PDA

View Full Version : Wow- it's free!!

Abbey Marie
12-11-2008, 12:05 PM
Voting for your favorites, that is.

So why not voice your opinion? None of us is very shy about doing so for any other topics.

:salute:

Des
12-11-2008, 12:18 PM
About, what, exactly? My favorite food is chocolate...like that ;)?

Mr. P
12-11-2008, 12:29 PM
Smacks of a popularity contest to me..I don't do that stuff.

Abbey Marie
12-11-2008, 12:33 PM
About, what, exactly? My favorite food is chocolate...like that ;)?

The DP awards in this forum.

Noir
12-11-2008, 01:00 PM

Lulz Mr. P, lighten up, 'I don't do that stuff' it's not like ya are being offered cocaine.

Abbey Marie
12-11-2008, 01:19 PM

I think any group I've ever participated in that tried to honor certain people, had someone who feels this way. Being funny, wise, respectful, turning a phrase well, or contributing a lot, can make you popular. Especially on a message board, where words are all we have to go by. Good (or bad) looks and what you own or do not, are rendered irrelevant. And we deliberately avoided negative categories to avoid people being hurtful. {shrug} :)

Mr. P
12-11-2008, 01:36 PM
I think any group I've ever participated in that tried to honor certain people, had someone who feels this way. Being funny, wise, respectful, turning a phrase well, or contributing a lot, can make you popular. Especially on a message board, where words are all we have to go by. Good (or bad) looks and what you own or do not, are rendered irrelevant. And we deliberately avoided negative categories to avoid people being hurtful. {shrug} :)

That's all good..I just don't do it.

Noir
12-11-2008, 02:11 PM
That's all good..I just don't do it.

Bah! Humbug.

:p