PDA

View Full Version : Lc/rwa

OCA
03-25-2007, 01:19 PM
Haven't been reading much in the past week until today and don't know if others have figured it out yet but Loose Cannon is RWA.

Honored that he chose to use "Loose Cannon" as his handle since that is the sig under my avatar at USMB, its his tribute to me.

Said1
03-25-2007, 01:32 PM
Haven't been reading much in the past week until today and don't know if others have figured it out yet but Loose Cannon is RWA.

Honored that he chose to use "Loose Cannon" as his handle since that is the sig under my avatar at USMB, its his tribute to me.

I read some of 'it's' post and think you'r wrong.

Hobbit
03-25-2007, 03:02 PM
I tend to agree with said. While this guy is at least as insane, I haven't seen a Jew rant yet, just a bunch of communist idiocy and hatred of the Bush administration. I've gone toe to toe with this idiot a few times already, and I don't see a whole lot of resemblance, thought it's a slight possibility.

manu1959
03-25-2007, 03:07 PM
lc thinks leiberman and hillary are neocons.....

darin
03-25-2007, 03:35 PM
I can't find any evidence suggesting they are the same person unless RWA moved to a different state.

OCA
03-25-2007, 04:39 PM
Ok I was going strictly off of posting style and topic matter, I have no access to ip address and such anymore, guess I was wrong. There is a resemblance though.

C'est la vie!

Gaffer
03-25-2007, 07:41 PM
Ok I was going strictly off of posting style and topic matter, I have no access to ip address and such anymore, guess I was wrong. There is a resemblance though.

C'est la vie!

There is a slight resemblance and I did see one post where he complains of billery and others supporting Israel. But his commie attitude is way beyond rwa.