF have decreased the number of patients allowed to travel through Erez crossing to receive medical treatment in hospitals in the West Bank and Israel to an average of 17 patients daily, which marks a decrease by 15% in comparison with the first quarter of 2008.

· Health conditions in the Gaza Strip have deteriorated and all medical facilities have been impacted as scores of medical sets are operated by electricity. Dozens medicines have been lacking.

· The lives of newly born babies, whose development has not been completed, is endangered as they need medical equipments in neonatal units that are operated by electricity.

· Living conditions of the Palestinian civilian population have seriously deteriorated; levels of poverty and unemployment have sharply mounted.

· At least 900 Palestinian prisoners in Israeli jails have been deprived for family visitation for more than 16 months.

For more details about the siege imposed on the Gaza Strip by IOF, see reports and press released issued by PCHR available on its web page (http://www.pchrgaza.org).

red states rule
12-24-2008, 11:05 AM
red states rule;

Jackboots pinching you some ?

You are the Jew hating member of the master race around here

moon
12-24-2008, 11:07 AM
'Jew' and 'Zionist' are not synonymous.;

http://www.nkusa.org/
Jews United against Zionism

Every goyim cracker knows that.

http://www.nkusa.org/images/flag-ani.gif

Well, with the exception of some, evidently.

Yurt
12-24-2008, 11:17 AM

with all due respect, i don't think it matters if he is mfm...let him post under a different name if he wants...his ideas will be roundly quashed no matter the username...cannon fodder is fun

namvet
12-24-2008, 11:21 AM
http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/5583/hires081215f7823a285ur3.jpg

sit tight moon. Jack boots on the way !!!!!!!!!!

actsnoblemartin
12-24-2008, 11:25 AM
so you want the israelies to leave and go where?

unless im wrong about that assumption

i think your being intellectually dishonest, 20% of israels population is arab, their not being rounded up and put in camps, to compare them to the nazi's is just intellectually lazy.

I say again, how's your own agenda going ? You know, the death penalty for all known muslims and the repeal of the First Amendment ?

Here's a list of this weeks Zionist betrayals of international law and human rights treaties, for you to gloat over;

Israel's fascists have, evidently, learned much from 20th century European fascism.

actsnoblemartin
12-24-2008, 11:27 AM
zionism = jews having a homeland

and that is wrong because?

if jews had a homeland in the 1940's, their would be no holocaust.

defend that mate.

:poke:

'Jew' and 'Zionist' are not synonymous.;

http://www.nkusa.org/
Jews United against Zionism

Every goyim cracker knows that.

http://www.nkusa.org/images/flag-ani.gif

Well, with the exception of some, evidently.

actsnoblemartin
12-24-2008, 11:28 AM
you do realize the united nations, i.e. most of the international community is against the jewish state. right?

namvet
12-24-2008, 11:33 AM
http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/8745/20081219adf8143085039logo2.jpg

http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/5193/20081219adf8143085098lofb6.jpg

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/2342/20081219adf8143085141loik7.jpg

http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/8351/20081221adf8143085050lomh7.jpg

http://img68.imageshack.us/img68/9200/20081221adf8143085086loae6.jpg

jackboot prefight moon

moon
12-24-2008, 04:15 PM
actsnoblemartin;

i think your being intellectually dishonest, 20% of israels population is arab, their not being rounded up and put in camps, to compare them to the nazi's is just intellectually lazy.

I said 'fascist'. Your superimposition of 'fascist' with 'nazi' is what is intellectually lazy. You bear most of the hallmarks of the brainscrubbed zombie trolls posting their inadequacies in this thread, albeit not all of them. Choose your associates more carefully.

actsnoblemartin;

so you want the israelies to leave and go where?

unless im wrong about that assumption

The Israelis must act as required by international law, as must everybody else. International law requires them to withdraw to the pre-1967 borders, and so they must.

actsnoblemartin;

zionism = jews having a homeland

and that is wrong because?

if jews had a homeland in the 1940's, their would be no holocaust.

defend that mate.

