PDA

View Full Version : if democrats

actsnoblemartin
12-07-2008, 04:35 PM
were willing to cut programs that didnt work, what would be the difference between the two parties.

right now, i dont see much difference between the two. :poke:

both are big government sell outs, that want us devided over gays, abortion and other issues.

5stringJeff
12-07-2008, 09:29 PM
Astute observation. Republicans have become Democrat-Lite on government, spending, and taxes.

Des
12-07-2008, 09:34 PM
Yes, both parties have been working together for some time now to further their own personal interests. Reaching across the table is an understatement.

Joe Steel
12-08-2008, 08:06 AM
were willing to cut programs that didnt work, what would be the difference between the two parties.

The Republicon party still would be the party of greed, hatred and deceit.

Classact
12-08-2008, 08:46 AM
The Republicon party still would be the party of greed, hatred and deceit.You lost me thar Vern, it seems the Democratic party would sell their soul for their interests. Minimum wage, well let's exclude farm workers, we do love our slaves... Hey if everyone had a US workers ID there wouldn't be any jobs that American's won't do and there would be no need for a minimum wage cause if an American lettuce picker would demand $20 bucks an hour the guy putting your happy meal in the bag would want $22 and a guy that could read and write would want $40 minimum.

Joe Steel
12-08-2008, 09:11 AM
You lost me thar Vern, it seems the Democratic party would sell their soul for their interests. Minimum wage, well let's exclude farm workers, we do love our slaves... Hey if everyone had a US workers ID there wouldn't be any jobs that American's won't do and there would be no need for a minimum wage cause if an American lettuce picker would demand $20 bucks an hour the guy putting your happy meal in the bag would want $22 and a guy that could read and write would want $40 minimum.

What's your point?