PDA

View Full Version : (((((Marteen))))), You don't have to worry now

Psychoblues
12-09-2008, 09:04 AM
The election is over. The genuine Americans won hands down. All the way back to Richard Nixon, the first President that I ever voted for, the genuine Americans have always been pretty much in control of the things that matter most to me.

EPA, OSHA and the original Endangered Species Protection Act were all passed under administrations that were mostly opposed to them but they passed anyway. Many other things that matter to me have also been advanced within genuine American ideology whilst within negative administrations and many other things will now be at least available for considerations to the genuine American way of thinking and caring.

You gave it your best shot, marteen, and I believe your efforts sincere. That's a hell of a lot better than I can say for many. Hang in there, marteen. You are one special person and mind!!!!!!!!!!!!! We most often disagree but I am certain that you are at least sincere which is a whole bunch more than I can say for particular others that tend to post and self aggrandise here. You never pretend to be anything other than yourself and what you believe. I can only hope that I come across the same way.

Thanks for your thoughts, marteen. Regardless the interferences of the cowards that sneak around and intimate otherwise, you are a friend to this board, to most members here and to me. Whatever anyone else says, marteen, just continue to be you. No changes necessary or advised by me.

:beer::cheers2::beer:

Psychoblues

stephanie
12-09-2008, 09:07 AM
yeah no more worries..the Messiah will click his heels together and all will be good in the world...

yippee eeeeeeeeeeee:dance:

Psychoblues
12-09-2008, 09:14 AM
Holy shit, stevie is getting jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

actsnoblemartin
12-09-2008, 10:42 AM
you are awesome thank you.

and i will give our new president a fair shake, if he does a good job, credit his way, bad job, constructive criticism.

fairness and love, its what to strive for.

The election is over. The genuine Americans won hands down. All the way back to Richard Nixon, the first President that I ever voted for, the genuine Americans have always been pretty much in control of the things that matter most to me.

EPA, OSHA and the original Endangered Species Protection Act were all passed under administrations that were mostly opposed to them but they passed anyway. Many other things that matter to me have also been advanced within genuine American ideology whilst within negative administrations and many other things will now be at least available for considerations to the genuine American way of thinking and caring.

You gave it your best shot, marteen, and I believe your efforts sincere. That's a hell of a lot better than I can say for many. Hang in there, marteen. You are one special person and mind!!!!!!!!!!!!! We most often disagree but I am certain that you are at least sincere which is a whole bunch more than I can say for particular others that tend to post and self aggrandise here. You never pretend to be anything other than yourself and what you believe. I can only hope that I come across the same way.

Thanks for your thoughts, marteen. Regardless the interferences of the cowards that sneak around and intimate otherwise, you are a friend to this board, to most members here and to me. Whatever anyone else says, marteen, just continue to be you. No changes necessary or advised by me.

Psychoblues

Sitarro
12-09-2008, 01:31 PM
Hey Martin, How close to the Governor of the State do you think a State Senator is(both in the same party of course)?:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Psychoblues
12-10-2008, 08:48 PM
You can be certain of that from me as well, marteen!!!!!!!!!!!

you are awesome thank you.

and i will give our new president a fair shake, if he does a good job, credit his way, bad job, constructive criticism.

fairness and love, its what to strive for.

Have a cool sip of water on me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues