PDA

View Full Version : A Day In the Life of RSR

gabosaurus
12-10-2008, 01:38 PM
Or perhaps, more appropriate, 18 hours a day in the life of RSR, since his entire life consists of sitting around posting shit on internet forums. :p

http://i36.tinypic.com/25s3cb8.jpg

stephanie
12-10-2008, 01:42 PM
childish..:rolleyes:

gabosaurus
12-10-2008, 01:47 PM
Pretty much everything posted in this forum is childish. Most of your cut-and-paste bullshit is childish.
Nice response time, though. Further proof that you and RSR are online almost 24/7. What pathetic lives you must lead.

darin
12-10-2008, 01:50 PM
Pretty much everything posted in this forum is childish. Most of your cut-and-paste bullshit is childish.
Nice response time, though. Further proof that you and RSR are online almost 24/7. What pathetic lives you must lead.

You are such a pussy. You post something stupid. Somebody responds in a way which doesn't get you hot and bothered, so you insult them further...gettin' all huffy. You're a bit of an internet bully, Gab

stephanie
12-10-2008, 01:52 PM

:lol:

grow up little girl, or don't..

Yurt
12-10-2008, 02:10 PM

this from someone who CREATES a thread in this forum solely to insult someone...

also, i've never understood this insult of being online all the time...so what? you are entitled to live your life and you defend that, yet somehow your life is so superior to others who may or may not spend all their time on here that you feel that you can put their life down. what the fuck do you care how much time someone spends online? it is a bullshit insult and means absolutely nothing, much like 99.9% of your posts.

gabosaurus
12-10-2008, 03:32 PM
So "a day in the life of virgil" is OK, but "a day in the life of rsr" is not OK. I see how it runs now.
And what I replied to Stephanie is not an "insult." It is truth as it stands.

You are such a pussy. You post something stupid. Somebody responds in a way which doesn't get you hot and bothered, so you insult them further...gettin' all huffy. You're a bit of an internet bully, Gab

This is so much "pot calls out kettle", it is hardly funny.

darin
12-10-2008, 03:38 PM
I didn't post "day in the life of virgil" Your post is stupid...but your reply to steff makes you a pussy.

I've never bullied anyone not personally attacking my family. You're a bully because you bitch and moan and cry when ppl don't LOVE you.

stephanie
12-10-2008, 03:39 PM
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/4076424824.jpg

jimnyc
12-10-2008, 04:54 PM
That fat dude may be me in a few years. I eat inappropriately and don't take care of myself. If I do end up looking like that, someone please kill me.

Abbey Marie
12-10-2008, 04:55 PM
That fat dude may be me in a few years. I eat inappropriately and don't take care of myself. If I do end up looking like that, someone please kill me.

Jim, if you end up like that guy, you will be doing a fine job of killing yourself!

manu1959
12-10-2008, 05:10 PM
So "a day in the life of virgil" is OK, but "a day in the life of rsr" is not OK. I see how it runs now.
And what I replied to Stephanie is not an "insult." It is truth as it stands.
This is so much "pot calls out kettle", it is hardly funny.

so you point is that you are as big a waste of carbon as rsr...you really shouldn't be so hard on yourself.....

stephanie
12-10-2008, 05:14 PM
the post wouldn't be so bad, if it wasn't for the fact that Rsr is sitting at home, because he is suffering from and being treated for cancer..

that's why I find it a pretty low blow..but that's just me..

Abbey Marie
12-10-2008, 05:28 PM
the post wouldn't be so bad, if it wasn't for the fact that Rsr is sitting at home, because he is suffering from and being treated for cancer..

That's very true, Stephanie.

manu1959
12-10-2008, 05:34 PM
That's very true, Stephanie.

so i guess that would make her a bigger waste of carbon than rsr...........

actsnoblemartin
12-10-2008, 08:53 PM
exactly

Psychoblues
12-21-2008, 04:03 AM
rsr loves to post negative shit about anyone who disagrees with him. Do I need to remind you of his many posts condemning other posters?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?

I will agree, he is sick but I don't agree that cancer is his most serious problem.

:beer::cheers2::beer:

Psychoblues

Noir
12-21-2008, 06:47 AM
I didn't post "day in the life of virgil" Your post is stupid...

You're right, you never made such a topic...the one you made was calledd something like MFM uses his 1st amendment rights. Which was in a pretty simalar style to this one. Yet when I tried to point out to you, not only as a user but as a mod, that such threads were stupid, you just said I was whinning, so imagin my surprise when I saw your reply to this topic? (which I view as a trolling waste of space)