PDA

View Full Version : Osama offers nuke protection for Israel

namvet
12-11-2008, 09:53 AM
once again how stupid does he think they are????

President-elect Barack Obama will offer Israel a strategic pact designed to fend off any nuclear attack on the Jewish state by Iran, an Israeli newspaper reported on Thursday.

Haaretz, quoting an unnamed source, said the Obama administration would pledge under the proposed "nuclear umbrella" to respond to any Iranian strike on Israel with a "devastating U.S. nuclear response."

am I reading this right??? the messiah will use the bomb??? his campaign promise was to eliminate nukes from the planet. and here he's saying he'll use it.

source (source)

Mr. P
12-11-2008, 11:43 AM
Hate the unnamed source stuff.

-Cp
12-11-2008, 12:45 PM
once again how stupid does he think they are????

am I reading this right??? the messiah will use the bomb??? his campaign promise was to eliminate nukes from the planet. and here he's saying he'll use it.

source (source)

LOTS of President Elect's change from their campaign crap once they've been briefed...:)

If this is true - good job Obama.... Love it...

Little-Acorn
12-11-2008, 02:33 PM

Well, after a bomb goes bang, it's gone, right?

Barry's keeping his promise after all.

More seriously, kudoes for Obama if this is true. If he wants to speak softly, he needs a big stick too. And this is an excellent one. It's refreshing to see a leftist do the right thing vis a vis international relationships - hasn't happened in forty years.

One problem is, Iran might not believe him. They might figure he's just another pansy-assed liberal (in truth, jury is still out on that one), and might start lobbing things at Israel anyway. And they won't mind a bit, that Iraq is downwind from Israel.

What will Obama do then?

namvet
12-11-2008, 02:34 PM
Well, after a bomb goes bang, it's gone, right?

Barry's keeping his promise after all.

and the planets gone to...........and Barry !!!!

Little-Acorn
12-11-2008, 03:52 PM
and the planets gone to...........and Barry !!!!

Naw, only a few square miles of it. There's plenty more we can still run around in.

People who were in those few square miles at the time, might have a different opinion.

Barry's suggesting that those people will be Iranians. Something I hope they will take into consideration when making future decisions.

Will they?