PDA

View Full Version : Finally got a 360!!!!!!!!!

dan
12-12-2008, 04:45 PM
Last night, I finally bit the bullet and blew a good portion of my Christmas bonus on an XBOX 360! This thing is pretty freakin sweet, huh? I already got the Netflix thing set up, which is outstanding, you can stream a good percentage of their library straight from your system (no movies that Sony was involved in, obviously!). I bought GTA IV and Halo 3 and it came with Kung Fu Panda and Lego Indiana Jones. But, last night, I played Rock Band 2 at a coworker's house, and it was outstanding, so I think that'll be the next one I buy (not for a while though!). Manu, can I count on you to play online if I buy it? Or, anyone else here, for that matter.

So, you guys add me, my name is 'Gino Falino'. Any Halo players here?

5stringJeff
12-12-2008, 05:17 PM
I haven't played Halo online for quite a while... not since we were in NY, in fact. My screen name is... get this... FiveStringJeff.

manu1959
12-12-2008, 10:34 PM
congrats......i am not an xbox rock band guy i play rock band on ps2......my son plays halo on xbox.....his tag is ....manu 1959......:laugh2:

DragonStryk72
12-14-2008, 01:50 AM
I haven't played Halo online for quite a while... not since we were in NY, in fact. My screen name is... get this... FiveStringJeff.

Wow, man, I never would have figured that one out. How in the hell did you come up with it?