PDA

View Full Version : Repoman threatened by gun wielding lunatic

emmett
12-08-2008, 10:20 PM
Read on.....you lefties will love this one!

Last week, during a fairly routine evening of performing the Devil's work of repossessing cars from Obama supporters in Atlanta, a repo man was confronted by a middle aged African American gentleman, who greeted him by threatening to "blow yo fucking cracker head off bitch!" He then ordered the repo man at gunpoint to unhook his wrecker's wheel lift unit from the Dodge Calibre with all the Obama stickers on it! (8 to be exact!) The repo man did as he was instructed, carefully but quickly unattaching the unit, hoping all the while that the gun wielding, cussing, disgusting and disrespectful tyrant would not shoot him over the car that had NEVER HAD A PAYMENT made on it since purchase on 4/19/08.

After disconnection the man continued to rant and rave about how white people were gonna get theirs now cause it was "our time". You "mother fuckers" ain't gonna do this shit no more he went on, while waving the gun in the face of the repo man, refusing to let him just get back in his truck and leave the scene. Instead he seemed intent on completely humiliating the repo man, for doing his job, and continued the rant for several minutes. At one point, the repo man, having heard all he cared to listen to, went to step up to the truck but was blocked by the larger man, gun in his face, heard the click of the action being activated on the unloaded gun.

Now....I guess a lesser man, maybe one of the "accused" gun nuts, like the lefties so often like to incinuate, would have just pulled out his 44 magnum which was stowed responsibly, out of site, such as it should have been, under his jacket, and shot the man. Hell.....it would have been self defense, how was he to know that the gun was empty. I mean hell.... the guy had just pulled the trigger of the gun in the repo man's face, amusing himself, at the expense of the repo man in some sick sadistic fashion. He didn't have to do that! All he had to do was say no! Hell, everybody knows that! Instead he chose to torture the repo man, demean him and scare him, unknowing that he could have been killed in an instant and rectifiably so.

The repo man had been here before however, confronted by an irresponsible deadbeat, liberal guntoter and being on his game had already noticed no clip was in the gun while the gentleman had been waving it around. Additionally, he could smell the stinch of alcohol on the man and realized that in a short time, he would expire and be safely asleep! So after he returned and stold the vehicle, instead of knocking, as a matter of curteousness, which he had extended the gentleman due to having seen a child's safety seat in the unit, he was able to return and secure the collateral. Once done the repo man was able to deliver it back to the facility safe and sound as normal, having been thankful that he hadn't had to "shoot the fucker" and place it comfortably in the lot with the other twenty four units.......TWENTY FOUR......that were displaying Obama for President stickers on their bumpers. Funny..... but he did happen to take notice of this because it had been news for weeks around the repo yard about how many vehicles were displaying them.

LINK you ask! I don't need a fucking link! I WAS THE REPO MAN!

emmett
12-08-2008, 10:48 PM
I'm especially curious what Gabby will have to say about how I deserved this treatment, brought it on myself or whatever way she will leftify it. Oh ... wait a minute, she doesn't reply to stuff like this. There is absolutely nothing she could say!

Mr. P
12-08-2008, 10:54 PM
Sometime these folks don't deserve courteous. You know that emmett.

Glad ya made it out ok.

emmett
12-08-2008, 11:05 PM
Sometime these folks don't deserve courteous. You know that emmett.

Glad ya made it out ok.

It was nothing I haven't seen before P! Certainly nothing I had not heard!

It was really comical! I could have shot the cat several times. There were a couple of loud mouthed neighbors out there, he was just putting up a show for them mostly. I didn't consider him harmless mind you, and had I not noticed from the onset that the piece was unloaded, trust me.... I would have disarmed him for his own safety. In essence, he was just drunk and mouthy..... obviously disappointed that he had been located. Maybe a bit suprised as well.

Incidentally, when he came to retrieve his personal property and tag, he was quite the gentleman! A little humble even. So humble in fact that he sent his wife in to the office while he waited in his Enterprise Rent a Car while she cleaned all the crap out of the unit. Now we don't make it a general practice, but in his case, we made an exception and called the 1 800 number for Enterprise, seems he gave them a ficticious previous address on his rental agreement so we corrected the information for them and they were appreciative!

