PDA

View Full Version : I love usaa

Mr. P
12-06-2008, 11:05 AM
That's my insurance company. They do this EVERY year! :salute:

Via e-mail

In today's turbulent economy, we are proud that military families can depend on USAA. We're delighted to put money back in your pocket with this year's distribution from your Subscriber's Account.&sup1

Even faced with today's volatile financial markets and our costliest year for natural disasters, we continue to maintain our financial strength. As a result, we're able to return money to you. The following summarizes your distribution, and we'll place a receipt in your USAA Documents Online within a few days:

Funds deposited into account #: ******
Distribution: $122.82

5stringJeff
12-06-2008, 11:47 AM
I got about $45. But I'm pretty sure you've been a member for longer, old man! :D

Mr. P
12-06-2008, 12:16 PM
I got about $45. But I'm pretty sure you've been a member for longer, old man! :D

31 years, youngin. :poke:

darin
12-06-2008, 12:33 PM
been a member since 1999. We got $35. :-/ I liked USAA Better when they'd pay out ALL the $, vs. placing it in an 'account' for us and releasing a portion of funds yearly. :(

Mr. P
12-06-2008, 12:44 PM
been a member since 1999. We got $35. :-/ I liked USAA Better when they'd pay out ALL the $, vs. placing it in an 'account' for us and releasing a portion of funds yearly. :(

I've never seen them pay ALL the money. There has always been the "member savings acct" which you don't get unless you cancel with them, I think..who's gonna do that? I have received premium refund checks on homeowners insurance every year I had a home insured with them though.