Israel is a legitimate State under international law. That is unfortunate for the region, but a current reality. The Israelis must stay within their legal boundaries and withdraw from the Occupied Territories, or there is no long-term future for Israel.

actsnoblemartin;

you do realize the united nations, i.e. most of the international community is against the jewish state. right?

Not against Israel per se, but against Israeli illegalities and Zionist policy. Zionism is racist.

actsnoblemartin
12-24-2008, 09:47 PM
well atleast I finally understand where you are coming from.

and i'm glad you atleast recognize israel's right to exist.

I dont know if israel could survive going back to 67 borders, to be honest. Im not an expert here.

Personally, their are two schools of thought I see here

A. the arabs get the land back (west bank) and use it to make a state

B. the arabs get the land back (west bank) and use it to unleash more attacks against israel.

Personally, I will not lose sleep if the settlements go away

but to be fair, you do know that the u.n. has been notoriously anti-israel, i.e. one sided its condemnation of israel while giving the palestinians a pass right?

I am actually starting to believe you are reasonable but i must add, i dont think your anti-zionist.

I think your anti-settlement

you from what i can gather are not against israel/want it destroyed.

you simply dont like the settlements

am i correct?

actsnoblemartin;

I said 'fascist'. Your superimposition of 'fascist' with 'nazi' is what is intellectually lazy. You bear most of the hallmarks of the brainscrubbed zombie trolls posting their inadequacies in this thread, albeit not all of them. Choose your associates more carefully.

actsnoblemartin;

The Israelis must act as required by international law, as must everybody else. International law requires them to withdraw to the pre-1967 borders, and so they must.

actsnoblemartin;

Israel is a legitimate State under international law. That is unfortunate for the region, but a current reality. The Israelis must stay within their legal boundaries and withdraw from the Occupied Territories, or there is no long-term future for Israel.

actsnoblemartin;

Not against Israel per se, but against Israeli illegalities and Zionist policy. Zionism is racist.

red states rule
12-25-2008, 10:26 AM
Moon from Maine missed his true calling in life

http://www.ushmm.org/photos/34/34579.jpg

namvet
12-25-2008, 11:17 AM
Moon from Maine missed his true calling in life

http://www.ushmm.org/photos/34/34579.jpg

strange. the one on the right looks like Osama..............

moon
12-26-2008, 07:53 AM
actsnoblemartin;

I am actually starting to believe you are reasonable but i must add, i dont think your anti-zionist.

I think your anti-settlement

you from what i can gather are not against israel/want it destroyed.

you simply dont like the settlements

am i correct?

No, I am 'anti-settlement', as everybody should be, because the settlements are illegal. There is no arguing with that fact, and that's why you won't find any of the local Zio-zombies attempting to defend the squats on legal grounds. It isn't possible, such is the weight of international law against settlement-building. Posting a few Holocaust images is the closest they can get to applying 'reason' to the issue and, as everybody knows, that amounts to a lack of reason in any acceptable legal sense. The emotive issues of the Holocaust were dealt with at the United Nations in 1947. That's why there is an 'Israel' today. The squats are the manifestation of greed and brutality , nothing at all to do with the legitimacy or security of the Israeli State.

There are also different aspects of 'Zionism'. There is the legal and genuinely social aspect of 'social Zionism' and then there is the brutal and illegal aspect of 'nationalist Zionism. It is the latter which is hated, not the former, and this is understood by all non-Zionist jews . 'Nationalist Zionists' know that it is 'social Zionism' which provides the acceptable face of Zionism behind which they hide. This is a lesson which the apparently 'pro-Zionist' dumbos posting here haven't yet learned. They are unable to distinguish between the two.

red states rule
12-27-2008, 08:23 AM
http://www.strangepolitics.com/images/content/110275.jpg

Abbey Marie
12-27-2008, 10:44 AM

:laugh2:

Great pic, Red. The barely-noticeable sticker at the bottom was a nice touch, too.

moon
12-27-2008, 11:02 AM
Remember, it's the Zionists who bomb schools. Here are some of the well-known Zionist terror groups banned by the US;

From Presidential Executive Order 13224: "Blocking Property and Prohibiting Transactions With Persons Who Commit, Threaten to Commit, Or Support Terrorism." (Sept. 2001)