:laugh2:

Mr. P
12-08-2008, 11:18 PM
I'll tell ya emmett, even though we are on opposite sides of this business there's no repo man I know of that I'd rather deal with or have our clients deal with than you. Yer a good guy man. :beer:

Psychoblues
12-08-2008, 11:42 PM
I will assure you, emmie, that if I caught you backed up to one of my vehicles with a tow truck and demonstrating the intent to do anything beyond my personal request I would have no problem whatsoever relieving you of your duties by whatever means I find necessary or available!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are better and safer ways of reacquiring collateralized property, don't you know?

Psychoblues

Des
12-08-2008, 11:46 PM
I've always wanted to be a repo man...but I'm not a man ;)

That sounds scary. I was turned off by the whole "Obama supporters" comment in the first sentence and the assumption that all "lefties" don't support gun rights or the right of someone to repossess something that isn't paid for.

Mr. P
12-08-2008, 11:49 PM
I will assure you, emmie, that if I caught you backed up to one of my vehicles with a tow truck and demonstrating the intent to do anything beyond my personal request I would have no problem whatsoever relieving you of your duties by whatever means I find necessary or available!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are better and safer ways of reacquiring collateralized property, don't you know?

Psychoblues

Really? Pray tell, PB.

Psychoblues
12-09-2008, 12:05 AM
I did a thread here some time back about this issue, pee, and emmie and I have spoken privately concerning it.

Really? Pray tell, PB.

What is your interest in this endeavor, pray tell, pee?

Psychoblues

crin63
12-09-2008, 12:07 AM
Glad you're alright my friend.

It's no fun having a gun in your face.

Mr. P
12-09-2008, 12:20 AM
I did a thread here some time back about this issue, pee, and emmie and I have spoken privately concerning it.

What is your interest in this endeavor, pray tell, pee?

Psychoblues

Your "better and safer ways of reacquiring collateralized property, don't you know?". I thought that was clear. No? What would that entail?

Psychoblues
12-09-2008, 12:25 AM
And my question is what is your interest in this endeavor of the reacquisition of collaterlized property, pee? I thought I made that very clear!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your "better and safer ways of reacquiring collateralized property, don't you know?". I thought that was clear. No? What would that entail?

I am normally paid very well for my methods and tactics. And I never reveal them to uninterested parties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

Mr. P
12-09-2008, 12:30 AM
And my question is what is your interest in this endeavor of the reacquisition of collaterlized property, pee? I thought I made that very clear!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am normally paid very well for my methods and tactics. And I never reveal them to uninterested parties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

:laugh2: night Bozo.

Psychoblues
12-09-2008, 12:33 AM
:laugh2: nite, pee

:laugh2: night Bozo.

Psychoblues

emmett
12-09-2008, 08:44 PM

Psychoblues

Now why would you go saying something like that Psycho? First of all I did not demonstrate anything to the man. I knocked on his door dumb ass! You know....out of curteousy? The car was had if I wanted to drive off with it.

Next..... you can pull guns all you want. In my state, when you do that you have broke the law. I could have put that fucking dink in prison for what he did. I would have also been justified in shooting him. I did neither! I'm not a cowboy David, I am a professional. I've been a professional for almost 30 years. With a three year break which most on here are familiar with, trucking, I have done nothing but skip locate and repossess collateral for twenty nine years. I'm sure I don't know anywhere near as much as you do about it though.

As for safer and better? Everybody knows the replevin process Dave. It's the snail method. By the time the dumb ass deputies finally serve the folks the cars are tore to hell, run without oil and generally run down. A professional repossessor will locate the collateral in one or two days from assignment and conclude the matter. there is no method you can use that is faster than that.

Funny.... I checked your license board, Secretary of State records and Business Licenses just now and I don't see your name listed on any professional companies that do repossessions. Better watch it.... that's illegal in Mississippi. I also just hit the insurance database and I don't see a wrongful repossession insurance policy in your name either. Oops....that's illegal too according to UCC.

So in essence David......shut the fuck up and stay in your own league of politically assasinating these guys intellect, stay out of my yard brother......you're way outmatched and YOU DON'T WANT TO PISS ME OFF with your intimidation talk. I don't play like these guys!

Do have a wonderful evening, BARKEEP! YO BARKEEP! Get my friend Dave a beer will ya!

12-09-2008, 10:22 PM
Read on.....you lefties will love this one!

Last week, during a fairly routine evening of performing the Devil's work of repossessing cars from Obama supporters in Atlanta, a repo man was confronted by a middle aged African American gentleman, who greeted him by threatening to "blow yo fucking cracker head off bitch!" He then ordered the repo man at gunpoint to unhook his wrecker's wheel lift unit from the Dodge Calibre with all the Obama stickers on it! (8 to be exact!) The repo man did as he was instructed, carefully but quickly unattaching the unit, hoping all the while that the gun wielding, cussing, disgusting and disrespectful tyrant would not shoot him over the car that had NEVER HAD A PAYMENT made on it since purchase on 4/19/08.

