PDA

View Full Version : John McCain’s Friend Joe Stabs Him in the Back

Psychoblues
12-12-2008, 03:32 AM
I knew it wouldn't be long 'till we heard more about Joe, the fake plumber!!!!!!!!!!!! Backstabber, huh??!?!?!??!??!?!?!?!?

Commentary By: Steven Reynolds

No, it’s not Joe Lieberman. It’s Joe “the Plumber” Wurzelbacher. In an interview with that smooth talker Glenn Beck, Joe slammed John McCain, implying McCain was somehow dirty. Can you imagine that? Here’s some of the comments from Politico:

Recalling a conversation he had with McCain about the $700 billion financial industry bailout in September, Wurzelbacher said: “When I was on the bus with him, I asked him a lot of questions about the bailout because most Americans did not want that to happen.”

“I asked him some pretty direct questions,” he continued. “Some of the answers you guys are gonna receive — they appalled me, absolutely. I was angry. In fact, I wanted to get off the bus after I talked to him.”

Asked why he didn’t leave McCain’s campaign if he was “appalled” by the candidate, Wurzelbacher said, “honestly, because the thought of Barack Obama as president scares me even more.”

He’s appalled, but not as much as he is scared. Poor Joe, fake plumber, dodged his taxes, and he’s still scared of Barack Obama enough to stand by and campaign for a guy the thought was slimey. Of course, we can’t assume the guy has any good sense:

While Wurzelbacher was critical of McCain during the interview, he had nothing but praise for his running mate, Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin. “Sarah Palin is absolutely the real deal,” he said.

But Joe the Fake Plumber may be in fact be the real deal himself, the face of the new Republican Party so wrapped up in demonizing people like Barack Obama that he’ll settle for any Republican candidate. Perhaps this is a sign of just how low the GOP has fallen.

More: http://allspinzone.com/wp/2008/12/10/john-mccains-friend-joe-stabs-him-in-the-back/

I wonder just how far they will fall?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

:beer::cheers2::beer:

Psychoblues

DragonStryk72
12-12-2008, 04:15 AM
As far as the Dems go when villifying the Reps

Psychoblues
12-12-2008, 05:18 AM
If vilification is your demon I suggest you get exorcised, ds'72.

As far as the Dems go when villifying the Reps

:laugh2:

Psychoblues

crin63
12-12-2008, 10:36 AM
That's what most conservatives thought anyway. We didn't like John McCain but he seemed to be a far less evil than Obama.

For me it boiled down to abortion as it always will. I will never knowingly vote for anyone who supports abortion.

stephanie
12-12-2008, 11:39 AM
the liberals obsession over Joe the Plumber is hilarious to watch..if it's not joe the plumber, it's Sarah Palin's wardrobe..

and this is the same people who are always screaming....why not just pay attention to the ISSUES that matter..

liberalism is a MENTAL DISORDER..:beer:

No1tovote4
12-12-2008, 12:37 PM
the liberals obsession over Joe the Plumber is hilarious to watch..if it's not joe the plumber, it's Sarah Palin's wardrobe..

and this is the same people who are always screaming....why not just pay attention to the ISSUES that matter..

liberalism is a MENTAL DISORDER..:beer:
I was always wondering how in one sentence it could change from Sarah's clothes to an insistence that Obama's stance change on the latest issue was straying off "issues"....

Abbey Marie
12-12-2008, 01:03 PM
That's what most conservatives thought anyway. We didn't like John McCain but he seemed to be a far less evil than Obama.

For me it boiled down to abortion as it always will. I will never knowingly vote for anyone who supports abortion.

What he said...

12-12-2008, 01:11 PM
I dont really see how Joe's opinion is any different than the rest of us.

5stringJeff
12-12-2008, 05:08 PM
Sounds like Joe is another natural Libertarian!!! :D

theHawk
12-12-2008, 05:12 PM
Wow imagine that Joe was pissed at McCain for not stopping the bailout......just like the rest of America.

That somehow makes him a "backstabber"? As far as I knew we were a free country where every man has a right to his own opinion. Not everyone puts their party first pb.

Psychoblues
12-17-2008, 02:13 AM
Joe did his best, huk, and JM made him what he is and is certain to become.

Wow imagine that Joe was pissed at McCain for not stopping the bailout......just like the rest of America.

That somehow makes him a "backstabber"? As far as I knew we were a free country where every man has a right to his own opinion. Not everyone puts their party first pb.

Joe isn't really into John McCain or America. You just aren't into the big picture, are you?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?

Psychoblues