12-05-2008, 04:34 PM
Gore can't hold a candle to this. never will

OVw1PANUcdg

Yurt
12-05-2008, 07:31 PM
that award is no longer relevant, solely political

April15
12-05-2008, 09:31 PM
What I find curious is that the nominated names are not made public until 50 years after they are considered. So how did this name get released? It is a lie. She was not up for consideration but used to make Gore look, and the Nobel people too, bad. Only fools got sucked into it.

Yurt
12-05-2008, 10:22 PM
What I find curious is that the nominated names are not made public until 50 years after they are considered. So how did this name get released? It is a lie. She was not up for consideration but used to make Gore look, and the Nobel people too, bad. Only fools got sucked into it.

1. did not know about the 50 years

2. if true, how was she "used", if true, do you support gore getting the nobel over her?

April15
12-06-2008, 07:20 PM
1. did not know about the 50 years

2. if true, how was she "used", if true, do you support gore getting the nobel over her?I do not believe the Nobel people would be so dumb as to pick anyone over her! If she indeed was nominated. But we will have to wait a long time to find out that answer.

Yurt
12-06-2008, 08:42 PM
I do not believe the Nobel people would be so dumb as to pick anyone over her! If she indeed was nominated. But we will have to wait a long time to find out that answer.

do you have a link for that btw?