After disconnection the man continued to rant and rave about how white people were gonna get theirs now cause it was "our time". You "mother fuckers" ain't gonna do this shit no more he went on, while waving the gun in the face of the repo man, refusing to let him just get back in his truck and leave the scene. Instead he seemed intent on completely humiliating the repo man, for doing his job, and continued the rant for several minutes. At one point, the repo man, having heard all he cared to listen to, went to step up to the truck but was blocked by the larger man, gun in his face, heard the click of the action being activated on the unloaded gun.

Now....I guess a lesser man, maybe one of the "accused" gun nuts, like the lefties so often like to incinuate, would have just pulled out his 44 magnum which was stowed responsibly, out of site, such as it should have been, under his jacket, and shot the man. Hell.....it would have been self defense, how was he to know that the gun was empty. I mean hell.... the guy had just pulled the trigger of the gun in the repo man's face, amusing himself, at the expense of the repo man in some sick sadistic fashion. He didn't have to do that! All he had to do was say no! Hell, everybody knows that! Instead he chose to torture the repo man, demean him and scare him, unknowing that he could have been killed in an instant and rectifiably so.

The repo man had been here before however, confronted by an irresponsible deadbeat, liberal guntoter and being on his game had already noticed no clip was in the gun while the gentleman had been waving it around. Additionally, he could smell the stinch of alcohol on the man and realized that in a short time, he would expire and be safely asleep! So after he returned and stold the vehicle, instead of knocking, as a matter of curteousness, which he had extended the gentleman due to having seen a child's safety seat in the unit, he was able to return and secure the collateral. Once done the repo man was able to deliver it back to the facility safe and sound as normal, having been thankful that he hadn't had to "shoot the fucker" and place it comfortably in the lot with the other twenty four units.......TWENTY FOUR......that were displaying Obama for President stickers on their bumpers. Funny..... but he did happen to take notice of this because it had been news for weeks around the repo yard about how many vehicles were displaying them.

LINK you ask! I don't need a fucking link! I WAS THE REPO MAN!

reminds me of that Youtube video

Psychoblues
12-11-2008, 01:33 AM
Oh,,,you're such a punkass, emmie!!!!!!!!!!!

Now why would you go saying something like that Psycho? First of all I did not demonstrate anything to the man. I knocked on his door dumb ass! You know....out of curteousy? The car was had if I wanted to drive off with it.

Next..... you can pull guns all you want. In my state, when you do that you have broke the law. I could have put that fucking dink in prison for what he did. I would have also been justified in shooting him. I did neither! I'm not a cowboy David, I am a professional. I've been a professional for almost 30 years. With a three year break which most on here are familiar with, trucking, I have done nothing but skip locate and repossess collateral for twenty nine years. I'm sure I don't know anywhere near as much as you do about it though.

As for safer and better? Everybody knows the replevin process Dave. It's the snail method. By the time the dumb ass deputies finally serve the folks the cars are tore to hell, run without oil and generally run down. A professional repossessor will locate the collateral in one or two days from assignment and conclude the matter. there is no method you can use that is faster than that.

Funny.... I checked your license board, Secretary of State records and Business Licenses just now and I don't see your name listed on any professional companies that do repossessions. Better watch it.... that's illegal in Mississippi. I also just hit the insurance database and I don't see a wrongful repossession insurance policy in your name either. Oops....that's illegal too according to UCC.

So in essence David......shut the fuck up and stay in your own league of politically assasinating these guys intellect, stay out of my yard brother......you're way outmatched and YOU DON'T WANT TO PISS ME OFF with your intimidation talk. I don't play like these guys!

Do have a wonderful evening, BARKEEP! YO BARKEEP! Get my friend Dave a beer will ya!

I had thought better of you than that all this time!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the beer, punkass, Busch if you don't mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:beer::cheers2::beer:

Psychoblues

emmett
12-11-2008, 10:52 PM
Oh,,,you're such a punkass, emmie!!!!!!!!!!!

I had thought better of you than that all this time!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the beer, punkass, Busch if you don't mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

Whatever you say Dave!

Psychoblues
12-11-2008, 10:55 PM
I 'preciate you, cowboy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whatever you say Dave!

Psychoblues