PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Bowl Schedules

5stringJeff
12-08-2008, 06:42 PM
http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/story/6029552/2008-09-Bowl-Schedule

I think OU-Florida will be a great game. I'm also looking forward to Texas destroying the overrated Ohio State Buckeyes, Utah-Bama, Penn State-USC (Go Penn State!), and especially Ga.- Tech - LSU.

Abbey Marie
12-08-2008, 07:58 PM
My husband got his Masters at Penn Sate, and it's the only school in the bunch that I have visited, so--- go Penn State and JoPa!

Psychoblues
12-09-2008, 02:52 AM
There was a time when Memphis State (U of M, now) rarely won but everybody that beat them knew damned well the next day that they had been in a real football game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taking on South Florida in the St. Petersburg Bowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Their day is coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:beer::cheers2::beer:

Psychoblues

Psychoblues
12-21-2008, 03:40 AM
Damn, Memphis got their ass handed to them!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's tough to beat a BCS team especially when you play them on their own turf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's always next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy the holidays and the bowl season, my friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

PostmodernProphet
12-21-2008, 06:38 AM
Iowa and Michigan State before anyone else in the Big Ten....
Big Ten before anyone else in the country.....
I have my cheering schedule all in order.....

Nukeman
12-21-2008, 06:11 PM
Only one game to watch out of all of them, and that is

GMAC Jan. 6
8 p.m. Mobile, AL Tulsa vs. Ball State

Who the hell would have ever thought a party school like Ball State would get a bowl game but than again when you have a 12 and 1 record for the year, thats damn impresive!!!!!

5stringJeff
12-21-2008, 07:24 PM
Only one game to watch out of all of them, and that is

GMAC Jan. 6
8 p.m. Mobile, AL Tulsa vs. Ball State

Who the hell would have ever thought a party school like Ball State would get a bowl game but than again when you have a 12 and 1 record for the year, thats damn impresive!!!!!

Ball State should have been in a New Year's Eve game. Then again, the GMAC bowl shouldn't be on January 6.

emmett
12-24-2008, 07:42 PM
Ball State should have been in a New Year's Eve game. Then again, the GMAC bowl shouldn't be on January 6.

Yeah but the toughest game they played was probably Knology Day Care School wasn't it?

Psychoblues
12-28-2008, 05:10 AM
Ball State woud kick your ass in the dirt, or do you really think you're that tuff, probably?!?!???!??!??!?!?!

Yeah but the toughest game they played was probably Knology Day Care School wasn't it?

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Psychoblues