Kach; Kahane; Kahane Chai; Kahane Lives
American Friends Of The United Yeshiva
American Friends Of Yeshivat Rav Meir
Committee For The Safety Of The Roads
Dikuy Bogdim
Dov
Forefront Of The Idea
Friends Of The Jewish Idea Yeshiva
Jewish Idea Yeshiva
Jewish Legion
Judea Police
Judean Congress
Kahane Tzadak
Kfar Tapuah Fund
Koach
Meir's Youth
New Kach Movement (New York chapter)
No'ar Meir
Repression Of Traitors
State Of Judea
Sword Of David
The Committee Against Racism And Discrimination (CARD)
The Hatikva Jewish Identity Center
The International Kahane Movement
The Jewish Idea Yeshiva
The Judean Legion
The Judean Voice; The Voice of Judea
The Qomemiyut Movement
The Rabbi Meir David Kahane Memorial Fund
The Way Of The Torah
The Yeshiva Of The Jewish Idea
Yeshivat Harav Meir

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/israel/extreme/uslist.html

What ? You've never heard of these Zionist terror groups banned by the State Department ? My, my, what are you reading that passes as a newspaper.

I'll be posting the list again, whenever some ignorant bigot tries to ignore Zionist terrorism. There are some classic Zionist terrorist plots too, like the bomb in the pram outside the Palestinian girls school. You know the one, don't you Abbey ? Oh right, you don't debate in Grafittiville.

Kathianne
12-27-2008, 11:20 AM
Remember, it's the Zionists who bomb schools. Here are some of the well-known Zionist terror groups banned by the US;

What ? You've never heard of these Zionist terror groups banned by the State Department ? My, my, what are you reading that passes as a newspaper.

I'll be posting the list again, whenever some ignorant bigot tries to ignore Zionist terrorism. There are some classic Zionist terrorist plots too, like the bomb in the pram outside the Palestinian girls school. You know the one, don't you Abbey ? Oh right, you don't debate in Grafittiville.

Here's the difference Moon, the US puts all known terrorist groups on banned list, which includes the type you posted, as well as Islamic terror groups, Spanish groups, Irish groups. Israel prosecutes Israeli terror groups, indeed as you often point out, so do the vast majority of Israelis. Now about the reception of Hamas by Palestinians? Oh yeah, they elected them to office.

moon
12-27-2008, 11:40 AM
Now about the reception of Hamas by Palestinians? Oh yeah, they elected them to office.

Sure they did, after Hamas maintained a unilateral ceasefire for two years , despite the murder of hundreds of Palestinians by Zionist btutes, and engaged in the political process which brought them victory at the ballot box in a democratic election which was pronounced fair and legitimate by international observers.

Their reward for taking the path of democracy ? Economic terrorism from America/Zionism, the arrest of their parliament, many of whom still languish in Zionist dungeons, and a blockade on Gaza which amounts to a collective punishment which is illegal under international law. In addition it is their country which is occupied by the terrorists which you support. Here are some of their names again;

From Presidential Executive Order 13224: "Blocking Property and Prohibiting Transactions With Persons Who Commit, Threaten to Commit, Or Support Terrorism." (Sept. 2001)

Kach; Kahane; Kahane Chai; Kahane Lives
American Friends Of The United Yeshiva
American Friends Of Yeshivat Rav Meir
Committee For The Safety Of The Roads
Dikuy Bogdim
Dov
Forefront Of The Idea
Friends Of The Jewish Idea Yeshiva
Jewish Idea Yeshiva
Jewish Legion
Judea Police
Judean Congress
Kahane Tzadak
Kfar Tapuah Fund
Koach
Meir's Youth
New Kach Movement (New York chapter)
No'ar Meir
Repression Of Traitors
State Of Judea
Sword Of David
The Committee Against Racism And Discrimination (CARD)
The Hatikva Jewish Identity Center
The International Kahane Movement
The Jewish Idea Yeshiva
The Judean Legion
The Judean Voice; The Voice of Judea
The Qomemiyut Movement
The Rabbi Meir David Kahane Memorial Fund
The Way Of The Torah
The Yeshiva Of The Jewish Idea
Yeshivat Harav Meir

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/israel/extreme/uslist.html

Yurt
12-27-2008, 12:00 PM

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Kathianne
12-27-2008, 01:33 PM
Moon thread banned

Abbey Marie
12-27-2008, 01:34 PM
Beat me to it...

Kathianne
12-27-2008, 01:59 PM
Oh those peaceful Palis! They call off the ceasefire drop 200 bombs in a week, ineffectually for certain, but not without will to kill. Retaliated upon, they cry. Boo hoo.

What had it been like for Israel prior to the end of the ceasefire? Only about 60 bombs per week. I don't think a 'ceasefire' means the same thing to Hamas that it does to civilized countries. Perhaps that has a thing or two to do with the reason they don't have a country:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,473145,00.html

Israel Vows to Expand Gaza Airstrikes as Death Toll Passes 200
Saturday, December 27, 2008

...Past limited ground incursions and air strikes have not halted rocket barrages from Gaza. But with 200 mortars and rockets raining down on Israel since the truce expired a week ago, and 3,000 since the beginning of the year, according to the military's count, pressure had been mounting in Israel for the military to crush the gunmen.

Gaza militants fired 30 rockets and mortars Saturday after the air offensive began. A missile hit the town of Netivot, killing an Israeli man and wounding four people, rescue services said....

red states rule
12-28-2008, 07:13 AM
http://www.strangepolitics.com/images/content/12432.jpg

namvet
12-28-2008, 10:16 AM
http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/2821/ww292qb9.jpg

go thru those fuckin' Muslims like shit thru a goose !!!!!!!

moon
12-29-2008, 08:38 AM
Kathianne;

Oh those peaceful Palis! They call off the ceasefire drop 200 bombs in a week, ineffectually for certain, but not without will to kill. Retaliated upon, they cry. Boo hoo.

The rockets are in response to the illegal occupation, the illegal collective punishment of Palestinians, the illegal imprisonment of the elected Palestinian parliament, the illegal razing and confiscation of Palestinian farms and olive groves, the illegal withholding of food, clean water, fuel and power from the Palestinian people and the illegal targeted assassinations of Palestinians under cover of a 'truce'.
Note that all those rockets didn't kill anybody. Now they do. Let's hear some 'boo hoos' from the Zionists as some of their nearest and dearest are killed.
Remember, Israel broke the ceasefire, not the Palestinians and a broken ceasefire is not worth renewing.

namvet;

go thru those fuckin' Muslims like shit thru a goose !!!!!!!

Take this genocidal maniac to the sick bay.

Kathianne
12-29-2008, 09:58 AM
Kathianne;

The rockets are in response to the illegal occupation, the illegal collective punishment of Palestinians, the illegal imprisonment of the elected Palestinian parliament, the illegal razing and confiscation of Palestinian farms and olive groves, the illegal withholding of food, clean water, fuel and power from the Palestinian people and the illegal targeted assassinations of Palestinians under cover of a 'truce'.
Note that all those rockets didn't kill anybody. Now they do. Let's hear some 'boo hoos' from the Zionists as some of their nearest and dearest are killed.
Remember, Israel broke the ceasefire, not the Palestinians and a broken ceasefire is not worth renewing.

namvet;

Revisionist liar. It was announced by Hamas they were breaking the cease fire, just as always. They are sure to call another soon.

namvet
12-29-2008, 10:24 AM
Kathianne;

namvet;

still can't tell us who Arafat's uncle was or why the Muslims deny the holocaust huh????

moon
12-29-2008, 10:28 AM
Kathianne;

Revisionist liar. It was announced by Hamas they were breaking the cease fire, just as always.

Misinformed propaganda junkie. They announced they were breaking their ceasefire. The Zionists had already broken the 'truce'. It is always the Zionists who break ceasefires and truces. They only agree to them in order to gain time to steal more land and ethnically cleanse more Palestinians.

