PDA

View Full Version : right wing vs conservative, left wing liberal vs democrat

actsnoblemartin
12-09-2008, 11:01 AM
I'll probably catch heat for this, but i wanted to take what i believe is a fair look at what each word really means

right wing : any fanatical and/or mean spiritied republican who is nasty or vulgar towards those of different political persuasion

conservative: one who passionently believes in conservative ideals, because he or she thinks its best for the country, but is civil and not mean spirited

left wing liberal: a fanatical person who is arrogant, mean, and rude, who thinks no one has the right to disagree with them, and everyone else is stupid according to them

democrat: one who passionently loves america, but genuinly and sincerely disagrees with conservatives, but is tolerant and polite

ok, let me have it... where am i wrong here

dan
12-09-2008, 11:12 AM
Well, the only problem I see is that "reich wing" is derrogatory, whereas "left wing liberal" isn't. The phrase "reich wing" itself is an insult, whereas "liberal" is not.

The main problem is that many, many people (or at least the most vocal ones) on either side of the spectrum sees no difference between reich wing and conservative or liberal (or something worse) and democrat.

actsnoblemartin
12-09-2008, 11:53 AM
youre right, i changed it inside the thread to say right wing

I dont like the term reich winger either, i was just joking around

:slap:

bad martin

Well, the only problem I see is that "reich wing" is derrogatory, whereas "left wing liberal" isn't. The phrase "reich wing" itself is an insult, whereas "liberal" is not.

The main problem is that many, many people (or at least the most vocal ones) on either side of the spectrum sees no difference between reich wing and conservative or liberal (or something worse) and democrat.

Abbey Marie
12-09-2008, 12:45 PM
Well then, would you like me to change the title for you, Martin? Seems only fair. Fairness and love, right? :beer:

dan
12-09-2008, 04:09 PM
youre right, i changed it inside the thread to say right wing

I dont like the term reich winger either, i was just joking around

:slap:

bad martin

I didn't mean it like that, honestly, I meant you need to come up with a more derrogatory term for liberals!:coffee:

Psychoblues
12-11-2008, 12:49 AM
dan and marteen, the reichwingers usually spit the word "lib'rul" out like they've been eating shit sandwiches, don't you know?!?!??!??!?!?!???!?!?!

I didn't mean it like that, honestly, I meant you need to come up with a more derrogatory term for liberals!:coffee:

When I use the word reichwing or reich wing I am talking about those shit eaters. I have many conservative friends and retain many supposedly conservative principles and further I tend to vote for Democrats with much the same attitude in democratic governance. Although I am not a DLC Democrat I do tend more closely in that direction.

Can I get you a PBR, a cold H20 or something else?!??!??!??!?!?!???!??!

:beer::cheers2::beer:

Psychoblues