February 16th, 2005

Israelis break ceasefire

The Palestinian Authority is accusing Israel of breaking February’s ceasefire agreement after three Palestinians were killed on Tuesday, including a teenage boy. Another 15 year old Palestinian boy was also shot and killed on Monday.

http://www.newsnet14.com/2005/02/israelis-break-ceasefire/

17 Oct 2006

Israel and Hamas were on the brink of war last night as a senior member of the Islamic movement hinted that it would stop observing a 20-month-old ceasefire in retaliation for the latest Israeli assault on the Gaza Strip.
Meanwhile, the career of Moshe Katsav, the president of Israel and moral figurehead of the Jewish state, hung in the balance last night as police recommended that he face rape charges for alleged sexual assaults on female members of his staff.

http://tinyurl.com/98leok

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip — Israel launched an airstrike on Gaza early Wednesday

There has been only one other fatality since the truce, in July when Israeli troops shot and killed a teenage Palestinian militant along the border with Gaza.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,446805,00.html

namvet
12-29-2008, 10:33 AM
and just announced - its a declared all out war on Hamas. extermination of Islam begins !!!!!!!!!!!! :beer::beer::dance::dance:

Kathianne
12-29-2008, 10:42 AM
and just announced - its a declared all out war on Hamas. extermination of Islam begins !!!!!!!!!!!! :beer::beer::dance::dance:

I hardly think that what is going on in Israel/Palestinian lands is the beginning of holy wars. However, I'm hoping for the destruction of Hamas leadership, from the top down.

namvet
12-29-2008, 10:46 AM
I hardly think that what is going on in Israel/Palestinian lands is the beginning of holy wars. However, I'm hoping for the destruction of Hamas leadership, from the top down.

just the start. lets see how it evolves. and how far Israel is prepared to take this fight.

moon
12-29-2008, 10:54 AM
Israel can't expand its territory, in fact it is required to reduce the territory it occupies. A country that small can't wield power over anybody except defenseless civilians, as Hizb'allah has proven recently. It is entirely dependent upon American backup and its illegal actions make that backup increasingly unsavory to decent Americans. Zionism's days are numbered, no matter how many Palestinians it murders. Reports of dead Palestinians today will result in more dead Zionists later on.

namvet
12-29-2008, 11:01 AM
Israel can't expand its territory, in fact it is required to reduce the territory it occupies. A country that small can't wield power over anybody except defenseless civilians, as Hizb'allah has proven recently. It is entirely dependent upon American backup and its illegal actions make that backup increasingly unsavory to decent Americans. Zionism's days are numbered, no matter how many Palestinians it murders. Reports of dead Palestinians today will result in more dead Zionists later on.

you leading the invasion HAHAHAHAHAHA......................:lol::laugh2:

moon
12-29-2008, 11:06 AM
It must be about time for some imbecilic photochops.

namvet
12-29-2008, 11:30 AM
It must be about time for some imbecilic photochops.

I got some good ones moonie. how about some muslims with no heads. goes great with your dinner :lol::lol:

moon
12-29-2008, 11:48 AM
Why not. They'll be in similar company.

namvet
12-29-2008, 12:27 PM
Why not. They'll be in similar company.

how bout if i wack off your chicken head?????? :lol::lol:

moon
12-29-2008, 01:08 PM
5 to 1 the chicken.

12-29-2008, 02:10 PM
Kathianne;

namvet;

The rocket fire started before any alleged occupation took place.

Gaffer
12-29-2008, 02:17 PM

Actually the rocket fire has been going on since the cease fire started. The only time the arabs stop is when they run out of rockets.

Kathianne
12-29-2008, 02:18 PM
Actually the rocket fire has been going on since the cease fire started. The only time the arabs stop is when they run out of rockets.

Indeed. Throughout this year, including the cease fire, 3000 missiles have been fired upon Israel.

manu1959
12-29-2008, 02:23 PM
My question was asked first, it's as simple as that. Why don't you go and cause your fuss over the lack of response to it ?

Questions should be answered in sequence, and that's the way it's going to be. Those that demand an answer to questions start with unanswered question #1 or wear the hypocrisy hat.

who put you in charge....

12-29-2008, 02:27 PM

I wasnt talking about this battle.

I was talking about from the beginning.

Israel was settling its legal terroritory. Surounding nations attacked. There was no occupied territory then.

Funny how we are supposed to accept the thousands of nonbinding UN resolutions as law, yet we are supposed to ignore the original grant.

Gaffer
12-29-2008, 02:51 PM
I wasnt talking about this battle.

I was talking about from the beginning.

Israel was settling its legal terroritory. Surounding nations attacked. There was no occupied territory then.

Funny how we are supposed to accept the thousands of nonbinding UN resolutions as law, yet we are supposed to ignore the original grant.

Yes very true. I did think you were referring to this particular battle. The initial un grant established Israel with territory that was virtually indefensible. It was land that was granted grudgingly with the expectation Israel would be wiped out by the arabs. It was a devious plan to create a Jewish state and then allow it to be slaughtered by the arabs. Worthy of hitler himself. Now there's an organization that should make and enforce laws around the world. :eek:

moon
12-29-2008, 02:53 PM

It's far more than an 'alleged ' occupation. The Zionists have been found guilty already. And it was the Zionists who began the war against the Palestinians, in 1948. They started by massacring villagers. What's changed ?

Gaffer;

So have the Zionist killings of Palestinians, incursions, robberies and illegal siege. The only time they will stop is when they run out of Zionists.

manu;

who put you in charge....

Of my judgment ? Me.

Your history stinks. The 'original grant' still delineates the legal borders of Israel.

Gaffer;

The initial un grant established Israel with territory that was virtually indefensible.

Quite clearly it was the Arab territory which was indefensible, as the Zionists attacked it and overran it. You ever take logic lessons ?

namvet
12-29-2008, 02:54 PM
Indeed. Throughout this year, including the cease fire, 3000 missiles have been fired upon Israel.

wonder who they get they get the hardware from???? :laugh2:

namvet
12-29-2008, 02:56 PM
5 to 1 the chicken.

deal. he's behind bars. like shootin Muslims in a barrel !!!!!:dance:

moon
12-29-2008, 03:00 PM
The sedative must have worn off.

namvet
12-29-2008, 03:02 PM

It's far more than an 'alleged ' occupation. The Zionists have been found guilty already. And it was the Zionists who began the war against the Palestinians, in 1948. They started by massacring villagers. What's changed ?

Gaffer;

So have the Zionist killings of Palestinians, incursions, robberies and illegal siege. The only time they will stop is when they run out of Zionists.

manu;

Of my judgment ? Me.

Your history stinks. The 'original grant' still delineates the legal borders of Israel.

Gaffer;

Quite clearly it was the Arab territory which was indefensible, as the Zionists attacked it and overran it. You ever take logic lessons ?

a bigger body count

namvet
12-29-2008, 03:03 PM
The sedative must have worn off.

right. your the one who tortures chickens???? :laugh2::laugh2:

Gaffer
12-29-2008, 03:07 PM
right. your the one who tortures chickens???? :laugh2::laugh2:

My pig can whip his chicken.

namvet
12-29-2008, 03:15 PM
My pig can whip his chicken.

leave enough for dinner

moon
12-29-2008, 03:21 PM
You boys go play chick'n'piggy whippy out on the stoop.

namvet
12-29-2008, 04:36 PM
You boys go play chick'n'piggy whippy out on the stoop.

take your chicken and imature childish attitude elswhere. we know why your here.

Kathianne
12-29-2008, 04:36 PM
take your chicken and imature childish attitude elswhere. we know why your here.

Good post, put the onus back where it belongs.

moon
12-30-2008, 05:47 AM
On the contrary, bad post showing contempt for forum etiquette and the purpose of discussion groups. Now the onus is where it belongs.

namvet
12-30-2008, 10:21 AM
well well. look who's back. the chicken with his head cut off

moon
12-31-2008, 09:15 AM
I really hadn't noticed that you'd gone.

namvet
12-31-2008, 09:49 AM
I really hadn't noticed that you'd gone.

we'll have a party the day you leave chicken shit. BTY what's that little red X ????